Page 5082 of 7327 FirstFirst ... 40824982503250725078507950805081508250835084508550865092513251826082 ... LastLast
Results 127,026 to 127,050 of 183151

Thread: You're Banned 5.0 (Rule update: 09/08/14)

  1. #127026
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kingdom of Nohr
    Posts
    6,602

    Default

    Banned for reasons Beyond Our human imagination~

    Quote Originally Posted by Ascended Dialga View Post
    Octoboy, angrily wielding sharp aluminium, killed Sketchie from Utah to honor Schade and Monster Guy's relationship.

  2. #127027
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Banned for nice banning reasons.

    *shrugs*
    acnl da: 7600-3663-4358
    thanks a lot to goggled petilil for diviner camilla~

  3. #127028
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kingdom of Nohr
    Posts
    6,602

    Default

    Banned for making me addicted to 1D

    Quote Originally Posted by Ascended Dialga View Post
    Octoboy, angrily wielding sharp aluminium, killed Sketchie from Utah to honor Schade and Monster Guy's relationship.

  4. #127029
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Banned because I HATE 1D SO MUCH 1Ds music is not to my... Taste?
    acnl da: 7600-3663-4358
    thanks a lot to goggled petilil for diviner camilla~

  5. #127030
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kingdom of Nohr
    Posts
    6,602

    Default

    Banned from my life, gurl

    Quote Originally Posted by Ascended Dialga View Post
    Octoboy, angrily wielding sharp aluminium, killed Sketchie from Utah to honor Schade and Monster Guy's relationship.

  6. #127031
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Gensokyo
    Posts
    1,566

    Default

    Banned cause I don't really know what 1D music is xD

    I am indeed the one with the power of a god.
    The divine flames that I've absorbed
    will burn you to a crisp with nuclear energy and leave nothing behind!

  7. #127032
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kingdom of Nohr
    Posts
    6,602

    Default

    Banned for not recognicing One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by Ascended Dialga View Post
    Octoboy, angrily wielding sharp aluminium, killed Sketchie from Utah to honor Schade and Monster Guy's relationship.

  8. #127033
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Banned because you shouldnt listen to them. Their music rots your brain.
    (This topic is making me so relieved that my cousin aint online right now...)
    acnl da: 7600-3663-4358
    thanks a lot to goggled petilil for diviner camilla~

  9. #127034
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kingdom of Nohr
    Posts
    6,602

    Default

    Banned because you're wrong. lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Ascended Dialga View Post
    Octoboy, angrily wielding sharp aluminium, killed Sketchie from Utah to honor Schade and Monster Guy's relationship.

  10. #127035
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Banned because the "Best song ever" has a stupid title. Lol
    Plus, I prefer Union J
    acnl da: 7600-3663-4358
    thanks a lot to goggled petilil for diviner camilla~

  11. #127036
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kingdom of Nohr
    Posts
    6,602

    Default

    Banned because that song is awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ascended Dialga View Post
    Octoboy, angrily wielding sharp aluminium, killed Sketchie from Utah to honor Schade and Monster Guy's relationship.

  12. #127037
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Banned because I disagree.

    Quite a lot.

    Then again, Ive got a different taste in music, so~
    acnl da: 7600-3663-4358
    thanks a lot to goggled petilil for diviner camilla~

  13. #127038
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    *sigh* Michigan
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Banned because I agree with you.

    Also because you ninja'd me.


    Every time you have a bad day, just go to Advanced Search, enter "Him in the Court" in the User Name box, and voila.

    PEOPLE OF EARTH -- WE ARE YOUR ZILTOIDIAN OVERLORDS.
    RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.


  14. #127039
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kingdom of Nohr
    Posts
    6,602

    Default

    Banned because of an inspirational Speech of how different Our taste in Music are.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ascended Dialga View Post
    Octoboy, angrily wielding sharp aluminium, killed Sketchie from Utah to honor Schade and Monster Guy's relationship.

  15. #127040
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Banned because I got a little sunburned today :'C
    acnl da: 7600-3663-4358
    thanks a lot to goggled petilil for diviner camilla~

  16. #127041
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Dead
    Posts
    486

    Default

    Banned for having an uncool signature.



  17. #127042
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kingdom of Nohr
    Posts
    6,602

    Default

    Banned for throwing shade at Shiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Ascended Dialga View Post
    Octoboy, angrily wielding sharp aluminium, killed Sketchie from Utah to honor Schade and Monster Guy's relationship.

  18. #127043
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    *sigh* Michigan
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Banned because what the heck is that GIF?


    Every time you have a bad day, just go to Advanced Search, enter "Him in the Court" in the User Name box, and voila.

    PEOPLE OF EARTH -- WE ARE YOUR ZILTOIDIAN OVERLORDS.
    RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.


  19. #127044
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Banned for complaining
    (My siggys awesome, not cool)
    acnl da: 7600-3663-4358
    thanks a lot to goggled petilil for diviner camilla~

  20. #127045
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    *sigh* Michigan
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Banned for non-GIF Onix. lol, inconsistency.


    Every time you have a bad day, just go to Advanced Search, enter "Him in the Court" in the User Name box, and voila.

    PEOPLE OF EARTH -- WE ARE YOUR ZILTOIDIAN OVERLORDS.
    RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.


  21. #127046
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Banned for singing shiny Vulpix with a flower on its head.

    Blah.
    acnl da: 7600-3663-4358
    thanks a lot to goggled petilil for diviner camilla~

  22. #127047
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    *sigh* Michigan
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Banned for laughing Vulpix with nothing on its head.

    Merp.


    Every time you have a bad day, just go to Advanced Search, enter "Him in the Court" in the User Name box, and voila.

    PEOPLE OF EARTH -- WE ARE YOUR ZILTOIDIAN OVERLORDS.
    RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.


  23. #127048
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kingdom of Nohr
    Posts
    6,602

    Default

    Banned for not recognizing a witch when seing one

    Quote Originally Posted by Ascended Dialga View Post
    Octoboy, angrily wielding sharp aluminium, killed Sketchie from Utah to honor Schade and Monster Guy's relationship.

  24. #127049
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Dead
    Posts
    486

    Default

    Banned for having an animated gif in your signature.



  25. #127050
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Wired
    Posts
    765

    Default

    Banned for not having one.

Page 5082 of 7327 FirstFirst ... 40824982503250725078507950805081508250835084508550865092513251826082 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •