Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A Call for Brotherly Love! (719)

Man, I really dig Chili. He is what this group needed not Cilan and his boring Pokemon. I know Chili has issues but Cilan goes around like he's perfect and everything, it's nice to see someone who has flaws, can have it solved and be interesting in the same time without a bad gag every episode. :sorry for long rant:

10/10

Alder: You wanna know what's better than battling?
    Ash: What?
    Alder: Eating hotdogs and battling!
    Trip: My God, It's like looking into the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Faker500 View Post
    Man, I really dig Chili. He is what this group needed not Cilan and his boring Pokemon. I know Chili has issues but Cilan goes around like he's perfect and everything, it's nice to see someone who has flaws, can have it solved and be interesting in the same time without a bad gag every episode. :sorry for long rant:

10/10
    Look at my post on Dento being an untainted perfect little angel. I have a feeling Chili isn't made to be a Pokemon Sommelier, so if Chili did travel with the gang, this episode wouldn't be here. It'd be very different and not have the same emotional feeling to it. :P

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

10/10
    Does not compute.

I want to see that episode. So that I can see Pansage and Pansear battle.

Ehh a boring filler ep well; maybe not filler but still boring. The short TR scenes were more interesting. I found the way the Narrator said "As the journey continues" to just be odd. 10 second pause then very dramatic lol

Quote Originally Posted by Serah View Post
    Ehh a boring filler ep well; maybe not filler but still boring. The short TR scenes were more interesting. I found the way the Narrator said "As the journey continues" to just be odd. 10 second pause then very dramatic lol
    It;s not really filler if a "gym leader" shows up again.

It's a good episode. Chili comes back and wants to be stronger, so Cilan helps him. Meanwhile, Team Rocket continue with their evil plot.

Interesting. The dub made it seem like Pansage already knew Rock Tomb. Was that the case in Japanese? I thought they made it seem like it learned the attack in that episode.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
    Interesting. The dub made it seem like Pansage already knew Rock Tomb. Was that the case in Japanese? I thought they made it seem like it learned the attack in that episode.
    The japanese version was the same.

Spoiler:

Good episode. It's important to help others so they can succeed easily in their life. Cilan helping his brother Chili is a great thing to get Chili back in shape.

Does anyone know how much original music was kept in by TPCI in this episode?

Black 2 FC: 1936 8543 0835
    Most of the time I will trade with Black 2.

[IMG]http://oi50.*******.com/rh4eme.jpg[/IMG]

Spoiler:- Challenges:

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes (started by Flare 64)

Japanese White 2 Team: *

English Black 2 Team: *

*MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Tails_Sliat View Post
    Who cares? This epsiode was awesome! They really need to show more of Cilan's brothers. This is how Misty's sisters should have been. Not boring.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Look at my post on Dento being an untainted perfect little angel. I have a feeling Chili isn't made to be a Pokemon Sommelier, so if Chili did travel with the gang, this episode wouldn't be here. It'd be very different and not have the same emotional feeling to it. :P
    Fan girling is not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about having flaws and learning to deal with them. He's definetly more interesting. He has that extra firery spunk that I like. And who says he can't be a Pokemon Sommelier? He's has just as much of a chance as Burgundy and Cress. So don't say that.

10/10
    I agree. Chili is my new crush now! I like how hype and spunky he is. This episode also taught Cilan a lesson and it helped Chili be more understanding. This was one of my favorite episodes.9/10

Coolest Eevee evolution ever!

I thought this episode was good. It shows that gym leaders get annoy of losing to many trainers day after day. It's good that Pansear learn how to use Solarbeam but Chilli should really teach it some ground-type attacks as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tails_Sliat View Post
    Not only that but the fact Pansear learnt Solarbeam too.

You could debate we was introduced to Rock Tomb by Pansage, but it was removed so eh.

This episode was alright for a filler. I didn't really have any comments to make about this episode other than the fact that it was rather nice to see Cilan interact with his brothers again.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Glad to see Chili make a return he's my fave out the 3 brothers, great episode.

It was alright. Not the best episode ever, but good for a time killer.

I think Chilli should make Pansear learn dig. Solar beam is great, but it's not great for avoiding water attacks, something dig is.

Fan girling is not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about having flaws and learning to deal with them. He's definetly more interesting. He has that extra firery spunk that I like. And who says he can't be a Pokemon Sommelier? He's has just as much of a chance as Burgundy and Cress. So don't say that.
    First off, Dento does have his flaws, he's not perfect even though I say he is xD. It'd just change everything if Chili was a Sommelier or even if he was in the group instead of Dento...it just feels that so many dynamics would be thrown out of whack. In a way, Dento just seems to pull the group together.

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    First off, Dento does have his flaws, he's not perfect even though I say he is xD. It'd just change everything if Chili was a Sommelier or even if he was in the group instead of Dento...it just feels that so many dynamics would be thrown out of whack. In a way, Dento just seems to pull the group together.
    Hmm that's debatable, the writers have already shown with Dento that they can change the character's personalities and make the group work fine. Chili in the group could work, but the group dynamic would just be different. There's nothing saying that Dento makes the group work or what it is now.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

I enjoyed the dub version. Wasn't really anything for me to look forward to in terms of dub voices, but it was nice to hear Chili and Cress again.

I do believe Chili and Cress aren't Sommeliers and have no interesting in such a thing.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    I do believe Chili and Cress aren't Sommeliers and have no interesting in such a thing.
    That wasn't what I was trying to say. I was saying that if they could try to be one that they would have just as much of a chance as Cilan.

That wasn't what I was trying to say. I was saying that if they could try to be one that they would have just as much of a chance as Cilan.

Only they'd have to go to some form of Sommelier school to get licensed, and then work to up their rank. It's more then just trying to be one, it's knowing of the field and being able to know what you are meant to do. Cilan already is a Sommelier and is simply raising his experience. Chili and Cress as they now wouldn't have any shot at getting to Cilan's level any time soon.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

I thoroughly enjoyed this episode. It was awesome to see Chilli meeting up with his brother and from it start (almost) it was a battle between to Pan-Brothers! After, a demoralising loss for Chilli and Pansear, Cilan takes it upon himself (and some assistance from his brother; Cress) to help Chilli. It appears he doesn't like losing at the Striaton Gym and he leaves in anger. Cilan helps by evaluating Chilli and Pansear and decides they are a perfect match but the moves need working on so Solarbeam is chosen!!! After a training montage, it is another battle but against Ash and Chilli prevails by channeling his anger into his battle, and using his weakness (a lack of defense) to his advantage (An offense is the best defense).

I really enjoyed this episode because you saw Chilli grow from slightly immature viewpoint on his battling style and then having various moments which made him realise that is style isn't wrong it just needed working on. It then finished on the Pinnacle which was a victory for Chilli.

I found it far from boring but that's me. Bring on the next episode
    Last edited by Orton155; 23rd April 2012 at 11:17 PM.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast