Thread: *Awesome* February Merchandise reavealing possible things

Default *Awesome* February Merchandise reavealing possible things

So,it's me again,this time with a new thread.
    I've recently seen a picture with some February merchandise. Link = http://i.imgur.com/HHj8I.jpg
    As you can see,we have some pokemon figures,including a male Unfezant,a male Jellicent,a Gurdurr and a Seismitoad.And now,the specualtion begins.

SPECULATING SUBJECT 1

The male Jellicent,Gurdurr and the male Unfezant might mean that Trip is making an appearance AND he is battling Ash,the first and the third pokemon mentioned in this sentence being the 2 evolutions which happened in his team since we last saw Trip.
    SPECUALTING SUBJECT 2

There's also a Seismitoad figure.Could this be the advertiser for a new evolution in Ash's team a.k.a Ash's Palpitoad's evolution or the Seismitoad which will appear will be just a cotd's ?
    Raneni

I wonder why Larvesta and Herider are here, they've already debuted. But the Seismitoad better be Ash's or it could probably just be a Character of the day (I hope not.) The Jellicent unfenzant and Gurdurr is probably Trips. Boldore,Crustle Ash-Cilan's Confirmed Sigilith karrablast Ecalivlier we know what they will do when they debut so I guess the only speculation is the Seismitoad. And the strange Larvesta and Herdier.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by thebattleforntierash View Post
    And the strange Larvesta and Herdier.
    Maybe:
    Larvesta: Luke/CotD/new capture
    Herdier:Officer Jenny/CotD/new capture
    More trainers shall behold the power of the epic dragon pokémon.
    Best Pseudo Dragons-
    Future Draconian Team- (only because of sand veil, it was hard to abandon Flygon)
    White 2 Team:
    , , , , ,

RANK UP: Flygon is like totally the best pokémon dude

I don't know what Herdier, Larvesta, Cobalion and Hydreigon are doing there.

Boldore = Ash, Crustle = Cilan, Gurdurr/Unfezant/Jellicent = Probably Trip.

Not sure about the Seismitoad.

Quote Originally Posted by thebattleforntierash View Post
    I wonder why Larvesta and Herider are here, they've already debuted. But the Seismitoad better be Ash's or it could probably just be a Character of the day (I hope not.) The Jellicent unfenzant and Gurdurr is probably Trips. Boldore,Crustle Ash-Cilan's Confirmed Sigilith karrablast Ecalivlier we know what they will do when they debut so I guess the only speculation is the Seismitoad. And the strange Larvesta and Herdier.
    Larvesta might be Luke's.And Herdier too. (I don't care about them that much,sincerely).
    And yes,I know about the Roggenrola,Dwebble,Karrablast,Accelgor and their evolution news.
    And if Palpitoad evolves we might have a Charizard deja vu.

Btw,guys...that Gurdurr is for sure Trip's.No doubt about that.
    Last edited by Sushi; 29th December 2011 at 2:14 PM.
    Raneni

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari10Girl View Post
    I don't know what Cobalion and Hydreigon are doing there.
    Cobalion:Mistralton cave/movie promotion (and before people question about why all of them are not there, cobalion is where the man tells you the story so it seems it's the most important one and kyurem is just...i don't know maybe not cool/cute enough)
    Hydreigon:Iris capture/CotD/new capture for rival(trip maybe, he has a team of powerhouses)

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari10Girl View Post
    Not sure about the Seismitoad.
    Hopefully palpitoad evolution. Then it can finally gain a 4th attack maybe a punching move(poison jab, drain punch)

Quote Originally Posted by MrRaneni View Post
    Btw,guys...that Gurdurr is for sure Trip's.No doubt about that.
    Double posting tut...tut

It's not 100% confimed or is it?. There is no proof for what I know so for all we know that the writers could troll us.

But I'm not disagreeing with you...just a voice of reality (if thats the right word)
    Last edited by Flygon Master54; 29th December 2011 at 1:50 PM.
    More trainers shall behold the power of the epic dragon pokémon.
    Best Pseudo Dragons-
    Future Draconian Team- (only because of sand veil, it was hard to abandon Flygon)
    White 2 Team:
    , , , , ,

RANK UP: Flygon is like totally the best pokémon dude

Please use the Next Pokémon Thread - thank you!