Thread: You're Banned 5.0 (Rule update: 09/08/14)

  1. #95076
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,722

    Default

    sorry! I think...

    banned for putting it there


    tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

  2. #95077
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Don't cheat in hide and seek!
    Posts
    142

    Default

    You're banned, because according to 'The bad things you do' thread, you say sorry but don't really mean it.

  3. #95078
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,165

    Default

    Banned for being a dissapointing member of the group

    ninja'd



  4. #95079
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,722

    Default

    stalker...(but it's true)

    banned for knowing a lot about me for some reason

    edit; <_<


    tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

  5. #95080
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Don't cheat in hide and seek!
    Posts
    142

    Default

    You're banned for calling me a stalker. That's not nice!

  6. #95081
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,165

    Default

    So you aren't really sorry you're such a bad player!? Get out of the gym, now.

    A ban for positing there

    you ninja'd me again



  7. #95082
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Don't cheat in hide and seek!
    Posts
    142

    Default

    You're banned because you never offered me to be in your band ;_;

  8. #95083
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,722

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricPokeLover View Post
    You're banned for calling me a stalker. That's not nice!
    I'd say sorry, but...

    okay then. I DON'T NEED THIS STUPID GYM ANYWAY!!! *leaves*

    banned for kicking me out

    edit; <_<


    tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

  9. #95084
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,165

    Default

    That was not meant for you, I was ninja'd. BUT, can you play better than her?

    A ban for cry face

    me too



  10. #95085
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    the pokemon neverland
    Posts
    91

    Default

    banned because i can do it



    pokemon i want for bw2: none


    current bw2 pokemon team:


    All stars gen pokemon team: 1st gen: , 2nd gen: , 3rd gen: , 4th gen: , 5th gen: 6th Gen:???

  11. #95086
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,165

    Default

    Then try out next week please.

    A ban for shoulder buddy.
    Last edited by Myrrh; 12th December 2012 at 1:21 AM. Reason: I should stop slacking off >.>



  12. #95087
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Don't cheat in hide and seek!
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    That was not meant for you, I was ninja'd. BUT, can you play better than her?
    Sure *pulls out guitar and plays like a boss*

    You're banned for Roxie.

  13. #95088
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    the pokemon neverland
    Posts
    91

    Default

    banned for editing

    edit: ninja'd



    pokemon i want for bw2: none


    current bw2 pokemon team:


    All stars gen pokemon team: 1st gen: , 2nd gen: , 3rd gen: , 4th gen: , 5th gen: 6th Gen:???

  14. #95089
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    DK IS AN EPIC POSTER D8
    Posts
    695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Then try out next week please.

    A ban for shoulder buddy.
    Banned cuz your band sucks. =D D8
    Banned cuz I dunno. -shrugs-
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

  15. #95090
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,165

    Default

    Okay, both of you try out here at the gym next week. (What am I....>.>)

    A ban for backpack

    ninja'd. banned for mocking



  16. #95091
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Don't cheat in hide and seek!
    Posts
    142

    Default

    I'm sorry your majesty, but I have to ban you for chilling with a Glaceon.

    EDIT:You're banned because I don't like waiting.

  17. #95092
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,722

    Default

    ;^; why can't I try out next week...?

    banned for time (I'll probably be ninja'd)
    edit; extremely ninja'd


    tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

  18. #95093
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Don't cheat in hide and seek!
    Posts
    142

    Default

    You're banned for quote.

  19. #95094
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,165

    Default

    Heh, you think you can get a whole lot better in a week? You can try.

    A ban for strap

    all these ninja's, I should go study now, it's a sign....



  20. #95095
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Don't cheat in hide and seek!
    Posts
    142

    Default

    You're banned for being ninja bait.

  21. #95096
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,722

    Default

    I'll prove it to ya!

    banned for studying (which I never do)
    edit; <_<


    tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

  22. #95097
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Don't cheat in hide and seek!
    Posts
    142

    Default

    You're banned for never studying.

  23. #95098
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,722

    Default

    I actually don't need to. lol

    banned for studying, I'm guessing


    tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

  24. #95099
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    the pokemon neverland
    Posts
    91

    Default

    banned for every ninja'd seeing as i attract the ninjaing right now



    pokemon i want for bw2: none


    current bw2 pokemon team:


    All stars gen pokemon team: 1st gen: , 2nd gen: , 3rd gen: , 4th gen: , 5th gen: 6th Gen:???

  25. #95100
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In a Hopeless Place.
    Posts
    255

    Default

    xD!
    Lolwut.

    Banned for Roxas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

Page 3804 of 6767 FirstFirst ... 28043704375437943800380138023803380438053806380738083814385439044804 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •