Thread: Rental team to beat Stadium 2 Elite Four/Lance on ROUND 2?

Default Rental team to beat Stadium 2 Elite Four/Lance on ROUND 2?

Does anyone know any set of RENTAL pokemon they used to beat them or at least recommend?

I've browsed all around the Internet and used a variety of walkthroughs, but I just can't seem to get it.

Preferably, I would like to know...

(1) Which six pokemon to select, and if any berries were used.
    (2) Which order to pick the three pokemon for each battle, since the order can matter sometimes.
    (3)Any detailed walkthrough on what steps to take for each of the Elite Four and Champion battles. For example, if Lance started off with this Pokemon, what would you do? Switch to another pokemon or stick with a certain move? And if he started off with a different pokemon, do you switch? Do a move? etc.

I've made it my personal goal to beat the game using only rentals, so I have no intention of getting a gamepak, a gameboy console, the pokemon games, etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

Nvm this thread please, because....

I actually FINALLY beat the Elite Four/Lance R2 with rentals just now!

I guess this thread is pointless now lol

My only advice is that you should take pokemon that can beat all types together.You should have a fighting type and a ground type, a dark or psychic type and also water/ice.

| Trainer Level 3 | C+ Grade Referee |

Always available to RF matches.

Machamp, I claim you!

I have claimed Karst from Golden Sun: The Lost Age and also, Golden Sun: The Lost Age. I have claimed Shadow's Theme from FFVI.