Page 5949 of 6915 FirstFirst ... 4949584958995939594559465947594859495950595159525953595959996049 ... LastLast
Results 148,701 to 148,725 of 172866

Thread: You're Banned 5.0 (Rule update: 09/08/14)

  1. #148701
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Gerudo Valley
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Banned for N.


    "Fear is proof that your imagination is functioning. Frankly, I feel bad for anyone who can’t feel fear. Without imagination, you can never deduce which action to take next." ~ Kyoko Kirigiri


    Ask.fm | Tumblr | Claim 1 | Claim 2 | Claim 3

  2. #148702
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cyberspace
    Posts
    1,059

    Default

    Banned for blue Magnezone.
    Under Construction

  3. #148703
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Gerudo Valley
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Banned because I just defeated Maylene, and there's still no deaths. Been some close calls before though.


    "Fear is proof that your imagination is functioning. Frankly, I feel bad for anyone who can’t feel fear. Without imagination, you can never deduce which action to take next." ~ Kyoko Kirigiri


    Ask.fm | Tumblr | Claim 1 | Claim 2 | Claim 3

  4. #148704
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Loving Tikip and DarkCastle
    Posts
    480

    Default

    Banned for using Quagsire but claiming that Mudkip isn't good

    ^Sworn Metalhead made that and is pretty cool^
    Quote Originally Posted by Doodlebug
    Giovanni x Mudkip = new OTP
    I CLAIM BIDOOF! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    I've also claimed the Scion of Legend, Owain! JUSTICE!

  5. #148705
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Gerudo Valley
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Banned because Quagsire and Wooper are the original Water/Ground Pokemon. Clearly I like them a lot more. And at least their fans don't leave a bad taste in my mouth and all that. Plus, I like Quagsire and Wooper due to Wooper somehow always being happy despite him having no arms and their designs in general I guess. Prefer them over the Mudkip line a lot.
    Last edited by AwesomeGrovyle; 22nd May 2014 at 4:21 AM.


    "Fear is proof that your imagination is functioning. Frankly, I feel bad for anyone who can’t feel fear. Without imagination, you can never deduce which action to take next." ~ Kyoko Kirigiri


    Ask.fm | Tumblr | Claim 1 | Claim 2 | Claim 3

  6. #148706
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cyberspace
    Posts
    1,059

    Default

    Banned because Quagsire is the original Water/Ground type, making it better.

    Edit: Banned for thinking alike.
    Under Construction

  7. #148707
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Loving Tikip and DarkCastle
    Posts
    480

    Default

    Banned for thinking like AG

    ^Sworn Metalhead made that and is pretty cool^
    Quote Originally Posted by Doodlebug
    Giovanni x Mudkip = new OTP
    I CLAIM BIDOOF! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    I've also claimed the Scion of Legend, Owain! JUSTICE!

  8. #148708
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cyberspace
    Posts
    1,059

    Default

    Banned because she's thinking like me.
    Under Construction

  9. #148709
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Gerudo Valley
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Banned because you're wrong. It's you who's thinking like me.


    "Fear is proof that your imagination is functioning. Frankly, I feel bad for anyone who can’t feel fear. Without imagination, you can never deduce which action to take next." ~ Kyoko Kirigiri


    Ask.fm | Tumblr | Claim 1 | Claim 2 | Claim 3

  10. #148710
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cyberspace
    Posts
    1,059

    Default

    Banned because I was likely born first, and grew up with 1st and 2nd Gen, therefore I had first knowledge of Quagsire. :P
    Under Construction

  11. #148711
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Kalos Region
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Banned for naively thinking that the originality of a Pokemon (in this case, its typing) makes it a better Pokemon than all future Pokemon that share the same type.

    (It's starting to get serious in here, lol. )
    Last edited by AshBui; 22nd May 2014 at 4:26 AM.

  12. #148712
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Loving Tikip and DarkCastle
    Posts
    480

    Default

    Banned for being right

    ^Sworn Metalhead made that and is pretty cool^
    Quote Originally Posted by Doodlebug
    Giovanni x Mudkip = new OTP
    I CLAIM BIDOOF! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    I've also claimed the Scion of Legend, Owain! JUSTICE!

  13. #148713
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pilipinas
    Posts
    1,004

    Default

    Banned for still being on with the Mudkipz

  14. #148714
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Loving Tikip and DarkCastle
    Posts
    480

    Default

    Banned because I'm just expressing my positive opinions on them

    ^Sworn Metalhead made that and is pretty cool^
    Quote Originally Posted by Doodlebug
    Giovanni x Mudkip = new OTP
    I CLAIM BIDOOF! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    I've also claimed the Scion of Legend, Owain! JUSTICE!

  15. #148715
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pilipinas
    Posts
    1,004

    Default

    Banned for showing it then.

  16. #148716
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Loving Tikip and DarkCastle
    Posts
    480

    Default

    Banned for not giving Mudkip a hug like it deserves

    ^Sworn Metalhead made that and is pretty cool^
    Quote Originally Posted by Doodlebug
    Giovanni x Mudkip = new OTP
    I CLAIM BIDOOF! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    I've also claimed the Scion of Legend, Owain! JUSTICE!

  17. #148717
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pilipinas
    Posts
    1,004

    Default

    Banned 'cuz I might end up like the guys in your sig.

  18. #148718
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Loving Tikip and DarkCastle
    Posts
    480

    Default

    Banned for not already being like that

    ^Sworn Metalhead made that and is pretty cool^
    Quote Originally Posted by Doodlebug
    Giovanni x Mudkip = new OTP
    I CLAIM BIDOOF! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    I've also claimed the Scion of Legend, Owain! JUSTICE!

  19. #148719
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In a Hopeless Place.
    Posts
    255

    Default

    Banned for claims.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

  20. #148720
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    England
    Posts
    377

    Default

    Banned for #148720.

  21. #148721
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York, US
    Posts
    1,425

    Default

    banned for starting this up again. yes, I did just ban myself...
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

    After years, I've finally claimed deoxys! Watch your back! hehe...

  22. #148722
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Iceland
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Banned for indirectly admitting that Teebu is your sock account.
    I'm a huge Pokémon fan and also love movies.

    I'm also a video maker on YouTube. If you wanna see my YouTube channel click here.


  23. #148723
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Banned for no profile pic yet still posting in the " Rate the above profile pic" thread.

  24. #148724
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Andoran
    Posts
    276

    Default

    Banned for being located in any of the pokemon gyms in the Kalos region.

    "Keelah se'lai; By the homeworld I hope to see someday."

  25. #148725
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Iceland
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Banned for joining after me yet having almost the double the amount of posts I have.

    Though to be fair I didn't start posting frequently until this year.

    EDIT: Getting ninja'd is unavoidable.
    I'm a huge Pokémon fan and also love movies.

    I'm also a video maker on YouTube. If you wanna see my YouTube channel click here.


Page 5949 of 6915 FirstFirst ... 4949584958995939594559465947594859495950595159525953595959996049 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •