Thread: You're Banned 5.0 (Rule update: 09/08/14)

  1. #75301
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    2,619

    Default

    Banned because they made me their king.


    I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

  2. #75302
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Cajunland
    Posts
    579

    Default

    Banned because, yea whatever you say >_<

  3. #75303
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,722

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CandleReaper View Post
    Banned because they made me their king.
    Banned for being king.


    tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

  4. #75304
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    2,619

    Default

    Banned because one of my people just came to me again.


    I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

  5. #75305
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,722

    Default

    Banned for a Legendary that I happen to like.


    tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

  6. #75306
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Within the inner sanctum.
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Banned because you made my day yesterday.

    Creating sentience is simple. Accepting it, however, is harder than it looks.

  7. #75307
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,722

    Default

    Banned cuz you're welcome. ;P
    (P.s, I'm a girl. Just sayin'.)


    tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

  8. #75308
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Within the inner sanctum.
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Banned for finding a Gif.

    I got the hint, but your user thingy is lacking in functions that allow me to express such notions as "Your sig is awesome. Let's be friends." And "I made a technical fumble." I have inferred user preference changes and/or mod limitations have been set in motion.

    The hint, of course, being putting Cynthia everywhere.
    Last edited by Spudnugget1; 14th October 2012 at 6:46 PM. Reason: What is the hint, exactly?

    Creating sentience is simple. Accepting it, however, is harder than it looks.

  9. #75309
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,722

    Default

    Banned cuz it's okay.


    tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

  10. #75310
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    2,619

    Default

    Banned cuz I'm brining my Dunsparce to do a C-c-c-c-combo breaker!


    I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

  11. #75311
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,722

    Default

    Banned for pwning people with Dunsparce.


    tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

  12. #75312
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Watching the Steelers
    Posts
    336

    Default

    Banned for not pwning people with Dunsparce
    My Pokemon

    BlitzBreaker Stryker Micheal Zack Alex Brett :26:







  13. #75313
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,722

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quackjack29 View Post
    Banned for not pwning people with Dunsparce
    Banned for assumption, which also happens to be false.


    tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

  14. #75314
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Gensokyo
    Posts
    1,563

    Default

    Banned cause the political party I voted for today made the biggest political victory in my country since WWII~

    I am indeed the one with the power of a god.
    The divine flames that I've absorbed
    will burn you to a crisp with nuclear energy and leave nothing behind!

  15. #75315
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,722

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drake Pokétrainer View Post
    Banned cause the political party I voted for today made the biggest political victory in my country since WWII~
    Banned for a time period that I'd rather not think about.


    tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

  16. #75316
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Cajunland
    Posts
    579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drake Pokétrainer View Post
    Banned cause the political party I voted for today made the biggest political victory in my country since WWII~
    Banned for Obama. EDIT: Misread that XD

  17. #75317
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,722

    Default

    Banned for the current US President.


    tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

  18. #75318
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Cajunland
    Posts
    579

    Default

    Banned because I'm an idiot XD

  19. #75319
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,722

    Default

    Banned for fixing mistakes.


    tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

  20. #75320
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Gensokyo
    Posts
    1,563

    Default

    Banned cause I'm not American O.o

    But the victory speech of the leader of the party was plain awesome.

    I am indeed the one with the power of a god.
    The divine flames that I've absorbed
    will burn you to a crisp with nuclear energy and leave nothing behind!

  21. #75321
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,722

    Default

    Banned for plain awesomeness.


    tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

  22. #75322
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In the blizzard
    Posts
    336

    Default

    Banned coz of Cynthia


    Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr


        Spoiler:- Credit:

  23. #75323
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,165

    Default

    A ban for paragraph



  24. #75324
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Blue Lantern Corps
    Posts
    1,464

    Default

    Banned for using a new gym leader as you avatar.




    Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

    If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

  25. #75325
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In a Hopeless Place.
    Posts
    255

    Default

    Banned for Groudon
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

Page 3013 of 6769 FirstFirst ... 20132913296330033009301030113012301330143015301630173023306331134013 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •