Page 25 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Conquest Discussion

Okay, so I tried to catch a Meowth (My fave Pokemon ^^) and I formed the link with it in the "Press A Game" but then I defeated it and it didn't join my party. Where did I go wrong?
    Sorry for asking so many questions today!

Quote Originally Posted by darkraven2116 View Post
    Okay, so I tried to catch a Meowth (My fave Pokemon ^^) and I formed the link with it in the "Press A Game" but then I defeated it and it didn't join my party. Where did I go wrong?
    Hey. If you don't hit A enough times, and befriend the Pokemon on the first try, then DON'T attack it with your other Pokemon. On the next round use the same Pokemon/Trainer to try to recruit it again. I hope this helped. Good luck.
    Pokémon Y Friend Code: 4441-9508-9799
    In-game name: Daniel

I have an Electric Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, and Luxio.

Ok I have a few questions too. I know Pokemon evolve pretty much the same way (experience and holding items), but doesn't anyone where I can look at the Pokemon's experience or how much experience is needed for each Pokemon? Or where I can find the items they need to hold?

Also, I recruit every leader that wants to join. So far I haven't had to get rid of anyone, but what happens when I run out of space? Will I get the option to pick which leader I dismiss? Can I dismiss leaders now that I don't really like (If so, please let me know how)? I don't care how many leaders I have, I just want them all recorded in my Gallery and I can't do that if I run out of space.

Anyway, here is my opinion on the game:
    I think it's a really cool concept. It's kinda like playing Final Fantasy tactics (I never played Nobunaga's Ambition, so I have to pick something else as an example lol). Each leader is better with certain Types of Pokemon and each leader has one certain Pokemon they can make a Perfect Link with (I'm sure that certain Pokemon is a Pokemon with the Type/s the Leader likes, but I'm not 100% sure). Anyway, you defend your castle/s and try to take other peoples castles. You can recruit all the leaders you encounter (either by meeting certain goals when fighting them or through Wi-Fi events). Each Leader can befriend 6 Pokemon (I hope you can release Pokemon when you try to recruit more than 6, but I don't know yet). It's turn based. Each Leader has one Ability and each Pokemon has one Move. Even the Leader can evolve (and get better Abilities). You also have to keep the Strong/Weak Chart in mind when you are battling. I'm not too far into the main story yet, but so far, I think it's the best spin-off Pokemon game. If you are a Pokemon or Nobunaga's Ambition fan or if you like strategy games, I would definitely recommend this game. Not everyone is going to like it, but I think it's going to do a lot better than most people are expecting it to. I hope the people in Europe and other countries get the game

EDIT: Thanks DarkRecon. I appreciate the info. Good Luck.
    Last edited by RogueLapras; 20th June 2012 at 11:35 PM.
    Pokémon Y Friend Code: 4441-9508-9799
    In-game name: Daniel

I have an Electric Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, and Luxio.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueLapras View Post
    Ok I have a few questions too. I know Pokemon evolve pretty much the same way (experience and holding items), but doesn't anyone where I can look at the Pokemon's experience or how much experience is needed for each Pokemon? Or where I can find the items they need to hold?

Also, I recruit every leader that wants to join. So far I haven't had to get rid of anyone, but what happens when I run out of space? Will I get the option to pick which leader I dismiss? Can I dismiss leaders now that I don't really like (If so, please let me know how)? I don't care how many leaders I have, I just want them all recorded in my Gallery and I can't do that if I run out of space.
    Serebii's BW Spin-off Dex can help you with finding out what's required for each Pokemon's evolution I believe.

If you run out of space, to choose the warrior you wish to dismiss, you choose the castle the warrior you want to dismiss is in and the game will give you the option to dismiss a warrior. After that, just pick and choose.

EDIT: Okay, for post-game scenarios, will other armies invade you if you don't station anyone at a castle? I'm assuming yes, but I just need some assurance.
    Last edited by Recon; 21st June 2012 at 12:07 AM.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Personally, I'm recruiting new Warlords the instant I fight them (except for the Bug nation one).

How the heck do I get Yoshimoto? Does anyone know what his special requirement is?
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

How the heck do I get Yoshimoto? Does anyone know what his special requirement is?
    I find defeating him with another warlord helps a lot.

I'm really excited about this game, too bad I don't have any money anymore. I'm going to have to wait until next week.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRecon View Post
    I find defeating him with another warlord helps a lot.
    Thanks, any advice for Yoshihiro?
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.

Thanks, any advice for Yoshihiro?
    Pretty much the same thing. I've only seen warlords join you when they are defeated by a warlord. Standard warriors do not work.

I've been playing it for a while now, and I must say that it is awesome. The gameplay reminds me of Fire Emblem, which is itself based on other games I believe. I've already gotten far in the main storyline, but I'm currently just getting links up. The first Pokemon I had evolve was the first form of my favorite non-legendary; Charizard. Since then, I've had several others evolve, including Motochika's Oshawott and Ginchiyo's Shinx fully.

I do have one question, though. Can the starter Eevee evolve?

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

All the evolution methods are on the info page under Pokemon Conquest on the Serebii page, but here it is
    Flareon: Fire Stone (obtainable after you defeat Cragspur or during a random merchant event)
    Vaporeon: water stone (")
    Jolteon: thunder stone (")
    Espeon: Be in Ilusio when your link with it hits 70
    Umbreon: Be in Yaksha when your link hits 70
    Leafeon: Be in Greenleaf when its defense gets to 94
    Glaceon: Be in Nixtorm when its attack hits 91

honestly i think espeon and umbreon are the hardest to get...
    btw, I dunno if it's been touched on already but does anyone have any advice for training the pokemon? it seems like it takes an awful long time for the stats to reach their evolution point. I dunno if that's just how the game is if I'm doing something wrong...
    Pokemon White Version:
    Name - Shiri
    Chat name - TNTturtle
    FC - 0346 9068 2458
        Spoiler:- Current DWFs for trade:

Emerald monotype run #1: DARK Uprising (6 Princes of Hell) - full team at 12 hrs
    Lucifer (39) Belphagor (41) Mammon (38) Beelzebub (34) Leviathan (35) Asmodeus (39)

Quote Originally Posted by terrytorterra View Post
    All the evolution methods are on the info page under Pokemon Conquest on the Serebii page, but here it is
    Flareon: Fire Stone (obtainable after you defeat Cragspur or during a random merchant event)
    Vaporeon: water stone (")
    Jolteon: thunder stone (")
    Espeon: Be in Ilusio when your link with it hits 70
    Umbreon: Be in Yaksha when your link hits 70
    Leafeon: Be in Greenleaf when its defense gets to 94
    Glaceon: Be in Nixtorm when its attack hits 91

honestly i think espeon and umbreon are the hardest to get...
    btw, I dunno if it's been touched on already but does anyone have any advice for training the pokemon? it seems like it takes an awful long time for the stats to reach their evolution point. I dunno if that's just how the game is if I'm doing something wrong...
    Thanks, I'd been looking at the page about evolving Pokemon, not the obtainable Pokemon list and just assumed it was either random (Aside from the stones) or impossible. Of course, my Eevee was ~68 for its link.

As for training, I've noticed it increases more if you defeat a Warlord or if the Pokemon defeats more enemies.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

you cant get most of the warlords until a specal epesode type thing
    my best pokemon

shiny
    shiny
    shiny

shiny

Quote Originally Posted by darkraven2116 View Post
    maybe you didnt form a link somtimes it seems like you did but you did but you didnt when you form a link the pokemon disapears
    my best pokemon

shiny
    shiny
    shiny

shiny

how do you evolve the warlord motochika ive gotten a link with sammurot at 65% but he wont evolve or transform persay
    my best pokemon

shiny
    shiny
    shiny

shiny

Is there a demo for this game? I'd like to be able to try it myself before I decide whether or not it's worth buying.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

It's well worth it. I've not played any games like this before, but a friend of mine who has went and got it with me, and we've been playing it non-stop the past 2 days. He describes it as similar to Advance Wars if you've played that. I don't think you'll need to demo it, it's just that good.

It's well worth it. I've not played any games like this before, but a friend of mine who has went and got it with me, and we've been playing it non-stop the past 2 days. He describes it as similar to Advance Wars if you've played that. I don't think you'll need to demo it, it's just that good.
    I've never played anything in that genre, I'm not sure I'd like it.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Neither have I, but it's awesome. Like easier chess with Pokémon.

Neither have I, but it's awesome. Like easier chess with Pokémon.
    See, but I may not like that. That's why I need a demo.

Alright, I getcha, not gonna knock you for that.

No demo for the game, no. Your only bet would be seeing if a local store has it out on the floor in a system to try.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Default Pokemon Conquest 100% Link Guide

This is a guide listing which Pokemon can obtain a 100% link with which Warrior from Pokemon Conquest. Please post when you discover new ones yourself and i will add them. The Warriors listed here can 100% link with the Pokemon listed and all of it's evolutionary forms. Also if any mods see this and you think it is worthy of being stickied that would be nice.

Your Warrior - Eevee
    Oichi - Jigglypuff
    Shingen - Rhyperior/Groudon
    Kenshin - Gallade/Mewtwo
    Takeyoshi - Magikarp/Gyarados
    Yoshihiro - Gurdurr
    Ginchiyo - Luxio
    Yoshimoto - Pineco
    Akazane - Pichu
    Chacha - Minccino
    Chikamasa - Wooper
    Dosetsu - Shinx/Luxio
    Ekei - Carnivine
    Genba - Scraggy
    Go - Piplup
    Hana - Munna
    Hisaaki - Scraggy
    Kagekatsu - Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir
    Kashinkoji - Skorupi
    Katsuyori - Larvitar
    Kei - Drilbur
    Masakage - Charmander/Charmeleon/Charlizard
    Masatoshi - Machop/Machoke/Machamp
    Morichika - Oshawott
    Motozane - Joltik
    Munetoki - Rufflet
    Muneshige -Starly
    Munezane - Starly
    Nobuchika - Magikarp/Gyrados
    Sadamitsu - Munna
    Sadatoshi - Cottonee
    Saizo - Gastly/Hunter/Gengar
    Shimoyama - Scraggy
    Shizuka - Rhyhorn
    Shoun - Mareep/Flaafy
    Sorin - Pichu
    Soun - Larvitar
    Tadatsune - Machop/Machoke/Machamp
    Tadaoki - Gothita
    Takahisa - Timburr/Gurrdurr
    Takakage - Treeco/Grovyle
    Takatane - Shinx/Luxio
    Takeyoshi - Magicarp/Gyrados
    Terumoto - Petilil
    Tomonobu - Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir
    Ujichika - Sewaddle
    Ujihiro - Sewaddle
    Yasutomo - Joltik
    Yoshimoto - Pineco

I hope this helps you a lot, thanks you for your contributions.

Is there a way to "get rid" of a pokemon that a warlord/warrior has (provided that they have more than 1 pokemon)?

Earlier someone asked if you can still evolve pokemon once their link reaches 100%, but no one answered. I would like to know this as well.
    Also, I still want to know how to pronounce Oichi.
    Check out my Pokemon blog: Shiny Hunter

FC White: 1249 7626 0794, Sorcha
    FC Black 2:

Page 25 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast