Page 5270 of 6768 FirstFirst ... 42705170522052605266526752685269527052715272527352745280532053706270 ... LastLast
Results 131,726 to 131,750 of 169184

Thread: You're Banned 5.0 (Rule update: 09/08/14)

Banned for writing a fanfic

You're banned for seeing that pic of Canada.
    Under Construction

Banned for supposedly having been permabanned for a while O-e
        Spoiler:- Bugs:

So I was building quite a nice winning streak on random wifi battles, having beaten my way through countless Garchomps, Volcoronas, Aegislash and Mega Blazikens. Then my streak was utterly broken by a Vivillon, who completely swept my team.

I laughed it off as a one off sort of thing, since the guy deserved props for using it after all. But just as I was starting to build another win streak another Vivillon trainer showed up and it happened again. I am living in perpetual fear that the next trainer I face will have a happy, smiling murder butterfly on their team.

Pokemon #666 indeed.

Banned for not being around at that time.
    Under Construction

Banned for being like the nicest and most polite person ever to be banned O-e

So I was building quite a nice winning streak on random wifi battles, having beaten my way through countless Garchomps, Volcoronas, Aegislash and Mega Blazikens. Then my streak was utterly broken by a Vivillon, who completely swept my team.

I laughed it off as a one off sort of thing, since the guy deserved props for using it after all. But just as I was starting to build another win streak another Vivillon trainer showed up and it happened again. I am living in perpetual fear that the next trainer I face will have a happy, smiling murder butterfly on their team.

Pokemon #666 indeed.

Banned because ahuehuehue.
    Under Construction

[s]Banned for creating a paradox.[s/] ninja'd

Banned for being a Mew -EWWWWWWW fan
    font size one

Banned for reminding me of my half insane grand uncle o-o
    NINJA
    Banned for ninja'ing me >:>

Pokemon #666 indeed.

Banned for calling me half insane
    font size one

Banned for misunderstanding my ninja's post XD

Pokemon #666 indeed.

Banned for XD. Good game.
    Under Construction

banned for posting just this minute

Banned for having an an X in their sig
    font size one

banned because of seemingly random numbers

they're factorials. do you even math bro?

banned for being a gormless corpulent wretch who does not understand the debonair majesty of mathematical terms; calling them sporadic
    Last edited by Monek_OP; 14th January 2014 at 8:25 AM.
    font size one

a ban because, well mostly cause my name is almost in your post

i edited that out. even though i do want to get quoted by someone, I've been busting my hump making hilarious posts in the games thread and no one is noticing.

banned for being immune to strangeling
    font size one

Banned because you're posts weren't funny, though pretty creative and thought provoking

Pokemon #666 indeed.

not banned because you've now been officially made the best person in the entire world of awesomeness ever.

which ones?
    font size one

criticism posting means you get banned now

oh no I got ninja'd

Banned for not beginning your sentance with "banned" O^O

Pokemon #666 indeed.

banned for not telling me what I asked. no but seriously, i need to know so im less obnoxious
    font size one

a banned for not writing out the numbers

banned for being a redundant waste of space, air, and food.

what numbers
    font size one

Banned for being a professional stalker XD

Pokemon #666 indeed.

Page 5270 of 6768 FirstFirst ... 42705170522052605266526752685269527052715272527352745280532053706270 ... LastLast