Thread: You're Banned 5.0 (Rule update: 09/08/14)

  1. #83276
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Please don't look
    Posts
    7,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TouyaBlack View Post
    Heh, two abilities.
    Banned for Bulldozer
    Banned cuz Sawk has three: Sturdy, Inner Focus, and Mold Breaker, your argument is invalid!
    Quote Originally Posted by Josef Stylin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cevil View Post
    RIP Ash's dreams.
    Who cares about his dream, the only character that should be feeling crushed right now is the Furfrou guy. Dude put all of his faith in Ash.

    He looked like a male prostitute too, so he's probably crying his eyes out while standing around in shady street corners, which is bad for business because customers will be weirded out. Ash ruined his dreams and his job, what a terrible person.

  2. #83277
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In a Hopeless Place.
    Posts
    255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    Banned cuz Sawk has three: Sturdy, Inner Focus, and Mold Breaker, your argument is invalid!
    What?
    Banned for my argument being invalid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

  3. #83278
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Please don't look
    Posts
    7,852

    Default

    Banned for Quiver Dancer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josef Stylin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cevil View Post
    RIP Ash's dreams.
    Who cares about his dream, the only character that should be feeling crushed right now is the Furfrou guy. Dude put all of his faith in Ash.

    He looked like a male prostitute too, so he's probably crying his eyes out while standing around in shady street corners, which is bad for business because customers will be weirded out. Ash ruined his dreams and his job, what a terrible person.

  4. #83279
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    203

    Default

    Banned for double quote.

  5. #83280
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In a Hopeless Place.
    Posts
    255

    Default

    Yeah, that's right. DO THE QUIVER DANCE, BABY!
    Banned for a Status move that I love.
    Ninja'd
    Last edited by LuringMaster; 3rd November 2012 at 1:36 PM. Reason: It's all Anty's fault!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

  6. #83281
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    203

    Default

    Banned for random caps.

  7. #83282
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pilipinas
    Posts
    1,039

    Default

    Banned for new avvie.

  8. #83283
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Please don't look
    Posts
    7,852

    Default

    Banned for a huge Stealth Rock weakness.




    This is a ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by Josef Stylin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cevil View Post
    RIP Ash's dreams.
    Who cares about his dream, the only character that should be feeling crushed right now is the Furfrou guy. Dude put all of his faith in Ash.

    He looked like a male prostitute too, so he's probably crying his eyes out while standing around in shady street corners, which is bad for business because customers will be weirded out. Ash ruined his dreams and his job, what a terrible person.

  9. #83284
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In a Hopeless Place.
    Posts
    255

    Default

    Banned for being weak to Psychic
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

  10. #83285
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pilipinas
    Posts
    1,039

    Default

    Banned because I feel terrible

  11. #83286
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    203

    Default

    Banned for feeling bad.

  12. #83287
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Please don't look
    Posts
    7,852

    Default

    Banned for being a Master of Spark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josef Stylin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cevil View Post
    RIP Ash's dreams.
    Who cares about his dream, the only character that should be feeling crushed right now is the Furfrou guy. Dude put all of his faith in Ash.

    He looked like a male prostitute too, so he's probably crying his eyes out while standing around in shady street corners, which is bad for business because customers will be weirded out. Ash ruined his dreams and his job, what a terrible person.

  13. #83288
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pilipinas
    Posts
    1,039

    Default

    Banned for double quote.

  14. #83289
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    203

    Default

    Banned for using the same reason as me earlier.

  15. #83290
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pilipinas
    Posts
    1,039

    Default

    Banned because I didn't know.

  16. #83291
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Please don't look
    Posts
    7,852

    Default

    Banned for Wattson.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josef Stylin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cevil View Post
    RIP Ash's dreams.
    Who cares about his dream, the only character that should be feeling crushed right now is the Furfrou guy. Dude put all of his faith in Ash.

    He looked like a male prostitute too, so he's probably crying his eyes out while standing around in shady street corners, which is bad for business because customers will be weirded out. Ash ruined his dreams and his job, what a terrible person.

  17. #83292
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In a Hopeless Place.
    Posts
    255

    Default

    Banned for Gardenia
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

  18. #83293
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    203

    Default

    Banned for gradient.

  19. #83294
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pilipinas
    Posts
    1,039

    Default

    Banned for double ninja.

  20. #83295
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    203

    Default

    Banned for the post count looking slightly like an emote.

  21. #83296
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Imperial Capital, Zaphias
    Posts
    1,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    Banned for a huge Stealth Rock weakness.




    This is a ninja
    Haters gonna hate.

    Banned for my fave Fire Type.
    Edit; Banned for green hair

  22. #83297
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pilipinas
    Posts
    1,039

    Default

    Banned for hate

  23. #83298
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Imperial Capital, Zaphias
    Posts
    1,697

    Default

    Banned for epic Lucario avi.

  24. #83299
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pilipinas
    Posts
    1,039

    Default

    Banned for beginning to talk in meme-speak.

  25. #83300
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    203

    Default

    Banned for being online.

Page 3332 of 7327 FirstFirst ... 23323232328233223328332933303331333233333334333533363342338234324332 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •