Thread: You're Banned 5.0 (Rule update: 09/08/14)

  1. #52976
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The front seat of a VolkSWAGen
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Banned cuz Steven Burns
    But you have to admit, for a part-time Nazi

    He's freaking hot.

  2. #52977
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Banned for looking at the Korean poster and thinking: thay all look the same...???

  3. #52978
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Cajunland
    Posts
    580

    Default

    banned because Steve Jobs
    I'm cis and straight, April Fools.

  4. #52979
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The front seat of a VolkSWAGen
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legendarys View Post
    Banned for looking at the Korean poster and thinking: thay all look the same...???
    Banned cuz Hidekaz Himaruya's Japanese damn it! D:
    But you have to admit, for a part-time Nazi

    He's freaking hot.

  5. #52980
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Vote the Reckless Safety Man
    Posts
    6,909

    Default

    banned cuz...........I can fly!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    I think that Dragalge could suffer from "Goldeen Syndrome" and have problems outside of the water.
    Secret Base|Tumblr (still new so excuse the emptiness)|An AmourShipping fic!

  6. #52981
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,020

    Default

    You are banned because of personality pokemon



  7. #52982
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Banned because I don't know who the hell he is?

  8. #52983
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The front seat of a VolkSWAGen
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Banned cuz Hidekaz is my hero :'(
    But you have to admit, for a part-time Nazi

    He's freaking hot.

  9. #52984
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Cajunland
    Posts
    580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legendarys View Post
    Banned because I don't know who the hell he is?
    banned because Google it.
    I'm cis and straight, April Fools.

  10. #52985
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Vote the Reckless Safety Man
    Posts
    6,909

    Default

    banned cuz I liek Durantz in me home!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    I think that Dragalge could suffer from "Goldeen Syndrome" and have problems outside of the water.
    Secret Base|Tumblr (still new so excuse the emptiness)|An AmourShipping fic!

  11. #52986
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Banned because I just googled Hidekaz Himaruya and found out he is a Anime Artist

  12. #52987
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The front seat of a VolkSWAGen
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Banned cuz I've seen you say that before
    But you have to admit, for a part-time Nazi

    He's freaking hot.

  13. #52988
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Banned because im a European and I feel so un-welcome here D,:

  14. #52989
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The front seat of a VolkSWAGen
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legendarys View Post
    Banned because I just googled Hidekaz Himaruya and found out he is a Anime Artist
    Banned cuz he is, his most famous work is the Hetalia franchise <3
    But you have to admit, for a part-time Nazi

    He's freaking hot.

  15. #52990
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Cajunland
    Posts
    580

    Default

    Banned because which country?
    I'm cis and straight, April Fools.

  16. #52991
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Banned because im Serbian/Canadaian

  17. #52992
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Vote the Reckless Safety Man
    Posts
    6,909

    Default

    banned cuz the Pokemon world was made by a Magical Space Llama named Arceus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    I think that Dragalge could suffer from "Goldeen Syndrome" and have problems outside of the water.
    Secret Base|Tumblr (still new so excuse the emptiness)|An AmourShipping fic!

  18. #52993
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Banned because I just pee'd my pants laughing at that comment

  19. #52994
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Banned because you have 'under Construction' in your signature.

    I also saw free Phione, i am interested.

  20. #52995
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Vote the Reckless Safety Man
    Posts
    6,909

    Default

    banned cuz not to mention, Tornadus and Thunderus pissed people off with nasty weather while Landorus helped those lazy farmers grow their crops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    I think that Dragalge could suffer from "Goldeen Syndrome" and have problems outside of the water.
    Secret Base|Tumblr (still new so excuse the emptiness)|An AmourShipping fic!

  21. #52996
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The front seat of a VolkSWAGen
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Banned cuz lol
    But you have to admit, for a part-time Nazi

    He's freaking hot.

  22. #52997
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Banned because PM me on august 30th...

  23. #52998
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Outskirt Stand
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    banned cuz not to mention, Tornadus and Thunderus pissed people off with nasty weather while Landorus helped those lazy farmers grow their crops.
    Banned for Fuijin, Raijin, and Inari.


    3DS XL Friend Code: 2036-7872-1965
    .: DA | Tumblr | MAL :.



  24. #52999
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The front seat of a VolkSWAGen
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Banned cuz ching chang chong
    But you have to admit, for a part-time Nazi

    He's freaking hot.

  25. #53000
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    80

    Default

    banned because i just keep coming back to this thread

Page 2120 of 6905 FirstFirst ... 11202020207021102116211721182119212021212122212321242130217022203120 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •