A couple of questions.

How do I raise tension?

How do I level up areas?
    and
    How do I change team members?
        Spoiler:- Challenges:

Userbar made by Geijutsu-shin in Trickster44's Art Shop

Ok! So from what I can tell you can:
    1. rise the tension of your pokemon by giving it ponigiri(the thing that the fat lady sell in the shop)
    and here is a tip if you upgrade the shop to level 2 and up you can buy a better ponigiri that can rise the tension more in one turn
    2.well the areas can be leveled up at the bank,the tall building in every nation with a coin on top that unfortunately you only get after
    you finish the main story, that is to say in the special episodes;
    3. I don't get what you mean here; if you mean how you move one bushou from one nation to another that is the second option after you select a nation, then select the bushou and then select the nation you want him in; pokemon can not be released after they have been befriended or that you already have, the only way to get rid of them is by maxing out the number of pokemon a bushou can have at which point you will be asked to release one;

Hope I helped.

So apparently Serebii's listening here, so I'll put in a couple other Bushou evolution corrections   
    First are the one's I've personally confirmed (and are also collaborated by http://wiki.grovyle.net/ranse/?%E3%8...83%BC%E3%82%AF):

Mitsuhide can only evolve after his episode has been completed. He evolves with Lapras at level 70 (maybe also articuno, I didn't check).

Neither Ginchiyo or her little minion, Muneshige, can evolve while in the same castle, but, on the other hand, neither can evolve if you don't control the other. Apparently, for either of them to evolve, the other must not be in a neighboring castle. (I've personally checked that they can both evolve seperately, and that Ginchiyo cannot evolve without you also controlling Muneshige).

Mitonari needs something other than just having a level 60 Servine/Serperior. I got one to level 78 in Hideyoshi's episode and he never evolved. And then I got his Serperior to level 60 much later, and he did (I still hadn't completed his episode). The wiki says 100 pokemon in your collection is required to evolve him (in addition to a level 60 Servine/Serperior).

And other differences between you and the wiki that I haven't checked:

Magoichi requires three unique female bushous, not just normal female bushous.

Masamune can only evolve during his episode.

For Shingen to evolve, Kenshin's episode has to be cleared as well.

Side note: How on Earth do you change your Signature? Mine's gotten a bit dated XD
    Last edited by weirdesky; 3rd April 2012 at 11:26 PM.

Mitsuhide can evolve with articuno

Magoichi, just to be clear to others, needs 3 female bushou leaders in the same nation

Both Masamune and Nobunaga can only evolve in their respective EPs

Btw, can you translate the methods on how can a zorua appear in a battle, It's in the wikia but i cant understand.

Also on methods for battling Registeel.

Quote Originally Posted by junicobakura View Post
    Btw, can you translate the methods on how can a zorua appear in a battle, It's in the wikia but i cant understand.
    Zorua will only appear if Kotarou is in your team.. Go into a wild battle if there's wild pokemon (not owned by any bushou) with Kotarou in the team.. Zorua will appear as a copy of a wild pokemon there and won't be in the list, so don't bother going into a battle which more than 5 bushou/pokemon.. Kotarou will be able to recognize Zorua with a gold medal on that pokemon since it's dark pokemon.. So don't bother fighting with Dark-type wild pokemon cause all of them will have gold medals..

Here's my question, how do you guys get Dream/Devil stone?? And I can't activate Mewtwo/Registeel/Groudon event with both Gem/Steel Nation at Lvl 2+.. Of course, I have completed their episodes..
    Last edited by Kaguya; 4th April 2012 at 11:33 AM.

The Mewtwo and Groudon events just activated automatically for me. However, I was doing the final episode so everything was at Level 3

US Release confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    US Release confirmed
    YES. That made my day. This means it will probably be realease for England as well, right?
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

First English screenshots

Yes we are finally getting this game on June 18 2012 this made my day cant wait to get it.
    I claim Mewugirom and ultimate Kyurem Credit by BrutakaBlazikin

3ds fc- 2664-2274-9834
    Pokemon White FC-0347-1829-1770

Clans
    KI:U- [в˛κ] born 2 kill
    MK7- [tAF] team AlphaFreeze

Can't wait till Pokémon X and Y

This is great!
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

Quote Originally Posted by abrar14 View Post
    YES. That made my day. This means it will probably be realease for England as well, right?
    Most likely fellow UKer.

Maybe for July [I'm guessing]?

But this basically removes any connection it had to Nobunaga's Ambition, treating like its own game as opposed to a crossover which it's supposed to be.
    Fiery Oxidation!
    -The spark plug of versatility.
    - Cutest fire type ever!
    ★ Signature was over the maximum height so it was eaten. Read the Sig Rules! Oyeak.
    Hmm, what should I do today? Mow the lawn or cook a casserole?
    Lawnmower, what did I tell you, don't eat the signatures! DIED: May 29, 2009
    Reobtained June 07, 2009- Used against Fantina
    Guys, Ashy Boy knew what he was doing against Morty- Noctowl kicks ghost hiney indefinitely.

US Release confirmed

I only just woke up, but I'm confident this will be the best news I've heard/read today. Thank you!
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

While I really love what I've been seeing with this game, one thing sort of strikes me as odd.

Hasn't pokemon constantly promoted its self as a non-wargame franchise - and that depictions of pokemon in mass warfare is seen as wrong, unjust, and unstable for the empires that use pokemon to wage mass battle?
    And yet, in a sense, isn't Nobunaga's Ambition doing exactly that?

EDIT: and realarcastform - While I agree with you, why would NoA want to cross-promote a series that's generally not on their console or handheld?
    Last edited by Porygandrew; 4th April 2012 at 4:00 PM.

I thought I heard one of the Nobunaga's Ambition games came to the US?
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Default The birth of the unexpected

First English screenshots

Now this is what I call WAR and STRATEGY! Glad they had a relation to fire Emblem series, story and Gameplay Wise. Plus, I'm glad they kept the Warlord leaders names original. No translation Gladly (like the calling of tsutarja to Snivy type of translation). At last, something that could appeal to an adult or teenager who favors some violent sense cause conquering a kingdom is NOT LIKE defeating a gym leader in a thousand ways. Now I'm excited not just to try the game but also become a game designer too. And I'm now getting curious about japanese history too.
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
    I thought I heard one of the Nobunaga's Ambition games came to the US?
    Several have

Meh.

I've never seen them in shops in England so they must be not very popular.
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

Quote Originally Posted by realarcastform View Post
    But this basically removes any connection it had to Nobunaga's Ambition, treating like its own game as opposed to a crossover which it's supposed to be.
    They just changed the title, man. You can still have a crossover without explicitly stating what's involved in the title. The gameplay is still the same, the characters are still the same. All of Koei's work on the game remains intact and unchanged.

And it's not like the game played much like Nobunaga's Ambition in the first place.

Glad it's being localised. I'll probably pick it up for the wait until Black and White 2.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

I must be one of the happiest men in America right now. I'm so happy it's coming to the US!
    3DS FC: 0302-0291-6804

Move along, nothing to see here.

To people who've played this game: Is it even good? I'm thinking of getting it, but I'm still not sure about it. I am not familiar with Final Fantasy Tactics, Fire Emblem or any other SRPG, so the game does look kind of weird to me. I am open to new video game genres though. I just want to make sure this game is of quality as I haven't seen any review of it yet.

i think it will be a very good game.
    I claim Mewugirom and ultimate Kyurem Credit by BrutakaBlazikin

3ds fc- 2664-2274-9834
    Pokemon White FC-0347-1829-1770

Clans
    KI:U- [в˛κ] born 2 kill
    MK7- [tAF] team AlphaFreeze

Can't wait till Pokémon X and Y

I'm sure someone has already mentioned it, but, uhh...

Ransei is shaped as Arceus.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Page 18 of 62 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast