Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour (Rated PG)

Default The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour (Rated PG)

Howdy, y'all!

It's that time again! A new fic is on the horizon from GalladeRocks! Starring everyone's favorite (or mine at least), Piplup and Chimchar! (Hence the name.) I realize already what everybody (or me at least) is thinking. Oh no! He's got two fics going at once yet again! And we all know that that means that the new one will be ran into the ground in less than a week! Well, I know that won't happen this time. I said that in Book 3 of Dimensions of Darkness that I would post a chapter of my previous project The Pokemon Show every five chapters. Well, I've instead decided to include them in this fic along with some other projects that I've been planning. So, I'll post a chapter of something on here between every chapter of DoD. EDIT (ONE YEAR LATER): Hey, nobody's perfect. Here's a short summary of a few of the projects that I will be posting here:

The Pokemon Show
    Piplup, Chimchar, and everybody else heads into show-business with their new TV series, based off of The Muppet Show. Piplup does his best to keep control over the series, but he has little hope. How could you with Chimchar the Master of Mirth, Poliwhirl the Prodigious, Chef Croagunk, and Snorunt and his scams all filling the stage? Not to mention Skuntank and Dusknoir, the ever present hecklers. On a show like this, it's a surprise if anything ever goes as planned.
    Starring Piplup, Chimchar, Mew, Poliwhirl, and Snorunt, among others
    Genre: Live Comedy Stage Show

The Arena of Champions - No plans for the near future
    A young Treecko dreams of entering into the legendary Pokemon Arena, where he can battle with all the great warriors. Many years later, the evolved Grovyle finally heads off to the Arena in the footsteps of his childhood friend Gallade. Joining him is his other good friend, Typhlosion, who shares in his dream. When they finally arrive, they find that all is not what it seems and that treachery is afoot in the Arena. Could it be Dusknoir, an old enemy of Grovyle and his friends? Or could it be Absol, the mysterious and relentless newcomer? Or could it be somebody else altogether? Only time and trials will tell...
    Starring Grovyle, Gallade, and Typhlosion
    Genre: Drama/Action Series

An Earthly Conquest - No plans for the near future
    In a spoof of the cartoon series Invader Zim, a newcomer from outer space arrives in the world of Pokemon. A Pokemon named Elgyem is sent to Earth by his leaders, with domination as his primary goal. Accompanying him is Golett, a Pokemon built only to serve. Despite his numerous useful abilities, his erratic behavior does Elgyem more harm than good. Things get worse when he infiltrates a local school, where a Pokemon named Sableye discovers his true identity and makes it his goal to reveal Elgyem's plan. The alien invader must deal with his insane assistant, a relentless pursuer, and the task of overtaking the planet. It's a recipe for disaster!
    Starring Elgyem (as Zim), Sableye (as Dib), Golett (as Gir), and Gothita (as Gaz)
    Genre: Comedy Series

A Pokemon's Life for Me! - No plans for the near future
    Piplup and his crew set sail in the one adventure that nobody will want to miss: One with pirates! Captain Piplup and his crew set off in search of the legendary treasure of Greenbeard. They are joined by the mysterious Gallade, who claims to know the location of the treasure. However, they'll have be on the lookout for their ultimate rival, Mew the Pirate Queen. The competition is fierce, and as all pirate adventures necessitate, betrayal is in the air. Who will get their hands on the treasure first?
    Starring Piplup, Chimchar, Mew, Gallade, and Ludicolo
    Genre: Action/Comedy Mini-Series

Bidoof Speak
    A talk show hosted by everyone's favorite Guild apprentice, Bidoof! He speaks with guest residents from Treasure Town and beyond about their opinions on life, love, and everything else concievable. Croagunk the cameraman offers his insights as well.
    Starring Bidoof and Croagunk
    Genre: Live Talk Show

Spoiler:- Table of Contents:

I hope you're all looking forward to it! As for now, here is the prologue/opening!

Chimchar: Gee Piplup, what're we gonna do tonight?

Piplup: Don't even go there. Somebody's already covered that field.

Chimchar: Oh cheese sticks. What are we gonna do, then?

Piplup: We've got to come up with our own stories. Our own spoofs, not some cheap rip-offs of somebody else's spoofs.

Chimchar: But I thought that spoofs were already cheap rip-offs.

Piplup: Just be quiet and save the comedian act for the stage.

Chimchar: What stage?

Piplup: That's it! The stage! We'll open our own stage show!

Chimchar: So we'll perform on a stage every night? There's not much variety there.

Piplup: Even better! A variety show! Chimchar, you're genius is showing!

Chimchar: Aah! Where?

Piplup: Then it's settled! We'll start our own variety show.

Poliwhirl: I want in!

Mew: Me too!

Wigglytuff: Sign me up!

Snorunt: If there's profit involved, then I'm in.

Poliwhirl: Snorunt, I'm pretty sure there's no income involved.

Snorunt: Oh. Well in that case...

Piplup: Come on, Snorunt! Can't you do anything out of the goodness of your heart?

Snorunt: My what?

Piplup: Just think of your work as a charitable donation.

Snorunt: Well, I suppose you wouldn't be able to get anything done without me around. I guess that counts as a charity.

Piplup: Good. We'll start as soon as we've got our studio built.

Bidoof: Gosh, my family's in the construction business! I'm sure they'll help out, yup yup!

Skuntank: What do we have going on here?

Dusknoir: They're planning some kind of variety show.

Skuntank: Sounds stupid. I'll be there.

Dusknoir: Me too. I wouldn't miss it.

Piplup: Okay, everybody, it sounds like we've got a plan! So let's hit the hay for tonight and we'll get started with construction first thing tomorrow!

Chimchar: Wocka wocka! That's my new catchphrase. How do you like it?

Piplup: Keep working on it. I'm sure you'll get something eventually.

Wigglytuff: Nighty-night, friendly friends!

Poliwhirl: Good night!

Mew: See you all in the morning!

Piplup: Good night, all!

Dusknoir: I'm getting the odd feeling that we'll regret this.

Skuntank: Relax, it'll be fine. What could possibly go wrong?

Hope you guys like it! Be psyched for more, I intend to have an episode of The Pokemon Show posted on Wednesday.
    Last edited by GalladeRocks; 5th December 2011 at 1:48 AM.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeRocks View Post
    Howdy, y'all!

And we all know that that means that the new one will be ran into the ground in less than a week! Well, I know that won't happen this time.
    Uuuhh... You said that last time. it actually was about FIVE weeks before you ran it into the ground. But hey. Maybe you can ACTUALLY keep a spare fic going this time!
    "Nothing is impossible- The word itself says, 'I'm possible!'"- Audrey Hepburn

One crazy trip: The adventures of a beret-clad boy and his best friend the sky. One day I will learn how to forum-format at a decent speed. Promise.

Quote Originally Posted by scizorstrike View Post
    Uuuhh... You said that last time. it actually was about FIVE weeks before you ran it into the ground. But hey. Maybe you can ACTUALLY keep a spare fic going this time!
    I can try! Besides, this is basically just an extension of Explorers of the Beyond since every fifth chapter will be posted here, not to mention a few others in between when I have time.

Speaking of which, I plan to post an episode of The Pokemon Show tomorrow or Wednesday night. Until then!

Author's Profile

The Pokemon Show
    If you can’t say anything nice…Welcome to the club!

Episode 4: Defective Detective

It’s time to play the music,
    It’s time to light the lights.
    It’s time to meet the stars on the Pokemon Show tonight!
    It’s time to put on makeup,
    It’s time to dress up right.
    It’s time to raise the curtains on the Pokemon Show tonight!
    “Why do we always come here?”
    “I guess we’ll never know.”
    “It’s like some kind of torture,
    To have to watch the show!”
    It’s time to get things started on the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Poketational,
    This is what we call our Pokemon Show!
    KABOOM!

“Brilliant job, everyone,” Piplup applauded as the actors headed off to their respective rooms. “Poliwhirl, you’d better make sure next time that there’s no grenade in your trumpet.”

“Got it!”

“Now, where are the guest stars?” Piplup called. “They need to report in for their act.”

“We’re right heeere!”

Piplup turned around to find a group of Water Pokemon hopping towards him. They all wore strange metal cubes on their backs, presumably to help them breathe. Leading the way was a Remoraid, flanked by a Magikarp and a Luvdisc. “Oh, hello. You’re the cast of Qwilfish Hooks?”

“Right you are!” Luvdisc beamed. “It’s television’s Number One new drama.”

“Luvdisc, it’s not a drama,” Magikarp pointed out. “It’s a comedy. And you can hardly even call it that.”

“Come now, bro, show some pride in your work!” Remoraid reprimanded. “I’m the star, Remoraid. This here is my brother Magikarp.”

Piplup frowned. “Wait, you’re brothers? But you’re different species of Pokemon.”

“Mom and Dad never explained it to us,” Remoraid admitted.

“It was a really weird honeymoon,” Magikarp added.

Luvdisc shook away her companions. “Anyway, these are our co-workers.” First she pointed to a Goldeen. “This is my friend Goldeen.”

“Girrrrl,” Goldeen said shortly.

“Girrrrl,” Luvdisc mimicked in response. The two laughed in high-pitched tones.

“WOMAN!” Primeape screeched, panting loudly as he hopped up and down before the fish Pokemon.

Piplup grabbed Primeape by the ear and quickly pulled him aside. “ Down, Primeape. Bad. Bad Primeape.”

“Awww!”

With the residential maniacal drummer subdued, Piplup returned to his guests. “Okay, where were we?”

Luvdisc led Piplup over to a Kingdra. “This is Mr. Baldra. He plays the teacher.”

“Hello, Mr. Baldra,” Piplup greeted.

“I hate my life,” the Kingra muttered under his breath.

“What was that?”

“Oh, nothing. Pleased to meet you, son.”

Luvdisc pulled Piplup away. “Oh, don’t mind him. He’s just cranky. Always cranky.”

The image of Skuntank and Dusknoir popped into Piplup’s head. “Yeah, I know somebody like that.”

“We heard that!”

“We may be in dire need of hearing aids, but we’re not deaf yet!”

Piplup ignored the voices from the balcony. “Okay, who else do we have?”

Luvdisc continued on down the row of fish Pokemon. “This is Chinchou, here’s Shellos, this is Jocktillery-“

“JOCKTILLERY!”

Luvdisc went on unphased. “Here’s Carvanha, that’s Feebas, there’s Finneon, and-“ She paused. “Where’s Clamperl?”

“Right here, girl!”

Clamperl suddenly dropped from the ceiling, landing directly in front of Magikarp. He screamed in terror, causing Remoraid to drag him away. Clamperl simply sat on the floor and laughed, her eyes were unfocused and rolled around in different directions. Piplup was grateful when Grovyle arrived and tapped him on the shoulder.

“Piplup, we’re ready to start up ,” he said. “Who’s first tonight?”

“Send out Croagunk,” Piplup decided. “It probably won’t go well, but the Chef hasn’t seen much action as of late.”

Grovyle nodded and headed down the stairs to the dressing rooms. “I’m on it.”

“Yorn desh born, der bornsk de dijk de deu! Orm bish der borm desh der heum. Gunk! Gunk! Gunk!” Croagunk appeared out of nowhere just as the Snorunt workers finished setting up the kitchen. “Un derdey meuch der haben de fischy choowder.” He held up a pot and sat it on the counter. “Forst, poot der fischy in der poot.” He produced Magikarp from somewhere beneath the counter and dropped him abruptly into the pot.

“Sir, what are you doing?” Magikarp yelped. “Let me out!”

“Schtay poot, fischy!” Croagunk ordered. “Schtay poot!” He held the pot under the sink and began to run water into it. Magikarp flopped up and down, desperately trying to escape. The Chef then set the pot on the stove. “Neksht, we boylie-boylie der water to maken de fischy choowder.”

Magikarp leaped into the air again as the water began to bubble. “Sir, you’re making a big mistake!”

“Schtay poot!” Croagunk demanded again. Magikarp had had enough, and with one final leap, he flipped out of the pot and slapped the Chef across the face with his tail. “Erf! Berd fischy!”

“Hey, did you order that dinner to go?” Skuntank called.

Croagunk looked up at him in bewilderment. “Ner. Why?”

“’Cause there it goes!” Dusknoir cried, pointing. Indeed, Magikarp was flailing his way towards the steps.

“Sir, I’m in the wrong place! Stay back!” Magikarp continued flopping across the stage. Croagunk pulled out a drawer and began rifling through his cache of belongings. Finally, he emerged with a shotgun, and, evidently satisfied with his choice, took off in pursuit of his escaping fischy choowder.

Piplup lowered the curtain without a word.

Piplup looked about at the crowd of Pokemon before him. “Alright, who dares to set foot on that stage next?”

Snorunt, Munchlax, and Chatot backed away instantly. Lucario, Poliwhirl, and Mew shuffled their feet in uncertainty. Finally, Chimchar stepped forward. “Alright, I’ll do it.”

“Not one more step, you villain!”

Everyone looked up in surprise at the sight of Skuntank and Dusknoir. “What are you two doing back here?” Piplup inquired.

“I thought you were glued to the seats up in that balcony,” Snorunt chortled, earning a few laughs from the others.

“We nearly were last time,” Skuntank growled, holding up a bottle of super glue. “You know anything about it?”

Snorunt blanched. “No, sir. Nothing, sir.”

Dusknoir stepped forward. “But that’s not what we’re here about. We’re here to bring this thief to justice.”

Snorunt smirked. “Two former criminals talking about bringing a thief to justice? I never thought I’d see the day.” A moment later, the jar of super glue was upended over his head, effectively sealing his lips.

“Are you talking about me?” Chimchar frowned. “I’m not a thief.”

“Oh really?” Skuntank scoffed. “Then explain this!” He held forward a rugged sack.

“Oh, that’s a nice empty bag you’ve got there,” Chimchar commented.

Skuntank loomed up over Chimchar. “It’s not supposed to be empty!”

“Yeah, it had our rotten Tamatos in it!” Dusknoir said. “We were going to throw them at you during your act!”

“How kind,” Chimchar spat. “But I didn’t steal them.”

Dusknoir shook his head. “That’s not what logic states. Only one person benefits from you not being pelted by berries. And that’s you.”

Chimchar began to speak, but stopped, realizing the logic in the words. “That’s all good and well, but I had no idea that you’d even brought the Tamatos. I couldn’t have stolen them.”

“You foolish ape,” Skuntank scowled. “You could’ve overheard easily at some point during the week. You have no way of proving that you were ignorant to our plan.”

“You have no way of proving that I did know about your plan!” Chimchar challenged.

Skuntank bared his teeth. “Sorry, but you’re guilty until proven innocent.”

“I’m not sure that’s how it goes,” Poliwhirl pointed out.

“Doesn’t matter,” Skuntank scoffed. “We hereby demand that the chimp be put on trial before jury.”

Piplup sighed, flushing the evening planned down the drain in his head. “Fine. Who will be the jury?”

“The audience shall suffice,” Dusknoir said. “They are a neutral group.”

“And they hate the chimp’s humor, which makes it all the better,” Skuntank added.

“Alright, you can have the audience, but the judge must be somebody just and decisive.” The entire group turned to face Chatot.

“I suppose it is my duty as a civilian,” Chatot nodded. “I shall be the noble judge.”

Dusknoir nodded in satisfaction. “Alright. We’ll meet you in the courtroom.”

“All we’ve got is the stage,” Piplup said.

“Fine, we’ll meet on the stage.”

With that, Skuntank and Dusknoir were gone, leaving the actors on their own backstage. Piplup surveyed the group. “Who here has a legal degree?” Three hands shot up: Grovyle, Corphish, and, to everyone’s surprise, Snorunt.

“Snorunt?” Poliwhirl frowned. “You’re a lawyer?”

Snorunt grinned. “I’ve got a whole secret life that you don’t know about.”

“Like the time you had to get all of the nickels pumped out of your stomach?”

“Shut up.”

Piplup turned to Grovyle. “You up for this case?” he inquired.

Grovyle nodded. “I believe so. Let us begin.”

At that moment, Magikarp flopped by, screaming. There was a chain of explosions as Croagunk dashed after him, flinging grenades in every direction. “Berd fischy! Berd fischy!”

A grenade landed directly at Grovyle’s feet. “Oh crap.“

KABOOM!

Grovyle lay unconscious on the floor. Piplup simply stared at him, stunned. “Alright. Corphish, Snorunt, make us proud.”

“Si, I shall not disappoint,” Corphish assured.

“I might,” Snorunt admitted. “So don’t blame me if he ends up in the slammer.”

“Thanks for the encouragement,” Chimchar spat.

Piplup put his hand on his friend’s shoulder. “Don’t worry about it, Chimchar, we’ll get you out of this in no time.”

Chimchar looked up at Corphish and Snorunt, who smiled widely. Then he broke down into sobs.

Poliwhirl looked back and forth to make sure that no one was watching. Then, he slammed the door to his room and ducked into the shadows. Something was wrong with this, he knew. Chimchar was no thief. He donned his deerstalker hat and dug through his drawers until he finally found his pipe. He breathed deeply into and a cloud of bubbles billowed out of it. “The game is afoot,” he grinned. And then, he was off.

“Greetings, everybody! I’m Luvdisc!”

“And I’m Remoraid. And we’re you’re pre-trial entertainment!”

Remoraid and Luvdisc hopped up and down on the stage. They seem anxious to get to work. “We’ll be introducing you to our fellow freshwater friends and all of their incredible talents!” Luvdisc explained.

“First up is myself,” Remoraid beamed. “And my talent is…” He paused dramatically as he pulled out a long piece of glass piping. “To stick my head in this tube!” He immediately stuffed his head into the pipe, smiling all the way. He collapsed on his side, apparently growing top-heavy from the tube. He gave a thumbs-up to the crowd, while Luvdisc groaned.

“Next up is Jocktillery,” Luvdisc said. The Octillery crawled onto the stage. “His talent is to-“

“SMASH!” Jocktillery roared. “JOCKTILLERY IS MVP!” He abruptly smashed the pipe, causing Remoraid to fly through the air. Jocktillery then let loose with a jet of water straight up, which then cascaded down on top of him. “JOCKTILLERY IS WET FOREVER!”

“Next we have Shellos,” Luvdisc continued. “She can climb stuff with her slime. Ew.”

Slowly, sluggishly, Shellos crawled onto the stage.

An hour later, she’d almost made it halfway to center stage.

Poliwhirl kneeled down on the balcony floor. The hecklers were absent, preparing for the trial. He knew that this was a momentary chance to observe the scene of the crime. Finally, on the floor, he found the evidence he searched for. There was a half-eaten Tamato berry. The floor around it was wet and slick. “So, they were wearing a water suit,” he observed aloud. “The plot thickens.” He looked down onto the stage, where a Shellos had crept halfway up the curtain. One of the Water type guest stars had some part in this crime. It was just a matter of finding out whom.

“And last, but certainly not least,” Luvdisc introduced. “We have Clamperl the Teenage Clamperl!”

Clamperl sat motionless in the center of the stage. Each of her eyes stared in a different direction. Finally, she spoke. “I’m a Clamperl.” Then, she exploded in a burst of flames and disappeared. It was greeted with the sound of one hand clapping.

Skuntank and Dusknoir rushed onto the stage and forced the guest stars off of the stage. “Okay, that was all very impressive and whatnot, but we have a trial to get on with.”

In a matter of minutes, the stage was transformed into a courtroom. Chatot sat in the place of honor, the judge’s chair. He was flanked by Piplup. “This session of the Treasure Town Council will now being. Honorable Judge Chatot presiding.” Chatot tilted his beak in the air. “The last meeting took place…well, it doesn’t appear that we’ve had a meeting before. This is our first meeting, I guess.”

Chimchar sat chewing his nails with Corphish and Snorunt on either side of him. Skuntank and Dusknoir sat opposite them, smiling smugly. Dusknoir rose and opened his mouth to speak.

“OBJECTION!” Snorunt screamed. Everyone stared at him.

“Sit down, Snorunt,” Piplup sighed. “You can’t object when nothing has been said yet.”

“Oh,” Snorunt gulped, falling back in his seat.

Dusknoir nodded approvingly. “Now, then, let’s get started.”

“The charges will be read by Celebi,” Piplup continued.

“Thank you,” Celebi said. “Chimchar the defendant stands accused of-“

“OBJECTION!”

“Sit down, Snorunt!”

“Sorry.”

Chimchar glared at Snorunt. “Some Ace Attorney you are.”

Poliwhirl silently pulled open the door to the guest dressing room. Sure enough, there was water all over. Not only that, there were also some scattered Tamato berries, wallets, gold coins, and scarves. “So, it looks like our thief was in here. But it doesn’t help me narrow the herd much.” He heard a noise behind him and whirled around. Grovyle stood behind him. “Grovyle? What are you doing here? I thought you got put in intensive care by that grenade.”

“Just a ploy,” Grovyle admitted. “I knew I’d be more help in investigating than playing the lawyer, so I decided to play along when the explosion hit. Anyhow, I’m here to help.”

“Good, I need it. I’ve deduced that it is one of the guest stars.”

“I’ve done the same,” Grovyle nodded. He eyed Poliwhirl in amusement. “Seriously, what’s with your hat? And the pipe? It’s kind of 19th century. You should really modernize your approach.”

“Fine,” Poliwhirl said, tossing aside his hat and pipe.

Grovyle grinned, handing him a pair of Blackglasses. “So, shall we begin our investigation?”

“Yes,” Poliwhirl nodded. “Yes we…” He paused and put on the Blackglasses dramatically. “…Shall.”

YEEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!

“The defense calls Primeape to the stand!”

Chimchar looked at Snorunt in horror. “Primeape? Why are you calling up Primeape?”

“Kid, trust me, I know what I’m doing,” Snorunt assured. “I’m stalling for time. At some point, somebody’s going to run into the room with condemning evidence towards somebody else and you’re going to be saved. We just have to stall long enough for that to happen before you’re found guilty.”

Chimchar sighed. “You do realize this isn’t some TV show or video game, don’t you?” He paused, realizing what he’d just said. “Er, never mind.”

Primeape stood before Chatot, hopping up and down excitedly. “POLITICS! POLITICS!”

“Calm down, sir, please calm down!” Chatot urged. “We cannot continue with this trial unless you give us an intelligible answer.”

Primeape looked distraught. “Oh. Saw-ry.” He kept bouncing around, but more subdued in his action.

“Now, Mr. Primeape,” Piplup addressed. “Were you not in the company of Mr. Chimchar during the time when said crime was committed? Answer truthfully, as you are under oath.”

“DRUMSTICKS, DRUMSTICKS!”

Chatot covered his face with his wing. “Will somebody get this lunatic out of my courtroom?” Sunflora and Chimecho hurried forward and escorted the ranting Primeape off of the stage. “Are there any other witnesses?”

“Si, si,” Corphish called. “The defense calls Munchlax to the stand.”

“You’re joking, right?” Chimchar hissed. “Munchlax can’t even talk!”

“Si, good point,” Corphish nodded. “Scratch that, hey hey? The defense calls Torchic to the stand.”

The sound of Chimchar’s hand striking his forehead was audible throughout the room.

Torchic strode forward to stand before Chatot. “Torchic chic.”

“Ah yes, please proceed, Miss Torchic,” Chatot urged.

“Chic,” Torchic nodded. “Chic chic chic chic, chic chic chic? Chic chic chic chic chic. Torchic chic. Chic chic chic, chic chic chic chic. Chic tor.”

“I must say, Miss Torchic, you make a persuasive case,” Chatot said. “Do you have more to add?”

Torchic nodded again. “Chic chic. Torchic torchic, chic chic chic. Torchic chic. Chic chic, chic chic chic chic.”

“Objection!” Dusknoir screamed. “She’s not even speaking! All she’s doing is saying ‘chic’ over and over!”

“That’s speaking, okay?” Corphish retaliated. “Everyone speaks in their own dialect!”

“What’s that a dialect of, then?” Skuntank challenged. “Fruitcake?”

Snorunt stepped forward. “Hey, there is no need for that kind of freakin’ language in a freakin’ courtroom during a freakin’ trial, you nitwit!”

“ORDER IN THE COURT!” Chatot roared.

“I’ll have a cheeseburger!” Wigglytuff screamed, laughing. The rest of the crowd chuckled with him.

Chatot sighed again. “Oh, the sheer humanity.”

“Don’t worry, Judge,” Dusknoir assured. “We’ll get this sorted out as fast as possible.”

“Not too fast, I hope,” Skuntank added. “This is kind of fun, watching these guys make idiots of themselves.”

“This is kind of fun, watching these guys make idiots of themselves,” Poliwhirl mused, peeking through the back curtain. “But I guess it won’t do to see Chimchar off to the iron-bar hotel.”

“No, it really wouldn’t,” Grovyle agreed. “We’d better hurry. I’m not sure how much longer that Snorunt and Corphish can stall for.”

Poliwhirl nodded. “Right. There has to be some remaining piece of incriminating evidence somewhere. We just have to know where.”

“Let’s use a little deductive reasoning,” Grovyle decided. “Out of the guest stars, who would have the most reason and ability to be stealing all of this stuff?”

Poliwhirl scratched his chin. “Well, Remoraid, Magikarp, Luvdisc, Goldeen, Finneon, Feebas, and Carvanha don’t have much ability to pick stuff up with, so I guess they’re ruled out. Chinchou could possibly pick stuff up, but he’d probably fry it with his electrical antennae. That leaves Jocktillery, Baldra, and Clamperl.”

“Okay,” Grovyle nodded. “That’s a nice short list. What motivation do they have?”

“Well, Jocktillery is just a brute. But he isn’t really organized enough to steal, he just beats people up.” Poliwhirl frowned. “I believe that Baldra seems to have the most motivation. He hates his job and those that he works with, and would likely search for any opportunity to get enough money to get a life in a comfy mansion somewhere else.”

Grovyle nodded again. “And the third one?”

“Clamperl?” Poliwhirl snickered. “She’s completely insane. Bonkers. Cuckoo.”

“Your point?” Grovyle inquired. “If she’s that insane, could she not be responsible?”

“Well, I suppose,” Poliwhirl admitted, adjusting his Blackglasses. “This shall require further investigation. Let’s split up and look for clues. Grovyle, you look into Balrda. I’ll check out Clamperl.”

“On it,” Grovyle agreed, darting off down the stairs. The chase was on.

The courtroom was in a particularly chaotic state of disarray when Chimecho suddenly poked her head onto the stage. “Snack break!” she jingled happily.

There was a mad stampede and a few of the shorter Pokemon found themselves trampled underfoot. The stage was emptied in a matter of seconds. Piplup smiled weakly and looked to the crowd. “Well, a break can’t hurt ‘em, can it? While you’re waiting, here’s Mew with a song.” He quickly ducked backstage as Mew appeared.

“Hit it, boys!” she snapped. The Pandemonium leapt into action immediately. Pikachu was on the keyboard while Combusken jammed on the bass. Bursts of sound blasted out of Loudred’s sax and Sunflora rocked on her guitar. Of course, above all the rest, Primeape beat his drums like a ‘mon possessed. After a few moments of humming, Mew burst into her song:

Well you can tell by the way I use my walk,
    I’m a woman, no time to talk.
    Music loud and Pok’mon warm,
    I’ve been kicked around since I was born.
    And now it’s alright, it’s O.K.
    And you may look the other way.
    We can try to understand
    The T-Town Times’ effect on ‘man.
    Whether you’re a brother
    Or whether you’re a mother,
    You’re stayin’ alive, stayin’ alive.

She was cut off as an anvil suddenly fell from the ceiling, narrowly missing her and smashing through the stage. She looked around nervously, but continued on anyway.

Feel the city breakin’
    And ev’rybody shakin’
    And we’re stayin’ alive, stayin’ alive.
    Ah, ha, ha, ha,
    Stayin’ aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiivvvvve!

The words were cut off abruptly as a trap door opened beneath Mew, sucking her into the pit of blackness below.

“I guess she was having a hard time staying alive,” Skuntank commented, stepping back onto the stage. He glanced at Dusknoir. “The anvil and trapdoor were kind of ironic, weren’t they?”

Dusknoir did his best to hide the remote control he held behind his back. “Why yes, yes it was. Terrible shame, I really like that song.”

“You haunted the CombeeGees for seven years after they wrote the song.”

“I wanted them to know how much I liked it.”

“Order in the court!” Chatot bellowed, back in his place at the head of the courtroom.

“No thanks,” Wigglytuff grinned, padding his stomach. “I just had my cheeseburger.”

“Your Honor,” Absol stepped forward from the crowd. “The jury has reached a verdict.”

Skuntank tapped his foot impatiently. “Out with it, then!”

Absol nodded. “We find the defendant to be not guilty.” He paused. “But he is an idiot, outranked only in idiocy by his lawyers.” Snorunt and Corphish did their best to look deeply offended.

“What?” Skuntank gasped.

“That’s a terrible call!” Dusknoir growled.

“Boo!”

“Boo!”

“Will you two shut up?” Piplup growled. “This isn’t a baseball game, for heaven’s sake.”

Dusknoir huffed derisively. “You need some better contacts, blue. We want a review!”

“I hereby declare the defendant not guilty!” Chatot screeched, banging the gavel down. “Case dismissed!”

“Wait a sec,” Piplup frowned. “We know that Chimchar’s not the thief. But who is?”

“Allow me to answer that!”

Everyone looked up in surprise as Poliwhirl marched onto the stage. He had given up his Blackglasses and retrieved his deerstalker and pipe. He felt that it made him look much more sophisticated. “Poliwhirl?” Piplup gaped. “What did you find? Who is it?”

“Who indeed?” Poliwhirl smiled. “My first clue was in the balcony. There was water all over the floor. That’s how I knew that it was one of you!” He spun to face the gathered group of guest stars, who all gasped in surprise. “Fortunately, I was able to eliminate most of you due to lack of motive and/or lack of limbs.” The fish-like Pokemon all breathed out in a sigh of relief. “That left us with three potential culprits. The first was Jocktillery.”

“JOCKTILLERY IS NOT ILLEGAL!” Jocktillery screamed, waving his tentacles around furiously.

“Don’t worry,” Poliwhirl assured. “I know that you didn’t do it. Your thinking isn’t organized enough to have plotted this thievery.”

“YEAH!” Jocktillery whooped. “JOCKTILLERY IS INNOCENT!” He paused. “Hey, WAIT A MINUTE!”

Poliwhirl turned away before Jocktillery could finish the thought. “The next suspect was Mr. Baldra.”

“What?” Baldra gasped. “But, but I-“

“But we figured that he was innocent because of this.” Poliwhirl produced a rather damp piece of paper. “This is a medical record, which was thankfully retrieved for us by Dr. Lucario. This record shows that Mr. Baldra is allergic to Tamato berries, which were a primary item involved in the thefts. What the thief was unaware of was that these Tamato berries were rotten.”

Dusknoir beamed. “Ripe Tamatos don’t splat when they hit their target.”

Poliwhirl nodded. “What’s more, we found that some of these Tamatos were partly eaten. Whoever had eaten these would become violently ill.” He smiled. Grovyle emerged from backstage, dragging the culprit behind him. “And who did we find hurling in the bathroom?”

Everyone gasped.

“Clamperl!” Luvdisc shrieked.

“I’m a teenage Clamperl,” Clamperl replied.

Luvdisc jumped forward. “Clamperl, why did you steal all of that stuff?”

“Why else?” Clamperl smiled psychotically. “I wanted to impress Magikarp.”

Magikarp screamed and flopped over backward.

“He’s such a rebel,” Clamperl explained. Remoraid stifled a giggle at the thought of anyone calling his mild-mannered brother a rebel. “I decided to rebel to gain his attention.”

“Aww!” the gathered females sighed.

“That’s so romantic!” Luvdisc sniffed. “Creepy, but romantic!”

Magikarp screamed again.

“Well, romance isn’t going to cut it here.” Sheriff Magnezone floated forward from the crowd, flanked by a pair of Magnemite officers. “Take her downtown, boys.”

“Go ahead, catch me if you can!” Clamperl cackled maniacally. “Love never dies!” With that, she spat a Pearl at one of the officers, knocking him out of the sky. Then she exploded again, leaving not a trace behind that she was ever there.

Chimchar stared at the spot where she’d been a moment before. “Wow. That was…interesting.”

“You’re telling me,” Piplup muttered.

“You know,” Poliwhirl said suddenly. “I had a bag of Tamato berries in my dressing room, but I forgot about them and they got rotten. One day, they just disappeared, but I didn’t remember until now.” He looked up at Skuntank and Dusknoir. “Know anything about it?”

Skuntank was flabbergasted. “Why, no, we know nothing of such a horrendous RUN FOR IT!” He and Dusknoir took off at a full sprint for the exit, with Magnezone and the Magnemite right behind them. The crowd cleared instantly, not wanting to be trampled in the mad dash.

“Another case solved!” Poliwhirl smiled, puffing out a cloud of bubbles from his pipe. “I should really go into the detective business. And that’s not even the final mystery I’ve solved this evening.”

Chimchar frowned. “Really?”

“Yep,” Poliwhirl nodded. “And I believe that Piplup is the one who’s got this one.”

Piplup couldn’t help but smile. “Poliwhirl, never let anyone tell you that you’re stupid.”

“I won’t!” Poliwhirl beamed, then frowned. “Hey!”

Snorunt looked back and forth between them. “Did I miss something here? What’s going on?”

“Elementary, my dear Snorunt,” Poliwhirl smirked.

“Tell them, Poliwhirl,” Piplup gestured.

“Of course,” Poliwhirl nodded. “This was all a plan by Piplup.”

“WHAT?”

“Yep,” Poliwhirl nodded again. “He hired the cast of Qwilfish Hooks with the intention of having Clamperl do the stealing and setting things up for the trial, with Chimchar as the prime suspect.”

Chimchar gaped at his friend. “You had me framed? But why?”

Piplup grinned sheepishly. “I figured that the only way to get the show to go right for a change was if I planned for it to go wrong. And I was right.” He paused. “Except for the part about Skuntank and Dusknoir getting chased off by Magnezone. That was actually unexpected.”

At that moment, the Magnemite reappeared, guiding Skuntank and Dusknoir between them. “Darn coppers,” Skuntank muttered.

“Sorry about that,” Poliwhirl said. “It just seemed fitting for you to get your just desserts.”

“Yeah yeah,” Dusknoir sighed. “Just finish the speech, why don’t you.”

“So you guys are jail-bound, eh? Too bad you’ll have to miss our show from now on. It’ll be weird not having you guys around to heckle me,” Chimchar smiled. “It’ll be so much better,” he added under his breath.

Skuntank sniffed. “I wish it would be that way. But as part of our community service…” He sniffed again.

“What?” Chimchar inquired. “Spearing trash and working at shelters can’t be that hard, can it?”

“I only wish!” Dusknoir sighed. “As part of our community service, we’ve got to come here every week!”

Chimchar, Skuntank, and Dusknoir simultaneously burst into tears.

BEHIND THE SCENES: CSI: TREASURE TOWN
    Starring Poliwhirl as Lt. Shades;
    Piplup as Det. Beaky;
    Snorunt as Det. Frosty;
    Wigglytuff as Dr. Yoom-Tah;
    Celebi as Dr. Pixie;
    Skuntank as Anonymous Bad Guy #1;
    Dusknoir as Anonymous Bad Guy #2;
    Mew as Bad Guy Mastermind;
    and Chimchar as Murder Victim

(Author's Note: Holy crap, this chapter is just as long as the one-shot that I submitted for the Perspective contest.)
    Last edited by GalladeRocks; 27th November 2011 at 8:37 AM.

Author's Profile

lol wut?

Loved the CSI Sunglasses ref.

Spoiler:- Sig Stuff:

::dries tears of laughter::

The Lion King reference was gold too!

That episode just made my day.

I couldn't stop laughing.

I loved the CSI Sunglasses refrance you had in there.
    Last edited by Piplup-Luv; 29th November 2010 at 2:33 AM.
    'While I live I want to shine I want to prove that I exist'~Grovyle PMD3

'Even in the darkest of times... there is hope'~Ignitus TLoS: DotD

Between Time and Darkness Prologue is now up
    See my current and future fanfics here

Oh man, haven't laughed like this in months. This was just brilliant. I enjoyed it completely.

I liked what you did with the references, made it much more funnier.

Found it strange that Mew was able to fall though the trapdoor. By the way, what did happen to her anyways?
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/jb1rmh.jpg[/IMG]
    I claimed Ponyta

I customized these

Fish Hooks, hahaha

Speaking of which, I plan to post an episode of The Pokemon Show tomorrow or Wednesday night. Until then!

...Fail.
    Even so, it was hilarious. Dusknoir and Skuntank at their marvelous best. And when was the last time we saw that?

...henever you posted the last chapter, really

One crazy trip: The adventures of a beret-clad boy and his best friend the sky. One day I will learn how to forum-format at a decent speed. Promise.

Quote Originally Posted by scizorstrike View Post
    ...Fail.
    Even so, it was hilarious. Dusknoir and Skuntank at their marvelous best. And when was the last time we saw that?

...henever you posted the last chapter, really
    Yeah, it was kind of fail. I have to commend you, though, you're the only one who ever criticizes me for not making the dates I set for myself. It makes me realize that I'm terrible at keeping dates, and that I need to be more responsible. Not that that'll probably ever happen...But I can try. Thanks!

And if you really like Skuntank and Dusknoir, then you'll REALLY be ready for the next episode of The Pokemon Show, due out sometime next month. You've seen some awesome stuff so far. But are you prepared for:

A Pokemon Show Carol!

Yep, I'm coming out with my own Pokemon version of A Christmas Carol. Skuntank will be in the starring role, as Ebenezer Scrooge. A few others will include Dusknoir as Jacob Marley, Grovyle as Bob Cratchit, Celebi as the Ghost of Christmas Past, Wigglytuff as the Ghost of Christmas Present, and a new character, Treecko, as Tiny Tim. Here's the first paragraph of the episode:

Dusknoir was dead: to begin with. He is a Ghost after all.

But before that, I plan to post at least two more chapters of DoD along with the pilot of An Earthly Conquest. But, of course, I'll probably never keep those dates. But alas, I shall try! Maybe a Christmas miracle can help me get them done.

Skuntank: Christmas miracle? Bah humbug.

Dude. You're just asking for it now. Also, I'm adding a table of contents into the first post including all of my episodes of The Pokemon Show so far.
    Last edited by GalladeRocks; 30th November 2010 at 12:58 AM.

Author's Profile

A Pokemon Show Carol!

Yep, I'm coming out with my own Pokemon version of A Christmas Carol. Skuntank will be in the starring role, as Ebenezer Scrooge. A few others will include Dusknoir as Jacob Marley, Grovyle as Bob Cratchit, Celebi as the Ghost of Christmas Past, Wigglytuff as the Ghost of Christmas Present, and a new character, Treecko, as Tiny Tim. Here's the first paragraph of the episode:

Dusknoir was dead: to begin with. He is a Ghost after all.

But before that, I plan to post at least two more chapters of DoD along with the pilot of An Earthly Conquest. But, of course, I'll probably never keep those dates. But alas, I shall try! Maybe a Christmas miracle can help me get them done.

Skuntank: Christmas miracle? Bah humbug. Awesome Chapther BTW. Poor Chimchar.

EDIT: Oh just got an epic brainstorm! Now I'll emphasise (sp?) that you don't have to use this I dea heck maybe you can't if your half way through writing it but anyway here's my idea: Make Chimchar and Piplup the narrators. I watched The Muppets christmas Carol the other day and their personalities reminds so much of Chimchar and Piplup and picturing Chimchar falling down that chimmney and Pipluop fishing him out of the barrel hasn't failed to make me chuckle (or atleast smile) yet .Think about it

Chimchar: That smells great! *falls down Chimmney*

Piplup: Oh good Greif.

Chimchar: I'm stuck!

Piplup: *calls down the chimmney* I knew you wern't built for liturature!

It went something along those lines anyway. anyway like I said you don't have to use this idea I just thought it'd add to the comedy cus those two fit the roles perfectly. That's all I wanted to say thank you now I'm off to bed.

Dude. You're just asking for it now. Also, I'm adding a table of contents into the first post including all of my episodes of The Pokemon Show so far.
    I knew it I knew you were gonna go there lol.
    Last edited by ~Silver Aura~; 11th December 2010 at 12:24 AM.

Name: Drainer
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by pikagirl View Post
    I knew it I knew you were gonna go there lol.
    As awesome as your idea is, Piplup and Chimchar won't be the narrators. Poliwhirl and Snorunt will fill that role. It was funny, though, as when I picked out Poliwhirl and Snorunt, they were just random background characters. But then, the more I played around with them in my head, they basically reached the point where I based them almost completely off of Gonzo and Rizzo. That's why they play such a major role in the show. Here's a sneak peek of what I've got done on the episode:

“Dusknoir was dead: to begin with. He is a Ghost after all.”

“Geesh! What kind of story beginning is that?”

Poliwhirl shrugged sheepishly. “Hey, it’s just how the story goes.”

Snorunt smirked. “Well, it’s a terrible beginning. I could write a better first sentence than that, and I can guarantee you that it wouldn’t be ‘once upon a time’.”

“Well when you’re the author, you can be in charge,” Poliwhirl snapped. “But as of right now, I’m in charge.” He suddenly looked up, noticing the audience watching. “Oh, the show’s started already?”

“You sure are an observant one, aren’t you?” Snorunt grinned. “They’ve been her for five minutes.”

“Sorry for the delay, then!” Poliwhirl said, bowing to the crowd. “Welcome to The Pokemon Show Christmas Carol. I’m your host, Charles D!ckens.”

Snorunt kicked him in the shin. “Whoa whoa whoa! You’re not Charles D!ckens!”

“Oh, but I am,” Poliwhirl argued.

“Yeah, and I’m William Shakescube!” Snorunt scoffed.

“I’m pretty sure you mean Shakespeare.”

“Whatever! I was never good at math.”

Also, be alert as I plan to post a bonus episode shortly.

EDIT: What the heck? The website blocked out Charles ****ens's name! I guess that just goes to show how immature people are that the website has to be set to block a name of one of literature's greatest authors...I'll just put in exclamation points so that it doesn't get censored.
    Last edited by GalladeRocks; 11th December 2010 at 8:00 AM.

Author's Profile

The Pokemon Show
    O Christmas Tree,
    O Christmas Tree,
    Why do you look like Snover?

Bonus Episode: Christmas Caroling

Piplup: Hey, everybody! We’re here tonight with a surprise for you!

Chimchar: It’s a bonus episode! Bet you weren’t expecting this performance, were you?

Piplup: We whipped up some Christmas carols for you with the rest of the cast, and we just couldn’t wait to share them with you. Care to start us off, Chimchar?

Chimchar: I’d be happy too!

Piplup: Let’s start with Jingle Bells. And…go!

Chimchar: Dashing through the sand, with a bomb-

Piplup: Not that, you moron! [sigh] Let’s get the rest of the songs going. Be back later, okay? [grabs Chimchar by the neck] Come on, I think you need to look at the script again.

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow! (performed by Grovyle and Celebi)

Celebi:
    Oh the weather outside is frightful,
    But the fire is so delightful,
    And since we’ve no place to go,
    Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

Grovyle:
    It doesn’t show signs of stopping,
    And I’ve brought some corn for popping,
    The lights are turned way down low,

Celebi:
    When we finally kiss goodnight,
    How I’ll hate going out in the storm!

Grovyle:
    But if you really hold me tight,
    All the way home I’ll be warm.

Celebi:
    The fire is slowly dying,

Grovyle:
    And my dear, we’re still good-bying,

Celebi & Grovyle:
    But as long as you love me so,

Jingle Bell Rock (performed by Lucario and Munchlax)

Lucario:
    Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock,
    Jingle bells swing and jingle bells ring,
    Snowing and blowing up bushels of fun,
    Now the jingle hop has begun!

Munchlax:
    Munch-munch munch, munch-munch munch, munch-munch munch munch,
    Munch-munch munch munch munch munch-munch munch munch,
    Munch-munch munch munch-munch munch munch-munch munch munch,
    Munch munch munch-munch munch!

Lucario:
    What a bright time, it’s the right time,
    To rock the night away!

Munchlax:
    Munch-munch munch munch munch munch munch munch,
    Munch munch munch-munch munch munch munch-munch munch.

Lucario:
    Giddy-up, jingle horse, pick up your feet,

Munchlax:
    Munch-munch munch-munch munch munch.

Lucario:
    Mix and a-mingle in the jingling feet,
    That’s the jingle bell,

Munchlax:
    Munch munch munch-munch munch,

Lucario:
    That’s the jingle bell rock!

Santa Claus is Coming to Town (performed by Poliwhirl and Snorunt)

Poliwhirl:
    You better watch out,
    You better not cry,
    You better not pout,
    I’m telling you why,
    Santa Claus is coming to town.

Snorunt:
    He’s making a list,
    And checking it twice;
    Gonna find out who’s naughty and nice
    (That’s myself, of course,)

Poliwhirl:
    He sees you when you’re sleeping-

Snorunt:
    (Kinda creepy.)

Poliwhirl:
    He knows when you’re awake-

Snorunt:
    (He’s like a stalker.)

Poliwhirl:
    He knows if you’ve been bad or good-

Snorunt:
    So be bad for goodness’ sake! [seeing Poliwhirl's glare] Sorry.

Poliwhirl:
    You better watch out,
    You better not cry,
    You better not pout,
    I’m telling you why,

Snorunt:

Poliwhirl and Snorunt:
    Santa Claus is coming to town!

The Christmas Song a.k.a. Chestunts Roasting on an Open Fire (performed by Mew and Diglett a.k.a. the Unwanted Guest)

Mew:
    Chestnuts roasting on an open fire,
    Articuno nipping at your nose,
    Yuletide carols being sung by a choir
    And folks dressed up like Eskimos.

Diglett:
    Everybody knows a turkey and some mistletoe,
    Help to make the season bright.
    Tiny tots with their eyes all aglow-

Mew: Hey! This is my solo! Will you get out of here?

Diglett: I just want to help out the great Mew in her performance! Can I at least be a backup dancer?

Mew: No!

Diglett: I could throw out the artificial snow!

Mew: That’s it! Hiiyah! [CHOP!]

Diglett: Aiiiah!!! [CRASH!]

Mew: Hrmph!

Silent Night {performed by the Pandemonium (Pikachu, Combusken, Sunflora, Loudred, and Primeape)}

Pikachu:
    Silent night!
    Holy night!

Combusken & Sunflora:
    All is calm!
    All is bright!

Pikachu:
    Round yon virgin!
    Mother and Child!

Combusken & Sunflora:
    Holy infant!
    So tender and mild!

Pikachu, Combusken, & Sunflora:
    Sleep in heavenly peace!

Primeape:
    SLEEP IN HEAVENLY PEEEEEEEEAAAACCEE!!!!

Blue Christmas (performed by Bidoof)

Bidoof (playing the piano):
    I’ll have a blue Christmas without you.
    I’ll be so blue thinking about you.
    Decorations of red
    On a green Christmas tree
    Won’t mean a thing, darling,
    If you’re not here with me. [Sniff]

And when the blue snowflakes start falling,
    That’s when those blue [Sniff] memories start calling.
    You’ll be doing alright [Sniff] with your Christmas of white. [Sniff sniff]
    But I’ll have a blue [Sniff] blue [Sniff] Christmas. [Sniff sniff]
    Bwahahahaha! Wahahaha! [Incomprehensible bawling]

Feliz Navidad (performed by Corphish and Wigglytuff)

Corphish:
    Feliz navidad!
    Feliz navidad!
    Feliz navidad,
    Prospero ano y felicidad.

Feliz navidad!
    Feliz navidad!
    Feliz navidad,
    Prospero ano y felicidad.

Wigglytuff:
    I want to wish you a merry Christmas!
    I want to wish you a merry Christmas!
    I want to wish you a merry Christmas
    From the bottom of my heart!

Corphish & Wigglytuff:
    I want to wish you a merry Christmas! (Hey!)
    I want to wish you a merry Christmas! (Hey hey!)
    I want to wish you a merry Christmas
    From the bottom of my heart!!! (Hey hey hey!)

You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch (performed by Skuntank, Dusknoir, and Chimchar)

Skuntank: Whoa whoa whoa, hold the phone! Why are we performing?

Dusknoir: We’re getting payed; just go with it.

Skuntank:
    You’re a mean one, Dusknoir.
    Your heart’s an empty hole!
    Your brain is full of Spinarak,
    There’s Grepa in your soul, Dusknoir.
    I wouldn’t touch you with a thirty-nine-and-a-half-foot pole!

Dusknoir:
    You’re a foul one, Skuntank,
    You pathetic, putrid punk!
    You’re rancid as a landfill,
    And you smell worse than a skunk, Skuntank.
    The best words to describe you are stink, stank, and stunk!

Chimchar:
    You nauseate me, hecklers,
    You’ve got Pinsir in your smiles!
    You’ve got all the tender sweetness
    Of a Weezing’s stomach bile, hecklers!
    Given the choice between you,
    I’d take a seasick Totodile!

Piplup: Okay, everybody, places! It’s time for the finale!

The Twelve Days of Christmas (performed by the cast of The Pokemon Show)

Piplup:
    On the first day of Christmas, please Santa give to me
    An episode without explosions.

Chimchar:
    On the second day of Christmas, please Santa give to me
    Two happy hecklers-

Piplup:
    And an episode without explosions.

Mew:
    On the third day of Christmas, please Santa give to me
    Three curtain calls-

Chimchar:
    Two happy hecklers-

Piplup:

Poliwhirl:
    On the fourth day of Christmas, please Santa give to me
    Four weeks out of traction-

Mew:
    Three curtain calls-

Chimchar:
    Two happy hecklers-

Piplup:

Snorunt: On the fifth day of Christmas please Santa give to me
    Five successful scams!

Poliwhirl:

Mew:
    Three curtain calls-

Chimchar:
    Two happy hecklers-

Piplup:

Celebi:
    On the sixth day of Christmas please Santa give to me
    Six kisses from the one-

Snorunt:
    Five successful scams! Or at least mostly successful, I can’t get too greedy.

Poliwhirl:

Mew:
    Three curtain calls-

Chimchar:
    Two happy hecklers-

Piplup:

Corphish:
    On the seventh day of Christmas please Santa give to me
    Seven lucky ladies-

Celebi:
    Six kisses from the one-

Snorunt:
    Three successful scams! Is that still asking for too much?

Poliwhirl:

Mew:
    Three curtain calls-

Chimchar:
    Two happy hecklers-

Piplup:

Primeape:
    EIGHTH DAY CHRISTMAS SANTA GIVE ME
    EIGHT DRUMSTICKS-

Corphish:
    Seven lucky ladies-

Celebi:
    Six kisses from the one-

Snorunt:
    One successful scam! There, I feel better now.

Poliwhirl:

Mew:
    Three curtain calls-

Chimchar:
    Two happy hecklers-

Piplup:

88 & 89:
    On the ninth day of Christmas please Santa give to us
    Nine cooler nicknames-

Primeape:
    EIGHT DRUMSTICKS-

Corphish:
    Seven lucky ladies-

Celebi:
    Six kisses from the one-

Snorunt:
    FIVE GOLDEN RIIIIIINGS!!! Sorry, I had to do it that way once. It’s tradition. I’m traditional.

Poliwhirl:

Mew:
    Three curtain calls-

Chimchar:
    Two happy hecklers-

Piplup:

Wigglytuff:
    On the tenth day of Christmas please Santa give to me
    Ten Perfect Apples-

88 & 89:
    Nine cooler nicknames-

Primeape:
    EIGHT DRUMSTICKS-

Corphish:
    Seven lucky ladies-

Celebi:
    Six kisses from the one-

Snorunt:
    You know, nine cooler nicknames sounds pretty good. Is it too late to change mine?

Poliwhirl:

Mew:
    Three curtain calls-

Chimchar:
    Two happy hecklers-

Piplup:

Croagunk:
    Oon de leventh day oof Chreesmoose please Shantee geev to me
    Leven beeg bazookies-

Wigglytuff:
    Ten Perfect Apples-

88 & 89:
    Nine cooler nicknames-

Primeape:
    EIGHT DRUMSTICKS-

Corphish:
    Seven lucky ladies-

Celebi:
    Six kisses from the one-

Snorunt:
    That’s it, this is too much pressure! How am I supposed to know what I want when I’m put on the spot like this? Geesh!

Poliwhirl:

Mew:
    Three curtain calls-

Chimchar:
    Two happy hecklers-

Piplup:

Skuntank & Dusknoir:
    On the twelfth day of Christmas please Santa give to us
    Twelve days left to live-

Croagunk:
    Leven beeg bazookies-

Wigglytuff:
    Ten Perfect Apples-

88 & 89:
    Nine cooler nicknames-

Primeape:
    EIGHT DRUMSTICKS-

Corphish:
    Seven lucky ladies-

Celebi:
    Six kisses from the one-

Snorunt:
    You know, maybe I’ll just go with a White Gummi. They’re so delicious, and I don’t have to seem greedy. Wait a second, what am I saying?

Poliwhirl:

Mew:
    Three curtain calls-

Chimchar:
    Two happy hecklers-

Piplup:

Dugtrio: Wheh heh heh!

KABOOM!
    Last edited by GalladeRocks; 27th November 2011 at 9:04 AM.

Author's Profile

I've been away for a bit, wow, the christmas carols were pretty nice, and the epsisode before that.... the mystery was so good, and hilarious too!

Keep it up!
    Why do n00bs exist? Find out by pressing Ctrl+W!

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_one386
    I'd squeak, too, and I'm merely a year older than she is. Hey, and 18 year olds squeal, too. :P I know I do.

Eighteen year olds actually squeal in USA. IT'S A CONSPIRACY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD USING SQUEALS OF EIGHTEEN YEAR OLDS!

Credits to Gladeshadow!

[IMG]http://i46.*******.com/mmxlg.png[/IMG]
    Exploting the AI like never before!

My OT fanfic: Fighting The Shadows

*cant post due 2 insane laughter*
    I am the Kingdom of Norway in the Hetalia Fan Club

Spoiler:- Credit:

The Boston Tea Party-Hetalia Style
    Originally posted by mariobrosvswariobros
    I think it would be chibi America dumping tea down the toilet
    Originally posted by TeamRocketGrunt
    Yeah, he'd be all like "Why are you dumping my prized tea?! My mumsie always-" and then America would carry on. Hahahahaha!

Glad you liked it! A Pokemon Show Christmas Carol is nearing completion, and should be up in a few days. A few of the main cast members include:

Poliwhirl as Charles D!ckens, the narrator
    Snorunt as himself, the co-narrator
    Skuntank as Ebenezer Skuntank
    Dusknoir as Jacob Dusknoir
    Grovyle as Bob Grovyle
    Celebi as Grovyle's wife
    Treecko as Tiny Treecko
    Mew as the Ghost of Christmas Past
    Wigglytuff as the Ghost of Christmas Present
    Corphish as Fred Corphish
    Lucario and Munchlax as donation gatherers
    Bidoof as Bidoof Fezziwig

Author's Profile

Who's gonna be the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come?

Quote Originally Posted by HoennKyogre View Post
    Who's gonna be the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come?
    Who indeed? That is a secret I cannot yet reveal.

Also, it appears that I misplaced a carol that I wanted to include in the bonus episode. I wonder where it could be...

Author's Profile

Also, it appears that I misplaced a carol that I wanted to include in the bonus episode. I wonder where it could be...
    Space!

or perhaps in the misty voids of time.....

I HAVE RETURNED!

Sorry, but it looks like the Christmas Carol chapter isn't going to be up until next Christmas. I'm going to have to break it up into multiple chapters, I think, because right now, it's about twice the length of the last Pokemon Show chapter and I'm not even halfway done. So...yeah.

Anyway, here's the first edition of Bidoof Speak! Tonight's topic: the upcoming video games of Pokemon Black Version and Pokemon White Version!

And now, coming to you live from Treasure Town, put your hands together for:

BIDOOF SPEAK
    Where culture is ignored and entertainment runs like honey!

Bidoof: Hello, everybody! It's me, Bidoof. And here with me is loyal cameraman and friend, Croagunk! Say howdy, Croagunk!

Croagunk: Meh heh heh.

Bidoof: Tonight, we will be discussing the upcoming video games Pokemon Black Version and Pokemon White version, coming out on March 6 in the United States. I must say that I, for one, am completely psyched for this! Golly, Croagunk, what do you have to say?

Croagunk: Me? I've never been much of a video game fanatic myself. But here is my good friend Trubbish. He's from out of town, and he's a bit of a gaming fan himself, aren't ya, Trubbs?

Trubbish: *hocks a sludgy spitball* Yep, I'd say I'm a fan of the gaming arts. I got 'em all. Nobody beat Diamond fast as I did back home.

Bidoof: Golly, ladies and gentlemen, our first visitor from Generation V! Trubbish, is it? Well, Mr. Trubbish, what do you have to say about Pokemon Black and White versions, and all of your friends joining you from said games?

Trubbish: Eh, I'll worry about B&W when they're out. I'm more focused on the here and now.

Bidoof: And just what is the here and now?

Trubbish: I've beaten Pokemon Red Version 97 times.

Bidoof: 97 times? Gosh, that's mighty impressive.

Trubbish: *mashing buttons on a Game Boy* Just went up to 98. I'll see ya later, I'm gonna go get started on 99.

Croagunk: See ya on Thursday, Trubbs!

Bidoof: Thank you for your time, Mr. Trubbish! Now, let's get into the hype for the games. For a long time now, gamers have gotten a complimentary collectible item for reserving new Pokemon games. There were styluses with Diamond and Pearl, handbooks with Firered and Leafgreen, and beautifully crafted figurines of Giratina, Ho-oh, Lugia, and Arceus with our newest games, Platinum, Heartgold, and Soulsilver. What could Black and White have in store? Let's go to our good friend Corphish in store with the update.

Corphish: Hey hey! I just got my copies of Black and White reserved and hey, was I surprised.

Bidoof: Please, Corphish, tell us what spectacular give-away we have this year.

Corphish: Hey, I've got a Reshiram and Zekrom wall cling.

Bidoof: A...wall cling? What's a wall cling?

Corphish: Some sticky thing you stick on your wall.

Bidoof: Oh. I was expecting some awesome figure of some kind...

Corphish: Hey hey, me too. It kinda sucks. The artwork's generic too.

*Reshiram and Zekrom materialize from nowhere*

Reshiram: I rather enjoy the likeness. Fits me rather well.

Zekrom: Yeah. You dissin' me and my buddy, chump?

Corphish: *gulps* Er, no?

Zekrom: Dat's what I thought. *disappears*

Reshiram: We got our eye on you. *disappears*

Bidoof: Well, you heard it here first, folks. We'll be here again on March 6 to give you our feedback on Pokemon Black Version and Pokemon White Version. We may have a few guest stars as well.

Oshawott: Is that my cue?

Bidoof: No! Get back in the green room!

Oshawott: Oh, okay!

Croagunk: Meh heh heh.

Bidoof: Until then folks! This has been Bidoof Speak! Stay classy.

Hope everyone enjoyed it!
    Last edited by GalladeRocks; 21st March 2011 at 4:21 AM.

Author's Profile

I really liked Bidoof Speak! As usual, it is funny and I liked the talk about BW!! I'm guessing Trubbish is a Croagunk?

The guest stars are Oshawott, Tepig & Snivy, right?

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

What the heck is TRUBBISH!?
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/s6m4b6.png[/IMG]

This is the Legion Ball, one of the most powerful pokeballs in the awesome rising game Pokemon Obsidian and Pokemon Moonstone.

Credits:
    Thanks Ezzpeon for the AWESOME sig & userbar. Also credit to Pokegirl4ever for the pokeball.

Trubbish is actually the (unconfirmed) English name of a new Pokemon. Sorry if this is a huge spoiler. Trubbish is the English name of the Japanese Pokemon Yabukuron, a.k.a. the Trash Bag from Hell.

Author's Profile

Ahh. Trash Bag From Hell man. Nice work.
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/s6m4b6.png[/IMG]

This is the Legion Ball, one of the most powerful pokeballs in the awesome rising game Pokemon Obsidian and Pokemon Moonstone.

Credits:
    Thanks Ezzpeon for the AWESOME sig & userbar. Also credit to Pokegirl4ever for the pokeball.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast