Thread: You're Banned 5.0 (Rule update: 09/08/14)

  1. #68676
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,142

    Default

    there should not be topics of discussion anyway


    a ban for question. damn, a ban for family of Eevee



  2. #68677
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SirIllo View Post
    Unbanned for being s handsome XD
    Banned for not knowing me, but thinks highly of me


    "i know how to use a sword!" - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

  3. #68678
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Fortree City-Hoenn
    Posts
    327

    Default

    Banned for another person like that...
    My Pokemon White FC: 4728-4965-2910
    My Pokemon White 2 FC: 4513-8303-2953

  4. #68679
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Viridian City Gym, Kanto
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Banned for not knowing that i wa talking about myself
    OG Post: BearTown:

    you sir made me laugh so hard. made my day

    "...'And when the dirt hits the coffin, just go to sleep..."
    Hollywood Undead
    Credit to Jew Bagel

  5. #68680
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    wallowing in self-pity
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Banned for not knowing people
    ;P

  6. #68681
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,707

    Default

    Banned cuz it's kind of creepy, btw...


    "i know how to use a sword!" - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

  7. #68682
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Viridian City Gym, Kanto
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Banned because im a narsasist
    OG Post: BearTown:

    you sir made me laugh so hard. made my day

    "...'And when the dirt hits the coffin, just go to sleep..."
    Hollywood Undead
    Credit to Jew Bagel

  8. #68683
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,142

    Default

    a ban for acronym

    every. damn. time.



  9. #68684
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In a Hopeless Place.
    Posts
    255

    Default

    Banned for forcing me to go to sleep
    Myrrh'd
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

  10. #68685
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Fortree City-Hoenn
    Posts
    327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SirIllo View Post
    Banned because im a narsasist
    Banned cause its narcissist
    My Pokemon White FC: 4728-4965-2910
    My Pokemon White 2 FC: 4513-8303-2953

  11. #68686
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SirIllo View Post
    Banned because im a narsasist
    Banned for loving yourself


    "i know how to use a sword!" - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

  12. #68687
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Viridian City Gym, Kanto
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Banned because i command it!
    OG Post: BearTown:

    you sir made me laugh so hard. made my day

    "...'And when the dirt hits the coffin, just go to sleep..."
    Hollywood Undead
    Credit to Jew Bagel

  13. #68688
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SirIllo View Post
    Banned because i command it!
    Banned cuz wtf...


    "i know how to use a sword!" - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

  14. #68689
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    wallowing in self-pity
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Banned for commands

  15. #68690
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Fortree City-Hoenn
    Posts
    327

    Default

    banned for dumb topic. can we change it?

    edit; Its not really a topic, but still.....
    My Pokemon White FC: 4728-4965-2910
    My Pokemon White 2 FC: 4513-8303-2953

  16. #68691
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Viridian City Gym, Kanto
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Banned because im the Illest

    #$W@G #I113$T
    OG Post: BearTown:

    you sir made me laugh so hard. made my day

    "...'And when the dirt hits the coffin, just go to sleep..."
    Hollywood Undead
    Credit to Jew Bagel

  17. #68692
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,707

    Default

    Banned for a copy and paste thing
    Edit; Swag means secretly we are gay


    "i know how to use a sword!" - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

  18. #68693
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,142

    Default

    but there shouldn't be.......ugh

    a ban for big bold. fhhufhfhfhfufuu



  19. #68694
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Fortree City-Hoenn
    Posts
    327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SirIllo View Post
    Banned because im the Illest

    #$W@G #I113$T
    Banned cause do you know what illest means?
    My Pokemon White FC: 4728-4965-2910
    My Pokemon White 2 FC: 4513-8303-2953

  20. #68695
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Viridian City Gym, Kanto
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Banned for not knowing that i made the "#" things myself

    Edit: yes i do know what illest means, that and the name plus the beastie boys
    OG Post: BearTown:

    you sir made me laugh so hard. made my day

    "...'And when the dirt hits the coffin, just go to sleep..."
    Hollywood Undead
    Credit to Jew Bagel

  21. #68696
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Cajunland
    Posts
    578

    Default

    Banned because: Swag...
    I'm bi, your argument is invalid...

  22. #68697
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    wallowing in self-pity
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Banned for swag......

  23. #68698
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Fortree City-Hoenn
    Posts
    327

    Default

    Banned cause swag is an over used word. Its lost its meaning...
    My Pokemon White FC: 4728-4965-2910
    My Pokemon White 2 FC: 4513-8303-2953

  24. #68699
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Viridian City Gym, Kanto
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Banned for needing to get with the times and know that its not going away anytime soon so get over it... its a word not a life style
    OG Post: BearTown:

    you sir made me laugh so hard. made my day

    "...'And when the dirt hits the coffin, just go to sleep..."
    Hollywood Undead
    Credit to Jew Bagel

  25. #68700
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    wallowing in self-pity
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Banned cuz i agree
    ninja'd

Page 2748 of 6690 FirstFirst ... 17482648269827382744274527462747274827492750275127522758279828483748 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •