Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stopping the Rage of Legends! (Part 1) (720)

Just finished watching the video version. I enjoyed it, Legendary Pokemon battling it out is pretty entertaining.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Just saw the episode myself. The beginning was honestly kind of random but the rest of it was pretty good. My favorite is definetly the battling parts and like someone else said, the attack combos some of the BWtrio used. Mostly because we don't get to see them and there's only been one tag battle in the whole series so far. Drill Run and Leaf Storm was brilliant.

Gothorita is the first COTD of the Gothita line which isn't either spoiled or annoying. I guess that gets some points. Pansage's epic battling by himself was awesome as well.
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

so epic any way on white version i got the kami trio exilend got landouros about a min ago

man i watched this in jappanese i wish it was out in english
    Last edited by Sushi; 13th January 2012 at 9:47 AM.
    i show no mercy im a trainer

It's definitely a nice change of pace having an episode really flesh out legendaries as opposed to that terrible Cresselia and Darkrai episode we got.

Plus, in regards to other little tidbits of remake hints here and there in the anime... black+white+dark red+dark blue stones? Or am I looking too much into this.
    Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    Just watch; there will be an egg at the end of Sinnoh that Dawn will give to Ash!

Tornadus and Thundurus have been unleashed as part of Team Rocket's evil plot. Can Ash and Friends stop them? I would like to see what happens next.

Strange there was no Who's That Pokemon today. And who voices Thundurus and Tornadus?

This episode was definitely really good and holds your attention the whole time for sure. It was probably one of the best episodes I have ever seen in BW so far (I haven't seen much episodes though to be honest of BW). But I am definitely looking forward to the second part. I thought the whole legend was very interesting. And I am really loving Team Rocket this season. They are just great villains this season and I love seeing that.

Team Rocket's genre savvyness freaks me out. It's like they were waiting for the "twerps" to come and do their job all the time.

Only random thing was Iris going hoppity-hop for no reason. I mean, she's a dragon ninja girl and yet she doesn't make it somewhere first before Ash?

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Special: Ace Attorney - All Breakdowns (+ PL & PW:AA)

This ep was really cool, good dub. Does Clay sound like hercule from Dbz Kai or is it just me? I also like the title card, ash is all "Stopping the rage of legends!..... Part 1"

Was anyone else surprised Charles appeared in this episode, however briefly? As everyone knows, COTDs don't usually appear after the episode they star in. Anyways, I thought this episode was pretty good, even though it's obvious Team Rocket will lose in the end with no long-term consequences. If only this show did have long-term consequences, but Pokémon isn't deep enough for that stuff.
    GAMES ACCOMPLISHMENTS
    1st Prize in Caption Contest 7/15/11
    Won a Cool Vuvuzela in Pokémon Assembler!

Currently, I have an obsession with the Litwick line's tendency for sucking souls out.
    Fan Fics Stuff!
    i love pokémon is not only on Serebii, it's now on FanFiction.net!
    Author's Profile

Been waiting to see this ep. Loved that the designers had this kind of animation in it. The kind i love alot. Does anyone even know if this episode's animation even has a name?

Only flaw about this ep is that Thundurus and Tornadus sound the same. Was hoping they would have different unique voices.

"My Popularity in the Pokemon Universe continues to shine like the Aura that is with me. A full-feature movie, 4 two-parter episodes from the Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos anime sagas, a 5-episode arc featuring my trainer Korrina, 3 appearances in the Smash Bros games and a Poke spokespearson for the Pokemon Trading Card commercials and the upcoming Pokken Fighters game. May I soon reach the fame that belongs to Pikachu"

3DS Friend code - 3007 9374 1244

What an episode! seriously this is easily one of the best episodes of pokemon that i have seen in years, and omg the music! it was breathetaking

anyone knows the piece that played during the 5 minute mark when everyone was looking at the history of the milo islands legends, it was such an emotional soundtrack and tcpi did a great job with it, i honestly thought it wasn't even dub created it was that good.

10/10 the animation the soundtrack the voice actors the plot

absolutely amazing
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Now this was the episode I was waiting for and it didn't fail to disappoint. I liked every moment of this episode and look forward to seeing Part 2.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

I thought I was gonna hate this episode, but I didn't. Don't get me wrong, I don't love it either, but it was a lot better than I thought it would be; I think the battle against the Kami Pokemon is what won me over. I thought it was going to be an easy victory for the Kami Pokemon, but Ash and the others put up a great fight, so I was really pleased. I didn't like the fact that Gothorita was so important, though. It just didn't seem to fit since we were dealing with legendary Pokemon.

I was surprised they missed the Who's that Pokemon again. I hope its fixed in later episodes. But great episode overall.
    Leader Fred

Idea: Pokemon game for Wii that is just like regular series games, meaning gyms and Elite 4 and wild pokemon, maybe with all 649 pokemon in one game.

I like the episode in all ways but one.

Iris' jumping was completely unnecessary. Walking would have been just as fast, considering she didn't beat anyone anywhere.
    3DS Friend Code: 1118-0538-5698

Darn! I haven't seen this one yet and by the sounds of it this was a pretty good one! I'm just waiting until it shows up online. I am however reviewing the photos from it on this site. Looks sweet.
    Black FC: 5028 7872 0522 (Travis)

My shiny pokemon:

Eh not a bad episode felt a little rushed at parts. I have a few minor nitpicks the whole emphasis on the "Revival Herb" just feels shoehorned in especially since it's such a hot commodity that everyone needs. Clay refusing to battle again just because he doesn't have any "Revival Herbs", that's just lazy writing to get our protagonists to the island, we've never seen gym leaders unable to accept challenges before cause they don't have a special item. Also Iris for a medium just because she's a girl & looks exactly like the in the old tale, we really couldn't insert another female character that happens to be descended from the original, if being a girl & having a Gothorita are the only requirements for summoning Landorus, then why didn't TR do that from the start?
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

A gripping episode. An innocent trip to Milos Island has turned into a terrifying adventure for the gang as they are caught between the raging battle of Tornadus and Thundurus. I enjoyed the episode because it began as a regular episode with Ash turning up for his gym battle, and then the drama gradually built with tension and then the spectacular battle at the end just was the cherry on the cake. I can't wait for part two .

Quote Originally Posted by Battra View Post
    Eh not a bad episode felt a little rushed at parts. I have a few minor nitpicks the whole emphasis on the "Revival Herb" just feels shoehorned in especially since it's such a hot commodity that everyone needs. Clay refusing to battle again just because he doesn't have any "Revival Herbs", that's just lazy writing to get our protagonists to the island, we've never seen gym leaders unable to accept challenges before cause they don't have a special item. Also Iris for a medium just because she's a girl & looks exactly like the in the old tale, we really couldn't insert another female character that happens to be descended from the original, if being a girl & having a Gothorita are the only requirements for summoning Landorus, then why didn't TR do that from the start?
    The vibe I got from Clay is that the whole of driftveil was low on revival herbs and he was on a mission to retrieve some more (it is now Ash's responsibility, but that is beside the point). So I think it was perfectly acceptable for Clay to put off the gym battle for his town. This is also supported by that some gym leaders are sometimes seen as Town leaders.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

I liked this episode a lot better in the dub for some reason. I can't explain it. I'm satisfied with the battle between Tornadus and Thundurus so far.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    I liked this episode a lot better in the dub for some reason. I can't explain it. I'm satisfied with the battle between Tornadus and Thundurus so far.
    Surprisingly enough, I think I have to agree with you. Now that this arc no longer has any expectations attached to it, it's possible to enjoy the two episodes for what they are and not be disappointed.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

The plot is basically more or less the same as Movie 2, just without the good points.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    The plot is basically more or less the same as Movie 2, just without the good points.
    I both agree and disagree with this... sure it wasn't the best plot, but it still was interesting none the less (at least to me anyway)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Great episode. It was pretty intense. At least Snivy, Pansage, and Excadrill did their best. I was going to watch the second part of it as well, but it didn't record...or thought it was still Part 1.

Been waiting to watch this Part 1 and 2 episode, unfortunately I only had today to catch up and see both have aired. Still, no commercials!

Part 1 made a great start to the plot, and both Tornadus and Thundurus were ferocious. The legend between the trio reminded me a lot about the trio of Hoenn (Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza) and that they had a 3rd guy come in and stop the conflict from the other two.

The gangs' Pokemon showed off a great effort to going against the legendaries; plus it was awesome to see them again from a long time ago.

It's also good to see Team Rocket is up to no good with this plot. Even though it's great having shorter but huge ploy roles, it's still sad not seeing them a lot more. They've grown close to me, but it does get repetitive back in the day, and it just takes away from the plot. Their format in BW is well exceptional.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Been waiting to watch this Part 1 and 2 episode, unfortunately I only had today to catch up and see both have aired. Still, no commercials!

Part 1 made a great start to the plot, and both Tornadus and Thundurus were ferocious. The legend between the trio reminded me a lot about the trio of Hoenn (Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza) and that they had a 3rd guy come in and stop the conflict from the other two.

The gangs' Pokemon showed off a great effort to going against the legendaries; plus it was awesome to see them again from a long time ago.

It's also good to see Team Rocket is up to no good with this plot. Even though it's great having shorter but huge ploy roles, it's still sad not seeing them a lot more. They've grown close to me, but it does get repetitive back in the day, and it just takes away from the plot. Their format in BW is well exceptional.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast