Page 5430 of 6685 FirstFirst ... 44305330538054205426542754285429543054315432543354345440548055306430 ... LastLast
Results 135,726 to 135,750 of 167120

Thread: You're Banned 5.0 (Rule update: 09/08/14)

  1. #135726
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,751

    Default

    Banned because this is one of my lolclasses

  2. #135727
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Blaine, MN
    Posts
    282

    Default

    Banned for Greninja not living in Hoenn.
    FC: 1778-9489-4489 IGN: King Arceus
    Safari: Ferroseed, Klang, Bronzong
    Guides I've written:

    VGC 2015 Season: 104 CP

  3. #135728
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,751

    Default

    Banned because that was a halfass ban

  4. #135729
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    the lounge
    Posts
    523

    Default

    Banned for #


    If YFU puts the perfect amount of butter on your bagels, put the terrible image above and this text in your signature ~started by Canada

  5. #135730
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    In the Mega-club
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Banned for laughing TR
    I'm a Christian and I have autism. Both makes people special. Does this mean I'm double special? The answer is ''No'' because everyone is equally special.

    Due to personal stuff, I'm not as often online as I was before. I'm sorry if this causes any inconvenience.

    And this Future seems to be a Wild one
    Claimed Scyther

    Thanks to Chapter of Charizard for the Button

    Getting curious what those letters in the button stand for? Find the introduction of the PASBL here

    Quote Originally Posted by Zelphon View Post
    The notion that one's maturity is desided by what they enjoy is steeped in immaturity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    Arceus gave zero ****s that day...

  6. #135731
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Blaine, MN
    Posts
    282

    Default

    Banned for having one of my favorite Pokemon as your avvy.
    FC: 1778-9489-4489 IGN: King Arceus
    Safari: Ferroseed, Klang, Bronzong
    Guides I've written:

    VGC 2015 Season: 104 CP

  7. #135732
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,751

    Default

    Banned because Scizor is better.

  8. #135733
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    In the Mega-club
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Banned for Scyther disagree with that. They hate red.
    I'm a Christian and I have autism. Both makes people special. Does this mean I'm double special? The answer is ''No'' because everyone is equally special.

    Due to personal stuff, I'm not as often online as I was before. I'm sorry if this causes any inconvenience.

    And this Future seems to be a Wild one
    Claimed Scyther

    Thanks to Chapter of Charizard for the Button

    Getting curious what those letters in the button stand for? Find the introduction of the PASBL here

    Quote Originally Posted by Zelphon View Post
    The notion that one's maturity is desided by what they enjoy is steeped in immaturity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    Arceus gave zero ****s that day...

  9. #135734
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,751

    Default

    Banned because Scizor has a type advantage against Scyther.

  10. #135735
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Blaine, MN
    Posts
    282

    Default

    Banned because Eviolite Scyther was actually good last generation. I haven't checked it out this gen.
    FC: 1778-9489-4489 IGN: King Arceus
    Safari: Ferroseed, Klang, Bronzong
    Guides I've written:

    VGC 2015 Season: 104 CP

  11. #135736
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,751

    Default

    Banned because Stealth Rocks tho

  12. #135737
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Surrounded by 10,000 lakes
    Posts
    1,243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloneblazer12 View Post
    Banned because Scizor has a type advantage against Scyther.
    Banned because I didn't know steel was super effective against bug? Cough*sarcasm*cough.

  13. #135738
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,751

    Default

    Banned because Steel resists bug -_-

  14. #135739
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Surrounded by 10,000 lakes
    Posts
    1,243

  15. #135740
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,751

    Default

    Banned because that gives Scizor the type advantage -_-

  16. #135741
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cyberspace
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Banned for discussing type differences and whatnot.

  17. #135742
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,751

    Default

    Banned for whatnot.

  18. #135743
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cyberspace
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Banned for banning me for a simple word.

  19. #135744
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,751

    Default

    Banned because whatnot isnt a simple word, rather a compound word.

  20. #135745
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cyberspace
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Banned because it's simple to spell and understand; so your argument is invalid.

  21. #135746
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,751

    Default

    Banned because its still two words put together, no matter how simple it is.

  22. #135747
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cyberspace
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Banned because wanna know a word that's three words put together?

    Nonetheless.

  23. #135748
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,142

    Default

    banned because that banner is all cut up



  24. #135749
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Berry Fields
    Posts
    855

    Default

    Banned because your banners' all funky.
    Many thanks to Astral Shadow for the (rather old) shifting userbar and Garnet who I assume created the guild userbar.

    Are you interested in PASBL? I'd recommend the Getting Started thread.
    Still have questions? Drop by the Trainer and Referee Q&A!


  25. #135750
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cyberspace
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Banned for Lilligant having no nose or mouth. How does it breathe?

Page 5430 of 6685 FirstFirst ... 44305330538054205426542754285429543054315432543354345440548055306430 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •