Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Levi Tran is a Goddess

Quote Originally Posted by dragonuser View Post
    thanks nerd <3

wat are peoples thoughts on scarf terrak over lucario/scizor?
    scarf terra works, it hard counters volc and outspeeds venusaur i believe. pwnsomesauce. also it murders scrafty. conk is still a problem though lol

so metal

Naw, Vena still outspeeds in sun, even with Jolly

However, it outspeeds Scarfty after +1, and can Outspeed +2 Cloyster, +1 Dragonite, +1 Salamance and other random things you need to beat. I would give it a try imo, but its up to you guys

I chase the dream, not the competition.

Yeah, Scarf Terrakion is awesome. It's ability to switch in on a Salamence/Dnite's DD and then outspeed and OHKO with Stone Edge is vital and has won me many games. I never leave home without one. I look like a Baws walking down the street.

Ice Cold Fire

Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaster123 View Post
    Naw, Vena still outspeeds in sun, even with Jolly
    just realized i forgot evs on my venusaur *facepalm*

but yeah it covers scrafty and volc and tbh works better than luke for the team. also i was talking with bay yesterday and we replaced scizor with a scarfrachi and tested that a bit, it was pro, i hit 1248 on a new file in like 4 games.

so yeah. terra>luke and try the rachi>scizor.

so metal

scarf terrak outspeeds modest venu(if i still remember corectly from my days of extensively playing sun). Also neat fact lefties timid venu fails to ohko (wit energy ball):P does like 75%.

Also Bay and i have decided that scarf terrak > lucario and cb scizor > cs scizor. As having two scarfers is redundant and this way many of our threats are better checked.

I will update soon

EDIT: should b all updated
    Last edited by dragonuser™; 16th December 2011 at 10:11 PM.

Click my Sig to go to our xat!!!

credit to EG and extroph

That's true, Jolly Scarf Terrakion just outspeeds Modest 252 Speed Venusaur, but a Timid/Jolly/Naive Venasaur will outspeed it.

The changes look really good. Spiffing work ;D

Ice Cold Fire

funny story of teh thread of the day. was battling bay and we were both using the team, i had a 5-0 lead, and got beaten 2-0. sad huh?

so metal

i don't know if this is just me, but i keep getting destroyed by bulk up conkledurrs. they set up once, and use either drain punch or mach punt on terra, heatran, and scizor, and payback on celebii and latias. rotom just dies quickly to the +1 drain punch and whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by goomi123 View Post
    i don't know if this is just me, but i keep getting destroyed by bulk up conkledurrs. they set up once, and use either drain punch or mach punt on terra, heatran, and scizor, and payback on celebii and latias. rotom just dies quickly to the +1 drain punch and whatever.
    Celebi psychic does at least 80% leaving him easily revenged, and with setup/ prior damage its an easy ko

Click my Sig to go to our xat!!!

credit to EG and extroph

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123