Thread: You're Banned 5.0 (Rule update: 09/08/14)

  1. #68176
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thirty-six View Post
    Banned because you are unbanned. .oo.
    Banned cuz you're a tad late. I was unbanned days ago...

  2. #68177
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pilipinas
    Posts
    1,006

    Default

    Banned because how'd that happen?

  3. #68178
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,725

    Default

    Banned cuz I don't want to talk about it...

  4. #68179

    Default

    Banned because I watched my friend wear my batman/joker t shirt ;--;

  5. #68180
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Unova, humiliating Ash 24/7 !
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iliekmudkipz View Post
    Banned cuz I play this game all the time. D:
    Banned cuz so do I D: I need to explore SPPF more .-.
    AND NO SCHOOL FTFW!!!
    Currently semi-active until Early-Mid January 2013 due to being busy as a Programmer and all. If you would like to speak to me before that time, send me a PM VM or email. Until then... "Smell ya later !" ~Gary Oak

  6. #68181
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,725

    Default

    Banned for possibly living in the same general area as me.

  7. #68182

    Default

    Banned for having more & less posts than me

  8. #68183
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,725

    Default

    Banned for having absolutely no posts in an area that raises post count.

  9. #68184
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Void of Dianite
    Posts
    153

    Default

    Banned for also might be living in the same general area
    Unfortunately, my appearance today has been clouded by a flurry of speculation that my company is developing a potato which would
    be capable of targeting specific food groups. Are we developing such a vegetable? No we are not. Because we've already developed it. I have sent people to die in your meals. So I feel uniquely qualified to tell you, your meals don't work! Which is why my priorities have changed; from profits to potatoes. Because fruits don't
    know how to solve problems. But I do. So let's be clear. I am here to solve the world's obesity crisis. And I believe the world's problems, begin with fruit."
    -The Lord of Vegetables, Stated on March 67, 2017

  10. #68185
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,725

    Default

    Banned for weird way of wording things

  11. #68186
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Unova, humiliating Ash 24/7 !
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iliekmudkipz View Post
    Banned for possibly living in the same general area as me.
    Banned because unless you live in Central Texas, I doubt it.
    Btw, I think made a mistake yesterday with the culture thingy. I'm not Jewish, I thought you were referring to German culture (Fail), then later I realized you said you were Jewish some time ago (Was that you? Or am I just confused like a B0$$?)... My bad, lol. #EpicFail
    Currently semi-active until Early-Mid January 2013 due to being busy as a Programmer and all. If you would like to speak to me before that time, send me a PM VM or email. Until then... "Smell ya later !" ~Gary Oak

  12. #68187
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Void of Dianite
    Posts
    153

    Default

    Banned because I am currently trapped by Giovanni
    Unfortunately, my appearance today has been clouded by a flurry of speculation that my company is developing a potato which would
    be capable of targeting specific food groups. Are we developing such a vegetable? No we are not. Because we've already developed it. I have sent people to die in your meals. So I feel uniquely qualified to tell you, your meals don't work! Which is why my priorities have changed; from profits to potatoes. Because fruits don't
    know how to solve problems. But I do. So let's be clear. I am here to solve the world's obesity crisis. And I believe the world's problems, begin with fruit."
    -The Lord of Vegetables, Stated on March 67, 2017

  13. #68188
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Oak! View Post
    Banned because unless you live in Central Texas, I doubt it.
    Btw, I think made a mistake yesterday with the culture thingy. I'm not Jewish, I thought you were referring to German culture (Fail), then later I realized you said you were Jewish some time ago (Was that you? Or am I just confused like a B0$$?)... My bad, lol. #EpicFail
    It's okay. >,> And yeah, I'm Jewish. ;P
    Banned cuz I live in Tennessee. DX

  14. #68189
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Void of Dianite
    Posts
    153

    Default

    Banned because I live by the east coast
    Unfortunately, my appearance today has been clouded by a flurry of speculation that my company is developing a potato which would
    be capable of targeting specific food groups. Are we developing such a vegetable? No we are not. Because we've already developed it. I have sent people to die in your meals. So I feel uniquely qualified to tell you, your meals don't work! Which is why my priorities have changed; from profits to potatoes. Because fruits don't
    know how to solve problems. But I do. So let's be clear. I am here to solve the world's obesity crisis. And I believe the world's problems, begin with fruit."
    -The Lord of Vegetables, Stated on March 67, 2017

  15. #68190
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,725

    Default

    Banned for living on the east.

  16. #68191
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pilipinas
    Posts
    1,006

    Default

    Banned for revealing where you are

  17. #68192
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Void of Dianite
    Posts
    153

    Default

    Banned because the east is better than nothing and who cares (other than stalkers)
    Unfortunately, my appearance today has been clouded by a flurry of speculation that my company is developing a potato which would
    be capable of targeting specific food groups. Are we developing such a vegetable? No we are not. Because we've already developed it. I have sent people to die in your meals. So I feel uniquely qualified to tell you, your meals don't work! Which is why my priorities have changed; from profits to potatoes. Because fruits don't
    know how to solve problems. But I do. So let's be clear. I am here to solve the world's obesity crisis. And I believe the world's problems, begin with fruit."
    -The Lord of Vegetables, Stated on March 67, 2017

  18. #68193
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,725

    Default

    Banned for 1st and 3rd gen starters
    Edit; I disagree

  19. #68194
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pilipinas
    Posts
    1,006

    Default

    Banned for talking about locations

  20. #68195
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,725

    Default

    Banned for wanting change.

  21. #68196
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Void of Dianite
    Posts
    153

    Default

    Banned for munna
    Unfortunately, my appearance today has been clouded by a flurry of speculation that my company is developing a potato which would
    be capable of targeting specific food groups. Are we developing such a vegetable? No we are not. Because we've already developed it. I have sent people to die in your meals. So I feel uniquely qualified to tell you, your meals don't work! Which is why my priorities have changed; from profits to potatoes. Because fruits don't
    know how to solve problems. But I do. So let's be clear. I am here to solve the world's obesity crisis. And I believe the world's problems, begin with fruit."
    -The Lord of Vegetables, Stated on March 67, 2017

  22. #68197
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Unova, humiliating Ash 24/7 !
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iliekmudkipz View Post
    It's okay. >,> And yeah, I'm Jewish. ;P
    Banned cuz I live in Tennessee. DX
    Lol okay good, and yay I was right !
    Banned cuz I used to live in Tennessee :O
    Currently semi-active until Early-Mid January 2013 due to being busy as a Programmer and all. If you would like to speak to me before that time, send me a PM VM or email. Until then... "Smell ya later !" ~Gary Oak

  23. #68198
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pilipinas
    Posts
    1,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iliekmudkipz View Post
    Banned for wanting change.
    Banned because I won't be using Lucario/Riolu avvies for a while unless I feel like it

  24. #68199
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,725

    Default

    Banned cuz I almost never have Pokemon avis.

  25. #68200
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pilipinas
    Posts
    1,006

    Default

    Banned for higher user rank

Page 2728 of 6963 FirstFirst ... 17282628267827182724272527262727272827292730273127322738277828283728 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •