Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Teen Titans North Version 3D!

here's the repost

Super name: The Mad Hattress

Civilain name: Alice Lancaster

Faction: Villain

Powers, gadgets, and weapons: The Mad Hattres is a scientific genius, going past the boundaries of science to formulate her weapons. She has no real superpowers, but has used her knowledge of chemistry, neurology, and other sciences to control her opponents. Over the years, the Mad Hattress has learned how to harvest pheromones from several plants and animals and utilize them to "control" humans. They include:

Aggregation pheromones: Pheromones that attract a group of people to a particular spot.

Alarm pheromones: Pheromones that trigger a certain reaction when one is attacked; she has altered this as to make the individual aggressive when attacked.

Trail pheromones: Pheromones that acts as a "trail" for others to follow.

Calming pheromones: Pheromones that "tranquilize" and individual.

Pheromone X: This is a pheromone project that the Mad Hattress has been working on for years. Once completed, it will allow her to synthesize any pheromone she pleases; in other words, it will allow her to retrieve any reaction from any human she pleases.

To utilize these pheromones, she puts them into a glass grenade-shaped container, loads them into a small bazooka-like rocket, and fires where she pleases. This creates "pheromone bombs" that affect anyone within a 30-foot radius. The pheromones can last anywhere from less than a minute to well over 4 hours. Pheromones alone will not be able to stop her opponents, so she invented various small melee weapons that correspond with the hats she wears. One such weapon is a "Tea Dagger" which she uses to stab victims in their mouths, leaving them with the taste of tea on their tastebuds until they die.

Personality: Alice Lancaster is your average Stanford University student majoring in Biomedical Engineering. On many occasions she's been called cute, and her friends say she is the first one they turn to when they have a problem. Although she never really got over her shyness as a child, she has admirable social skills. She tends to hang out with her lab colleagues rather than her friends, but finds time to get together with both. As for her alter ego, The Mad Hattress, she is a mentally unstable sociopath. She has an obsession with Alice from Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and eventually confused reality with the details of the book. She now seeks to find Alice and kill her, to become the new hero of Wonderland. She is unaware that she herself is Alice, yet still searches for her. Her victims are usually young blonde-haired woman who have a resemblance to Alice, but will kill anyone who gets in the way of her search. (Basically, Alice knows that she is the Mad Hattress, but is too afraid to tell anyone.)

Appearance: Alice has average measurements, standing at 5'8" and weighing 120 pounds. She has semi-curly blonde hair that falls just below her shoulders, and pale blue eyes, but are usually hidden behind a pair of aviator sunglasses. She always her silver cross necklace that her grandmother passed down to her. She typically wears one of her college hoodies with a pair of loose-fitting jeans and tennis shoes. When she is in the lab, however, she takes dress code very seriously and wears her lab coat and goggles at all times.

When she transforms into the Mad Hattress, she grows a bit taller, usually reaching heights of up to 6'0" even. Her hair turns from blonde to a deep red color, and her eyes turn a piercing green. She can't stand how she is dress, so she always changes into her victorian-era dress, white stocking, and stiletto heels.

History: Alice was born and raised in Sacramento all her life. When she was little, her mother would read her Alice in Wonderland each night before she went to bed. It was her favorite book, as she had fun just imagining what it would be like to live in a world like Wonderland. After her mother died giving birth to her sister, Alice eventually forgot all about the book, and was wrapped up in helping her father with her newborn sister. She did excellent in school, getting all A's every year, even throughout high school. Her parents never forced her to do well, it was just her own will to do good and be successful in life that drove her. She didn't particularly like school, but she still tried her best, and it paid off. She graduated at the top of her class, and was accepted into Stanford University. She wanted to go to law school there, but decided that her heart wanted to be in the medical field. She majored in Biomedical Engineering, and was excited to be able to do actual experiments.

After spending two years in Biomedical Engineering, she got interested in Neurology, and how the brain works. She studied different cases, and eventually focused all of her attention on neurology and chemistry experiments instead of her original field of study. One day when she was studying chemicals that influenced changes in the brain, she got a phonecall from her sister. She noticed her sister was frantically crying, and could hear voices in the background. Her sister then told her, "Alice...daddy's dead." Alice dropped both the phone and the flask full of toxic chemicals she was holding. She didn't even notice it, she was too preoccupied in the thought that both of her parents were dead and that it was just her and her sister from now on. She also didn't notice that the toxic fumes were filling up in her sinuses, and were already reaching her brain. This caused her brain to bring up years of repressed memories, such as when Alice's mother would read to her every night. These memories came up so often, Alice almost went insane. She tried so hard to get rid of the memories, but they kept popping back up. Then one night, she snapped. She lost control of her body, and the side of her brain that was "Alice" turned off, and a new side, the "Mad Hattress" side, turned on. This new persona stayed up all night creating hats, for whatever reason. Each morning, the "Mad Hattress" would turn off, and "Alice" would turn back on. She would remember what would happen while she was the Mad Hattress, but the Mad Hattress would not remember being Alice. Eventually, night after night, the Mad Hattress went insane. She thought if she were to kill this "Alice" that she would regain control and find peace.

Every night, the Mad Hattress would go and search for Alice, sometimes finding women that she thought was Alice, but was not. She continued to kill these women, but nothing ever really changed inside her. She continued to kill, but could not find peace. What she didn't know was that each night, Blackice would watch her murders. One night, Blackice finally approached the Mad Hattress with an offer. If she joined the League of Mischief, they would help her find Alice. Obviously, the Mad Hattress took the deal, and is now part of tge League.

Re-Accepted Jump back in and have gun. By the way, cool sig. I love futurama.
    3DS FC: 4081-5902-7378 Add Me!
        Spoiler:- My Champion Teams:

Credit to Forever and Again art shop

Credit to VampirateMace for the Banner

Wow, it's nice to see all the old villains returning. The last one had so few villains, and the villains we were getting kept dropping out. And I would have been a villain too but... do I really need to say why again?

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

If you know the references I’m making, post them…

Superhero name: Psych

Name: Alec Graceland

Faction: Hero

Powers, gadgets, and weapons:
    1) Psych can use the elemental psychic powers of Fire, Ice, and Electricity from his fingertips by saying different Psi Spells.

2) He can also create a barrier of pure energy around himself that, if hit, stores the energy used inside Psych’s body, making his attacks stronger.

3) His final power and last resort, called PK Ground makes the ground shake has though there was an earthquake.

4) Psych uses “Psi Teleport” as his method of transportation and will teleport him if he runs in a wide open space. Knocking into something will result in a small burst of energy around him.

5) He carries a flare gun given to him from his uncle, Jeff Andonuts.

Personality: Alec learned how to build many guns and weapons from his uncle mentioned above who isn’t really his uncle, but a family friend of his mother and father. He is very smart, thinking out his every move carefully and strategically. He likes to read long novels. His father tries to bond with him by playing baseball, but Alec wasn’t really into the sport. He was bullied often until he killed many, scaring him for life. He is forever scared of his abilities and is afraid someone else will be murdered by his Psi.

Appearance: Psych wears a purple jumpsuit, purple boots, and a purple mask as his main superhero outfit. Alec’s usual wear is a red and blue striped T-shirt and gray shorts. He likes to wear his father’s old baseball cap and a necklace with an odd stone encased in glass on the end. This was passed down through his family ever since his Great-Great-Grandfather, George Graceland found it. He has brown, baggy eyes and dark black hair. He isn’t very athletic, making him look non-muscular. His skin is also pale because he doesn’t go outside often.

History: Alec grew up in Baltimore, Massachusetts. He was trained by both his mother and his father to contain his Psi powers. 8 years ago at his school, he was being bullied and his powers got out of control, lighting the school on fire and killing many children. During this he discovered his powers, but was terrified to use them. His mother and father both try to get him to realize his powers are a gift. His second uncle, Poo, who is also just a family friend, is the king of a faraway place he’s never actually mentioned to Alec and travels to his hometown to help Alec master the true potential of his powers, PK Starstorm, a power that summons meteors to fly down from the sky and, if mastered hits a direct target. Robin contacted him and he replied yes, saying he would rather put his curse toward good and not evil.

Spoiler:- Credits:

^Earthbound!

Sorry I haven't been posting much, I wanna wait until Snow-wing is found before posting again.
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by Zekshirom View Post
    ^Earthbound!

Sorry I haven't been posting much, I wanna wait until Snow-wing is found before posting again.
    Yea, took me a while to pick which power to have, since when i saw this RPG i was going to be the exact same as Phantom (IDK if he got the idea from TF2...) and found out he already had those weapons and powers. I also saw a LOT of ice powers, although, after I saw Phantom, I wanted to use Ice, but then I saw Black Ice had the same powers I was thinking, too! After that, I thought and since I'm a big Earthbound fanatic, I just thought "What if I had Psi?"

Sorry it took me so long to respond, I'h almost forgotten I had a sign-up. :P

Looks pretty good, just a few things. The personality and appearance need to be 2-3 sentences longer, and the History needs another paragraphs worth of writing. Also, I'd appreciate it if you remove the power of teleportation, its caused problems in similar RP's the past. Alec is Pending until those things are fixed.

Sorry it took you a while, these villan characters are all created by me, except The Phantom, who I got from another RP site. I don't know what earthbound or TF2 are.

Quote Originally Posted by Grassmaster411 View Post
    Sorry it took you a while, these villan characters are all created by me, except The Phantom, who I got from another RP site. I don't know what earthbound or TF2 are.
    Okay, it doesn't matter if you know them or not... I will fix these things and re-post soon!

Is this better? BTW I have no mode of transportation.

Superhero name: Psych

Name:
    Alec Graceland

1) Psych can use the elemental psychic powers of Fire, Ice, and Electricity from his fingertips by saying different Psi Spells.

2) He can also create a barrier of pure energy around himself that, if hit, stores the energy used inside Psych’s body, making his attacks stronger.

3) His final power and last resort, called PK Ground makes the ground shake has though there was an earthquake.

4) He carries a flare gun given to him from his uncle, Jeff Andonuts.

Personality: Alec learned how to build many guns and weapons from his uncle mentioned above who isn’t really his uncle, but a family friend of his mother and father. He is very smart, thinking out his every move carefully and strategically. He likes to read long novels. His father tries to bond with him by playing baseball, but Alec wasn’t really into the sport. His father and mother haven’t shared much of their days of training their Psi, as they have it, too. This leads him to believe they’re keeping secrets from him, so he keeps to himself and doesn’t interact with others. Even though he doesn’t interact, he likes to make a good impression by making his hair look nice and wearing his favorite plaid blue jacket. He is also secretly longing for a relationship with a girl. He was bullied often until he killed many, scaring him for life. He is forever scared of his abilities and is afraid someone he loves will be murdered by his Psi.

Appearance: Psych wears a purple and black jumpsuit, purple boots, and a purple mask as his main superhero outfit. Alec’s usual wear is a red and blue striped T-shirt and gray shorts. He likes to wear his father’s old baseball cap and a necklace with an odd stone encased in glass on the end. This was passed down through his family ever since his Great-Great-Grandfather, George Graceland found it. He has brown, baggy eyes that don’t reveal anything even if you look straight into them. He isn’t very athletic, making him look non-muscular. His skin is also pale because he doesn’t go outside often. His jet-black hair looks like his father’s is padded down by his cap. His bangs are straight and his ears are almost pointed.

History: Alec grew up in Baltimore, Massachusetts. He was trained by both his mother and his father to contain his Psi powers. 8 years ago at his school, he was being bullied and his powers got out of control, lighting the school on fire and killing many children. During this he discovered his powers, but was terrified to use them. His mother and father both try to get him to realize his powers are a gift. His second uncle, Poo, who is also just a family friend, is the king of a faraway place he’s never actually mentioned to Alec and travels to his hometown to help Alec master the true potential of his powers, PK Starstorm, a power that summons meteors to fly down from the sky and, if mastered hits a direct target.

His family once encountered a series odd, spiderlike, robot that was stealing many of their things. One of these not being a thing, but Jeff’s father, who was a scientific wonder and Alec’s only grandfather-like figure. He liked to do experiments together with him in his lab and since he disappeared, he believes he’s out there, somewhere. When Robin contacted him, he replied yes, saying he would rather put his curse toward good and not evil. Although he wants to use his Psi for good, he has practiced evil techniques with it, such as using his freezing powers to freeze someone’s blood, disabling their movement and leaving them on the verge of death.
    Last edited by *Kyurem*; 18th April 2012 at 1:04 AM.

Looks good. Accepted. By the way, you can't double post. That might get you in trouble with Mods. Next time just edit your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Grassmaster411 View Post
    Looks good. Accepted. By the way, you can't double post. That might get you in trouble with Mods. Next time just edit your post.
    :O OMG, sry! I forgot... Anyways, thanks for exepting me! Do I just start off right away with Robin meeting Alec?

No, just have him join up with one of the groups of heros in the town. He'll be accepted as a Titan later.

Super name: Sir Henry

Civilain name: Henry Cooldown (His last name is unknown to most people)

Faction: Villian

Powers, gadgets, and weapons: Henry wields a Katana, however his actual super power is that he has extremely strong legs, which allow him to dash at incredible speed (not supersonic but pretty damn fast) and jump 30+ feet into the air.

Personality: Henry is a very mysterious person, so no one truely know what he is like on the inside. However, it has been noted that Henry is very calm and handles pressure very well, and generally he keeps to himself. Henry will normally keep silent but speak up when he needs to. He is actually very honorable when it comes to fighting, and he often doesn't brag about his fighting skills, although that doesn't mean he isn't aware of what he's capable of. Henry actually doesn't like to kill at random, but when he sets his eyes on someone, he shows no mercy. He has a tendancy to appear seemingly out of nowhere, usually from the sky (this of course can be explained by his superpower).

Appearance: Henry is 6'1 with white skin, matted down brown hair, and blue eyes. He is thin and tall, and not really muscular. He's built more like a marathon runner than a weight lifter. Henry always wears a trench coat with a buttoned white shirt underneath. He also wears long pants that match his trench coat, black boots, and a black shirt tie. I...really don't know how to make this longer. I really don't. I suck at describing appearences.

History: Not many know of the mysterious Sir Henry's past, because most who knew anything about it are dead today. Henry Cooldown was born in Dublin, Ireland, and from early youth he was one of a select few to be chosen to be trained as an assassin. His mentor, an aging retired assassin from Wales who was a master sword fighter, taught Henry everything he knows about fighting. Over time however, his mentor could notice that Henry was no ordinary boy. Henry could run faster than no other student could, and could scale a building in a single jump. Realizing that Henry was special, he took him under his wing as his personal apprentice. Over the years, many of his fellow students and teachers died. Some from other assassins, some from accidents, others from failed assassinations. His own master has been dead for 5 years, due to an illness that had been crippling him for past few years. On his deathbed, his last words were to Henry, telling him his training was complete. Since then, Henry has been traveling the world, making his name known and feared to all with a price on their head. Now, for what's seems to be a random act to most, Henry decided to travel to a small town in northern California to join a group of villians terrorizing the town they live in. Whether it is so he can feel more at home, being surrounded by other killers with supernatural powers, or maybe so he may have a chance at fighting the Teen Titans, an infamous fighting force to all who may call themselves "villians", or for some other reason, Henry is here, and he plans on making the most of this.

Ok, I changed the weapon and title, and also added to his personality. I can't think of anything to add to his Appearence though, other than giving him pants. Sorry. :/
    Last edited by Billy Mays; 4th May 2012 at 4:49 AM.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

I am posting to say that I did tweak Laura's history...

Nothing major but some changes were made...

@ Billy Mays: Interesting, but Pending until you make the following changes.

1. Please remove the mother{you know what goes here} in his name. This RP is PG13, so that isn't covered by that

2. Please remove the lightsaber, thats overkill. You can replace it with another weapon, like a sword or spear if you want. I understand this is based on Star Wars, but a light saber is too much.

3. Triple the appearance. From what I read, he wears no pants. (jk). Seriously though, its not enough. Also add more to personality and History. E3xamples: Things like his childhood and how responds to things like mercy cries or flirting victems.

Metal Havoc Returns. But i think there will be some surprises

Super name: Metal Havoc

Civilain name: Maximillion "Maxi" Clemens

Faction: Villian

Powers, gadgets, and weapons: Ability to break down metal objects and re-create them into another metal object. He is also able to manifest metal by cutting himself and using his own blood to create metal objects. However, using his Metal Blood ability, though powerful, comes at a terrible price. He learned that if he uses this power too often he will turn into a Metallic statue. This is because his body naturally produces metals in his blood and since he took out metals from his blood, his body over compensates for the loss and begins to literally pump pure metal into his body, turning small portions of his body into pure metal. He is also able to turn metals into a liquid state and use them as almost mini agents and use them to spy on his enemy, however since they have no brain, they're rather clutzy and all around stupid. He is also able to use these liquified metals as ropes and other things to imprison his enemies. He is also able to telekinetically control his own creations but not say a school bus, however if a school bus is thrown at him, if he touches it using his power, he will be able to fling it back. He cannot create metal out of thin air, there must be trace amounts of it around him to use it.

He cannot be in water as he will sink to the bottom and turn to rust. That being said, he cannot be exposed to water for prolonged periods of time. This is because, since he still human, he skin naturally absorbs the water but, since he is also about 10x more metal based then most humans, he rusts internally. So to combat this, he uses special anti rust soap and shampoo, I mean he still has to be clean right? But he takes oil baths or showers rather then with water. Also as a side note he cannot drink water, he creates his own suppliments so that his insides don't rust. If he does these things on a regular basis, water isn't a problem for him.

Personality: Metal Havoc, or simply known as Havoc, isn't one to play around. He detests jokers and practical jokes. Havoc deals with people like this by simply disposing of them, or to put it bluntly, kill them. He is a serious and rather stern individual. He rarely cracks any sort of smile and when he does it usually means he defeated a Titan. Havoc has a strong sense of morals and will never ever hit a women. If he is fighting a girl he will not move he won't do anything, he'll simply allow her to win. This is a quirk of his personality he doesn't understand why he does it, but he doesn't try to change it. This makes him come off as a somewhat troubled individual as well, as he is constantly thinking, especially after a fight with a female, why he can't bring himself to harm one. Also, if a civilian woman is in danger he will protect her. He is also super judgemental and will instantly critique a person as they walk in. This comes from his slightly egotistical view of himself being the best.

As Maximillion he is the complete oppostie of his villainous self. One he is a rather happy and outgoing person, who loves to do to chances and explore so, don't be surprised if you see him randomly climbing a mountain or something. This is much more close to him true self as he keeps a facade to show his superiors he's the perfect villain, though he usually fails because of him not being able to hit a girl. Maximillion though is also slightly judgemental, in the fact that he will not change his opinion on you based on your first impression. Since, "firts impression is the best impression you got," is what Maximillion says.

Appearance: Havoc uses his natural appearance when he is in full attire. He has silvery gray mettalic hair and grey eyes to match, this is clearly because of the metal within his body. Havoc is actually a rather devilishly handsome man. Just the right sized bushy eyesbrows, naturally squinted eyes and pouty lips. His hair in this form is much longer and goes to his mid back. Its slightly to....put together let's say as it looks much more like a hair model's hair then a villain's hair. Havoc wears a military styled jacket with abnormally large coat tails that protrude out ward. The jacket is actually skin tight so the coat tails look much more pronounced then they are. That coat is pure black with a slash of silver going from his left shoulder to his right hip. To top of the ensemble, he wears super skinny black slacks to just look cool. The final touch, the area around his right eye his totally metal. This in a severe crescent shape from right above where his eye brow meets his nose, around the outside of his eye to match where his dark circles would be.

Both Havoc and Maximillion share similar things, the heigh of about 5'9" and a rather muscular build, but since he needs to blend in with people, he changes his appearance. Thanks to his powers, his able to change is appearance into only one seperate form, since he has so much metal in his body. He keeps that overall shape of his face but, he turns his hair into a short brown faux hawk and his eyes turn into a brilliant golden brown. He wears only name brands in the form and literally looks like a model walking down the street. To hide his metal around his eye, he wears an eyepatch and explains to people that it was a very bad hunting accident he endured as a child.

History: Maximillion, or Later known to be Metal Havoc, had his powers discovered the day he was born. He was born to British American parents who still had their posh accents. Maxi was born in NYC and to rather normal birth. Since all children are washed off the moment they are born so was Maximillion. At first everything was normal until his mother, Jaylene, changed him out of his hospital clothes to his pajamas and started noticing strange red orange marks all around his body. She instantly panicked and sent him to the ER. What she discovered she nearly broke down...her son had...super powers. The residing doctor explained to her that those strange marking were rust caused by the water during his bath earlier that day. He's was rusting because his skin absorbed the water and basically began rusting his insides.

At first, Jaylene was totally disgusted, he son was some kind of freak....a metal freak. She then looked into the brilliant grey eyes of her son the same eyes the he shared with her and her opinion changed almost instantly. The doctor explained also that he could develop new frightening abilities rather then just being made of metal. Aside from that, he advised her to use anti rust and thing she would use on metal surfaces to clean maxi and bathe him in oil so that he can still appear to be normal.

It wasn't until a few years later Jaylene and...incidently Maxi's father Ricky, discovered the true potential of his powers. Maxi's parents always fought, but never like this, something was different. Maxi always cried when his parents fought. He hated fighting in the family. It wasn't until he saw Ricky push Jaylene to the floor of his opened room and saw him begin to pummel her that his powers were realized. Since his emotions were spiked, without touching, them, tranformed his metal bed posts into long sharp spears and launched them at his father instantly killing Ricky. His mother looked in horro at her child as did Maxi to what he just did.

That event caused Jaylene to send Maxi to an "orphanage" for "talented" children. This orphanage was actually one for kids with super powers. She left him there with them both fully knowing why. However, it was no safe haven, it was a training facility for super powered individuals for the League of Mischeif. And the rest is history.

This is my sig.

Super Name: The Lynx

Name:
    Lily Pashley

Faction: Villan

Lily has the ability to turn into any feline she chooses. She can also become an anthro version of that feline. She becomes faster, stronger, more agile, and her senses are improved greatly. (Lily also has these certain powers in her human form.) She becomes wilder and colder, and looses what little mercy she already has. Lily can also understand felines. She doesn't have any weapons, and she has the power of cat power for transportation.

Personality: Lily has Shizophrenia. Yet, she does not act like one who does around the general public when she is out. She will try her hardest to ignore the voices telling her to hurt others and force herself to be happy and cheerful. She doesn't seem like the type who would be a villian. She seems like the type that would give out cookies on any random day and be happy about it. However, you cannot judge a book by its cover.

Lily will only act this way around the public when she goes out. If she goes out, mind you. When she is alone, or around a few people, that's when the insanity begins. She hears voices, voices that tell her to kill those around her, because they are a threat to her. She sees things that aren't real. Her most common hallucination is a mirror image of herself that she calls "Ylil" and could spend hours talking too. She tends to stay to herself, afraid that she might hurt someone. Lily also hardly ever responds when people even try to talk to her, and when she does, she seems lifeless and dull.

When she changes into her feline form, or even her anthro form, she looses all emotions but the one thought-- to kill her enimes. She becomes cold and unresponsive. The voices are much louder and stronger when she changes into this form. Whatever mercy she had before turning into this form has dissapeared into the wind.

Appearance:
    (Here's a little sprite I made for Lily when she's not in her villian outfit and she's still human.)

When Lily isn't going around, causing havoc and chaos, she looks quite simple. Her chestnut hair is completely messy and goes down past her shoulders. She has no bangs, hair extensions, and never wears her hair in a ponytail. She's got pale hazel eyes, and stands at about five and a half feet tall. She's extremely pale, being a person who hates the outdoors. She wears a plain white shirt with nothing on it. She wears a pair of plain white pants. She also wears red tennis shoes. When Lily is still in her human form, but is in her costume, she wears a black jumpsuit. Every part of her body but her head is covered by the suit. She also wears jet black boots, and a black belt. There is a golden "L" on the jumpsuit. When Liz is an anthro-feline, she has the ears of a at, the paws of a cat, and the tail of a cat. She is covered from head to foot in fur. These change depending on what kind of cat she has become. She still wears the jumpsuit. When she's a full feline, her clothes vanish. The come back when she becomes anthro or human again.

History: Lily was born with her powers. She came from a long line of people with powers such as hers. However, they all used their powers for good. Her parents trained her how to use and control the powers without too much trouble. The thing was, well, Lily was sane, One hundred percent sane. She lived in Alabama for the first fifteen years of her life, and things were pretty normal. She had friends, enimies, and all of the teen stress. She was happy and a spaz. However, all of this changed one day.

The day her mother died.

Lily was devistated. Her mother had drowned in a freak accident. And well, after that, she never really recovered. She became quieter, calmer, and more distant. Her father was extremely worried. She dropped out of school, because of her unresponsiveness and such. She began to hear the voices and see Ylil. Eventually, they convinced her to kill her father. Which she did. That was what made the final chord of sanity snap. Ever since, she has lived in the house she grew up in, having conversations with figments of her imagination and such. She could survive, for she was a partial cat and knew how to hunt. She started killing other people, people who came too close to her.

Eventually, she received a letter from the League of Mischef, and only decided to join because Ylil told her she could kill more, hurt more. She headed to Northern California, ready to cause evil. EVIL!!!
    Last edited by wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle; 8th May 2012 at 8:58 AM.

I'd really love it if you gave my eggs some love, please. Could you also click on the others?

Current FanFictions:
    The Fourth Hope: A Warriors Pokemon Crossover (latest chapter being chapter 3)
    StarCatchers (coming soon)
    Psyched latest chapter being Prologue

Current RPGs
    Scramble (SU currently up)
    Nightmares (under construction)

WinterBreezeRules: Accepted Very interesting. I can't wait to see what she can do in a fight, especially against another cat.

Requims Eclipse: Your all set. Jump back into the RP with Havoc either escaping jail or finding his way out of the rubble.

Ok, I fixed my sign up.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Well, my first time doing something like this, let's see if I can get it. Probably not, but I might.
    Super name: The Chemist

Civilain name: Joshua Carlcante

Powers, gadgets, and weapons: Joshua has two powers. One is to merge any two none living items. As an example, he usually carries a pointed wooden pole and a metal rod. He puts one in each hand and ends up with a pointed metal rod. Another is the ability to turn an inanimate object into an animate object for a short time, and it makes them life size. Note he has no real control over the actions at all, so it's a gamble. There are two backlashes to the powers. One is that it requires some concentration, and due to his incident, he has trouble focusing. Another is that when he over works himself, it flares up his schizophrenia, causing mental breakdowns. He is also a pole vaulter and a good singer.
    He carries around a few things. He carries the aforementioned pointed wooded pole and a metal rod, which is a good use for his pole vaulting capabilities. He also carries around a grapple gun to get around places, and when he fuses it to his hand, he basically becomes Nathan Spencer. Except the arm isn't his wife. He also carries around varying animal figures, never more than 3 at a time. His favorite is his Tiger, because it isn't too agressive until its angered, which usually is because of the villains. He also accidentally permanately animated an albatross, so he keeps it as a pet. The last thing he carries around is a Sludge hammer, which makes his arm a slow but powerful blunt force.

Personality: Josh is generally the quiet type, but when he feels comfortable, he can be generally nice and sometimes pretty funny,but can also be loud and annoying. He always is secretly listening in on conversations to try and get to know people better, but it sometimes backfires. He is always excited to meet new people, especially when he can tell they're nice. He also hates being alone, though can cope with it. He absolutely hates when people are unfair and biased.

Josh suffers from minor schizophrenia, due to a minor chemotherapy incident. It usually doesn't effect him too much, but when it flares up, it gets really bad. He also spaces out a lot, caused by the same incident. He often talks to himself to try and be calm, but others make fun of him for it, causing more stress.

Appearance: Josh is five foot eight, and 102 pounds. He has light brown hair, with a tiny bit of red at the tips. His hair is relatively short, but is long enough to swoop above his eyelashes. He has blue eyes and is Caucasian, with a curving scar running across his face, again, due to the chemo. He has a somewhat muscly build, but is balanced enough to be a somewhat good acrobat. He has somewhat bad vision, so he wears glasses with a flame red frame and thin lenses. He is usually seen in beige khakis and a dark green hoodie. His hero suit is pretty casual. It is a small backpack, a tight blue shirt that has a black cross on it, ripped jeans that he unoriginally calls "Genes", gelled back hair, and the same glasses.

History: Josh was raised in Seattle until he was 11, where he moved do to teasing and abuse due to his mental stability.. He is a survivor of leukemia, which he developed at the age of 7. He went through serious treatment, but one day, it went wrong. The chemotherapy was treated to outside the vein, leaving him without use of his left hand and a minor case of schizophrenia. It also left himself to get a little spacey at points. When he was 12, he decided to get his left hand cut off and get a robotic hand, which worked out in the end.

Josh attends a private school in the city. It's relatively close to the base, so when he needs to go out of school for a mission, he fakes a relapse and goes. He is able to fake these because his dad used to be on Broadway and won multiple Tony's and won an Emmy when he made a movie, titled "Fortune". He is able to get away with this because the local 911 dispatchment crew knows about his powers, and his mother, a doctor, wrote his medical report.

As you may of expected, the chemotherapy incident left him with another thing: his powers. He always wants to tell people about his powers, but can't because he thinks one of the villains goes to his school, and he's not sure whether it's due to there actually being one, or it's just his schizophrenia(A bit off topic, it would be kind of cool if it could end up being both, somehow). When his parents found out, it was when they were getting ready for the move. They had him hold a box of stuff, when he saw a box of fireworks in it (It was around the Fourth of July) and he took one out. His dad set down his beer can to help put more boxes into the truck. Josh grabbed the can and accidentally fused the two things. He went to dispose of it, then his dad got mad at him for touching it. When the father took a sip, it exploded, causing his face to have severe burns. That is when he admitted it to his parents.

He found out about the Titans when he was walking home from school and saw them fighting some villains. There was a guy who threw a bomb in his direction, and notice him. It was one of the villains(if it has to be a certain one, tell me, cause I am not sure how this stuff works). The villain tried to hold Josh hostage, but luckily, he was wearing a hoodie and sunglasses so no one knew what he looked like. The villain pulled out a knife and tried stabbing him. Josh grabbed it with his robotic hand to try and push back, but the villain was too strong. Luckily, be thought to merge the hand with the knife, and his hand turned into a knife. Josh stabbed the villain and ran. The Titans tracked him down, and asked if he wanted to join.

Well, I kind of hope this is good.

@Zaphire: Very good, He's Pending until the following is edited. His powers are okay, but he carries around too many weapons. I suggest removing the animal figures for sure, because it just contradicts the many animal-based characters here. He can still have the animating ability, just not carry around figures. He can also keep the pet albatross. Finally, please remove one of the many weapons he has. Either the grappling gun, sledge hammer, or the staff.

@Billy Mays: Good, but the apperance is still too small. Look at some of the other sign-ups for examples on how to make your appearance longer. If you are still having trouble, you can PM or VM me for help, but not right now, since I'm busy IRL. Still pending for now.

Okay, that's fine. Those changes are good, take out the sledge hammer.

Super name: White Beacon/ Black Hole

Civilain name: N/A

Powers, gadgets, and weapons: White Beacon has a very peculiar power. His power is to feed off of the positive emotions inside him and manifests it into a solid, white, translucent energy. It resembles the green laterns energy but is much more akin to the red latern energy however, only in the aesthetic sense. White Beacon's powers include:

1.) Being Able to send streams of this energy through his hands in various lengths and power. He can make small orbs with little energy just to annoy his enemies or he can send small orbs like grenades to make massive damage. He can do the same with longer streams and also make an infinite beam, usually this is for power struggles.

2.) White Beacon is also able to send a blinding light to escape from a strong foe. This lights strength is about the size of a city block.

Now you may have noticed two names in the name section. This is because when White Beacon experiences strong, deep, negative emotions, he turns into Black Hole. His powers work in the same way as White Beacon but, Black Hole's energy is black with a magenta tinge to it. There are a few differences to his powers

1. Rather then a blinding light, Black Hole is able to literally pull his opponents near him using is energy, when on full power it resembles a black hole pulling in everything around it.

2.) Rather then a straight steady beam that White Beacon uses, his beams are jagged, almost resembling a meteor entering earth's atmosphere but with a lightning tail.

Both White Beacon and Black Hole can fly, that's is their mode of transportation.

Personality: White Beacon is the typical teenager, stubborn, headstrong, happy. He will do anything in his power to save people in danger without killing anyone. He is somewhat reserved because he is hiding his dark past. Many people find him deep in thought, but the second he is asked what's wrong he turns back to himself. As Black Hole, he isnt the exact opposite as one would expect. Think of them almost as Ying and Yang. He is simply White Beacon with his negative emotions magnified. Black Hole still does want to help people but at ANY cost and will kill others. He also is a lot more cranky and harder to deal with however, switching into Black Hole doesn't change his affiliation whatsoever. He remains a hero.

Appearance: White Beacon is extremely handsome for his age. He has rather masculine features, strong jawline, intense sea blue eyes and defined cheekbones. He stands at about 5'11" and has a very athletic build. White Beacon has brilliant blonde hair with a single strip of black hair that is always put in a faux hawk. He wears black full body tights that have a upside down white triangle that starts at his shoulders and ends at his groin. His chest has what seems to be an emblem with 12 lines that look like the rays of the sun.

As Black Hole, his hair turns black with a midnight purple stripe through it and his eyes turn deep crimson. His white on his outfit turns to a midnight purple as well. Last but not least his emblem changes into a swirling vortex.

History: White Beacon was a bio - weapon gone completely gone awry. He was man's attempt at recreating Green Lantern abilities without the use of a power ring, solely being powered by emotions. However, it didn't quite go as planned. The emotion engineering put into him also feed on the negative emotions inside of him, something that went unnoticed during testing because he was thought to be unconscious, forced to be put in a vegetative state until the experiments were over, however, he was simply paralyzed, fully aware of what was happening to him.

The day he awoke was the day the laboratory was destroyed. When he was release from his stasis tube, White Beacon instantly turned into Black Hole, enraged with the pain and torture he had endured from months of experimentation. He created his mini black hole to bring the concrete around him crumbling, crushing all the scientists. After the massacre he wandered through the unforgiving desert that surrounded the facility until he stumbled upon Las Vegas. For some reason the name of the city was familiar....very familiar to him. It was then were he saw a man robbing a store. He ran as close as he possibly could without being seen. He noticed a gun being pointed at the cashier....instantly he put his palm I front of his body and let out a large burst of energy straight at the burglar. He did this instinctively, like he knew that he had powers....but he was entirely sure....what was coming out his hand? What was he? It was then he realized, he didn't have any family...he was a weapon...that facility was his birthplace. He is a bio weapon created to defend. However what is odd, is that...he has a human conscious....he knows the world. He knows everything around him. He can tell it wasnt artificial. But one thing was certain he was created with this powers and he thought....well might as well use them for good. That day White Beacon was born and so was Black Hole

Note: White Beacon/ Black Hole is a artificially made human created to be born at the age of 17 with all the knowledge a 17 would on average have. His brain can add information like a human brain and he does age. He is not a robot, he is just as I said, an artificially made human but genetically is a homo sapien with a few enhancements.
    Last edited by Requiem's Eclipse; 6th May 2012 at 6:40 AM.

This is my sig.

@Requiems Eclipse: Pending Very interesting, although we already have starfire based character who is currently inactive, but he will be posting later, so thats a condition to fix. Just remove that reference. Also, he has a few too many powers as White Beacon, so I'd like you to remove some of them. Specifically, the blades, and force fields. Fix those problems and he's good.

Billy Mays: Accepted

Fixed. Took out the blades and force fields and removed the starfire reference.

This is my sig.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast