phsyical

Wild Charge/Spark
    Flame Charge
    Thrash/Double Edge
    Quick Attack
    Ability: Sap Sipper/Motor Drive
    Nature: Adamant
    EV's:252 ATK, 252 Speed, 4 Def

Wild Charge for power and Spark is there if the recoil bothers you plus has a nice para chance. flame charge for coverage and speed bonus. thrash or double edge for big power hindered by only rock,steel and ghost. quick attack for priority.

special

Thunder(bolt)
    Over Heat
    Volt Switch
    Hidden Power(any type thats gives good coverage)
    Ability: Lightning Rod
    Nature: Modest
    EV's: 252 Sp.Atk, 252 Speed, 4 HP

thunder(bolt) for STAB. OverHeat not only cos its its only special fire move outside of Hidden Power but also hits hard especially after lightning rod boost. volt switch to scout and hidden power for extra coverage.

Other Options:

Double Kick can break subs and hit again if lucky, rock smash just for the 50% Def drop, thunder wave for support for team mates

Zebstrika looks cool in appearance but personally i think eelektross outclasses him in all stats(except Speed of course)and has a bigger move pool

Personal Moveset
    Ability: Motor Drive/Sap Sipper
    Item: Shuca Berry/Muscle Band/Damp Rock
    Wild Charge/Thunder
    Flame Charge
    Double Kick
    Pursuit/Toxic/Rain Dance/Rock Smash

If Wild Charge, Muscle Band is recommended. If Rain Dance, Damp Rock is recommended.

Partners:
    Discharge-users (Porygon-Z/Probopass/Frost or Wash Rotom) if Motor Drive is used.
    Water/Grass/Ice/Flying-type and/or Levitate pokemon

Countering:
    Defensive and Speedy Ground/Dragon/Electric-types that does Ground-type moves like Gliscor, Electrivire, Hydregion. If a Trick Room strategy is used, Golem, Swampert, Garchomp, Cradily can also be used.
    Got Pokémon X. Intend to get either Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire.
    No info about my Friend Safari.
    Vivillon Pattern: Polar
    Looking for nicknamed, shiny, and/or have a hidden ability in GTS and may battle at anytime.
    If interested, send a private message with your ID #.

me first... brilliant. No im not from britan. The idea of countering a counter clever...
    dude i'll make a zebstrika like that when im in competetive one day.
    They say if you press cntrl and W you get to see the programming of a website after making a signature with 3 ws and 8qs
    Fanfics I like that are still in production: Author's Run, Pokémon emerald the better version

This the aquabats song awesome forces:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx4sL0w3SHM
    and here is their song shark fighter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3wchrctxFo

I NEED A BETA READER!
    Check out my fic.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...2#post14945242

Zebbie is an interesting mon for what it can do, but must be played carefully as to not to be overshadowed by other Electrics.

It is notable for having its Speed outpace nearly all Pokemon; it combines the Speed that Electrode/Jolteon has with the type coverage Electivire/Luxray/Manectric has to offer. Also, like Evire or Manec, Zebstrika has interesting defensive Abilities, most notably Sap Sipper. What Zebbie fails in, however, is competing with good offensive Stats compared to all these guys. Zebstrika has better Attack than the Specially-oriented Electric attackers, but that's pretty much it.

Zebstrika does have interesting moves, but sadly the one that stands out the most is Flame Charge. That and Pursuit.
    One other interesting tidbit is Zebstrika is the only Electric Pokemon that gets Me First and the third fastest Me Firster behind Accelgor and Mewtwo. Unless you Flame Charge a Terrakion on the switch and blast it with its own EQ or Sacred Sword, however, you will find opportunities to abuse this trait sparingly. It's still powerful, though.

If you're using Zebbie, you will want to capitalize it on having more Base Speed than the other Electric brethen while focusing on its Attack power (and its modest SpAtk).
    For comparison, Electrode's SpAtk matches Zebstrika's, and Jolteon's main downfall is lack of Fire attacks (Zebstrika's Attack < Jolteon's Special Attack < the other guys' Attack).
    Last edited by PhilosophicalPsychologica; 9th December 2011 at 4:34 AM.

Uber Disrupter
    -----------------------
    Zebstrika @Focus Sash
    EV - 252/252 att/sp. att +4 speed
    Hasty nature + Sap Sipper
    -Toxic
    -Thunder Wave
    -Volt Switch
    -Me First
    Last edited by MetalCrow; 9th December 2011 at 6:53 AM.

Zebstrika SUCKS. Even if you're using it in RU, you should be using Electivire, Eviolite Electabuzz, Magneton, Galvantula, Rotom, Rotom-C, Rotom-F, or even Luxray instead. Seriously, it's just that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by epic_eevee View Post
    Zebstrika SUCKS. Even if you're using it in RU, you should be using Electivire, Eviolite Electabuzz, Magneton, Galvantula, Rotom, Rotom-C, Rotom-F, or even Luxray instead. Seriously, it's just that bad.
    Not THAT bad... it have an awful movepool (like most gen 5 pokemons do) but all the rest is good
    116 speed is great
    100 attack is decent
    defenses are crap but MEH who cares

most of his problem is the awful movepool so you have to wait... till next main series game...

Luxray is slower...

^Luxray can take a hit though. 100 attack is decent, but only if you have a stat boosting move or better bulk.

Zebstrika's home is NU. I'm not sure how it'll do there, though.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

No seriously, Zebstrika sucks.

116 Speed outspeeds....basically nothing important that isn't outsped by other electric types in the tier. It has about three usable moves, terrible Attack, unlike Luxray, it can't beat walls by going mixed (and lacks intimidate) and its movepool makes it basically useless in comparison with Electivire.

Hmmm... A tricky one this week.

How about:

Zebstrika @ Life Orb
    Ligtning Rod
    Naive
    EVs: 252 Att / 8 SAtk / 244 Spd
    Moves:
    - Wild Charge
    - Return
    - Overheat
    - Volt Switch/Thunderbolt/Double Kick

So this was the best I could do. Switch in to an electric attack to gain an impressive 542 SpAtk with which you can dome damge with your special attacks. Overheat is a great move here which will do a lot, not many will expect it, and you can simply switch to physical attacks after the drop. Speaking of Phsyical Attacks, Wild Charge is move of chioce, a powerful STAB that should dent large holes in anything that doesn't resist. Return is another powerful attack, mainly for any ground types. The EVs maximise offensive power while giving just enough speed to outspeed base 115s, such as Starmie.
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/262s83s.gif[/IMG]
    Credit to Mew_

Rate my Team, DeoChi!

It's all true- Zeb sucks.
    But hey, it's worth a shot, I guess. I mean, I like Luxray. I definitely won't be using this guy. But this set is worth a try...

Zeb @ LO
    Sap Sipper
    Naughty Nature
    252 Atk, 120 SAtk, 132 Spd, 4 HP

- Screech
    - Pursuit
    - Wild Charge
    - Overheat

Screech exists because Pursuit exists. Lowers opponent's defence by two levels, makes them switch. Provided that Zeb can take a hit. Pursuit catches fleeing pokes, or those that have been Screeched. W-Charge for STAB, Overheat with 120 SAtk EVs has a 100% chance of OHKOing Physically Defensive Skarm. Then again, why the hell would you be against a Skarm?

Some people said that Gyarados would be a good partner, but I think it's been declared that it sucks in OU. I'd say some better partners would be Swanna and Peliper. They are immune to ground, it's immune to electric.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

this pokemon isn't really good. it only have speed
    jolly nature
    252Atk 252Spd 4HP
    life orb
    Me first, Wild charge, Flame charge, Double edge

me first is useful in some situation, with it's speed
    double edge kill stuff(mybe), it's better than thrash since it can choose your opponent
    wild charge have STAB, flame charge kills those bug/steel type
    it's more useful in double battle;
    team up with electrivire, use discharge to speed it up or lanturn with volt absorb to recover
    but still, it's the last of your choice when it comes to electric type

Oh, Reno, when are you going to learn that Shell Smash does NOT give -2 in defenses, you did this for Cloyster as well.
    in reply to this... when I stop not remembering. I'll try and remember in the future, I just tend to forget junk easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan View Post
    Then why everyone knows serebii are just bad... I think Blue Harvest stopped posting here for the same rasons reno doesn't even look here seeing his POTW have stored power on "other options".
    I haven't stopped posting here, I've just become a little less active and I don't care about Torkoal and the Zebra thing enough to waste time posting about them.

For the record, Reno didn't put Stored Power in. I did, as a semi gimmick which could still work.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234