Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spoil Without Context

Default Spoil Without Context

Same as title. Spoil the ending or whatever from your favourite game(s) but without context. Here's mine for starters.

1: You are merely a dream.
    2: Everything you've done was a simulation.
    3: The almighty gods turns out be little critters.

The main guardians were thought to be dead but weren't, in fact, one of the guardians found it very uncool that they thought they were dead and they all had a party afterwards.

"Listen, an idol's job isn't to show people their smiles, it is to make people smile. Never forget that!" - Nico Yazawa (Love Live! School Idol Project)

After you kill a tyrant and save royalty with her, your lover best friend decides to trap herself in another dimension forever

After saving a city thought to destroyed long ago and defeating an evil fairy, you are transported to a city on a cloud where your loved ones inexplicably show up and congratulate you.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL Lives Matter

After getting close to having saved the world from all kinds of monsters that have been created by an evil force, you get closer to taking this evil force down, you take out his last general, but you never get to the point where you have to fight the actual creator of those evil things. We'll see about that another time.
    Last edited by Veens; 13th November 2015 at 6:40 PM.

'Out of the Great Sea to Middle-earth I am come.
    In this place I will abide, and my heirs, unto the ending of the world.'
    ~Elendil the Tall, the last king of Númenor~

You die killing an alternate version of yourself who became the destroyer of the world in a future that never happens

Quote Originally Posted by Spacial View Post
    After you kill a tyrant and save royalty with her, your lover best friend decides to trap herself in another dimension forever
    Is this Sonic 06?

Quote Originally Posted by LauriJ View Post
    Is this Sonic 06?
    Nope haha

After you kill a destructive god, the being you serve makes accurate observations on the selfishness of human nature.

After you killed the person you spent a long time hunting down, you smoke a cigarette as you stare at them.
    ASB TL 1, 25 TP, 4 KO
    Smogon l Twitter l YouTube (I actually upload stuffs)

After defeating the monster that had been ridding the city of electricity (and destroying an amusement park in the process), you befriend the beast as the sun rises, revealing that your parents were there as well.
    My PASBL details
    TL2/C Rank Ref

Quote Originally Posted by The Master Chief View Post
    After you killed the person you spent a long time hunting down, you smoke a cigarette as you stare at them.
    Sounds like Metal Gear...

Quote Originally Posted by Spacial View Post
    Twilight Princess?

You're shot dead and have a week to play this game in an alternate version of your city, to prove yourself worth of getting a chance to return to the world of the living. But things get complicated and you have to go through the game for a further two weeks, after which you save yourself and your city.
    Last edited by CyberBlaziken; 14th November 2015 at 4:47 PM.

Former Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Thank you for the memories, Bleach Club

Claimed Blaziken - Pokemon Diamond - Ike

You go on a journey to save your best friend/person who has a crush on you,and you have to kill him to prevent the big bad from being revived,but his death does just that.

"Can we put a hold on the whole 'arresting me' thing?"
    Character Claim l Game Claim l Tumblr l Ao3

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post

You're shot dead and have a week to play this game in an alternate version of your city, to prove yourself worth of getting a chance to return to the world of the living. But things get complicated and you have to go through the game for a further two weeks, after which you save yourself and your city.
    That's obviously TWEWY.

The Masked Man you've been chasing after for much of the time is actually a time-displaced version of the boss you fought in the previous game.

My girlfriend has been dead way before I even stepped foot on this giant intergalactic ship.

After saving your grandfather's aquarium/rescue from being taken back by loan sharks you find this ancient cave in which, inexplicably out of nowhere, you find that a Plesiosaur lives there. Said dinosaur then scares the crap out of the loan sharks.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL Lives Matter

You're forced to killfight one of your best friends after he's been possessed by some sort of demon, which somehow causes the entire floating island you're on to crumble apart. You're then saved by a friend you thought was dead in the airship you had parked 50-someodd floors above and reunite an entire landmass to the rest of the world.
    My PASBL details
    TL2/C Rank Ref

Your best friend and closest companion was thought to have been dead in the previous game's ending, only to find out she's controlling masses of enemy constructs only to wipe out all intelligent life and you begin your hunt on destroying the only one thing who's been there from the beginning of your journey. Only to end that journey with her end.

FC: 3325-6380-7279
    Click here to visit my Rare Ball trade shop for Gen 7!
    Currently Hunting:

Most Recent Shiny:

You get put in jail for graffiti as soon as you get off your plane and find a portable water cannon.You have to clean the place up,and after you get enough shiny things,you can go to a volcano and fight the final boss with his son in a hot tub.

"Can we put a hold on the whole 'arresting me' thing?"
    Character Claim l Game Claim l Tumblr l Ao3

You try to find your father and end up running around the entire continent to kill your fathers killer and end up destroying an entire criminal organization in the processes.

You take on a whole lot of weird constructs in a VR training program. Feeling awesome about it, you shut it off and kick your door in to take on the world! But you're abrubtly stopped and urged to just get some rest, which you end up doing.

Meanwhile, the creator of the program becomes impressed by your performance and proceeds to create more challenges for you. The fun doesn't stop at the final challenge!

Also, the creator of the program is your uncle...
    Last edited by TrottingMinccino; 15th November 2015 at 8:19 PM.
    3DS FC: 4227 - 0729 - 3560

No matter how many days/months/years pass, i'll always be that kid at heart...
    My ASB Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Shinehollow View Post
    You get put in jail for graffiti as soon as you get off your plane and find a portable water cannon.You have to clean the place up,and after you get enough shiny things,you can go to a volcano and fight the final boss with his son in a hot tub.
    Super Mario Sunshine?

after succeeding into destroying something that would destroy the world, you die and the person who found you hopes for you to return but you don't

sorry if this wording sucks or if I made any mistakes if you recognize this game

Please do not refer to me as vanillite1 anymore. I'm now known as Superteletubbies64
    I've claimed Komachi Onozuka, Celesteela, SSBWU and stuff (still waiting approval)

At the end of your journey and after you defeat a dragon-demon-thing, you have to ability to get back your memories but you refuse to have them back as you don't want to lose your current memories.

"Listen, an idol's job isn't to show people their smiles, it is to make people smile. Never forget that!" - Nico Yazawa (Love Live! School Idol Project)

His own 'mother' was the antagonist all along.

We want too much, we lose the touch
    It's time to slow it down.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast