Page 5075 of 6690 FirstFirst ... 40754975502550655071507250735074507550765077507850795085512551756075 ... LastLast
Results 126,851 to 126,875 of 167246

Thread: You're Banned 5.0 (Rule update: 09/08/14)

  1. #126851

    Default

    Banned for being so…

  2. #126852
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Gensokyo
    Posts
    1,534

    Default

    Banned for using those SPPf smileys Dx
    (they did a sloppy job, the white pixels around it haven't even been removed)

    Quote Originally Posted by oarfish View Post
    Banned for raging in the XY forum Nice.
    And you claim to have logic.
    I merely stated the truth.
    Also, nothing in this universe is logical. If you keep asking how something works and why it is there, you'll find yourself without an answer.

    So the conclusion is, logic is an illusion created by the human mind to bring stability in an unstable environment.

    I am indeed the one with the power of a god.
    The divine flames that I've absorbed
    will burn you to a crisp with nuclear energy and leave nothing behind!

  3. #126853
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,221

    Default

    Banned for having ABSOLUTELY no idea what you are talking about. Oh wait, this is a children's forum. What was I thinking.........
    Sig Under Construction
    I have claimed Malamar and Mario Kart 8

    Friend Code: 2680-9330-2666
    National Pokedex complete-Gen V / National Pokedex Complete-Gen VI
    Ground Type Pokémon Club Co-Leader
    Shiny Count: 150+
    Shiny Clauncher Magnet

  4. #126854
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    1,175

    Default

    Banned because MegaPokemon are coming soon ......
    Pokémon XY


    Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

    Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

  5. #126855
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,221

    Default

    Banned for telling the truth. Hey, NPT.
    Sig Under Construction
    I have claimed Malamar and Mario Kart 8

    Friend Code: 2680-9330-2666
    National Pokedex complete-Gen V / National Pokedex Complete-Gen VI
    Ground Type Pokémon Club Co-Leader
    Shiny Count: 150+
    Shiny Clauncher Magnet

  6. #126856
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Gensokyo
    Posts
    1,534

    Default

    Banned cause the swampert sprite isn't moving.

    Quote Originally Posted by oarfish View Post
    Banned for having ABSOLUTELY no idea what you are talking about. Oh wait, this is a children's forum. What was I thinking.........
    Dude, I'm 21

    Seriously, chill out.
    (Also I didn't use any difficult words there, did I?)

    I am indeed the one with the power of a god.
    The divine flames that I've absorbed
    will burn you to a crisp with nuclear energy and leave nothing behind!

  7. #126857
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    1,175

    Default

    Hey oarfish.
    Banned because it's the biggest scoop of the century ..... Just look at the Megaevolution thread.
    Edit: banned for ninja, clam down you guys.
    Pokémon XY


    Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

    Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

  8. #126858
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,221

    Default

    Banned because I have that open in another tab. Too many trolls there......
    Sig Under Construction
    I have claimed Malamar and Mario Kart 8

    Friend Code: 2680-9330-2666
    National Pokedex complete-Gen V / National Pokedex Complete-Gen VI
    Ground Type Pokémon Club Co-Leader
    Shiny Count: 150+
    Shiny Clauncher Magnet

  9. #126859
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Gensokyo
    Posts
    1,534

    Default

    Banned for not knowing what a troll is.
    "Oohh, someone hates the furmon idea that I like, must be a troll"

    I am indeed the one with the power of a god.
    The divine flames that I've absorbed
    will burn you to a crisp with nuclear energy and leave nothing behind!

  10. #126860
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,221

    Default

    Banned because I was talking with a friend. Move out of the way so I can talk with him again. *facepalm*
    Sig Under Construction
    I have claimed Malamar and Mario Kart 8

    Friend Code: 2680-9330-2666
    National Pokedex complete-Gen V / National Pokedex Complete-Gen VI
    Ground Type Pokémon Club Co-Leader
    Shiny Count: 150+
    Shiny Clauncher Magnet

  11. #126861
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    1,175

    Default

    Banned because you guys should clam down ..... This is getting nowhere.
    Pokémon XY


    Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

    Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

  12. #126862
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Gensokyo
    Posts
    1,534

    Default

    Banned cause I'm calm, this is actually kinda funny~

    No I won't move out of the way. I've been in this thread and the previous versions for 5 years.

    I am indeed the one with the power of a god.
    The divine flames that I've absorbed
    will burn you to a crisp with nuclear energy and leave nothing behind!

  13. #126863
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,221

    Default

    Banned because you have ONLY been here for five years. Please. I have been on the internet longer than you have probably been alive.
    Sig Under Construction
    I have claimed Malamar and Mario Kart 8

    Friend Code: 2680-9330-2666
    National Pokedex complete-Gen V / National Pokedex Complete-Gen VI
    Ground Type Pokémon Club Co-Leader
    Shiny Count: 150+
    Shiny Clauncher Magnet

  14. #126864
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Why are you all arguing over petty stuff like really

    Banned for being a bunch of **** starters

    oh it's a love/hate romance. 'cause i could watch her dance, if i've got my boots.
    credit to Ruby Moon

  15. #126865
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Gensokyo
    Posts
    1,534

    Default

    Banned for being 30 then.
    Also sheesh, why so hostile?

    Aaa you beat me D;

    I am indeed the one with the power of a god.
    The divine flames that I've absorbed
    will burn you to a crisp with nuclear energy and leave nothing behind!

  16. #126866
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,221

    Default

    Banned for that.
    EDIT: To quote some random guy in the XY forum...."Its the Pokemon Fandom, they rage over everything. "
    Sig Under Construction
    I have claimed Malamar and Mario Kart 8

    Friend Code: 2680-9330-2666
    National Pokedex complete-Gen V / National Pokedex Complete-Gen VI
    Ground Type Pokémon Club Co-Leader
    Shiny Count: 150+
    Shiny Clauncher Magnet

  17. #126867
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    1,175

    Default

    Banned because you can't do anything about it.
    Pokémon XY


    Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

    Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

  18. #126868
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Banned because he is my friend but listen guys y'all need to be civil even if you don't agree with each other because no one wants to come to a game where people are unfriendly and hostile

    oh it's a love/hate romance. 'cause i could watch her dance, if i've got my boots.
    credit to Ruby Moon

  19. #126869
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Gensokyo
    Posts
    1,534

    Default

    Banned for being so butthurt xD

    Really, don't let people on the internet get to you like that.

    Aaaa you beat me again

    I am indeed the one with the power of a god.
    The divine flames that I've absorbed
    will burn you to a crisp with nuclear energy and leave nothing behind!

  20. #126870
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,221

    Default

    Banned for not reading the kid's last post. This is finished.
    EDIT: See?
    Sig Under Construction
    I have claimed Malamar and Mario Kart 8

    Friend Code: 2680-9330-2666
    National Pokedex complete-Gen V / National Pokedex Complete-Gen VI
    Ground Type Pokémon Club Co-Leader
    Shiny Count: 150+
    Shiny Clauncher Magnet

  21. #126871
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Gensokyo
    Posts
    1,534

    Default

    Banned for thinking I'm a kid.

    Like, seriously, i could have a kid by now.

    I am indeed the one with the power of a god.
    The divine flames that I've absorbed
    will burn you to a crisp with nuclear energy and leave nothing behind!

  22. #126872
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Hey do you want to have my kids

    Banned because I sense a shipping

    oh it's a love/hate romance. 'cause i could watch her dance, if i've got my boots.
    credit to Ruby Moon

  23. #126873
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Gensokyo
    Posts
    1,534

    Default

    Banned cause you know the answer to that, Sweetie~

    I am indeed the one with the power of a god.
    The divine flames that I've absorbed
    will burn you to a crisp with nuclear energy and leave nothing behind!

  24. #126874
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,221

    Default

    Banned for making no sense.
    EDIT: Banned for shedinja'ing.
    Sig Under Construction
    I have claimed Malamar and Mario Kart 8

    Friend Code: 2680-9330-2666
    National Pokedex complete-Gen V / National Pokedex Complete-Gen VI
    Ground Type Pokémon Club Co-Leader
    Shiny Count: 150+
    Shiny Clauncher Magnet

  25. #126875
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Banned because I am making sense

    oh it's a love/hate romance. 'cause i could watch her dance, if i've got my boots.
    credit to Ruby Moon

Page 5075 of 6690 FirstFirst ... 40754975502550655071507250735074507550765077507850795085512551756075 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •