Page 5117 of 6691 FirstFirst ... 41175017506751075113511451155116511751185119512051215127516752176117 ... LastLast
Results 127,901 to 127,925 of 167251

Thread: You're Banned 5.0 (Rule update: 09/08/14)

  1. #127901
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Owl City/TARDIS (nah Ohio) :(
    Posts
    334

    Default

    Banned for having writers block.
    Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there... ~ The Real World by Owl City

  2. #127902
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Geelong, Victoria, Australia!
    Posts
    1,074

    Default

    Banned because your sig is incorrect, Chikorita is the cutest thing ever

    "Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

  3. #127903
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicRein View Post
    Banned because your sig is incorrect, Zorua is the cutest thing ever

    Banned cuz... I fixed it for you.


    "i know how to use a sword!" - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

  4. #127904
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Geelong, Victoria, Australia!
    Posts
    1,074

    Default

    Banned because you didn't fix it: Chikorita is the cutest thing ever <3

    (Yes, I am a guy)

    "Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

  5. #127905
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cyberspace
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Banned for being kind of correct.

    Edit: You're wrong.

  6. #127906
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Geelong, Victoria, Australia!
    Posts
    1,074

    Default

    Banned for you being wrong >.<

    "Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

  7. #127907
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Owl City/TARDIS (nah Ohio) :(
    Posts
    334

    Default

    Banned because Cyndaquil rocks, and is my favorite, instead of Totodile or Chikorita...<3
    Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there... ~ The Real World by Owl City

  8. #127908
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    1,175

    Default

    Banned because I agree, Cyndaquil is cool! (I like all three Johto starters anyway)
    Pokémon XY


    Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

    Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

  9. #127909
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Geelong, Victoria, Australia!
    Posts
    1,074

    Default

    Banned because I agree and disagree I love all of the Johto starters but I love Chikorita the most

    Personal preference

    "Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

  10. #127910
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    1,175

    Default

    Banned because I like Totodile the most, it can learn Ice punch and pwn dragon-types.
    Pokémon XY


    Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

    Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

  11. #127911
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Geelong, Victoria, Australia!
    Posts
    1,074

    Default

    Banned because you said something identical another time (Croconaw gets Ice Punch)

    "Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

  12. #127912
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    1,175

    Default

    Banned because i know, but it's pre-evolved from of Crocanaw .... Isn't it?
    Pokémon XY


    Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

    Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

  13. #127913
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Geelong, Victoria, Australia!
    Posts
    1,074

    Default

    Banned because so can Feraligatr

    "Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

  14. #127914
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,142

    Default

    banned for dopey eye



  15. #127915
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    1,175

    Default

    Banned because you have Roxie avatar. (I love Roxie)
    Pokémon XY


    Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

    Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

  16. #127916
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Geelong, Victoria, Australia!
    Posts
    1,074

    Default

    Banned because the only good Grass Type gym leader is Erika

    "Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

  17. #127917
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,142

    Default

    there are no wings outside of your rank: Banned



  18. #127918
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cyberspace
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Banned because have you noticed Roxie has a long, skinny neck?

  19. #127919
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,142

    Default

    Doesn't everyone? D:

    I ban you because purple stuff



  20. #127920
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cyberspace
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Banned because not Clay.

  21. #127921
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,142

    Default

    he's rotund

    banning because of hanging



  22. #127922
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    1,175

    Default

    Banned for Xat.
    Pokémon XY


    Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

    Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

  23. #127923
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,142

    Default

    you aer banned because clear image next to lesser clear image



  24. #127924
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Geelong, Victoria, Australia!
    Posts
    1,074

    Default

    You are banned for spelling and grammatical mistakes.

    "Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

  25. #127925
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,142

    Default

    You are now indubitably banned for having the guts the gal the audacity to have such a reasonable ban reason.



Page 5117 of 6691 FirstFirst ... 41175017506751075113511451155116511751185119512051215127516752176117 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •