Page 56 of 62 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 1542

Thread: Pokemon Conquest Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by iamUNOWN View Post
    I watched a few gameplays of it and honestly it looks really dumb.
    Why do this? Really.

Quote Originally Posted by iamUNOWN View Post
    Does anyone know if you are able to migrate anything to pokemon black or white after beating the game?
    The game's been out for months, so yes, everyone knows. The answer is no. Shockingly, people appear to be enjoying the game despite that.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Is it just me or Groudon never seems to heal when standing on soil,sand or magma? Maybe it does...

Has anyone ever gotten more than one of the Crystals in the same story? In one story I did, I got the Warrior Crystal and Dialga and I had all of the requirements for the Unifier Crystal, but it never showed up. In a later story, I met the requirements again and got it immediately.

I'm currently on Muneshige's story and have done all of the ones before it and Nobunaga's (wanted to go ahead and evolve him and get Zekrom). So, I've got all Warlords evolved except for Masamune since I haven't done his story and have Perfect Links with all but 6 regular Warriors. And these 6 are annoying the crap out of me.

I've had Yukinaga many, many times. NEVER have I seen an Audino Swarm. Bokuden, Jubei, and Mitsutada only show up during the Ninja stories, and thus I can't get them their proper matches. And Kokoro and Tenkai I've apparently never met!

So, are the regular Warriors you meet random? Or do they show up only in certain stories?

TC by DragonRanger!

Quote Originally Posted by tcorbett View Post
    I've had Yukinaga many, many times. NEVER have I seen an Audino Swarm. Bokuden, Jubei, and Mitsutada only show up during the Ninja stories, and thus I can't get them their proper matches. And Kokoro and Tenkai I've apparently never met!

So, are the regular Warriors you meet random? Or do they show up only in certain stories?
    From my experience, it seems that some warriors only show up in certain episodes. For example, I don't see Naka anywhere but the female warlords competition. I'm not sure, though, but if it matters to you, I know Jubei does show up in the hero episode, when you unlock it.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

I finally, FINALLY got my Audino. Just took waiting an extra 12 years for the Swarm to finally happen. :P

TC by DragonRanger!

/Casually joins in
    I just got my "four guardians" in Ieyasu's story. Apparently it's Tadakatsu, Oichi, Hanbei and Shingen.
    Are they supposed to mean anything else aside from max energy and not leaving the army?
    "I want you to make me a stepping stone so everyone can shine…!"

Ice Friend Safari - Snover / Bergmite / Cloyster
    Current and temporary Friend Safari is Grass - Tangela / Swadloon / Maractus

I bought Conquest yesterday and I've already racked up around 11 hours on it
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

So uhm I tried to play this as blind as possible and only looked up which worriors link perfectly with which pokemon... well i just beat the last castle linked with arceus and then beat nobunaga again... they showed the redits and everything and now I can only access seperate stories... does that mean everybody i linked perfectly and trained, evolved etc. its all gone and I cant play that anymore... i just went from loving this game to hating it... lol

EDIT: WoW! Are you serious..? So I decide to actually try those post game stories because I read after you beat them you get to play with your actual hero again. Im on my third story I forgot whose it is its one of those three little guys, the third one... and Im thinking ill train before I take on the first Lord/Lady after i trained twice I realiye everytime a month goes by all the enemyies gain strength too, so what am I training for..? I recruited someone and they added someone too..? I am not a hardcore gamer, I like to play games for fun and if something is just to excessive and gets to hard I cant enjoy it anymore... I really wouldnt recommand this game to a social gamer that just plays for fun... first everything i obtained and leveled up throughout the main story just gets lost and now its getting to hard for my taste and the story im on only has a two star difficulty..!
    Last edited by BayBeeBoi; 2nd September 2012 at 11:50 PM.
    3DS Code: 0103-9907-4618 Friend Safari Psychic: Espurr, Grumpig and Duosion.

Actually you can recruit your hero in Ieyasu's story and probably a few others. That's what I did~
    Also if they get too hard, you should probably start grinding instead of rushing.
    I'm currently mass grinding in the story I'm playing and evolving tons of Warlords before completing it.

It's been a few days now. The other stories I have? LOLNO.

Quote Originally Posted by BayBeeBoi View Post
    So uhm I tried to play this as blind as possible and only looked up which worriors link perfectly with which pokemon... well i just beat the last castle linked with arceus and then beat nobunaga again... they showed the redits and everything and now I can only access seperate stories... does that mean everybody i linked perfectly and trained, evolved etc. its all gone and I cant play that anymore... i just went from loving this game to hating it... lol

EDIT: WoW! Are you serious..? So I decide to actually try those post game stories because I read after you beat them you get to play with your actual hero again. Im on my third story I forgot whose it is its one of those three little guys, the third one... and Im thinking ill train before I take on the first Lord/Lady after i trained twice I realiye everytime a month goes by all the enemyies gain strength too, so what am I training for..? I recruited someone and they added someone too..? I am not a hardcore gamer, I like to play games for fun and if something is just to excessive and gets to hard I cant enjoy it anymore... I really wouldnt recommand this game to a social gamer that just plays for fun... first everything i obtained and leveled up throughout the main story just gets lost and now its getting to hard for my taste and the story im on only has a two star difficulty..!

Perfect Links and Rare bought items( the ones where someone comes and visit you and sells you evolving stones etc.) are kept throughout the whole game (include all the episodes).
    Links are the only thing that aren't kept, so they will be resetted everytime you're on different story.
    It's not even that bad. If you do like Ieyasu's episode, you can evolve and perfect link majority of warlords that can give you an advantage at future episodes.
    Like if you evolve Tadakatsu and perfect linked him. This will help you do so much better in HIS respective episode. Well I obtained Dialga during that time, so it gives me even more advantage.

You just need to slowly advances during the game.
    It is much recommended to train with their perfect link pokemon since they will be much powerful than non-perfect link.
    And also, i would recommend to train JUST the warlords. ( well can't remember much since i evolve quite a lot of pokemon and perfect linked them earlier in the episodes ) since it is possible that they solo alone. Then i recommend you buy Guardian Charms, since they will significantly boost the power,defense and range of your pokemon which is much more possible to solo alone.
    You can get Guardian Charm from the Rare item Merchants for 10000 gold.
    It is actually my first time playing this game, and first ever tactic games. And I can actually say I'm quite good at it.

I spent a really long time on Mitsuhide and Gracia's episode, but they helped me so much later in the game.

^ Agreed.
    Though I do have a Charizard on one of my guys whose link is Chandelure, and he's one of my strongest players.
    Doing Motochika's episode, The Rebel, where I have to beat Nobunaga in 4 years. It's only September of year 2 and I've already gotten all but 2 of the nations down.
    I advice is to use your Pokemon strategically. Put your best guys on the front line, and pick your battles wisely. If they invade you and you don't feel like you can beat them, let them take the nation and fight back later. Also the stages on which you are battling are very key. Battles in Avia are much easier than battles in Vipera, so make sure you know your personal strategy for each area.
    Also dont let any of the warriors move on unused. Put all of them to work, mining, gaining energy or recruiting more people. No one should be passing onto the next month not having done anything.

BY THE WAY GUYS, I've mentioned this before, but I've made a complete spreadsheet of the Best Links and all of the warriors as well as War lords complete with sorting options and what not.
    download here, clean of viruses, https://dl.dropbox.com/u/35543131/PC...nk.public.xlsx
    Last edited by terrytorterra; 3rd September 2012 at 7:47 PM.
    Pokemon White Version:
    Name - Shiri
    Chat name - TNTturtle
    FC - 0346 9068 2458
        Spoiler:- Current DWFs for trade:

Emerald monotype run #1: DARK Uprising (6 Princes of Hell) - full team at 12 hrs
    Lucifer (39) Belphagor (41) Mammon (38) Beelzebub (34) Leviathan (35) Asmodeus (39)

Quote Originally Posted by Kirisame Marisa View Post
    /Casually joins in
    I just got my "four guardians" in Ieyasu's story. Apparently it's Tadakatsu, Oichi, Hanbei and Shingen.
    Are they supposed to mean anything else aside from max energy and not leaving the army?
    No, that's all it is. When that event happens, the people with the highest Power, Wisdom, Charisma, and Capacity are picked even if they're only regular Warriors.

As of last night, I finally have all of the Perfect Links for the regular Warriors! Now, I'm on Masamune's story so I can finally evolve him and then I'll be done except for the rest of the Eevees, Arceus, and Rayquaza.

From my experience, too much grinding can be a bad thing. As well as too much rushing. On some stories, once your army's total strength reaches a certain point, this Officer will show up and give some of the other armies a big power boost and make them become aggressive. If this happens when you have a lot of enemies left, you'll be in trouble. Or if it happens because you rushed and spread yourself too thin, you'll be in trouble still.

Btw, is Hanbei the only one who leaves and comes back with items if you lose a battle?

TC by DragonRanger!

I have a question about the facilities. Do they reset back to level one in special episodes after clearing the episode. I want to know because I would be a waste of time to keep farming money and upgrading facilities.

Quote Originally Posted by StaterLegend View Post
    I have a question about the facilities. Do they reset back to level one in special episodes after clearing the episode. I want to know because I would be a waste of time to keep farming money and upgrading facilities.
    Read my previous post.

but for short, yes they do.

Ok.. back to my question..

How do you really get Rayquaza? It says I need all of the legendary pokemon.
    Does that mean I need to have ALL the legendary pokemon on my team?
    Or as long as they're on the pokemon list? And does this include Arceus? Do i need to have the gold pokeball on Arceus to meet the requirement?

Quote Originally Posted by Devil-Tony View Post
    Ok.. back to my question..

How do you really get Rayquaza? It says I need all of the legendary pokemon.
    Does that mean I need to have ALL the legendary pokemon on my team?
    Or as long as they're on the pokemon list? And does this include Arceus? Do i need to have the gold pokeball on Arceus to meet the requirement?
    You just need to register them on the Pokemon list, and Arceus is most likely included on that list as well.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

I have yet another question... after my initial rant about how horrible and difficult i think the post game stories are, I decided to actually work my way through them... However I am just thinking what id I actually get to the point where I can play my heros story and I then beat that story, will that mean everything I achieve there will be reset again or do i actually get to stay in that story even after beating it..? Thanks...
    3DS Code: 0103-9907-4618 Friend Safari Psychic: Espurr, Grumpig and Duosion.

I have yet another question... after my initial rant about how horrible and difficult i think the post game stories are, I decided to actually work my way through them... However I am just thinking what id I actually get to the point where I can play my heros story and I then beat that story, will that mean everything I achieve there will be reset again or do i actually get to stay in that story even after beating it..? Thanks...
    I typed so much stuff and turned out it was not even the question you're asking...

I guess that means if you finished every single special episode, it unlocks another special episode that you can use your Hero.
    And I guess that it will be like all other special episodes. Start from Scratch....
    So you start with Aurora and you need to conquer each kingdom one by one.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil-Tony View Post
    I typed so much stuff and turned out it was not even the question you're asking...

I guess that means if you finished every single special episode, it unlocks another special episode that you can use your Hero.
    And I guess that it will be like all other special episodes. Start from Scratch....
    So you start with Aurora and you need to conquer each kingdom one by one.
    Yeah Im sure thats what it is but I mean after I conquer everything in that episode will i just stay there and be abe to max out everything link everybody 100 percent etc. or will it just be like every other story meaning after you beat it you see the credits and thats it... and you can play it again from scratch... sorry if im anoying with all these questions...

Yeah Im sure thats what it is but I mean after I conquer everything in that episode will i just stay there and be abe to max out everything link everybody 100 percent etc. or will it just be like every other story meaning after you beat it you see the credits and thats it... and you can play it again from scratch... sorry if im anoying with all these questions...
    I haven't completed all the special episodes yet... couple more to go....

but I think it actually stays forever when you conquered all the kingdom.
    you can max out every single thing I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by StaterLegend View Post
    Thing is, you should only upgrade the Facilities that you need to find Pokemon that you're looking for. Like if you get someone who needs Shieldon as their Perfect Link, you upgrade Cragspur and Valara's stuff to lvl 2.

As for the second Hero story, I haven't made it there yet, but I know you can play through it more than once, so I assume it works like the other stories.

TC by DragonRanger!

Thing is, you should only upgrade the Facilities that you need to find Pokemon that you're looking for. Like if you get someone who needs Shieldon as their Perfect Link, you upgrade Cragspur and Valara's stuff to lvl 2.

As for the second Hero story, I haven't made it there yet, but I know you can play through it more than once, so I assume it works like the other stories.
    Yes, you're right. The hero story works like any other episode. Once you beat it, the credits roll, and you would have to go through it over to play it again.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Yes, you're right. The hero story works like any other episode. Once you beat it, the credits roll, and you would have to go through it over to play it again.
    Wouldn't that be an entire waste of effort? :/ So basically after you clear everything, you just replay through cleared episodes?
    Sigh. If only they had an episode that could let you eternally play it... You could max out the facilities like nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirisame Marisa View Post
    Wouldn't that be an entire waste of effort? :/ So basically after you clear everything, you just replay through cleared episodes?
    Sigh. If only they had an episode that could let you eternally play it... You could max out the facilities like nothing.
    Yeah, but to ease the worry, every facility is maxed in the hero episode, so you only need to worry about perfect links and conquering castles. Of course, it does take a lot of fun out of upgrading everything, but that's all there is.

You could just keep playing the episode and not take the final castle. Not sure what the point of that would be, though.

TC by DragonRanger!

You could just keep playing the episode and not take the final castle. Not sure what the point of that would be, though.
    Perfect Links? Legandaries?

Page 56 of 62 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960 ... LastLast