Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: White: Victini & Zekrom (14)

Default White: Victini & Zekrom (14)

White: Victini & Zekrom

Arriving in Eindoak Town, Ash & Co. learn about the Sword of the Vale, a special castle which is protected by the Pokémon Victini for millennia. However, a descendant of the ancient people, Damon, is intent on restoring the lost kingdom from long ago and has convinced Reshiram to help him ensare Victini and use its power. It's up to Ash to befriend the Pokémon Zekrom and help protect Victini and the city of Eindoak...

Visit The Movie Guide

Discuss

Ok so who voiced Damon and Carlita? I wanted to say Tatum did Damon.

I saw the movie today and it was cool. The battles were neat, and the Pokemon were neat too, like Victini, Zekrom, and Reshiram. Reshiram and the mayor (Manis? I forgot his name) sound familiar, but I'm not sure who voices them.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    I saw the movie today and it was cool. The battles were neat, and the Pokemon were neat too, like Victini, Zekrom, and Reshiram. Reshiram and the mayor (Manis? I forgot his name) sound familiar, but I'm not sure who voices them.
    Is the intro theme song (when they're fighting in the tournament) remixed?

It wasn't in the Japanese but im hoping it is for the dub.

This movie was completely awesome. Victini was so adorable and powerful and the movie had a few tearjerkers. After the movie I got a bag of goodies including a bit of manga and a jumbo Victini card And did anyone else notice that Zekrom sounded like Don George? lol

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

Say, wasn't JYB and Vic Mangina confirmed to be in this film? I wanna know who they voiced!

"History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Is the intro theme song (when they're fighting in the tournament) remixed?

It wasn't in the Japanese but im hoping it is for the dub.
    Not remixed it was a full song. Unless that is what you mean by remixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Elice_Carol View Post
    Say, wasn't JYB and Vic Mangina confirmed to be in this film? I wanna know who they voiced!

I swear Damon was JYB. Vic could of done Carlita. He has done girls before XD

I just got home from watching this and I have one word for it: Awesome. I loved how they showed Golurk using Fly. I really hadn't thought that would be how they'd show it. I also was mistaken and had the Shinies flipped, so I was surprised when Carlita's Hydreigon was Shiny. Loved the fight between Reshiram and Zekrom. Victini's "squee" moments involving the macaroons were cute, and when it ran into things while invisible was hilarious. Can't wait until the Black version!

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraMaster;

I swear Damon was JYB.
    Nope it's Michael Tatum.

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by lover4latias View Post
    Nope it's Michael Tatum.

Who is Carlita?

I thought the movie was awesome! The music and the story mixed with it being in theaters made it even better!

Quote Originally Posted by AuraMaster;
    Who is Carlita?
    I don't recognize the voice and bulbapedia doesn't say.

I watched the movie today as well. It was definitely awesome! Victini was yet another thing special in this movie. It's sort of a shame that Snivy didn't show up, only in the credits. I'll be watching the Black Version next Saturday, too!

And I also got the small Victini package, too. Neat.

It was nice to see Pokemon on the big screen again. It also had an actual DEATH REFERENCE!! We haven't seen that since Lucario and the Mystery of Mew.
    DON'T LET OTHERS DEFINE YOU!
    YOU DEFINE YOURSELF!!
    Nintendo Network ID: Marbi-Z
    3DS Friend Code: 4596-9457-8718
    Platinum Team:
    Heartgold Team:
    White Team:
    White 2 Team:
    Alternates:
    I Love LOPUNNY and I Love GARDEVOIR too!
    Wanna battle and/or exchange 3DS Friend Codes?
    PM or VM me!

This movie was very good. Victini was so adorable and funny! Especially when it was running into things in invisible mode. The battles against Emboar, Serperior and Samurott were great. Pokabu and Zuruggu were so cute trying to battle much bigger opponents. Nice to see that they were the ones getting the boost to win. Emboar and Samurott looked so cool! Zekrom is such an awesome Pokemon in this movie, the special effects of its ability and attacks were expectional. Braviary and Carracosta looked great! The plot was very complex, but was handled really well. Victini's attacks looked great. Even though this movie had the least number of my favorite version-exclusive Pokemon, it was still great.

70/100

I wonder if the BW song and the Star song can be downaloded

Did John DiMaggio do the voice of Momont, the mayor? Sure sounded a lot like the Aquaman voice he used on Batman: the Brave and the Bold.

Quote Originally Posted by Marbi Z View Post
    It was nice to see Pokemon on the big screen again. It also had an actual DEATH REFERENCE!! We haven't seen that since Lucario and the Mystery of Mew.
    Yeah, I was like wow when one of characters said "die". You don't hear that word very often in the anime.

J. Michael Tatum was Damon and Leah Clark also appeared, I suspect as Carlita. If John DiMaggio was also in it, the show's taking a massive step up in VA quality.

Sarah Natochenny... I can't hate her anymore. Not after today. She's actually learned how to act. Her performance at the climax of the movie was simply excellent, and I went in with very low expectations.

As for the movie itself, I think this is my new favorite movie without a doubt. The story was nicely complex while remaining straightforward, all the characters were likeable - especially Damon, whose goals were relateable and understandable - and the art was mind-blowingly good. Of course, having Production IG, JC Staff and BONES working on that helped sort it out.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Don't you all mean you can't wait for the white version? also, I loved how Macaroons were pronounced wrong during the entire movie haha.. I did like the battle scenes and thought it was nice to see Pikachu PWN a serperior, since in the anime Pikachu got pwned by Snivy/Servine... I think the movie keeps Pikachu's ability without resetting it like in the Anime?

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Great movie but..what happened with the tournament? Did Ash win it? He was the last to hold his necklace... and if so how did I miss it? Course there was a troop of little kids there taking up the last three rows for a birthdayparty thing, at time, they talked, that or me getting my chair bumped alot... I may have missed it...

I absoultly loved the long movie version of the black and White theme.. didn't get to hear the "Follow your star" song much other then the chorus as when the credits hit, the troop behind us got noisy.. only reason i knew the name was because i saw the song name listed in the credits.

Oh and During the end credits, the scene that shows team rocket in their hat trench coats hiding behind a newspaper in a resteraunt and you see Ash and company 's reflection on the window... I swore I saw after them Peg from the zoroark movie not far behind ash and crew.. please tell me I was not the only one who saw this?

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Peg

aove link is peg incase you need a refresher on who that is..
    Last edited by halloweenghost; 4th December 2011 at 8:44 PM.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

I just got back awhile ago from the theatre I saw the movie at, and yes, it was great! A wonderful movie for the Black/White saga of this generation. Humorous, Exciting, Beautiful, Insightful and Creative. All I love to see in Pokemon movies. This one especially hit all the nail on the head. What a treat it was to watch it in theater houses as well; all the kids coming in to watch the movie were excited. Reminded me of when I was their age, when I saw the first five movies that had ever been released to theaters. If this went successful, I'd love to watch the 15th movie next year in theaters.

Movie wise, I loved Victini and all the Pokemon involved. Hydriegon, Golurk, Reuinclus, etc, all great. The animation was spectacular as well, not to mention. It's even surprising to have a character be both good and evil in actions. Since we don't have an actual villain this time, it's quite interesting at that. But it's good to know the guy realized his mistake and did something to change it. And also, I nearly thought that Ash had died during the critical moment with Victini incased in those pillars of protection. But thankfully he's all fine and dandy. Glad he got to keep his promise to Victini for taking it to the ocean.

I want that full version of the Season 14 theme song (from the beginning of the film). It was so AWESOME.

Again, wonderful movie, and I'd love to go see it again if I could. Outstanding.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

I liked this movie, and the cute little Victini. It really loved those macaroons/macarons.

I didn't realize Zekrom and Reshiram were each one of those "telepathic talkers" like Mewtwo, Lugia, and the like, but their voices matched the ones I imagined in my head.

It was a great experience in itself seeing a pokemon movie since Spell of the Unown

Looking forward to how Victini & Reshiram differ on CN this week.

Quote Originally Posted by the1stpkmnfan View Post

I want that full version of the Season 14 theme song (from the beginning of the film). It was so AWESOME.

Same I loved it!

Same. Movie version of "Black and White" was amazing and I look forward to getting hold of it

I liked the verse "It's not always right or wrong.."

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast