Page 78 of 224 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128178 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 5600

Thread: Scenes we would like to see

  1. #1926
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere between Here & There
    Posts
    1,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    or better yet champion and champion vs champion and champion. lance and Cynthia vs alder and potential new bw2 champion/Stephen stone
    For some reason, I feel Alder is a lesser champion than the previous 4....(Cynthia, Steven, Wallace, and Lance)



    An episode where Grimsley appears and his Krookodile teaches Ash's Krokorok Foul play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief
    300 ***es need a kicking. Give more teabags than Lipton. So why don't you quit your b****ing.....My trigger finger's itching.
    Not a care in the world~

  2. #1927
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in Orre...
    Posts
    703

    Default

    I would like to see a mini Shadow pokemon series invovling Wes and Rui. It'd also be cool to see the protaginists of Black and White in the anime.

  3. #1928
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nimbasa City
    Posts
    128

    Default

    I would like to see Gold, Ruby, Dia, and Black get their own anime series. >:l

  4. #1929
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Canal Fulton, OH
    Posts
    3,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed Apple View Post
    For some reason, I feel Alder is a lesser champion than the previous 4....(Cynthia, Steven, Wallace, and Lance)



    An episode where Grimsley appears and his Krookodile teaches Ash's Krokorok Foul play.
    I disagree about Alder. I think Alder is the first that seems to be a free spirit. Lance was shown to be a part of a Pokemon watch group or whatever, Steven was into stone collecting and history, Wallace was had dual specialties as the Champion and Coordinator wonder that he was made out to be, and of course Cynthia is very professional and very wise in how she approaches things. Alder seems to be much more of a free spirit doesn't even seem to carry himself as a Champion as we've seen them before, but he has been shown to be wise in the bond between Pokemon and their trainers and in qualities that lead to success.

    Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

    This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

  5. #1930
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kicksjedi9 View Post
    I disagree about Alder. I think Alder is the first that seems to be a free spirit. Lance was shown to be a part of a Pokemon watch group or whatever, Steven was into stone collecting and history, Wallace was had dual specialties as the Champion and Coordinator wonder that he was made out to be, and of course Cynthia is very professional and very wise in how she approaches things. Alder seems to be much more of a free spirit doesn't even seem to carry himself as a Champion as we've seen them before, but he has been shown to be wise in the bond between Pokemon and their trainers and in qualities that lead to success.
    I totally agree with you on this because some past champions seemed so tense and all because they were the champions and had responsibilities and all and now alder is more of a guy who seems more relaxed and stuff and doesn't even give a damn that he is a champion, he seems more the type to be happy and joyful while battling, I mean look at lance when he was facing ash, the guy seemed so tense and all, while alder is sleeping during the battle. the guy seems more of a laid back dude and i am cool with it because it fits him
    After 2 years of being away


    I'm Back

    Did u miss me?

  6. #1931
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere between Here & There
    Posts
    1,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kicksjedi9 View Post
    I disagree about Alder. I think Alder is the first that seems to be a free spirit. Lance was shown to be a part of a Pokemon watch group or whatever, Steven was into stone collecting and history, Wallace was had dual specialties as the Champion and Coordinator wonder that he was made out to be, and of course Cynthia is very professional and very wise in how she approaches things. Alder seems to be much more of a free spirit doesn't even seem to carry himself as a Champion as we've seen them before, but he has been shown to be wise in the bond between Pokemon and their trainers and in qualities that lead to success.
    Yea, but we having seen any of his battle prowess. He may be wise like Cynthia, but until he proves himself on the field...he's just another Pokemon guide on a fansite.

    And Wallace was also a Gym leader. (minor detail that needed correcting in your post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief
    300 ***es need a kicking. Give more teabags than Lipton. So why don't you quit your b****ing.....My trigger finger's itching.
    Not a care in the world~

  7. #1932
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed Apple View Post
    Yea, but we having seen any of his battle prowess. He may be wise like Cynthia, but until he proves himself on the field...he's just another Pokemon guide on a fansite.

    And Wallace was also a Gym leader. (minor detail that needed correcting in your post)
    Wallace was a former gym leader though so it doesnt really count as he doesn't do it anymore

  8. #1933
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    unova
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Legendary Pokemon free for all but in all seriousness reintroducing Steven give him some development and him vs Cynthia

  9. #1934
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eonsoul View Post
    Legendary Pokemon free for all but in all seriousness reintroducing Steven give him some development and him vs Cynthia
    that would be an epic fight. id rather he face Wallace. battle of the hoenn champions

  10. #1935
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    2,035

    Default

    I want to see Ash's Gible fight a Hydreigon and maybe evolve in the said fight. Then again, I would like Ash to face off a Tobias-esque guy in the filler saga where the battle went like this:
    Pikachu vs Thundurus
    Bulbasaur vs Abomasnow
    Charizard vs Volcarona
    Squirtle vs Swampert
    Snorlax vs Slaking
    Gible vs Hydreigon (Gible evolves and learns outrage, and wins)

    Everyone would get their respective win, but the final battle would be with the two dragons, and would end with a clash of outrages, and for Gabite to draco meteor Hydreigon.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!


    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

  11. #1936
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere between Here & There
    Posts
    1,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Wallace was a former gym leader though so it doesnt really count as he doesn't do it anymore
    It does count. Just like Brock's status as a former gym leader still counts. He doesn't just magically lose the skills he gains when he was one.

    He didn't lose his skills from when he was a Top coordinator.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief
    300 ***es need a kicking. Give more teabags than Lipton. So why don't you quit your b****ing.....My trigger finger's itching.
    Not a care in the world~

  12. #1937
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    an episode where the group come across a fairground. while exploring a haunted house they stumble across grimsley, who is working there to save up money to pay off his gambling debts. the gang decide to help him by working as well and sharing their wages with him. as a thankyou he trains with ash and teaches scraggamuffin faint attack and krocky foul play

  13. #1938
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Purplesurge-Unreal IRC servers
    Posts
    6,699

    Default

    A practice battle between Snivy (hopefully it'll be Servine so that this can possibly happen) and Unfezant would be cool to see.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

    My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

  14. #1939
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    while travelling through a forest the gang come across a tiny cabin by a lake. they enter to find shauntal working hard on a novel but suffering from writers block. after revealing herself as a member of the elite four ash decides to help her by battling to help her gain ideas. pikachu takes on gollurk but loses. shauntal then announced she's gonna write a new novel about a boy and his pikachu trying to win the unova league. she then promises to send ash a copy when its finished

  15. #1940
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    A practice battle between Snivy (hopefully it'll be Servine so that this can possibly happen) and Unfezant would be cool to see.
    A practice battle between Palpitoad and Stunfisk would be cool too!! But a girls fight would also be really cool xD

  16. #1941
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirperas View Post
    A practice battle between Palpitoad and Stunfisk would be cool too!! But a girls fight would also be really cool xD
    feck that. a tag team between palpitoad and the fisk would be way cooler.

  17. #1942
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    feck that. a tag team between palpitoad and the fisk would be way cooler.
    Palpitoad & Stunfisk "The bros" VS Unfezant and Snivy "The sistas" lol

  18. #1943
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirperas View Post
    Palpitoad & Stunfisk "The bros" VS Unfezant and Snivy "The sistas" lol
    ash and cilan vs iris and COTD palpitoad and stunfisk vs emolga and snivy (borrowed from ash)

  19. #1944
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Canal Fulton, OH
    Posts
    3,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed Apple View Post
    Yea, but we having seen any of his battle prowess. He may be wise like Cynthia, but until he proves himself on the field...he's just another Pokemon guide on a fansite.

    And Wallace was also a Gym leader. (minor detail that needed correcting in your post)
    It didn't need correcting, I left it out, because it wasn't a needed fact, he became Champion, which is a much higher position than gym leader. If you'd like, we could throw in that his being Champion must mean he challenged and beat each of the Elite 4, heck, even maybe Steven. That would really bolster up Wallace's credentials. However, for all any of us know, each of the Champions could have had previous positions and so on. I listed the basics of their highest positions.

    I don't know if you've noticed this either, but even Trip seemed to admire Alder at first, which says something. Alder is the Champion, and to have earned that position, he has a decent amount of battling experience, skill, and powerful Pokemon to his credit, that goes without saying, otherwise, we could discredit each of the Champions and Elite 4, because we never saw any of their accomplishments that lead to their being in their individual positions, we just accept it as so, because they are, in the given positions.

    I don't know if Alder is my favorite Champion, but I do like his personality, and they way he seems to go through life. In some ways, this is the first Champion we've seen, that is reminiscent of Ash.

    Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

    This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

  20. #1945
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,901

    Default

    Ash, Iris, and Cilan are walking wherever, when Bianca and Lilligant comes and bumps into Ash.

    Bianca tells them about a dance competition coming up. Everyone listens in excitement or whatever. They all decide to participate.

    They all register themselves in being allowed to use one Pokemon each, they use:
    Bianca-Lilligant
    Ash-Palpitoad
    Iris-Vanilluxe
    Cilan-Stunfisk

    First they must dance in front of judges, so they all do their dances.

    Scores get put in and Ash and the others make it to the battling round.

    Ash vs Cilan:
    Palpitoad vs Stunfisk-Palpitoad wins.

    Bianca vs Iris:
    Lilligant vs Vanilluxe-Lilligant wins.

    Ash vs Bianca:
    Palpitoad vs Lilligant-Lilligant wins.

    Bianca wins, she gets whatever and does her dance with Lilligant for a victory dance.

    Bianca parts way from Ash and the others, and the continue wherever.

    Note: Lilligant would have the moves:
    Teeter Dance
    Quiver Dance
    Petal Dance
    Synthesis

    Just a fun episode where Palpitoad gets some screentime. Bianca gets some wins.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

  21. #1946
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere between Here & There
    Posts
    1,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kicksjedi9 View Post
    It didn't need correcting, I left it out, because it wasn't a needed fact, he became Champion, which is a much higher position than gym leader. If you'd like, we could throw in that his being Champion must mean he challenged and beat each of the Elite 4, heck, even maybe Steven. That would really bolster up Wallace's credentials. However, for all any of us know, each of the Champions could have had previous positions and so on. I listed the basics of their highest positions.

    I don't know if you've noticed this either, but even Trip seemed to admire Alder at first, which says something. Alder is the Champion, and to have earned that position, he has a decent amount of battling experience, skill, and powerful Pokemon to his credit, that goes without saying, otherwise, we could discredit each of the Champions and Elite 4, because we never saw any of their accomplishments that lead to their being in their individual positions, we just accept it as so, because they are, in the given positions.

    I don't know if Alder is my favorite Champion, but I do like his personality, and they way he seems to go through life. In some ways, this is the first Champion we've seen, that is reminiscent of Ash.
    Yea, but we've seen the other champion's that appeared in battle. We saw how strong Lance was, Cynthia was, and to a certain extent...Steven. (Although he wasn't the champion at the time)

    And Steven resigned from being champion. Nobody beat him and took his spot. That could be a possible reason as to how Wallace got the positon...he was the runner up and merely acquired the position once Steven left. But Wallace has shown his battling capabilities as well....what have we seen from Alder?? Trip fanboying over him isn't much to rely on....he was young at the time and at that age, it's pretty easy to be influenced. Besides, he's not all that strong now....so let's not act as if Trip is already at a high standard and anybody that he respects is God.

    I'll agree that Alder had to battle to attain that position, but we can't just stick him in the same tier as lance and Cynthia because of it. I know he's strong, but he needs to show us just how strong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief
    300 ***es need a kicking. Give more teabags than Lipton. So why don't you quit your b****ing.....My trigger finger's itching.
    Not a care in the world~

  22. #1947
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Canal Fulton, OH
    Posts
    3,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed Apple View Post
    Yea, but we've seen the other champion's that appeared in battle. We saw how strong Lance was, Cynthia was, and to a certain extent...Steven. (Although he wasn't the champion at the time)

    And Steven resigned from being champion. Nobody beat him and took his spot. That could be a possible reason as to how Wallace got the positon...he was the runner up and merely acquired the position once Steven left. But Wallace has shown his battling capabilities as well....what have we seen from Alder?? Trip fanboying over him isn't much to rely on....he was young at the time and at that age, it's pretty easy to be influenced. Besides, he's not all that strong now....so let's not act as if Trip is already at a high standard and anybody that he respects is God.

    I'll agree that Alder had to battle to attain that position, but we can't just stick him in the same tier as lance and Cynthia because of it. I know he's strong, but he needs to show us just how strong.
    That only partially makes sense. It's true, we haven't seen him battle properly yet, but just by being the Champion, clearly he's a powerful trainer. I wouldn't compare any of the other Champions to another Champion, there's absolutely no way to ever know who's the strongest overall.

    Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

    This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

  23. #1948
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    reeling from another league defeat ash and co return to castelia city where ash is planning on getting a boat back to kanto. while walking through a park on their way to the docks they see a trainer and his simisear defeat Trip. ash and co greet trip, who warns ash that this a powefull trainer. the trainer then introduces himself as Morimoto and says he's on his way home to hoenn after competing the unova battle frontier. ash is excited about the prospect of a battle frontier and ash morimoto about it. mori tells ash where the closest facility is then suggests a battle 2v2. simisear vs dewott which dewott wins. dewott then loses to morimotos 2nd pokemon, Mew. which also defeats pikachu after a long battle. morimoto thanks ash for the battle and leaves. the episode ends with ashs desire to battle renewed and him and trip challenge each other to a race to see who can win the battle frontier first

  24. #1949
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Canal Fulton, OH
    Posts
    3,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    reeling from another league defeat ash and co return to castelia city where ash is planning on getting a boat back to kanto. while walking through a park on their way to the docks they see a trainer and his simisear defeat Trip. ash and co greet trip, who warns ash that this a powefull trainer. the trainer then introduces himself as Morimoto and says he's on his way home to hoenn after competing the unova battle frontier. ash is excited about the prospect of a battle frontier and ash morimoto about it. mori tells ash where the closest facility is then suggests a battle 2v2. simisear vs dewott which dewott wins. dewott then loses to morimotos 2nd pokemon, Mew. which also defeats pikachu after a long battle. morimoto thanks ash for the battle and leaves. the episode ends with ashs desire to battle renewed and him and trip challenge each other to a race to see who can win the battle frontier first
    Interesting idea, and I love that Mew is used, as odd as would seem in the Anime.

    Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

    This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

  25. #1950
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kicksjedi9 View Post
    Interesting idea, and I love that Mew is used, as odd as would seem in the Anime.
    im certain its morimotos favourite pokemon. so I can easily imagine the writers giving one if they include his character

Page 78 of 224 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128178 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •