Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: Underrated threats

Magikarp would be an underrated threat.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

um...what? magikarp sucks in all tiers. be reasonable troll.

ddgyara is really an issue a lot of teams miss. i tend to set up on them fairly easily and 6-0 sweep.

kyurem. a powerhouse in hail with its base 130 attacking stats. nuff said.

lastly, meloetta, a new and upcoming threat, was kinda passed by in the emergence of powerhouses genesect and keldeo. with a jirachi-esque movepool, decent typing, chandelure-esque SpA, and virizion-esque SpD, it can set up and 6-0 fairly easily. or you can go a scarf/specs set, utilizing its below average 90 base speed

For NU.

Pikachu@Light Ball
    Naive Nature
    EVs: 80HP/176SAtk/252Spe
    Lightning Rod/Static
    -Brick Break
    -Thunderbolt/Volt Tackle
    -Hidden Power Ice
    -Substitute/Grass Knot

I never understood why people don't use Pikachu in NU. It is a really useful pokemon to use in that tier (plus it's kinda unexpected as well). It can 2 hit KO Bastiodon leads with Brick Break while it can take down common spinners like Wartortle. Thunderbolt deals a ton of damage with the Light Ball boost while HP Ice takes down weakened Grass types. Substitute is good to use against pokemon that set up quickly. Grass Knot takes down Ground and Rock types.

Feel free to use some creative criticism.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...8#post15775448 I'm back guys. Kind of. I won't be really active and sorry for any inconvenience I've caused!
        Spoiler:- B2W2:

Help the eggs!

Serebii War Fiction Story

CLEFABLE.

Magic Guard Clefable with leftovers. Cosmic Power, Softboiled, Toxic and Seismic Toss. EV it in Def, Sp Def and HP. Because it's bulky already you are free to set up cosmic power and softboiled to regain the hp you lost in the process. Once you get up to max defenses and special defenses when you already have 252 EVs in each pokemon are completely helpless as they watch you slowly chip away at their health with Seismic Toss.

Oh, and they can't use Toxic because of magic guard. As long as your opponent does not get a critical hit you will sweep many of their pokemon. The only pokemon that are immune to this strategy are gastly, haunter and gengar because they cannot be hit by seismic toss or toxic.

I have swept 3 teams with a clefable in RU. I've only used this team 7 times now. It is the best wall in pokemon, no ifs ands or buts.

EDIT: I mean COMPLETELY immune. There are other pokemon that can exploit holes in the strategy but most can't.

Quote Originally Posted by thedarklord2155 View Post
    um...what? magikarp sucks in all tiers. be reasonable troll.

ddgyara is really an issue a lot of teams miss. i tend to set up on them fairly easily and 6-0 sweep.

kyurem. a powerhouse in hail with its base 130 attacking stats. nuff said.

lastly, meloetta, a new and upcoming threat, was kinda passed by in the emergence of powerhouses genesect and keldeo. with a jirachi-esque movepool, decent typing, chandelure-esque SpA, and virizion-esque SpD, it can set up and 6-0 fairly easily. or you can go a scarf/specs set, utilizing its below average 90 base speed
    My friend, if everything works into your favor magikarp can sweep an entire team. How?

1. Lead magikarp with a focus sash. Make sure it has the least defenses you can possibly get. No defense or special defense IVs or EVs. It holds on with the focus sash.

2. Switch into anything besides Smeargle. Just battle with it normally until it dies.

3. Switch into smeargle. This is where you need to get lucky. You must use Spore, then set up a sub, then use belly drum. This gets you to exactly 25% health so when you use your Salac berry you equiped onto smeargle it raises speed. From here, baton pass into magikarp with your sub still up.

4. Use flail on your max speed max attack magikarp. Because you only have 1 HP flail does maximum damage and you can do a lot of damage to teams, and potentially sweep them if they don't have focus sash equipped on anyone.

It's very very unlikely that it works but every once in a while it does.

Quote Originally Posted by amzfishman View Post
    I have swept 3 teams with a clefable in RU. I've only used this team 7 times now. It is the best wall in pokemon, no ifs ands or buts.
    You say it's the best wall in pokemon, but you're only playing in RU. Have a few matches in OU and tell me how good it is then.

All right all right that's true. I misspoke. Best wall in RU and I daresay UU? I'm not familiar with the pokemon in it.

However, I indeed HAVE used clefable in OU and although it's not fantastic there it still holds its own against some good pokemon.

I guess the best wall in pokemon is probably deoxys defense.

nope. he's too easily killed. gravity sableye is unexpected, and pretty tough to beat, too.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920