Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Conquest Discussion

This game sounds really weird for a Pokemon game. Even the art is different. But I'm welcome to new ideas in the series. I want to know more.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    What spending money on translation and re-writing a game for a hardware that Nintendo slowing cutting off support for.

The game isn't going to leave Japan shore at all.
    oh, ye of little faith. You do know DSLites and DSi's are still selling moderately well right? Besides, you can play DS games on the 3DS. The DS being "cut off" is no excuse for us not to get this game. Its free advertising for this other series by lumping it in with a much beloved series like Pokemon. Don't count this out just yet.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2rctk6u.jpg[/IMG] <3!Lover of all that is Shaymin!<3

Thanks ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the Shaymin badges! I LUV 'EM! <3

Brock:
    April 29th, 1997 - September 9th, 2010 (Thanks for the memories! We'll miss you, buddy! T_T)

I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't released. I don't think it would sell well with the western audience. Maybe the hardcore fans like us, but not the crowds that do buy the main games.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

could be very good or very bad, though im hoping its good because it involves two things i enjoy very much. lol

seems an odd combo but then square-enix and Disney made a WTF Crossover and it worked. Ill wait for more info in coro.
    -}<3Steel Types,<3{-
    My Greatest Ruby Team
    Platinum Team
    HeartGold Team
    SoulSilver Team
    White Team
    White 2 Team

pokemon meets serious anime XO

ugh but cant they just instead make pokemon gray or rse remakes dumb
    Last edited by cookies kill you; 17th December 2011 at 5:14 AM.
    3DS FC 1220 - 6490 - 8008

The two have absolutely nothing to do with each other. You are not being denied new core titles for this game existing.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

We shouldn't be judging it yet considering we only know very few facts about it... I think it would've been a better idea just to make a pokemon turn-based game instead of mixing, but this will still be interesting.

They had better release this game in the US because I love Pokemon and the whole feel of Japanese culture that they have looks awesome.

The only thing I find odd is that most of the characters on the front page have legendaries but the girl has a Jigglypuff. Whats up with that?

This game looks fairly interesting, and it is cool to see that Eevee is the starring Pokemon this time around.

I'm interested to hearing more news about this game quite soon.

as long as this dosent replace the next mainstream game im ok with it, they have already delayed 1 year to make it 3D im not sure if i can wait 2
    Desert Pokemon are magnificent Ninjas, they hide in the sand waiting and watching, then when you least expect it, they attack and drag you under the sand...
    credits to Xtroph

Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm Dragon Master View Post
    as long as this dosent replace the next mainstream game im ok with it, they have already delayed 1 year to make it 3D im not sure if i can wait 2
    What are you talking about? the 3rd game in the series comes 2 years after the first 2.......

^ CLICK FOR GEN 3 - GEN 5 POKEMON EVENTS ^
    Pokemon Dream Radar Collection
    Pokemon WHITE: 3525-1343-5026
    Pokemon BLACK: 3095-7021-8024
    Pokemon X/Y: 1075-0900-1193 FILIP.
    *dont talk to people who are looking for "anything", they're not, they're a waste of time*

I hope you can transfer pokemon between the game and BW, mabye to get new exclusive moves, and DW abilities on 5th Gen Pokemon.

Also, death, in Pokemon!? That hasn't happened since Kanto iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz Lucario View Post
    They had better release this game in the US because I love Pokemon and the whole feel of Japanese culture that they have looks awesome.

The only thing I find odd is that most of the characters on the front page have legendaries but the girl has a Jigglypuff. Whats up with that?
    My guess is that she's got low attack but some nice moves to make her useful.

As for it not coming over? Besides Pokémon, Final Fantasy would be one of the few titles would sell two years after the new console had come out, and it's "redesign." I've never played Final Fantasy 6 on a DS "Phat," but on a DS lite, and I got it the day it came out. We're just under a year in to the 3DS, we're going to get the "Final" great game to send the DS, its' early enough for the "last" boat games.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm Dragon Master View Post
    To be honest, it feels too soon to receive the third installment of the fifth generation. It's only been slightly more than a year for when Black and White were first released in Japn. I personally believe that the next game will be revealed in a few months time.

I'm alright with the introduction of the new cross-over game. It is something fresh (well at least to the Pokemon series), and it looks quite interesting.

Wouldn't mind if they decided to either go back to making another PMD or Ranger game with all the new Pokemon.

Can someone explain me something about the gameplay?

I can only see the human beings in the artwork, in the game do we play as Pokemon?

And the combat system looks like PMD. Just sayin'

This game's character art looks kinda good. I don't think I will be buying this game. But I will say Oichi is definately my fav. pre-release char. out of the bunch. I thought the guy with infernape (in the trailer) looked interesting too. However, I felt it was a mistake for the developers to pair mewtwo as Kenshin (white guy w/ narrow face FYI) with Mewtwo because of the latter is to sci-fi inspired while this game is set in a historical period. The legendaries are there to make the game seem more epic, me thinks. I hope we get to see Glalie, Froslass, Cherrim, Mawile, Castform, and all the other myth-inspired pokemon in the game.
    Currently playing HG for life.

I'm loving the sound of this game. It looks really good, and all of the characters are based on the same people Battle Girls: Time Paradox were based on; a series which I loved.

I really hope this comes out here, because it looks like it's going to be amazing.

I just excited to see the Pokemon Franchise take a diffrent twist on gameplay. I really think this has the potential to become something big but, only time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster700 View Post
    Anyone seen the adverts? They have brought back the EX cards!!
    28th February 2012, 12:16 PM

[IMG]http://i56.*******.com/ckxs4.gif[/IMG]
    ^ Click here to go to my shop!^
    ^Credits to Mew_

That Eevee is so cute! <3

Spoiler:- ΩRαS Shinies:

The whole concept of this game seems extremely bizarre to me, but I felt the exact same way about Kingdom Hearts when it was announced, and I ended up loving that.

It's the gameplay that's going to matter most in the long run, and I rather like the sound of a Pokemon strategy game.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPrince View Post
    Can someone explain me something about the gameplay?

I can only see the human beings in the artwork, in the game do we play as Pokemon?

And the combat system looks like PMD. Just sayin'
    It's a turn based strategy game. As in the main series, the humans are the ones giving orders to the Pokemon.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 17th December 2011 at 11:07 AM.

Exactly. Everybody is jumping the gun way too early. Give it some time and you'll be surprised how much of a good game it is.

So basically, it's like a "pokemon" Disgaea? Looks pretty interesting.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

So cute. <3 I really hope this game gets localized. I don't see why it shouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Guardian Zach View Post
    I don't see why it shouldn't.
    Aside from the lack of presence that half of this series (the Nobunaga half) has outside of Japan, what is likely to be an ocean of text that needs translating and rewriting and the fact that the game's platform will be even further into its descent into obsolescence by the time that any international release would be feasible?

The Pokémon name will go a very long way towards any internal discussions of releasing this internationally, but if there were ever a case to be made against the wisdom of localizing of Pokémon game that didn't involve typing, the case is here to be made now.
    Last edited by BCVM22; 17th December 2011 at 11:49 AM.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast