2nd December 2011, 7:36 PM
Battle Frontier Battle Rules
The following rules should be read by all challengers before applying for the Battle Frontier. Failure to follow any of the rules listed could result in a permanent or partial ban.
- Read the rules of each of the facilities before challenging them. As each facility will have a specific set of rules, it would be best to know them beforehand so you are fully prepared.
- With the advent of simulators such as Pokemon Online & Pokemon Showdown, battles will be conducted on those simulators. Wi-Fi is also an option should both the Frontier Brain and the challenger agree.
- Having lost to a Frontier Brain, you must wait 96 hours before challenging again.
- Having a late game disconnection will require you to wait 24 hours before you can challenge again. This rule will not apply should the Frontier Brain or a Frontier Owner (Ragnarok) determine a clear winner.
- Revealing members of a Frontier Brain's team publicly will put your challenge on a two week freeze. Repeat offences will be met with harsher penalties which are non-negotiable.
- Frontier Brains may be challenged in any order you wish.
- Failure to sign up in the Challenger's Thread will result in your challenges being voided. As a result of this, any symbols you earned will be discarded.
- DO NOT UPLOAD THE FRONTIER SYMBOLS ON YOUR PERSONAL IMAGE HOSTING ACCOUNT!
Last edited by Ragnarok; 6th October 2012 at 10:27 PM.