Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: White: Victini & Zekrom (14)

So it's basically 90% the same as Black the other 10% being the opening and the other slight changes depending on which one your watching. It's still as the problems of,

TR being useless

The major plothole of the King not leaving any instructions that moving the castle was a bad idea, & to take down the barrier so Victini isn't trapped.

Ash being a Gary Sue

In the end the movies very basic with typical contrived writing for the Pokemon series, it does a good job of showing off Victini, Reshiram, & Zekrom.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

I've watched it at the cinemas, in Australia in was released on Feb 18th and 19th. It was an excellent pokemon film . However it was a DVD version playing which made the image not sharp and kinda blurry. it look kinda bad in a Hoyts Cinema Screen. Couldn't they play the Blu-Ray version to improve the quality?. And near the end of the credits they turned off the projector :/. That annoyed me.

However I was very happy to have watched a Pokemon Movie at the cinemas again. worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by toxictwinkie View Post
    I've watched it at the cinemas, in Australia in was released on Feb 18th and 19th. It was an excellent pokemon film . However it was a DVD version playing which made the image not sharp and kinda blurry. it look kinda bad in a Hoyts Cinema Screen. Couldn't they play the Blu-Ray version to improve the quality?. And near the end of the credits they turned off the projector :/. That annoyed me.

However I was very happy to have watched a Pokemon Movie at the cinemas again. worth it!
    Hahahaha! You know you've went to a crap movie theatre when THAT happens... Honestly, if they chose to play of a DVD, rather then original film, or MEMORY BANK, then that's just pathetic...

Eitherway, gonna watch it as it starts airing on TvTokyo...

Really like the animation of Reshiram in this movie. Especially how it awakens and shows up when Zekrom is about the finish Golurk. I'm more of a guy that likes Zekrom, so I'm actually quite surprised. Oh well, animation always has made people love certain pokemon more. I remember hating Stantler ingame, but that episode with Brock made me quite endearing to it...
    Last edited by Locormus; 12th July 2012 at 12:21 PM.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

This movie was... meh. For some reason nothing about it grabbed me. It wasn't bad per se, just nothing in it made me want to like it. None of the characters were interesting to me (really miss Brock, and don't care for Iris at all). Victini is one of those legendaries that just isn't that appealing to me, though it was slightly cute in the movie. Never liked the design for Reshiram (it's so... weird), and it isn't any better in the movie. I had a hard time keeping my attention watching this, I missed a bunch of the story, so I had no idea what exactly was going on. And what happened to the music? All I heard were some songs that didn't sound like Pokémon at all and were just there in the background.
    Last edited by Milennin; 1st November 2013 at 11:49 PM.

This movie is the only good movie from the BW saga in my opinion. It has excellent animation and a good plot, which is why I enjoyed watching it.
    I liked Ash and Victini's interactions throughout the movie, the bond between them was much better than Dawn and Shaymin's bond in the 11th movie. Seeing Ash riding on Zekrom was awsome as well. It's nice to have a character(Damien)who's both good and evil in his actions. Ash trying to make Damien realize his mistakes was cool. he did realize his mistakes and tried to fix it. Also, the scene with Ash, Pikachu and Victini trapped in those pillars of protection was pretty intense, Ash's English VA Sarah did a great job voicing him in that scene. I thought Victini died, but thankfully it was fine and alive. The last scene between Ash and Victini near the ocean was touching.

I really liked this movie's opening song "Black and White" and ending song "Follow Your Star", both songs are great and goes well with the movie.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123