Thread: Inazuma Eleven Club

Default Inazuma Eleven Club

Hey, you! Do you want to join the Soccer club?! No? Well come in any way and welcome to the:

ϟ
    Inazuma Eleven Fan Club

Join the club that talks about the game franchise by LEVEL-5 and their ongoing anime. You can gush over the characters or teams, talk about various strategies to overcome the toughest teams in-game and be the best soccer team in the world, or just about anything related to the youthful soccer series! Fight-o! The previous club has died but here I am in hope to bring some activity between the fans of this series.

What is Inazuma Eleven you say?

Inazuma Eleven is a sport/role-playing video game released by LEVEL-5 for Nintendo DS. Several games have been released in Japan but their first game is out in European stores. The anime has 127 episodes but their sequel, Inazuma Eleven GO, has more 25 episodes and it's still going on!

The series' about a boy named Endou Mamoru who wishes to enjoy soccer to its fullest. He gathers more members for his dying soccer club and hopes to save his team, himself and the world from the horrors that the soccer world brings him.

The sequel, taking place 10 years after the FFI, is about a boy named Tenma Matsukaze who attempts to rebel against the future of soccer: Fifth Sector. Fifth Sector is an organization created to maintain soccer between middle schools and prevent any school from having a huge streak of victory and keep matches "fair".

Before you can join the club, there are a few rules you and all other members must abide by. Please read them carefully or you will get in trouble with the owners of the club and the Club Moderators.

1. To join, you must be a fan of the games or anime or both.
    2. SPPF General Rules and Club Rules apply at all times. Please familiarize yourself with them so no one gets into trouble.
    3. Refrain from flaming or spamming. Make sure you have two sentences in your posts. (minimum of 10 words)
    4. Put all spoilers to the anime and games under a spoiler tag. If you don't know how, check here.
    5. To incoming members, please respond to the entrance form so we can accept you.
    6. You can share images of your favorite characters, teams, etc. Screenshots, fan art, etc. You have a limit of 3 images per post.
    7. Keep the off-topic discussion to a minimum or your posts can be considered spam.
    8. If you have any issues with a member or the club, kindly PM me and we'll talk it out.
    9. Have fun in the club! -kicks a ball at you-

Member List

The ranks will go as followed:
    Coach - Owner
    Managers - Co-Owners
    Team Members - Club Members

There will be 11 members in every group. Once a team is full, you'll be put into another team. You and your team can decide what you want to name your team/school. As a member of the club, you can switch onto a team or off a team for a maximum of 3 times so please choose wisely! You can sign up as a team member or a manager. Be aware if you choose the latter, you'll be managing all teams. There can only be 3 managers too!

Team 1 - N/A
    Coach - Sweet May
    Managers - N/A
    Team Members: N/A

Team 2 - N/A
    Coach - Sweet May
    Managers - N/A

Team 3 - N/A
    Coach - Sweet May
    Managers - N/A

Entrance form:
    Copy and paste the questions below, remove the stuff inside the parentheses and answer them.
    Username: (you can introduce yourself here too)
    Nickname: (optional)
    Position & Team: (are you a GK, MF or DF? Which of the 3 teams do you want to join?)
    Favorite Character/Team: (go crazy)
    Why do you want to join?: (just a small one sentence answer is enough)

Club Banners/Graphics

None. Don't be afraid to make anything to share with the club!

Fanworks

None too. Don't hesitate to share anything with the club.

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

Username: AuraMaster
    Nickname: Ash
    Position & Team: MF
    Favorite Character/Team: Kirirno is just so cute.
    Why do you want to join?: (I love the series and want to meet fans.)

Welcome AuraMaster to the club! Kirino is adorable. > w< If you know any other fans on the forums, do invite them to the club! -adds to to list-

Hmm I wish it was the weekend already so I can already catch up to GO. ;;     Spoiler:- idk:
    Last edited by Sweet May; 7th December 2011 at 2:28 AM.

ONOMNOMNOM

I need to catch up. I'm only up to ep 5. Good fun so far.

Sweet May, you have restarted! =D

Username: Hi, I'm Dialga6. I'm THE Inazuma Eleven Fan of my city. I'm living in the Netherlands, the have that on TV too, but stopped on the last episode from the Zeus final. So, i have followd the series futher on Youtube until episode 112 orso, from that I find no episodes anymore on youtube. =(
    Nickname: Kevin! Or Desarm, my favorite character!
    Position & Team: GK, Team 1.
    Favorite Character/Team: My favorite characters are Aphrodite, Desarm and Kidou. And my favorite Teams are Zeus, Teikoku (Also True Teikoku Academy) and that from Aliea.
    Why do you want to join?: I really love the series!

And one suggestion for the name from team 1: Inazuma Japan, or Aliea Academy or Zeus Jr. High. And I want to be the manager from team 1!
    Last edited by Trickster Zorua; 7th December 2011 at 8:29 PM.

FB Profile~|deviantART Profile~
    3DS FC: 4382 2023 3008
    Animal Crossing New Leaf Dream Code: 6400 2207 2907
    Banner made by Sworn Metalhead!

Quote Originally Posted by Dialga6 View Post
    Sweet May, you have restarted! =D

Username: Hi, I'm Dialga6. I'm THE Inazuma Eleven Fan of my city. I'm living in the Netherlands, the have that on TV too, but stopped on the last episode from the Zeus final. So, i have followd the series futher on Youtube until episode 112 orso, from that I find no episodes anymore on youtube. =(
    Nickname: Kevin! Or Desarm, my favorite character!
    Position & Team: GK, Team 1.
    Favorite Character/Team: My favorite characters are Aphrodite, Desarm and Kidou. And my favorite Teams are Zeus, Teikoku (Also True Teikoku Academy) and that from Aliea.
    Why do you want to join?: I really love the series!

And one suggestion for the name from team 1: Inazuma Japan, or Aliea Academy or Zeus Jr. High. And I want to be the manager from team 1!
    Yes, I have! Welcome Dialga6/Kevin to the sakka club. You're so lucky to have the anime on TV. T__T Yeah, episodes are a bit rare to find on YouTube but hope you can keep trying! (have you found at least InaGO episodes?)

By being a manager, that means you want to be a co-owner of the club? Are you up for the job or do you want to be the goalkeeper for Team 1? Team names are created among a whole team to represent them.

Teikoku has a whole is a great team. <3 Fudou made the team more special, heehee~

@Ash: Oh I forgot to ask, what team do you want to be in? There's 3 teams so choose whichever you want!

Oh and if you guys know anyone on SPPF who is a fan of the series, invite them over too. ^_^

ONOMNOMNOM

No, none Inazuma Go episodes. Not one shelf. =(
    Then I want to be the Manager (Co-Mod) from Team 1!

And yeah, Teitoku Academy was really cool, but the scariest and coolst was the True Teikoku Academy! Sakuma (or what his name was) has a more scary patcheye. 0_0 And the keeper was creepier too.

And yes Sweet May, I'm lucky! ^^ Since a couple months have we it on TV. Whole Europe have that! But I find the Dutch voices from the anime better then they from the English version. Only the Keeper of Teikoku not. They must change it to the English voice. -_-
    Last edited by Trickster Zorua; 8th December 2011 at 7:13 AM.

Username:Kurt16(my soccer title name is The Gold Sword,you know like Ichinose the Mage of Soccer and Fidio The White Comet)
    Nickname:Kurt
    Position & Team:FW
    Favorite Character/Team:My Favorite Characters are Gouenji,Kidou,Fidio,Hiroto,Roniejo,Rococo,Teles,Fu dou and Saginuma My Favorite Teams are True Teikoku Academy,Fire Dragon,Episilon,Orpheus and Little Gigant
    Why do you want to join?:I Have seen Every Episode of the Series,I Have all the 3 Games 1,2 Fire Blizzard,3 Spark Bomber Ogre,I Have Watched Inazuma Eleven GO episodes from 1-32 You Can Watch from online anime sites just look on the Google
    Also Maybe you Could Name the Teams:
    Team 1:Serebiiers
    Team 2:Forum Guys
    Team 3:SIF(Serebii Forums)All Stars
    Thats All Folks (;
    Last edited by Kurt16; 26th December 2011 at 11:14 PM.

Wow! Welcome Kurt! I have also great news for some one that want Inazuma Eleven 2 Fire Blizzard wants English, it's gonna coming soon next year first Q in the shops ofEurope! Importing time forthe Americans, I can buy it in the shop near my house, I'm from the Netherlands, in Europe so I can buy it! I buy then both maybe on the release day!

Username: DarkraiMiestro
    Nickname: Dar
    Position & Team: DF, Team 1
    Favorite Character/Team:Mark Evans
    Why do you want to join?:I have played and completed Inazuma Eleven, and stumbled across this thread thinking '' my oh my I'll have to join''
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’

[img]http://i43.*******.com/2ap454.jpg[/img]

Credit goes to Mew_ for the amazing userbar!
    Credit goes to millarc3005 for the awesome banner!

Hello Dar! ^^ You are surely someone of the UK or Europe! The same as me! ^^ But welcome! So you have completed the game too? Me too! But I have secretly used a cheat device and get the ''scrapped/next season'' moves! It's so cool!

Got the game a few days ago. So far I'm looking for Kabeyama in the school before I face Kidou's school. How far does the game cover? Does it go pas Aliea arc?

AuraMaster the first game onlly goes from the beginning of the team to the team winning Zeus the second one that goes the entire Aliea arc while the third goes to FFI arc

Heh just finished the first game,in the second i'm already in the Episilon Match,hey guys did you know there is a Layton Team in the first game?but only in the JP version ):

Default It's Tooooooooooooo Quiet...

Hey isn't this post a little quiet lately, where has everyone gone

Yeah wish more would come here

Yeah. but I have good news! Inazuma Eleven 2 Firestorm/BLizzard is coming out March 16th in EUROPE! I did preorderd at a local store here! :3 (Yes, I live in the Netherlands, and that's in Europe) Good idea for the USA Inazuma 11 Lovers to import it from UK?

YOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOT finally after so long it is gonna LAUNCH hey guys what about everyone post in the day the game launches?we all will comment on how we are going to buy the game and are we gonna do when we get it!OK,we meet here the day it launches!and finally the inazuma eleven go 1st season is ending we will finally know why goenji entered the Fifth Sector
    Sometimes they have to stop doing this

To do this

I need a DS lite to play these games. Why does EU get all the fun? Yay for more dub releases though! I can only import these games, wah. But I'd definitely love to hear you guys talk about the game when it comes out.

Ohh but you might want to put a spoiler on that last part, since GO isn't released anywhere else.

Spoiler:- BTW:

As an attempt to post again, Dialga6 is your new manager! (or co-owner in terms of club running) Thank you for keeping the place a bit active but please don't double post. ^^; I'll add everyone else to the list~

ONOMNOMNOM

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet May View Post
        Spoiler:- BTW:
        Spoiler:- :

I have heard about it

WARNING SPOILERS READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Spoiler:- Spoilers:

Here is an image of it
    ieg202.jpg
    Last edited by Kurt16; 21st April 2012 at 7:22 PM. Reason: oops guys i was wrong instead of Tenma go to the past he is still gonna be in the future but in an alternative time period

To do this

sername: NarutoUzumakikun My real name is Ash though
    Nickname: Ash
    Position & Team: MF Team 3
    Favorite Character/Team: I like Kirino and Max the most there very cute
    Why do you want to join?: To meet other people who enjoy the series like me

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt16 View Post
    I have heard about it

WARNING SPOILERS READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Spoiler:- Spoilers:

Here is an image of it
    ieg202.jpg
    I hope it's okay but I fixed the spoiler tag for you! Can't have any problems there. ^^;
        Spoiler:- but in response to the new game:

Also, welcome Ash, to the club! Make yourself comfortable and enjoy! Kirino is cute indeed. 8D

ONOMNOMNOM

Hey Thanks for the edit,and one last thing

WARNING!WARNING!WARNING!WARNING!WARNING!

A Spoiler appears! Choose a Pokemon to Read or Run Away

Spoiler:- New Game,New Series:

Spoiler:- Unknown Game:

a image about the second spoiler

top.jpg

We See in This image:Tenma with a sword,Shindo,Tsurugi,Kirino,Hikaru,Taiyo,Kariya,Mi namisawa and Endou,i doubt what it gonna be like
    Last edited by Kurt16; 10th April 2012 at 1:05 AM.

To do this

Yo guys Kurt here,in another account i kinda forgot my account and the email it was linked ,well.... Windows kinda blocked the access so i made a new one with a new email so here,i'm posting now cuz my parents and i are in Hawaii,i brought my notebook but well you know how Windows Vista is,any waaaaaaaay,after i get my Windows 7 Ultimate i shall be bringing news,seriosly vista pisses me off
    Ok you already taken a look at Ichigo down there, tell me,there is a guy with a creepy face more creepy than Ichigo creepy face