Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stopping the Rage of Legends! (Part 1) (720)

When I first saw Luis I thought he was Trip! :S
    DON'T LET OTHERS DEFINE YOU!
    YOU DEFINE YOURSELF!!
    Nintendo Network ID: Marbi-Z
    3DS Friend Code: 4596-9457-8718
    Platinum Team:
    Heartgold Team:
    White Team:
    White 2 Team:
    Alternates:
    I Love LOPUNNY and I Love GARDEVOIR too!
    Wanna battle and/or exchange 3DS Friend Codes?
    PM or VM me!

I enjoyed the dub version. I was fine with the dub voices of Thundurus, Tornadus, Gothorita, and Lewis.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Gotharita,Gotharita,Gotharita! Is there another way to prey for Landorus?

This episode started out slow as the crew was looking for revival herbs. But as soon as Lewis got into the story of the legendary trio, things got pretty exciting. The action throughout the episode was very well done. Even if sending a tiny monkey after a legendary Pokémon seemed a little silly, I admired Cilan’s bravery in keeping Tornadus at bay. The scene when everyone teamed up against both Tornadus and Thundurus was also exciting. I found it interesting that Ash helped Snivy dodge with Vine Whip: neat to see ‘em working together so closely.

Watching the Pokémon on the island flee really added to the intensity. They did a great job ending this episode on a suspenseful note.

Oh, and I find it interesting that Gothorita was used as a mystic connection to legendary Pokémon. (I liked her voice as she prayed, too.) Wasn’t Gothitelle put in a somewhat similar role in the first BW movie? Finally, I liked how heartfelt Iris’s prayer sounded. Again, that added to the emotional intensity of the episode. (Also, Ash and Cilan seemed a little too happy when they first saw her in the shrine maiden outfit. )

With this anime, I usually prefer the cute episodes over the action-packed ones, but they did very well with this episode. I really got into it.

(Oh, and Iris jumped along like a squirrel to get places. Cute... but a little weird. )
    ~ * My Photobucket Album * ~

Thousands of screencaps of Pokémon, Toradora!, Shugo Chara!, Clannad, K-ON!, and many other anime.
    Use them however you want!

~ * GoodSearch * ~

Search engine that donates a penny to the charity of your choosing every time you do a search. Spread the word, help the world!

Click here to read my one and only Pokemon fanfic! I hope you enjoy it!

I only post on Serebii sporadically, just so you know.

I wasn't too impressed with the Unova legends' debut episodes, but I love any opportunity this region for Team Rocket to play a major role in an episode or more. I also liked seeing the accelgor guy again.

7/10
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/04 NEW!! 12/10
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

Does anybody know where i can get this episode raw?
    BLACK 2 FC: 4256 1512 6293

I enjoyed this episode. It was nice seeing Charles appear again. I loved Team Rocket's plan and loved seeing Thundurus and Tornadus in action.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123