Page 26 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Conquest Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by shatteredrose View Post
    Is there a way to "get rid" of a pokemon that a warlord/warrior has (provided that they have more than 1 pokemon)?

Earlier someone asked if you can still evolve pokemon once their link reaches 100%, but no one answered. I would like to know this as well.
    Also, I still want to know how to pronounce Oichi.
    Oh-ee-chee.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I've never played anything in that genre, I'm not sure I'd like it.
    You could probably find many videos of it on youtube, if that's any help. I don't know of any similar games that are demo-able, but i'd say watching someone else play is just as good..

btw has anyone noticed a difference in damage when the pokemon are at different elevations? it seemed like my Carnivine could deal a higher 100% damage when it was downhill than when it was level or uphill from its target, idk if there's a correlation...
    Last edited by terrytorterra; 21st June 2012 at 5:16 AM.
    Pokemon White Version:
    Name - Shiri
    Chat name - TNTturtle
    FC - 0346 9068 2458
        Spoiler:- Current DWFs for trade:

Emerald monotype run #1: DARK Uprising (6 Princes of Hell) - full team at 12 hrs
    Lucifer (39) Belphagor (41) Mammon (38) Beelzebub (34) Leviathan (35) Asmodeus (39)

Is there any way to know what your max percentage with a Pokemon is going to be before you form a link with it?
    I hate going out of my way to get something good for one of my warlords and it caps out at 50 percent, would be nice to know ahead of time.

Appreciate any help

this game is so amazing. i love srpgs and this is just hnng so many emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by Omni View Post
    Is there any way to know what your max percentage with a Pokemon is going to be before you form a link with it?
    I hate going out of my way to get something good for one of my warlords and it caps out at 50 percent, would be nice to know ahead of time.

Appreciate any help
    There's no specific way to tell exactly what the max link is BEFORE you link. The best gauge is to look at the medal above the pokemon's head when you have whichever Warlord you're linking with during battle.

Bronze = Low Link
    Silver = Moderate Link
    Gold = High Link/Perfect Link

Generally I've found that gold = 100% links, but sometimes it can be 90%-ish.

I just beat the game and the only thing I didn't like was that I wish it was longer!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve23 View Post
    I just beat the game and the only thing I didn't like was that I wish it was longer!!
    Do you mean you just finished the main story (capture all the castles then face Nobunaga?) I *just* did that, watching the credits right now. Pretty sure there's still MUCH more to the game.

So I haven't seen the traveling merchant once, is there something I need to do to get him to show up? I've captured all the kingdoms except for the last one, I figured I would have seen him by now. I really want to evolve jigglypuff before the final battle. Anyone else having this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by DFWV View Post
    Do you mean you just finished the main story (capture all the castles then face Nobunaga?) I *just* did that, watching the credits right now. Pretty sure there's still MUCH more to the game.
    Yeah I meant the main story! Its funny cuz I was watching the credits as I posted mine! But yeah I'm doing some of
    the side stuff right now as well! What was your final team?

You guys all finished while I'm stuck trying to recruit Yoshimoto from Chrysalia. I'm beating within 4 turns with a super effective move but he still won't join. Does he need a special requirement or something?

Idk for sure if this will work for you, but this is how I recruited him: I had tried about 6 times then I decided to let a Castle Leader get the final hit (within the first 4 rounds). I used a fire Pokemon and really weakened the Pineco, then I followed up (in my same turn) using the Castle Leader's Rhyperior to defeat it. I hope this helped.

PS. You might be able to use the Castle Leader with Gurdurr and have better results.
    Last edited by RogueLapras; 21st June 2012 at 10:28 AM.
    Pokémon Y Friend Code: 4441-9508-9799
    In-game name: Daniel

I have an Electric Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, and Luxio.

Quote Originally Posted by DFWV View Post
    There's no specific way to tell exactly what the max link is BEFORE you link. The best gauge is to look at the medal above the pokemon's head when you have whichever Warlord you're linking with during battle.

Bronze = Low Link
    Silver = Moderate Link
    Gold = High Link/Perfect Link

Generally I've found that gold = 100% links, but sometimes it can be 90%-ish.
    Ok thank you!

Umm, does anyone know how to reset this game? lol
    I messed up a lot and I wanted a fresh start to fix things but it does that whole thing with the other Pokemon games where you have to erase your data first but I have no clue what the button combo to do it is. I tried SELECT UP B but nothing.

Unless I did it wrong...I don't know.

Never mind. Found it in the game manual of all places. Hold down A B X and Y at the Nintendo logo screen. So obscure.
    Last edited by Omni; 21st June 2012 at 4:10 PM.

To evolve a Pokemon with a stone, you need to buy it and equip it on it and win a battle. Afterward, it'll evolve.

I have a question.
    Is there a way to get rid of regular warlords that you've already recruited? Or am I stuck with them?
    Hello(:
    I like collecting Pokemon.
    I'm offering to give some Pokemon away for free. Most of them are level one's that I've bred or commons/uncommons from older generations. In return, I'd like pretty much any Pokemon that isn't from Unova. Thanks in advance!
        Spoiler:- Specific Pokemon I'm giving away for free:

Currently playing through: Soul Silver

Wonder if you guys could help me with the issue I'm having in the game?

I get to Violight town, I click on battle, and only 2 of my characters are available! I go to every other town, all my characters are there, and I can choose them freely, I've just changed the months 3 times trying to figure out if that's the issue, but it's not. Tried marching everyone I want to use into a town, and then try battling the kingdom, tried restarting the DS. No matter what I do, I cannot choose more than the two characters (who are both fire type characters). Like, they literally are NOT there. How can I fix this problem?

I'm seriously loving this game, but I'm extremely frustrated with the fact I have NO idea whatsoever on how to recruit Wild Pokemon to my teams! Can anyone help? I've not seen a 'mon with a medal over its head at the start of a battle yet. Is there a certain point in the game that you can start linking w/them? Not sure what I'm doing wrong.
    I'd love a STEP by STEP to getting this done.
    (Also, I'm at work, so my office Firewall blocks a lot of gaming sites, but these Forums aren't so that's why I'm here!)

is there a way to find the traveling merchant i cant find him anywhere
    my best pokemon

shiny
    shiny
    shiny

shiny

^^ I believe it's random
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokémancer View Post
    I'm seriously loving this game, but I'm extremely frustrated with the fact I have NO idea whatsoever on how to recruit Wild Pokemon to my teams! Can anyone help? I've not seen a 'mon with a medal over its head at the start of a battle yet. Is there a certain point in the game that you can start linking w/them? Not sure what I'm doing wrong.
    I'd love a STEP by STEP to getting this done.
    (Also, I'm at work, so my office Firewall blocks a lot of gaming sites, but these Forums aren't so that's why I'm here!)
    1. if the pokemon has a bronze, silver, or gold medal above it you can link with it.
    2.walk up to it- don't attack it- and press the link option. you will be brought into a mingame where you press 'A' when the yellow spheres go over the circle on the right.
    3.if you dont link with it on that turn, GO BACK TO STEP 2
    4. if you link with it your warrior (the one recruiting) will appear on the screen with the pokemon and say some words
    5. win the battle to keep your new pokemon
    Last edited by candyson; 21st June 2012 at 4:26 PM.
    3DS friend code- jack-3394 4240 7265
    Games Mastered    Spoiler:- click here:

If you have any new in-game and competitive uses/ideas for Sceptile, my page is for you

Wow, I really need to work on better planning for these passwords... They kind of end up biting you in the butt if you aren't prepared.
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

I've not seen a medal over any of the 40 or so Wild Pokemon I've seen. Ever. They've all had glowing purple clouds around them, but I also don't know what that means.
    Also, will LINK pop up with/like Fight or Wait?

^^ each warlord specializes ina type or two. the pokemon must be of that type- http://serebii.net/conquest/befriending.shtml and yes it will pop up with fight and wait

Quote Originally Posted by http://serebii.net/conquest/bushou2.shtml
    Unlike the main games, the trainers within Pokémon Conquest are labelled as Warlords and Warriors and have some special features. Firstly, each of these trainers has a unique type of which they will be able to Link better with Pokémon of that type. They have various stats which can influence the strength and power of the Pokémon and finally, they have specific pokémon that they can reach a 100% link with. This page details all the standard Warlords and gives the information for them.
    Last edited by candyson; 21st June 2012 at 5:07 PM.

If you have any new in-game and competitive uses/ideas for Sceptile, my page is for you

i am at the battle with nobunaga i already beat him the first time but i need to train before i get arceus cause nobunaga keeps beating me so do you guys know how to upgrade the places where you encounter wild pokemon.
    my best pokemon

shiny
    shiny
    shiny

shiny

I've done that as well.
    Never seen the medal come up and never seen the LINK option come up.
    Guess I'll just keep trying.

Quote Originally Posted by this is my username
    i am at the battle with nobunaga i already beat him the first time but i need to train before i get arceus cause nobunaga keeps beating me so do you guys know how to upgrade the places where you encounter wild pokemon.
    You use banks to upgrade, but I dont believe I found any banks until after I beat the story.

^^ just find a pokemon of the same type of the pokemon you have have and a medal should appear. for example- bidoof and starly
    Last edited by candyson; 21st June 2012 at 5:27 PM.

For the people saying you don't see medals and links, has the guy come and talked to you about linking? Because you don't get to link until after a certain point in the game, so that may be your problem.

Page 26 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast