Page 59 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9495556575859606162 LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 1542

Thread: Pokemon Conquest Discussion

I can't believe I forgot about this game. So since I missed the Reshiram event is there a way I can still get Reshiram or did I screw up by not downloading it?

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    I can't believe I forgot about this game. So since I missed the Reshiram event is there a way I can still get Reshiram or did I screw up by not downloading it?
    Well, erm, you can use passwords to get him, Motonari, Motochika and the other episodes...

BUT BE WARNED. THEY ARE UNOFFICIAL AND CAN PREVENT OTHER PASSWORDS FROM BEING USED (as it uses a slot system) They're found at Gamefaqs and work fine, but I'm actually not supposed to say this here...

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Well, erm, you can use passwords to get him, Motonari, Motochika and the other episodes...

BUT BE WARNED. THEY ARE UNOFFICIAL AND CAN PREVENT OTHER PASSWORDS FROM BEING USED (as it uses a slot system) They're found at Gamefaqs and work fine, but I'm actually not supposed to say this here...
    If I missed the official event then I missed it, I don't want to run the risk of damaging my game.

You just answered a question though, as long as we don't discuss it any further we should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Nybody also know how to raise defence? Ieyasu's Lairon is a pain.
    For evolutions that require a specific stat to be raised like that, ponigiri is your best friend. Make sure they always haave an up arrow to maximize stats.
    I'll put something here...eventually

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    If I missed the official event then I missed it, I don't want to run the risk of damaging my game.

You just answered a question though, as long as we don't discuss it any further we should be fine.
    Yeah, well, they don't damage, as all passwords are legalized, and none cause harm as apparently it was the developers that slipped about the passwords.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaSerperior View Post
    For evolutions that require a specific stat to be raised like that, ponigiri is your best friend. Make sure they always haave an up arrow to maximize stats.
    Yeah, forget this. i finished all Warlord Evolutions and Legendaries (except No, Masamune, Keiji, Mitsunari, Masanori, Kiyomasa, Terrakion, and Rayquaza) so forget it.

Now to find dem Bidoofed Trioturials.

How does Onix evolve?
    Some days you just can't force a smile. :<

Hanbei's pretty popular in Pokemon Conquest fans, I've noticed. xD My favourite is Masamune (He's really popular in Sengoku Musou's fandom).

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSilverMstr411 View Post
    How does Onix evolve?
    Make it hold a Metal Coat?

Sigh... I've just evolved all the Warlords and finished the Hero Story, but I haven't gotten Dialga nor Black Rayquaza. Dialga's really a pain to get for me, so at the moment I'm replaying Ieyasu's story.
    "I want you to make me a stepping stone so everyone can shine…!"

Ice Friend Safari - Snover / Bergmite / Cloyster
    Current and temporary Friend Safari is Grass - Tangela / Swadloon / Maractus

Quote Originally Posted by Kirisame Marisa View Post
    Hanbei's pretty popular in Pokemon Conquest fans, I've noticed. xD My favourite is Masamune (He's really popular in Sengoku Musou's fandom).

Make it hold a Metal Coat?

Sigh... I've just evolved all the Warlords and finished the Hero Story, but I haven't gotten Dialga nor Black Rayquaza. Dialga's really a pain to get for me, so at the moment I'm replaying Ieyasu's story.
    Yup! I think Hanbei got voted most popular Conquest Chaacter somewhere, but meh.

Along with having to hold a Metal Coat, the Onix tpneeds to recruit a warrior (or, at least fulfill the requirements, not actually recruit it).

I evolved all warlords except the Hero, got every Legendary except Arcues and Rayquaza, have all Warlords with they're perfect links fully evolved (except Hanbei and Kanbei, who have Lampent and Pikachu instead, as I dislike Volt Ackle), and planning on finishng all stories before sarting on the Hero's one.

PS. I found Nobunaga's story to be very easy to get Dialga in, as I just dumped Tadakatsu in the army without haing to worry aboit the Pokémon Limit, I then leftover one army (Hideyohi's, but that's irrelevant) who I would let take over one kingdom, and then reclaiming it, thus getting easy Lnk.

Beat Nobunaga this morning and am currently playing through the other Warlord's storys. So glad I got this game.
    Some days you just can't force a smile. :<

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSilverMstr411 View Post
    Beat Nobunaga this morning and am currently playing through the other Warlord's storys. So glad I got this game.
    Haha, K. It's fun ain't it?

Anyway, I got all Legends cep't Arxues and Rayquaza, I've almost unlocked the Hero's episode, just have to finish Motonari, Ujiyasu. But, I'm gonna hold off Motonari for last, so I can finish all stories before I start the hero's one.

Call me crazy, but I decided to go with a Musharna for Gracia nstead of Gothitelle (but I still use it sometimes), that's because Calming works a lot of times with me, and with Oichi's Lullaby close by, Musharna becomes an absolute beast, OHKOing Hydreigon like it was a Sunkern.

Episodes I till need to do: 27/35 (+ WiFi Eps, - Hero)
    Finished everything on the first page, three left on the second page, I think it was: No, Gracia and Hanzo, four left on the third page, I think it was: Ujiyasu, Oichi, Motonari, MGoichi, and on the last page, I only have one left. Kai. (Hero too tough)

I evolved everyone with their original Pokémon fully evolved, their BL Pokémon, and random third/fourth Poké.

List: (only listing best three/four)

Nobunaga: Hydreigon/Zekrom/Garchomp
    Mitsuhide: Glalie/Lapras/Articuno

Could someone recommend a quest to do that allows me the chance to "evolve" my Warlords besides the two female ones please?
    Pokemon White 2 Team

Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
    Could someone recommend a quest to do that allows me the chance to "evolve" my Warlords besides the two female ones please?
    Well, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Masamune's stories are all good, as if you do all three, you'll have easy access to all of THE warlords of Ransei.

Then, also do Ieyasu's story, as that is THE easiest story to fond Mitsunari, Kiyomasa, Masanori and Keiji in.

Erm, so yeah.

I'm two stories away from getting to the Heroes story, Motonari and Magoichi.

I'm doing Magoichi nkw, but it's impossible to recruit anything. I never get put near Okuni, Gracia is useless, Muneshige and Tadakatsu always overpower me, I can barely hurt Hanzo because of Poison types, Kai is suicide with that Pansear, and I never have gotten close to Hanbei and Kanbei.

I use my Sceptile, and I can never beat any warlord marginally helpfull without fainting. I've tried GC, going in with everyone, flag wins, and I can't even get one kingdom other than the one I already start with.

So, yeah. I really need help. (even Cupid boost doesn't help)

I finished the main quest, did Mitsunari and Kiyomasa's episodes (because I wanted to start with the easy ones) and I'm now working on Ieyasu's episode. Do I really have to slog through linking with 100 Pokemon AND training my army so nobody takes over my kingdom AND taking over other kingdoms so I can have space for more Warriors in order for them to link with more Pokemon AND worrying about everyone else trying to take over my kingdoms thereby making me lose space for Warriors and possibly making me lose the game if they take over all my kingdoms? Because I really don't want to have to deal with all that.

I just finished Mitsuhide's mission, and he was at ~71% with Lapras (it was definitely over 70%), but he didn't "evolve." Will he evolve (or have evolved) when I next get him? Also, to get Articuno, should I have gotten all areas of Nixtorm to Lv.3 in his story, or can it happen any time now?
    Last edited by jolteonjak; 21st February 2013 at 4:52 PM.
    Pokemon White 2 Team

Quote Originally Posted by E-V View Post
    I finished the main quest, did Mitsunari and Kiyomasa's episodes (because I wanted to start with the easy ones) and I'm now working on Ieyasu's episode. Do I really have to slog through linking with 100 Pokemon AND training my army so nobody takes over my kingdom AND taking over other kingdoms so I can have space for more Warriors in order for them to link with more Pokemon AND worrying about everyone else trying to take over my kingdoms thereby making me lose space for Warriors and possibly making me lose the game if they take over all my kingdoms? Because I really don't want to have to deal with all that.
    Yup. Though you should leave that story for later once you haveeveryonewith perfect links. You can get Registeel much easier then.

I just finished Mitsuhide's mission, and he was at ~71% with Lapras (it was definitely over 70%), but he didn't "evolve." Will he evolve (or have evolved) when I next get him? Also, to get Articuno, should I have gotten all areas of Nixtorm to Lv.3 in his story, or can it happen any time now?
    He ony evolves after finishing his story, and Articuno only appearsafter he and Graciaare Rank 2. It's easiestdone in Nobunaga's Story.

And, you need to do all areas to 3.

PS, Okuni with an Anorith is amazing.

If I put in the password for Zorua, how will I know it worked? (besides it saying "password recognized")

What I mean is, do I have to go into batles and hope that one of the wild ones is Zorua? What if I missed which one it was supposed to be and then I won't be able to use the password anymore?

EDIT: Never mind, I got a messenger telling me about Zorua on the next month.
    Last edited by Mount Silver; 27th February 2013 at 12:48 AM.
        Spoiler:- Friend codes:

Pretty sure everyone else knew this, but I discovered recently, much to my dismay, that Pokemon don't evolve after completing the final battle of a scenario. I had a Boldore with over 70% link, and it didn't evolve after the final Warrior battle. I purposefully spent the time raising that link too. =\ Oh well. Doing Hideyoshi's scenario. If I get her again I can try once more.

Pretty sure everyone else knew this, but I discovered recently, much to my dismay, that Pokemon don't evolve after completing the final battle of a scenario. I had a Boldore with over 70% link, and it didn't evolve after the final Warrior battle. I purposefully spent the time raising that link too. =\ Oh well. Doing Hideyoshi's scenario. If I get her again I can try once more.
    Yeah... And they don't gallery either, if they evolved but you haven't used them yet (oddly).

Anyway, I found a glitch. In the final story, me and my opponents keep getting random Freeze, Sleep and Paralysis statuses. Any idea why and how this is happening?

My Glaceon's Frostbite also activites with basically every move.

Well, I think I figured out all the requirements for Registeel.
    1) Be in Ieyasu's episode "The Burden of Peace"
    2) have 15 Warlords with perfect links found in your army (They don't need to be at a 100% link with that Pokemon, they just need to have it be possible to reach 100%)
    3) Deploy Ieyasu and Tadakatsu in Valora
    4) End the turn
    5) At the start of the month, you get the Unifier Crystal, keep Ieyasu and Tadakatsu where they are, and equip the Crystal on Ieyasu
    7) End the turn
    8) The shrine will open up at the start of the next turn, take Ieyasu there, as only he can link with Registeel
    9) Use Registeel after linking for gallery registration
    10) SAVE SAVE SAVE

Quote Originally Posted by Schiffy View Post
    Well, I think I figured out all the requirements for Registeel.
    1) Be in Ieyasu's episode "The Burden of Peace"
    2) have 15 Warlords with perfect links found in your army (They don't need to be at a 100% link with that Pokemon, they just need to have it be possible to reach 100%)
    3) Deploy Ieyasu and Tadakatsu in Valora
    4) End the turn
    5) At the start of the month, you get the Unifier Crystal, keep Ieyasu and Tadakatsu where they are, and equip the Crystal on Ieyasu
    7) End the turn
    8) The shrine will open up at the start of the next turn, take Ieyasu there, as only he can link with Registeel
    9) Use Registeel after linking for gallery registration
    10) SAVE SAVE SAVE
    Pretty much everyone already knew this... and you forgot the fact that half or more of everyone in your army needs to have the perfect link too.

Anyway... I finished the game. With the exception of the galleries (which I'm only 2 Poké away from anyway, Snorlax and Cincinno, but the warrior not yet) and perfect links for warriors (none of who have perect links yet), I'm pretty much done.

I finished all stories, got veryone with their perfect links and original Pokémon to Link 100% (except Ranmaru and that stupid Dratini), got all legends, and finished the two heroes of Ransei.

Actually, I did this a while ago, but I was waiting for someone to post.

Any tips on getting Zorua? I've read a few different ways of getting it. It only appears in Yaksha right?

Any tips on getting Zorua? I've read a few different ways of getting it. It only appears in Yaksha right?
    t appears anywhere, as long as Kotaro goes into battle, in fact, it's hardest to get it in Yaksha.

Here are the ways of getting it:
    1. Password (simple enough)

2. Finding it if Kotaro goes into battle (this only workds if there are 5 OR LESS Pokémon shown on the preview. It works best on a place without Dark types, because it gets a best link, even with Illusion on, so you don't want to confuse it with other pokemon. If you find one extra pokémon than shown on the preview, one of the extra Pokémon is Zorua. Note that just like in the games, it loses it's Illusion if hit by a move, it also loses it if it uses a move. Note that this is the ONLY LEGITIMATE WAY OF DOING THIS as the password for Zorua was never released, but can be generated.)

These two ways are the ONLY ways of doing it, and believe me, that Zorua isn't insanely rare. But, just like Conquering Ransei, it can take a year or a little more or less, depending on your luck and if your searching for it, or are just waiting to stumble upon it.

Anywhere? Good. I'm sending him to the Water Kingdom since there won't be any Dark types there. Thank you!

I'm doing Masamune's mission now and I have all the kingdoms from Nixtorm to Yaksha...If I try to invade Terrera or Ilusio will it trigger the officer with the Gabite or not ?

What are the conditions to evolve No ? Should I have all ghost types considered caught in the gallery or as part of my active army ?

What are the conditions Dialga and Zekrom and Articuno ? I have Mitsuhide (level 1), Nobunaga (level 2), Ranmaru (level 2), Ina (level 2) and Tadakatsu (level 2)...
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Kirlia, Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Gastrodon, Kakuna, Ariados, Muk, Whirlipede, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

I also have Bravely Default so if you want to add me for that game PM too ^^

Arrancars are pokemon...seriously they have four moves:
    Pesquisa (Mind reader?)
    Bala (Elemental punch?)
    Sonido (Extreme Speed)
    Cero (Hyper Beam)

Page 59 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9495556575859606162 LastLast