Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo eShop Discussion Thread

I like how we got news saying stay tuned for more news.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    I'd concur with this. As vague as it is, it's still SOMETHING, especially when people are complaining that they've heard nothing. Some news is better than none at all, and it at least lets us now they haven't forgotten or scrapped it.

That said, I'm more curious if we'll be seeing some form of... compensation for the delay. Whether it be an extended free trial, a reduction in price, another event legendary, or something of the like, it would be a good gesture on their part... and would probably make the people who were complaining be content.
    The Celebi you'll get should be carrying a Starf Berry. No way I'm going to fight 250 battles in a row to get that berry.

EDIT: Better yet, give the rest of the world something even nicer. It's rather unfair that the Japanese are hoarding the app and just a handful of people can only obtain the Shiny Charm. And if you're playing on Free Battles... Beware a scarfed Genesect. Its signature move was upgraded a lot.
    Last edited by AuraChannelerChris; 11th January 2014 at 12:39 AM.

Given that only those who downloaded it on Christmas Day can use it, it's hardly fair to say they're hoarding it.

Also, use the GTS if you want the Shiny Charm that badly, I completed the Dex about a week and a half ago (Mythical Pokémon aren't needed for it).

I think that, for waiting quite patiently for Pokémon Bank, we should get an added extra that the Japanese didn't... Maybe a rare item or berry as a thank you from Nintendo and GF!
    Too much water guys!

I think the notion that we "deserve" anything extra is puzzling, at best. What manner of hardship have we endured, exactly?

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    Also, use the GTS if you want the Shiny Charm that badly, I completed the Dex about a week and a half ago (Mythical Pokémon aren't needed for it).
    Oh, the game's bugged and won't recognize those?

Eh, I'd rather have all missing Pokemon in one go instead of getting each one, one by one through trades.

Quote Originally Posted by tomatohater View Post
    I think that, for waiting quite patiently for Pokémon Bank, we should get an added extra that the Japanese didn't... Maybe a rare item or berry as a thank you from Nintendo and GF!
    I think the last thing they want to do is provide more incentive to download it asap

And please note that most of Japan probably was not able to even download it and it's still not up for download just like the rest of the world

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Oh, the game's bugged and won't recognize those?

Eh, I'd rather have all missing Pokemon in one go instead of getting each one, one by one through trades.
    Mythical Pokemon have never been needed for completion. I think Gen 3 even let you get by without Ho-Oh & Lugia?

I think it'd be safe to stray away from talking about the bank before this thread gets closed down...so let me change directions.

Comic Studio, a sweet little app that lets to make your own manga pages, is heading to the West.

Does anyone know when Dr Luigi is out? A VM would be great!

-Uh oh.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloneydew2000 View Post
    Does anyone know when Dr Luigi is out? A VM would be great!
    It came out thirteen days ago.

It came out thirteen days ago.
    It was only released in America then, it's released everywhere else in the world tomorrow.

Japan has re-obtained the right to download Pokemon Bank again. Expect many Japanese people completing their dexes and having a higher chance of defeating other unlucky victims by using tutor moves from B2/W2.

But wait, as for the rest of the world(!) ...Stay tuned for updates!

In my opinion, I give it this next Thursday for SOMETHING to pop up in the eShop or bust.
    Last edited by AuraChannelerChris; 22nd January 2014 at 3:47 AM.

In my opinion, I give it this next Thursday for SOMETHING to pop up in the eShop or bust.
    Or neither...?

-----
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Or neither...?
    Logically speaking, the neither option leads to "bust" by many people.

I'm not sure you entirely understand what "or bust" means, but with that said, if someone is going to arbitrarily declare this a "bust" if it isn't out by the equally arbitrary deadline of nine days from now, that's wholly on them and isn't tantamount to anything of value.

-----
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    I'm not sure you entirely understand what "or bust" means, but with that said, if someone is going to arbitrarily declare this a "bust" if it isn't out by the equally arbitrary deadline of nine days from now, that's wholly on them and isn't tantamount to anything of value.
    In my defense, I was being dramatic... But anyway, I'm not touching online battles for a while.

The eShop in Japan had Bank re-added. Same as South Korea and other Asian countries. Probably won't be long now until US gets it.

Anyways, the eShop Virtual Console. When the heck is it going to have SNES games? Put DKC 1, 2, and 3 up on the 3DS eShop, and I'll buy all 3 sooner than someone teaching Nintendo what an "Internet" is.
    Last edited by Void Ventus; 22nd January 2014 at 1:17 PM.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

Poke bank re listed Ok I think they might be taking it slow and releasing it from east to west as to not have future problems.
    As for other virtual console games I love it from them to add the Disney titles from SNS and Genieses times. Aladdin,The Lion King, Pocahontas and Gargoyles those were the days.

Quote Originally Posted by Pika Pizzeria View Post
    someone PLEEEEEZ PM me a 3ds eshop prepaid code
    No.

I also D/L'd the BD demo. I like the music.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    No.

I also D/L'd the BD demo. I like the music.
    Tip: You should try the villager trick before you accept the second boss's quest to greatly reduce the waiting time on rebuilding the village.

Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    The eShop in Japan had Bank re-added. Same as South Korea and other Asian countries. Probably won't be long now until US gets it.

Anyways, the eShop Virtual Console. When the heck is it going to have SNES games? Put DKC 1, 2, and 3 up on the 3DS eShop, and I'll buy all 3 sooner than someone teaching Nintendo what an "Internet" is.
    the DKC games are probably never going to go up on any of the VC services
    They were removed from the Wii shop a while ago

I'm still waiting for SMB3 on the 3DS eShop.

Quote Originally Posted by Pika Pizzeria View Post
    someone PLEEEEEZ PM me a 3ds eshop prepaid code
    Lol you craycray! (... I felt sick saying that, yuck) You want people to send you free money? Use your own money, dude. Go to GameStop, Sears, wherever. They sell prepaid 3DS cards. Or ask your parents if you don't have money.

Anyways, are 3DS titles from now on required to be on the eShop? I ask "from now on" because Kingdom Hearts DDD still isn't on the eShop. Not that I don't mind, since I already have on cart, but it'd be convenient not having to pay retail taxes. In comparison, iirc all retail Vita games are required to be on PSN.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

Lol you craycray! (... I felt sick saying that, yuck) You want people to send you free money? Use your own money, dude. Go to GameStop, Sears, wherever. They sell prepaid 3DS cards. Or ask your parents if you don't have money.

Anyways, are 3DS titles from now on required to be on the eShop? I ask "from now on" because Kingdom Hearts DDD still isn't on the eShop. Not that I don't mind, since I already have on cart, but it'd be convenient not having to pay retail taxes. In comparison, iirc all retail Vita games are required to be on PSN.
    3ds titles are never required to be on the eshop. That's up to the people that made the game
    All first party Nintendo games go up on eshop though.

Also SMB3 not being on the NA VC is still crazy. Japan's had it since the start of the year! Europe got it a few months ago!

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Also SMB3 not being on the NA VC is still crazy. Japan's had it since the start of the year! Europe got it a few months ago!
    Europe got it just under a month ago. They really should get on releasing it in NA, of course.

Now that I think about it, whatever happened to the eShop version of Cave Story in Europe?

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast