Thread: You're Banned 5.0

  1. #62651
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Red Dream of Calamity
    Posts
    3,582

    Default

    Banned fabulous signature


  2. #62652
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Iselia, Sylvarant
    Posts
    1,706

    Default

    Banned for gory sig

  3. #62653
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    Banned fabulous signature
    Banned for a poem with a half face-less girl on top of it

  4. #62654
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The Only Place I Know
    Posts
    226

    Default

    Banned for... -.-

  5. #62655
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Iselia, Sylvarant
    Posts
    1,706

    Default

    Banned for being here

  6. #62656
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Red Dream of Calamity
    Posts
    3,582

    Default

    Banned for always Ninja-ing me


  7. #62657
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Banned cuz Dialga is the most powerful pokemon.

  8. #62658
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Iselia, Sylvarant
    Posts
    1,706

    Default

    Banned for double posting

  9. #62659
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    亜米利&#2115
    Posts
    2,944

    Default

    banned because your right :]
    岩根雅明=♡

  10. #62660
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iliekmudkipz View Post
    Banned for double posting
    Banned for caring

    I just assume someone will post in front of me.

  11. #62661
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Iselia, Sylvarant
    Posts
    1,706

    Default

    Banned cuz he deleted his other post...

  12. #62662
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    It's dark and it's kinda scary
    Posts
    6,514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legendarys View Post
    Banned cuz Dialga is the most powerful pokemon.
    Banned cuz their is no such thing as most powerful Pokemon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloneblazer12 View Post
    Well fuk u too

  13. #62663
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Iselia, Sylvarant
    Posts
    1,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    Banned cuz their is no such thing as most powerful Pokemon.
    Arceus. Your argument is invalid.
    Banned for being invalid.

  14. #62664
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iliekmudkipz View Post
    Arceus. Your argument is invalid.
    Banned for being invalid.
    She speaks the truth!

    Banned for speaking the truth

  15. #62665
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    亜米利&#2115
    Posts
    2,944

    Default

    banned because Dialga is after Arceus on the list
    岩根雅明=♡

  16. #62666
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    It's dark and it's kinda scary
    Posts
    6,514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iliekmudkipz View Post
    Arceus. Your argument is invalid.
    Banned for being invalid.
    Banned cuz stat wise yes but a Pirouette Meloetta can outspeed and kill it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloneblazer12 View Post
    Well fuk u too

  17. #62667
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    Banned cuz star wise yes but a Pirouette Meloetta can outspeed and kill it.
    Let's see a video of that on youtube, then ill believe you.

    Banned for not believing

  18. #62668
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Iselia, Sylvarant
    Posts
    1,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    Banned cuz star wise yes but a Pirouette Meloetta can outspeed and kill it.
    Not. Meloetta isn't powerful enough.
    Banned for caring

  19. #62669
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    亜米利&#2115
    Posts
    2,944

    Default

    Banned because Arceus' stats are all 100
    岩根雅明=♡

  20. #62670
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Iselia, Sylvarant
    Posts
    1,706

    Default

    Banned cuz yeah.

  21. #62671
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Banned because my level 100 Elekid can beat the crap out of Arceus :]

  22. #62672
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Iselia, Sylvarant
    Posts
    1,706

    Default

    Banned cuz no it can't.

  23. #62673
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    It's dark and it's kinda scary
    Posts
    6,514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    Banned because Arceus' stats are all 100
    Banned cuz their all 120

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloneblazer12 View Post
    Well fuk u too

  24. #62674
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Banned cuz yes it can......

    But to be serious, a Kyogre is stronger than Arceus.

  25. #62675
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Iselia, Sylvarant
    Posts
    1,706

    Default

    Banned cuz does it matter?

Page 2507 of 5679 FirstFirst ... 15072407245724972503250425052506250725082509251025112517255726073507 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •