Page 55 of 62 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 1542

Thread: Pokemon Conquest Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by BayBeeBoi View Post
    Hey guys sorry if this has been asked before but I searched and couldn't find so... Is there a list that tells me which warrior can link 100 percent with which pokemon..? If so can you please give me the link or point me in the right direction..? Thank You...
    Try seribii's own :
    Regular warrior best links- http://serebii.net/conquest/bushou2.shtml
    Warlords best links- http://www.serebii.net/conquest/bushou.shtml

Quote Originally Posted by Victini is cool View Post
    Did any one else besides me give oichi a different pokemon then jigglypuff? (on my game she has a gabite)
    I've got her with a monferno, samurott, dragonite and then wigglytuff. It took a while for all that, but yeah. I hardly ever use wigglytuff.

Also, do we know how well Conquest has been selling? If it does well enough, do you think we might get a few Nobunga's Ambition titles shipped to the west? I'm really interested in playing one now.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Quote Originally Posted by Devil-Tony View Post
    What i mean is Why doesn't Chandelure have Levitate in Pokemon Black and White( then Conquest will add Levitate on Chandelure)?
    Rotoms are quite good, love Rotoms. At least it can avoid ground type attacks while in the Heater form.. or whatever it was can't remember.

YES!! Agree with you so much.
    Hero only activates if your opponent has like 3 more army than you... like you tried to solo a two people. It won't activate. but if it's against like 3+ I think it will. But Last Bastion, works as long as you're team only has one person.

There's one ability I don't Like. which is Moxie. In Main games, Moxie will KEEP gaining attack until the max, but Moxie in Conquest only works once in a turn.
    Levitate is so awesome in pokemon conquest, even better than in the main games! As in pokemon conquest, the levitate pokemons can walk anywhere! just like flying type pokemons! That's the main reason i really like carnivine in this game.

And rotom gets levitate in all of its forms.

Yeah, the attack boost only lasts for one turn -,-

Did any one else besides me give oichi a different pokemon then jigglypuff? (on my game she has a gabite)
    I am sure everyone did, as qigglytuff/jigglypuff are really weak.
    Ď gave her a dragonite, walrein, wigglytuff and lampent (i give lampent to everyone). Still hasn't leveled her up as i don't want to use wigglytuff
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Latest RNG:

Spoiler:- Latest RNG:

does anyone know how to get a warrior crystal? i dont remember how.

Victini is in this ball and it will V-Create you

Name: Victini
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    Thanks to silverysoul for the victini ball

Will latios go uber because soul dew is in b/w2??????

If you have the warrior crystal then you should also have a zekrom, and why do you need a swarm

I can't get the Warrior Crystal, because Mitsuhide is Rank I. I need swarms to get perfect links for some people, like Ujiyasu's relatives (I did some research and guesswork) and Kunoichi. Fortunately, the only guy left is pinned down in Fontaine. My last Swarm was back in year 3, with Gible. No one in my army had a perfect link with a Gible. Currently on year 15, i think.

I linked Oichi with a Starly and a Mincino

Still waiting for Ieyasu to get his crystal, but "slow and steady" isn't working to well with his slow and sturdy Aggron. Gyah! *Bangs head on wall*

Do I need a certain linkage, or something, or do I just have bad luck?
    Last edited by Will DeRegio; 23rd August 2012 at 3:30 AM.
    Got a problem? Talk to the Empoleon!

My Elite Team

Did you all know that Chacha, Go, and Hatsu are the children of Oichi? Weird, huh?

I'm also one of those guys who ensures everyone's perfect links evolve. Most of my Warlords have evolved, too, and Hideyoshi, Keiji, Shingen, Kenshin, and Tadakatsu are linked with their legendary Pokemon.
    Last edited by Will DeRegio; 23rd August 2012 at 3:38 AM.

My Elite Team

Quote Originally Posted by Will DeRegio View Post
    Did you all know that Chacha, Go, and Hatsu are the children of Oichi? Weird, huh?

I'm also one of those guys who ensures everyone's perfect links evolve. Most of my Warlords have evolved, too, and Hideyoshi, Keiji, Shingen, Kenshin, and Tadakatsu are linked with their legendary Pokemon.
    And the father is????

And that would make Oichi how old?
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix_85x View Post
    I am sure everyone did, as qigglytuff/jigglypuff are really weak.
    Ď gave her a dragonite, walrein, wigglytuff and lampent (i give lampent to everyone). Still hasn't leveled her up as i don't want to use wigglytuff
    I used to love Confuse in the main Pokemon Games. In Conquest, they recover in one turn.
    And I swear Ghastly can paralyse me in first hit of Lick
    and Duskull can Flinch me in first hit of Astonish

Why doesn't anyone like Wigglytuff? I actually love it so much with its ability that can raise defense to near target each turn. And i reckon it does quite good damage too. I did like 10+ damage to Fighting Type Pokemon.

I can't get the Warrior Crystal, because Mitsuhide is Rank I. I need swarms to get perfect links for some people, like Ujiyasu's relatives (I did some research and guesswork) and Kunoichi. Fortunately, the only guy left is pinned down in Fontaine. My last Swarm was back in year 3, with Gible. No one in my army had a perfect link with a Gible. Currently on year 15, i think.

I linked Oichi with a Starly and a Mincino

Still waiting for Ieyasu to get his crystal, but "slow and steady" isn't working to well with his slow and sturdy Aggron. Gyah! *Bangs head on wall*

Do I need a certain linkage, or something, or do I just have bad luck?
    What is the crystal for Nobunaga? Because My Warrior Crystal is for Tadakatsu and it somehow said I need Conqueror Crystal to GET Dialga and Warrior Crystal is for Nobunaga?
    IM SO CONFUSED.
    Well, I got all of the legendaries except Zekrom, Rayquaza and Arceus
    I kept Oichi her Wigglytuff and it's actually REALLY good for me.

Just keep using him while conquering the castles. You'll reach up to like 50%. Then just do the rest by Solo 3 Warriors+ random area with Guardian Charm.

I got by Ieyasu's Crystal when i put him on Valora, upgraded EVERYTHING(since i was earning money and I was using the Changing Ability Spring thing aswell) to level 3. Leveled up him (so 70% Link+). And the next month I received a crystal. Then Equipped it and next month Registeel appeared.

And the father is????
    YOU!

YOU!
    That's messed up.

The father of Chacha, Go, and Hatsu is one character who wasn't included: Nagamasa Azai
    I've played many Samurai Warrior games, and am familiar with the whole series of events involving the Sengoku era of Japan (aprox. 1500-1600)
    Oichi is slightly younger than Nobunaga. Matter of fact, I have a list of the main warlords, age wise.

In order of birth:
    Motonori-1497
    Ujiyasu-1515
    Yoshimoto-1519
    Shingen-1521
    Aya-1524
    Mitsuhide-1528
    Kenshin-1530
    Nobunaga-1534
    No-1534
    Yoshihiro-1535
    Hideyoshi-1536
    Motochika-1539
    Hanzo-1542
    Ieyasu-1543
    Keiji-1543
    Hanbei-1544
    Magoichi-1546
    Nene-1546
    Kanbei-1546
    Oichi-1547
    Tadakatsu-1548
    Kanetsugu-1560
    Mitsunari-1560
    Masanori-1561
    Kiyomasa-1562
    Gracia-1563
    Ranmaru-1565
    Yukimura-1567
    Masamune-1567
    Munshige-1567
    Ginchiyo-1569
    Okuni-1572
    Kai-1572
    Ina-1573

Kunoichi technically doesn't exist, and Kotaro's birthdate is unknown.
    The infamous Honnoji incident, resulting in the death of Nobunaga, occurred in 1582. By that point, Motonori, Ujiyasu, Yoshimoto, Shingen, Kenshin, and Hanbei were already deceased.
    At no point was every single person on this list alive at the same time.
    Last edited by Will DeRegio; 24th August 2012 at 7:15 AM.

My Elite Team

I got Ieyasu, Ina, and Tadakatsu up to 80% link with their perfect links, both for Tadakatsu, and no crystal. I'm doing Tadakatsu's story now...

My Elite Team

I got Ieyasu, Ina, and Tadakatsu up to 80% link with their perfect links, both for Tadakatsu, and no crystal. I'm doing Tadakatsu's story now...

I got all my crystals with exactly the requirement they need. And they all obtained their legendary. except Ina, who doesn't have one... They need a WATER AND STEEL type legendary.

hey I am doing Tadakatsu's episode too!
    Planning on conquering Yukumura's army first, so i can get Kunoichi, then i can attack Hideyoshi. then slowly corner everyone.. and then Terrera and Illusio.

Terrera and Illusio is my most hated place to conquer a kingdom with.
    The sandstorm... urghh..
    the teleport... ARGGHHH

That's messed up.
    It was just a joke...

I got all my crystals with exactly the requirement they need. And they all obtained their legendary. except Ina, who doesn't have one... They need a WATER AND STEEL type legendary.

hey I am doing Tadakatsu's episode too!
    Planning on conquering Yukumura's army first, so i can get Kunoichi, then i can attack Hideyoshi. then slowly corner everyone.. and then Terrera and Illusio.

Terrera and Illusio is my most hated place to conquer a kingdom with.
    The sandstorm... urghh..
    the teleport... ARGGHHH
    Illusio is the only painful one. I usually conquer terrera on turn 4. Just remember that sandstorms occur on turn 3 5 and 7.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

It was just a joke...
    That's what I thought

Did anyone else besides me have an easy time on mitsuhide story and can someone please tell me how to get the warrior crystal?

Also has anyone here ever got two legendary pokemon in one day(it would be four but I can't get goundon yet and I already have reshiram)
    Last edited by Victini is cool; 24th August 2012 at 3:01 PM.

Also has anyone here ever got two legendary pokemon in one day(it would be four but I can't get goundon yet and I already have reshiram)
    I didn't, but i did get Mewtwo, Groudon, and Dialga on the same year.

My Elite Team

For some reason, Nene won't rank up but I have all Posion types in my Gallery and I have over 70% link with Crobat. Any reason for this? If it makes a difference I'm playing Kotaro's story. Kotaro and Hanzo already evolved but Nene has not.

EDIT: She just ranked up, it turns out you must also have used all the Poison types at least once.
    Last edited by SuperPichu; 24th August 2012 at 4:38 PM. Reason: Ranked Up
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†
    I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too.
    Animal abuse is horrible if you agree copy this into your signature (started by Tepig Rules)
    ~The right thing to guide us, is right here inside us, no-one can divide us, when the light is nearly gone~- When We Stand Together, By Nickelback.

Spoiler:- Credit:

How do you get the crystals??????????

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRecon View Post
    Illusio is the only painful one. I usually conquer terrera on turn 4. Just remember that sandstorms occur on turn 3 5 and 7.
    I usuallly try to solo those places... and they hardly work since it's ALWAYS when i went up the platform in Terrera, Sandstorm comes in...
    so i lost like 2 turns T_T.

any certain kingdoms that the trio warlords (kiyomasa, masanori, mitsunari) appears in?
    I read online that there is a cut scene to their appearance, or do you have to manually find them in the wild?

Bought this game on a whim recently, and just beat the main story today. I'm pleasantly surprised at how fun it is!

Guess the next task is to take on these other stories, sucks though, I liked using my character...ah well!

EDIT: Also, anyone else notice the irony that Nobunaga wanted to destroy legends, whilst owning a Zekrom and a Rayquaza?
    Last edited by The Benmeister; 26th August 2012 at 2:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Benmeister View Post
    Bought this game on a whim recently, and just beat the main story today. I'm pleasantly surprised at how fun it is!

Guess the next task is to take on these other stories, sucks though, I liked using my character...ah well!

EDIT: Also, anyone else notice the irony that Nobunaga wanted to destroy legends, whilst owning a Zekrom and a Rayquaza?
    To be honest, I thought the legend he was referring to was Rayquaza until I reached the end. Well, I was wrong. :/

He definitely had a unique way of achieving his true goal, though. As for the deal with playing as your main character, there are a few missions where you can recruit him if you want, specifically the one's with the goal of collecting 100 pokemon or 40 warriors.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Other warriors may appear randomly during other people's story modes, such as Keiji, Mistunari, Kiyomasa, and Masanori.

My Elite Team

I havent looked into the game much. I watched a few gameplays of it and honestly it looks really dumb. Does anyone know if you are able to migrate anything to pokemon black or white after beating the game?
    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/11rcdvo.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/11lrgpt.gif[/IMG]
    "If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven."

Page 55 of 62 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 ... LastLast