Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo eShop Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu725 View Post
    Am I the only person who hasn't had Mega Man 4 in their eShop yet? It WAS released last Thursday right?
    Try typing it into the search function, the e-shop can be a bit of a mess to find games.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

I've heard Fluidity is supposed to be fantastic

#AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    oh, so NOW they put pushmo and art of balance on sale. :P

and yes, get pushmo, its awesome.
    By the time I get enough money to load my account, the sale will be long over. I have the Art or Balance demo, and I absolutely love it.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

Minis on the Move.....

It's really different from the previous entries but it's still good fun. Addicting minigames aside, the main 4 modes (standard, timed, puzzle, and a mix of the other modes) feel vastly different from one another. I recommend picking it up if you're looking for a good puzzle game.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Pushmo (Or Pullblox, as it's called in EU XD) is definitely worth picking up. Those last few worlds are seriously tricky though >_<. Gotta get Crashmo/ Fallblox next.

One eShop game I think is really underrated at the moment is Harmoknight: It is pretty high priced, but it's such a fun rhythm game and is quite unique, IMO. You really have to have a good sense of timing to hit the beats in songs to get a good score; especially on the last few worlds/levels. There aren't actually that many different types of songs (more like one "main theme" for each world, plus the Pokemon levels), but each level varies them in the enemies and layouts. The boss battles are enjoyable and interesting too.

If people are waiting for a price drop, or you love rhythm games and aren't sure about it, then I definitely recommend picking it up ^_^.

Gah, I'm really tempted to do that Club Nintendo promotion, even though I'm so bogged down already with titles to play XD. I'd get Fire Emblem: Awakening, Luigi's Mansion 2 and Animal Crossing: New Leaf, then probably choose Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate or Donkey Kong Country Returns as the free game.

And I can't wait to pick up Oracle of Ages/ Seasons when they come out, since I never had the chance to play them before . But firstly, I'll have to buy a bigger SD card...
    ~Graoo!~

~Mightyena lover and Shiny Hunter~

[Pokemon Y Friend Safari: Fire--- Magmar, Larvesta and Braxien]

So I have a few questions about the 3DS I was hoping people might be able to answer.

What the situation is in regards to having two 3DS' tied to one Club Nintendo account, as I already have one, but my sister is getting one soon and we both share a club Nintendo account?

I ask because collectively we're taking part in the So Many Games promotion Nintendo are doing, to get Animal Crossing for free.

BUT my sister is planning to get a copy of Animal Crossing as part of the promotion. To put this more clearly, the 3 games we'll buy are
    Fire Emblem
    Luigi's Mansion
    Animal Crossing

And then I would claim the 4th free game as a digital download of Animal Crossing. Can this be done? And if both our 3DS' are tied to one Club Nintendo account how can I be sure this will be sent to my 3DS?

Finally, is it even possible to claim a digital copy of one the games that have already been registered?

To summarise, if we can share a Club Nintendo account with two individual 3DS' and are able to have a copy of Animal Crossing each then that is the answer I'm looking for, many thanks!
    PSA: Any board where I have asked for a perfect IV Ditto or friend safari Ditto, the trade has been done so all offers expired******

Ruby
    Diamond
    Platinum
    HeartGold
    Black
    Black 2

3DS FC: 3222 5573 2154

I've picked up Publisher Dream, it being a DSiware game, but it's fun. My only problem is when I hire more than 12 people, the game becomes absurdly laggy. It takes forever for a single thing to happen.

Besides that, it's a good game with a decent replay value. for only around $2 too!
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Tons of people in Miiverse have issues playing Super Mario World.

...Because apparently they're not experienced with the forest of illusions, or the cape skill.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post

...Because apparently they're not experienced with the forest of illusions, or the cape skill.
    The worst one is "Is there a button to improve the graphics"...
    3DS FC: 2036-7351-7190.
    NNID: FusionKT

Worse, "y can't metroid crawl?"
    Last edited by Excitable Boy; 18th May 2013 at 5:45 PM.

The "Gamer" Generation, everyone!

*insert laugh track here*
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

"Dang it, nobody reads the manual!"
    ~ Doug Dimmadome owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome

Even harder now that it's virtual. Really can't blame them, today's games are very pick up and go friendly and have helpful tutorials. On top of that, it took me a LONG time to completely understand Super Mario World's mechanics when it was rereleased on the Game Boy Advance. As for Super Metroid, it's control scheme does take a while to fully grasp. Long story short, I can't really blame these kids and their opinions and since Miiverse isn't like a forum and lacks order it will get chaotic.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Shit I just laughed so hard lmao

I didn't understand this out of context until they were referring to the mechanical robot you're playing as. Oh god, that was rich.

I honestly can't believe that they think that the THE END screen not allowing you to go back to the main menu from the game itself is a glitch... And that y can't metroid crawl comment made me laugh. Even when I grew up with the GBA version, I still easily got out of the forest of illusion no problem. And even though I just was introduced to the metroid series in september 2011 (Ambassador program), I knew how to turn into a morph ball as soon as I got it... I don't even think these are real fans of the game.

Am I seriously the only one who doesn't find any of this funny?

Quote Originally Posted by hawkmbl View Post
    I don't even think these are real fans of the game.
    If you go through the Internet assuming that everyone has some identical minimum form of gaming knowledge or experience, you're going to have a bad time.

People play games they've never played before, especially if they're cheap. Not everyone goes on Gamefaqs to do extensive research. They're not real fans, no, they're people who wanted a new experience and were confused by it.

I make no comment or interpretation concerning said confusion.

Somebody needs to make a signature with the "Metroid."

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Either you feel sympathy for them, you actually went through meaningful frustration, or you are one of those people hard to make laugh.

Somebody needs to make a signature with the "Metroid."
    What do you mean?

I don't need the lyrics to the fifth verse of "Au Contraire" anyway

Either you feel sympathy for them, you actually went through meaningful frustration, or you are one of those people hard to make laugh.
    Maybe not so much hard to laugh as it is hard to laugh at innocent ignorance.

At least, I don't see comedic value in it.

First and third options.

What do you mean?
    The poster on Miiverse is referring to Samus when they say Metroid.

Maybe not so much hard to laugh as it is hard to laugh at innocent ignorance.
    Pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Probably because you couldn't make metroid crawl on your first run. It's no wonder these guys suck since most games in gen play like this

Last edited by Jb; 19th May 2013 at 4:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Probably because you couldn't make metroid crawl on your first run. It's no wonder these guys suck since most games in gen play like this
    No, I figured out the controls easily because unlike most people, I read the manual. As for today's games, they have decreased in difficulty compared to older games but that doesn't mean they can't be challenging and having a grand experience is what matters most.

On topic of difficulty, Super Ghouls 'n' Ghosts...

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    oh, so NOW they put pushmo and art of balance on sale. :P

and yes, get pushmo, its awesome.
    Awesome! A pushmo sale :O
    I am planning to pre-order Pokemon Y and Smash Bros 3D, and I must NOT Miss DKCR again! Luckily it will always be on the eShop.
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast