So it's basically 90% the same as Black the other 10% being the opening and the other slight changes depending on which one your watching. It's still as the problems of,
TR being useless
The major plothole of the King not leaving any instructions that moving the castle was a bad idea, & to take down the barrier so Victini isn't trapped.
Ash being a Gary Sue
In the end the movies very basic with typical contrived writing for the Pokemon series, it does a good job of showing off Victini, Reshiram, & Zekrom.