Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 435

Thread: Around the World with 80 Lillipups Trade Center

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    BC Canada
    Posts
    396

    Default

    I can now trade now. To the wifi room!
    PS I don't have eevee in my dex!



  2. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    16

    Default

    When can we trade?
    Click on the Pic!! Ha ha ha, it rhymes!!

    Credit to Pkmnfn

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    usa (central time)
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoroark1998 View Post
    When can we trade?
    are available tonight?
    Follow lillipup for more pokemon art.


    join this written rpg with me journey to delta region. looks fun!
    new fc 4728 5304 1250
    I'm a girl

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14

    Default lillipup

    I live in the isle of lewis in scotland I can get you a lillipup from here with any nicknamr you want how about murdo? I would like a scyther or a flareon.

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    usa (central time)
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard45 View Post
    I live in the isle of lewis in scotland I can get you a lillipup from here with any nicknamr you want how about murdo? I would like a scyther or a flareon.
    i'm interesting in trading, but i don't have any flareons at the moment. i do have several eevees though. let me know. also let me know when the best time to trade for you is.
    Follow lillipup for more pokemon art.


    join this written rpg with me journey to delta region. looks fun!
    new fc 4728 5304 1250
    I'm a girl

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    BC Canada
    Posts
    396

    Default

    How bout everstone for a female lotad?



  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    the exact middle of America
    Posts
    448

    Default

    I can trade you a kansas lillipup NN'ed sunflower for one of your HJK tyrogue.
    if youve never heard of lebanon kansas learn the name

    HG FC- 0261 1686 4446

    Black FC- 0518 7584 9410

    Gen VI FC: 1049-0257-8808

    Quote Originally Posted by carnivalmar View Post
    leern to spel i canot reed
    Ironic, isn't it?



    Clickee for me?

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    usa (central time)
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cooloolcool View Post
    How bout everstone for a female lotad?
    sounds good to me. vm when you're ready.
    Last edited by rosierjay; 24th January 2012 at 1:17 AM.
    Follow lillipup for more pokemon art.


    join this written rpg with me journey to delta region. looks fun!
    new fc 4728 5304 1250
    I'm a girl

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    71

    Default Lilipup

    I have a lilipup legit shiny lvl is pretty high around lvl 70 give or take a few but what trained pokemon with 3 perfect ivs do you have? is the highest with this lilipup group 4 or higher?

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    71

    Default

    pm me if your interested in my lilipup

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3

    Default

    OFFER FORM
    Country/State/City:Australia ,NSW
    lillipup Nickname: N/A
    lillipup's level: lvl 1
    IVs: (Not sure)
    Shiny:No
    Nature:Bold
    Ability:Pickup
    Egg moves: Ice Fang,Fire Fang,Thunder fang
    Group Requesting from: 3-4?
    Pokemon requesting/ details: Shiny lapras or Ponyta?
    GTS available? Yup ^^
    Your timezone/ when you can meet :EST Eastern Standard

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Perusing the North Pacific.
    Posts
    360

    Default

    OFFER FORM
    Country/State/City: USA, Washington State
    lillipup Nickname: If you agree, I'll catch one and nickname it Rainier.
    lillipup's level:N/A
    IVs: N/A
    Shiny:no (sorry I keep whatever shinies I find.)
    Nature:N/A
    Ability:N/A
    Egg moves: N/A
    Group Requesting from: This is where it gets a little tricky. I'm looking for a Cyndaquil, but it has to be a German Cyndaquil. As you can see in my sig, I'm trying complete all the foreign dex entries for Cyndaquil and I'm having a particularly hard time finding one from Germany on the GTS. I would greatly appreciate any help I can get.
    GTS available?: yes
    Your timezone: Pacific Standard Time (PST)
        Spoiler:- My Custom Challenges:

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    usa (central time)
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silvershark View Post
    OFFER FORM
    Country/State/City: USA, Washington State
    lillipup Nickname: If you agree, I'll catch one and nickname it Rainier.
    lillipup's level:N/A
    IVs: N/A
    Shiny:no (sorry I keep whatever shinies I find.)
    Nature:N/A
    Ability:N/A
    Egg moves: N/A
    Group Requesting from: This is where it gets a little tricky. I'm looking for a Cyndaquil, but it has to be a German Cyndaquil. As you can see in my sig, I'm trying complete all the foreign dex entries for Cyndaquil and I'm having a particularly hard time finding one from Germany on the GTS. I would greatly appreciate any help I can get.
    GTS available?: yes
    Your timezone: Pacific Standard Time (PST)
    i can get you a french cyndaquil, but i don't have access to germany ones.
    if french is ok. then yeah. deal.
    Follow lillipup for more pokemon art.


    join this written rpg with me journey to delta region. looks fun!
    new fc 4728 5304 1250
    I'm a girl

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Perusing the North Pacific.
    Posts
    360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rosierjay View Post
    i can get you a french cyndaquil, but i don't have access to germany ones.
    if french is ok. then yeah. deal.
    Sure, I'm having trouble getting that one too. When do you want to trade?
        Spoiler:- My Custom Challenges:

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    usa (central time)
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silvershark View Post
    Sure, I'm having trouble getting that one too. When do you want to trade?
    just have to breed one. shouldn't take too long. just the nationality matters right? anything else goes?
    Follow lillipup for more pokemon art.


    join this written rpg with me journey to delta region. looks fun!
    new fc 4728 5304 1250
    I'm a girl

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Perusing the North Pacific.
    Posts
    360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rosierjay View Post
    just have to breed one. shouldn't take too long. just the nationality matters right? anything else goes?
    Yeah, just the nationality matters.
    Last edited by Silvershark; 25th January 2012 at 11:36 PM.
        Spoiler:- My Custom Challenges:

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Hey im in Alaska and have a lilipup shiny above lvl 70 and nicknamed is it ok if i request a pokemon from group 5 or 6 please pm me if interested.

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Wrapped in a blanket
    Posts
    232

    Default

    Country/State/City: Maryland, USA
    lillipup Nickname: Chesapeake (it's female)
    lillipup's level: 31
    IVs: 1/15/1/1/16/11
    Shiny: no
    Nature: Lonely
    Ability: Pickup
    Egg moves: none
    Group Requesting from: 1
    Pokemon requesting/ details: Eevee with Yawn & Wish (Could I have a male?)
    GTS available? Yes. Should I go ahead and put it on now or will you PM me when you're ready?
    Last edited by Lady Umbreon; 29th January 2012 at 9:41 PM. Reason: fixing grammer

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    usa (central time)
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Umbreon View Post
    Country/State/City: Maryland, USA
    lillipup Nickname: Chesapeake (it's female)
    lillipup's level: 31
    IVs: 1/15/1/1/16/11
    Shiny: no
    Nature: Lonely
    Ability: Pickup
    Egg moves: none
    Group Requesting from: 1
    Pokemon requesting/ details: Eevee with Yawn & Wish (Could I have a male?)
    GTS available? Yes. Should I go ahead and put it on now or will you PM me when you're ready?
    yeah you can definately get a male. let me know when you put er up and i'll find it an let you know.
    Follow lillipup for more pokemon art.


    join this written rpg with me journey to delta region. looks fun!
    new fc 4728 5304 1250
    I'm a girl

  20. #45
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Hey! I am interested in your Movie 14 Timid Vitcini

    Take a look at the Pokemon that I can offer, please check this link: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=259295

    PM me what Pokemon you are interested in, and we'll continue the discussion on your thread.

    Thanks!
    Dreamworld FC: 0819 7058 1473
    IV Bred FC: 4771 0757 3702
    EV Trained FC: 1335 1562 2626
    Shiny FC: 1850 4979 7867
    Event FC: 4856 9750 7935

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    usa (central time)
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sevrah View Post
    Hey! I am interested in your Movie 14 Timid Vitcini

    Take a look at the Pokemon that I can offer, please check this link: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=259295

    PM me what Pokemon you are interested in, and we'll continue the discussion on your thread.

    Thanks!
    what do you think about trading for the 7-11 pikachu?
    Follow lillipup for more pokemon art.


    join this written rpg with me journey to delta region. looks fun!
    new fc 4728 5304 1250
    I'm a girl

  22. #47
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rosierjay View Post
    what do you think about trading for the 7-11 pikachu?
    Sure! When do you wanna trade?
    Dreamworld FC: 0819 7058 1473
    IV Bred FC: 4771 0757 3702
    EV Trained FC: 1335 1562 2626
    Shiny FC: 1850 4979 7867
    Event FC: 4856 9750 7935

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    usa (central time)
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Updates still in progress.

    if you have a pending trade and would still like to trade, please contact me before the end of the month. or they will be cancelled. i can trade almost anytime, but it's not fair to hold them forever. thanks
    Follow lillipup for more pokemon art.


    join this written rpg with me journey to delta region. looks fun!
    new fc 4728 5304 1250
    I'm a girl

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    usa (central time)
    Posts
    128

    Default

    accepting trades while i'm updating.
    Follow lillipup for more pokemon art.


    join this written rpg with me journey to delta region. looks fun!
    new fc 4728 5304 1250
    I'm a girl

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Im interested in your Raikou-Gamestp-Rash-lv30-ZapCannn, Aura Sphere, ExtremeSpeed, Weather Ball-shiny,
    Entei-Gamestp-Adamant-lv30-Flare Blitz, Howl, ExtremeSpeed, Crush Claw-Shiny
    and Darkrai-Alamos-Brave-lv50-Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Nightmare, Hypnosis-Pending
    Come to my shop and see if you like anything for them
    Hunting for any German UT events, and Flawless German Regular Pokemon. Pm me or Vm me if you got 1 or check out my shop.

        Spoiler:- FC:




Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •