Page 5445 of 6631 FirstFirst ... 44455345539554355441544254435444544554465447544854495455549555456445 ... LastLast
Results 136,101 to 136,125 of 165773

Thread: You're Banned 5.0 (Rule update: 09/08/14)

  1. #136101
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cyberspace
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Banned for being inexperienced.
    What I think of this place:
        Spoiler:- It's troo:

  2. #136102
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,738

    Default

    Banned because you are too.

  3. #136103
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Surrounded by 10,000 lakes
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    Banned because of course I'm inexperienced, I lived in a place where it's summer all year long.
    A TRUE SAIYAN ALWAYS SPRINKLES WHEN HE TINKLES

  4. #136104
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,738

    Default

    Banned for living near the Equator.

  5. #136105
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Surrounded by 10,000 lakes
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    Banned because no.
    A TRUE SAIYAN ALWAYS SPRINKLES WHEN HE TINKLES

  6. #136106
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,738

    Default

    Banned because where then? Australia?

  7. #136107
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cyberspace
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Banned for asking people where they live.
    What I think of this place:
        Spoiler:- It's troo:

  8. #136108
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Surrounded by 10,000 lakes
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloneblazer12 View Post
    Banned because where then? Australia?
    Banned because I have stated many times where I live.
    A TRUE SAIYAN ALWAYS SPRINKLES WHEN HE TINKLES

  9. #136109
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,738

    Default

    Banned because I wasnt here for that...

  10. #136110
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Surrounded by 10,000 lakes
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    Banned because too bad.
    A TRUE SAIYAN ALWAYS SPRINKLES WHEN HE TINKLES

  11. #136111
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,738

    Default

    Banned because whatever.

  12. #136112
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cyberspace
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Banned for back-sassing.
    What I think of this place:
        Spoiler:- It's troo:

  13. #136113
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,738

    Default

    Banned for an ugly thing as your avy

  14. #136114
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Surrounded by 10,000 lakes
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    Banned for Fan-Service as your avatar.
    A TRUE SAIYAN ALWAYS SPRINKLES WHEN HE TINKLES

  15. #136115
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,738

    Default

    Banned because Blaziken is most certainly not fanservice. Youre a week late for that.

  16. #136116
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cyberspace
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Banned because Blaziken doesn't deserve Speed Boost.
    What I think of this place:
        Spoiler:- It's troo:

  17. #136117
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Surrounded by 10,000 lakes
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloneblazer12 View Post
    Banned because Blaziken is most certainly not fanservice. Youre a week late for that.
    Banned because Mega Evolutions are Fan Service, particularly Charizard having two, Lucario, Garchomp, and Blaziken. Why didn't the other Hoenn starters get Mega Evolutions?
    A TRUE SAIYAN ALWAYS SPRINKLES WHEN HE TINKLES

  18. #136118
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    Banned because Mega Evolutions are Fan Service, particularly Charizard having two, Lucario, Garchomp, and Blaziken. Why didn't the other Hoenn starters get Mega Evolutions?
    Banned because you misused Fanservice.

    Double banned because we will get the other two Hoenn starter Megas once the Gen 3 remakes come out.

    Triple banned because Blaziken is the best starter.

    Quote Originally Posted by BNator92 View Post
    Banned because Blaziken doesn't deserve Speed Boost.
    Banned because I agree... somewhat. Blaziken shouldve gotten an ability that boosted his kicking moves by 50%

    Inb4 banned for multiple bans

  19. #136119
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Surrounded by 10,000 lakes
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloneblazer12 View Post
    Banned because you misused Fanservice.

    Double banned because we will get the other two Hoenn starter Megas once the Gen 3 remakes come out.

    Triple banned because Blaziken is the best starter.
    Banned because that's your opinion, Sceptile is the best.
    A TRUE SAIYAN ALWAYS SPRINKLES WHEN HE TINKLES

  20. #136120
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,738

    Default

    Banned because there is no possible way a Sceptile could defeat Blaziken, Ive been over this before.

  21. #136121
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Surrounded by 10,000 lakes
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    Banned because I never said it could.
    A TRUE SAIYAN ALWAYS SPRINKLES WHEN HE TINKLES

  22. #136122
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,738

    Default

    Banned because when you say that something is better than another, you imply that it beats it in a 1v1 situation...
    Last edited by Cloneblazer12; 14th February 2014 at 7:07 AM.

  23. #136123
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Surrounded by 10,000 lakes
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloneblazer12 View Post
    Banned because when you say that something is better than another, you imply that it beats it in a 1v1 situation...
    Banned because I meant design wise and of course that is just my opinion. You shouldn't nmake assumptions.
    A TRUE SAIYAN ALWAYS SPRINKLES WHEN HE TINKLES

  24. #136124
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cyberspace
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Banned because I know how Sceptile can beat Blaziken ehehehe
    What I think of this place:
        Spoiler:- It's troo:

  25. #136125
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,738

    Default

    Banned because Without a Choice Scarf he cant...

Page 5445 of 6631 FirstFirst ... 44455345539554355441544254435444544554465447544854495455549555456445 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •