Page 4582 of 6383 FirstFirst ... 35824482453245724578457945804581458245834584458545864592463246825582 ... LastLast
Results 114,526 to 114,550 of 159564

Thread: You're Banned 5.0

  1. #114526
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    Posts
    651

    Default

    Banned for toxic rock stars.
    Shiny Count: 50

    Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

    Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

  2. #114527
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    Zoroark is fantastic so mer!
    banned for thinking a prevo is better

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  3. #114528
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,707

    Default

    banned cuz I disagree


    a very important video - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

  4. #114529
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    banned for not agreeing

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  5. #114530
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Banned becasue she's right Zorua >>>>>>>>> Zoroark
    I can smell u

  6. #114531
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    banned because zoroark rapes all

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  7. #114532
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,707

    Default

    banned cuz lolno


    a very important video - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

  8. #114533
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    Posts
    651

    Default

    Banned for Ghost types.
    Shiny Count: 50

    Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

    Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

  9. #114534
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    379

    Default

    Banned for grass types.

  10. #114535
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,707

    Default

    banned cuz I just started a FerrisWheelShipping thread, yaaay for me


    a very important video - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

  11. #114536
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    unfunny location
    Posts
    1,426

    Default

    Banned for having an avatar that is the type you banned for. Hypocrite

    Banned because I'm watching Sid the Science Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMaaan View Post
    Thanks, there was no reason to be like that, I could just find your quotes where you support bullying. I've made clear countless times that my parents spoke with her parents, it didn't work, i spoke with her, it didnt work, what the hank do you want me to do? call the cops, lol? slapping her was the only option, only an idiot wouldn't be able to grasp that, her bullying should NOT be allowed to continue. It's obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    - YourFavoriteUser because, well I forgot what I was going to put here but I was definitely going to shout him out for something.


  12. #114537
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,707

    Default

    banned for being ninja'd


    a very important video - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

  13. #114538
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    unfunny location
    Posts
    1,426

    Default

    Banned for ninj'ding me in the first place
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMaaan View Post
    Thanks, there was no reason to be like that, I could just find your quotes where you support bullying. I've made clear countless times that my parents spoke with her parents, it didn't work, i spoke with her, it didnt work, what the hank do you want me to do? call the cops, lol? slapping her was the only option, only an idiot wouldn't be able to grasp that, her bullying should NOT be allowed to continue. It's obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    - YourFavoriteUser because, well I forgot what I was going to put here but I was definitely going to shout him out for something.


  14. #114539
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,707

    Default

    banned for watching a show I hate


    a very important video - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

  15. #114540
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    379

  16. #114541
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,707

    Default

    banned cuz I really hate that guy with the purple hair (Jared is his name, I think)


    a very important video - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

  17. #114542
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Obama was kidnapped
    Posts
    499

  18. #114543
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    unfunny location
    Posts
    1,426

    Default

    Banned because his name is Sid. Jared's the awful one though
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMaaan View Post
    Thanks, there was no reason to be like that, I could just find your quotes where you support bullying. I've made clear countless times that my parents spoke with her parents, it didn't work, i spoke with her, it didnt work, what the hank do you want me to do? call the cops, lol? slapping her was the only option, only an idiot wouldn't be able to grasp that, her bullying should NOT be allowed to continue. It's obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    - YourFavoriteUser because, well I forgot what I was going to put here but I was definitely going to shout him out for something.


  19. #114544
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    379

  20. #114545
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duh View Post
    B&ed 4 h8
    Banned because I don't enjoy your user title o.O
    I can smell u

  21. #114546
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    unfunny location
    Posts
    1,426

    Default

    B&ed because Sid's teaching me stuff i already know
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMaaan View Post
    Thanks, there was no reason to be like that, I could just find your quotes where you support bullying. I've made clear countless times that my parents spoke with her parents, it didn't work, i spoke with her, it didnt work, what the hank do you want me to do? call the cops, lol? slapping her was the only option, only an idiot wouldn't be able to grasp that, her bullying should NOT be allowed to continue. It's obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    - YourFavoriteUser because, well I forgot what I was going to put here but I was definitely going to shout him out for something.


  22. #114547
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Obama was kidnapped
    Posts
    499

  23. #114548
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    unfunny location
    Posts
    1,426

    Default

    b& 4 talking like that
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMaaan View Post
    Thanks, there was no reason to be like that, I could just find your quotes where you support bullying. I've made clear countless times that my parents spoke with her parents, it didn't work, i spoke with her, it didnt work, what the hank do you want me to do? call the cops, lol? slapping her was the only option, only an idiot wouldn't be able to grasp that, her bullying should NOT be allowed to continue. It's obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    - YourFavoriteUser because, well I forgot what I was going to put here but I was definitely going to shout him out for something.


  24. #114549
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    167

    Default

    b& for being a filthy hypocrite
    I can smell u

  25. #114550
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    unfunny location
    Posts
    1,426

    Default

    b& for being a clean hypocrite
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMaaan View Post
    Thanks, there was no reason to be like that, I could just find your quotes where you support bullying. I've made clear countless times that my parents spoke with her parents, it didn't work, i spoke with her, it didnt work, what the hank do you want me to do? call the cops, lol? slapping her was the only option, only an idiot wouldn't be able to grasp that, her bullying should NOT be allowed to continue. It's obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    - YourFavoriteUser because, well I forgot what I was going to put here but I was definitely going to shout him out for something.


Page 4582 of 6383 FirstFirst ... 35824482453245724578457945804581458245834584458545864592463246825582 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •