Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Black: Victini & Reshiram (14)

Just finished watching it and it wasn't too bad, like others I liked the new Pokemon introduced.
    I love original Pokemon anime (love EP003) , I miss Misty
    Favourite Pokemon Game: Pokemon FireRed

I really enjoyed this movie,bl but the only thing that bothered me throuhtout it was that they kept saying dragonforce... which would make me think about the band -.- wasn't the word they used in the japanese version dragon pulse?? I like it better that way...dragon pulse.. it fit better IMO.
    And Team Rocket just kind of confused me. Wasn't Meowth with Ash and Co. before the movie premiered after the episode on that Saturday? D:

It finally played on Canadian TV, so I got to see a good quality of it. I enjoyed it like last time, and I may have even enjoyed it more. My first complaints kind of don't matter any more, it didn't bug me as much in the second viewing. But I can't get over how screwed up this family is!

Follow Your Star (Truth Version) has also made it into my library of favourite songs from Pokemon.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Just finished watching it a little while ago, I enjoyed it. Would have prefer to see the Zekrom one just to see Ash with it but then I wouldn't see Krookodile in the opening for 5 seconds, I hate it when stuff like that happens D:

Cilan's cooking...it does anything and everything...seriously Cilan could probably catch every Legendary Pokemon with those macrons...kind of got annoyed every time I saw them though since they looked so good and licking the TV I assume doesn't give you the best idea of how it tastes

Was nice seeing Team Rocket being a little comedic in it.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

I'm in love with Victini and Reshiram.Reshirams voice reminded me of lugia's.
    Most recent shiny:

3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

Was it just me or was the score especially in the emotional scenes so much better in the White Version? And I also liked how Damon was introduced in White more than I did in Black.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Was it just me or was the score especially in the emotional scenes so much better in the White Version? And I also liked how Damon was introduced in White more than I did in Black.
    I agree. It was especially apparent during the final climax - while the fast-paced pipe organ was decent for the Sword of the Vale flying out of control, once the pillars closed up, the harps were completely out of place for the "Ash freezes to death" scene. The subdued piano used for White's version of the scene was much, much better.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

It's a decent movie, but I think I would've liked White better.
    Too bad only Black aired in my country. /:
    [IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/jt7yg2.jpg[/IMG]

According to the Bulbapedia character lists, Volcarona appears somewhere in this movie (and the white version too) ...I can't find it though, where exactly in the movie is it (or them?)?

I prefer the Black version as Zekrom looks more like a villain's Pokemon (as Damon was a villain essentially for most of the film)
    White Friend Code:
    Mathew 4555 9581 5224

Quote Originally Posted by Aesir View Post
    According to the Bulbapedia character lists, Volcarona appears somewhere in this movie (and the white version too) ...I can't find it though, where exactly in the movie is it (or them?)?
    It's in the World of Pokemon intro, but only in Black.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Ahhh Found it now, thanks (stupid Mandibuzz was in the way)
    White Friend Code:
    Mathew 4555 9581 5224

Loved the tournament battles, really well done.

Hey

Does anyone know if this will be released on blu ray either in Australia or somewhere with a compatible region?

I'm watching White Hero on TvTokyo right now, and I must say, while Zekrom is my favorite of the two, I really like the animation of Reshiram awakening and Ash just standing there. Zekrom plays a good villain as well..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    This movie was good. I do like the other better after having watched both of them. It was great seeing my favorite version exclusive Pokemon - Sawk and Gothitelle. I'm not too happy that once again Cartoon Network left out a few cool scenes... Plus the ending. I didn't like the beginning scene as much as the other movie.

60/100
    Sawk is not an exclusive pokemon in the games...
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

Finally seeing the movie now. Wow... I gotta say it's among my least favorite so far. It takes forever for anything to finally happen. I'm literally having trouble staying awake through it... I'm 56 minutes in and it finally looks like things are picking up. Doesn't help that the English dialogue is painful to watch. The animation is really good here though.
    Last edited by thunderblade12; 23rd August 2012 at 6:37 AM.

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

ZOMG BEST. MOVIE. EVER!
    My reaction to when Ash almost dies is Almost like Pearl's reaction to Diamond's "death" XD
    P.S:On a scale from 1 to 1000, I'd rate this OVER 9000!
    It also took me a while to find it on the internet. When i did, it was in good quality though
    Last edited by Blewpah36; 17th October 2012 at 7:10 PM.

I think it was a bit too gimmicky to make two separate movies, but the movie itself is fine. I watched the movie where Zekrom helped the twerps first, since it was on TV, but I haven't seen the one where Zekrom was the villain yet. I might watch it the next time I go through the Pokemon episodes. It's more interesting seeing all the differences between the movies, like one has a shiny golurk and the other it's hydreigon, the twerps take the left fork in one and the right in the other, shots are reversed between movies, etc. Ash nearly dying in space was also memorable.

7/10
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) NEW!! 10/11 NEW!! 10/14
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

If I'd choose the most memorable character background in this movie, it is Victini himself.

I mean seriously, Movie 4 has Samuel Oak and Celebi, Movie 6 Has Max and Jirachi [most favorite], Movie 8 has Sir Aaron and Lucario, Movie 9 has May and Manaphy, now ... Movie 14 has Ash and Victini.

Right now, I'd say Victini is Ash's most fitting legendary poke persona.

I men, who knew the king was Victini's father. Legendary pokemon having humans as its parents? Yes please! Victini is quite a child in this movie. I feel so sorry for this cute pokemon. If only he Joined Ash's journey's instead ...
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

Just been watching this and all I have running around in my head now is.. It's macarOON's god dammit!!

Sorry I would have more to say, but that same mispronunciation happening over and over again really got on my nerves, so I had to turn it off and watch something else..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234