Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 1542

Thread: Pokemon Conquest Discussion

Got the Conqueror's Crystal!

It only activates in Nobunaga's episode and Nobunaga, Mitsuhide (his episode needs to be played first to unlock his transformation), and Ranmaru are all Level 2 and do something in any place together (though I did it in Dragnor). It's not really necessary to have them at 80%. Zekrom will appear after doing anything in any kingdom while Nobunaga has the crystal equipped.

That's enough clarification, I think.

EDIT: Oh, screw you, game! I have to go through the MC's episode again just to get Shiny Rayquaza.

(Serebii, would you please update all related info? There's NOTHING in the legendary page where it says Rayquaza appears in Two Heroes of Ransei.)
    Last edited by AuraChannelerChris; 21st September 2013 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Got the Conqueror's Crystal!

It only activates in Nobunaga's episode and Nobunaga, Mitsuhide (his episode needs to be played first to unlock his transformation), and Ranmaru are all Level 2 and do something in any place together (though I did it in Dragnor). It's not really necessary to have them at 80%. Zekrom will appear after doing anything in any kingdom while Nobunaga has the crystal equipped.

That's enough clarification, I think.

EDIT: Oh, screw you, game! I have to go through the MC's episode again just to get Shiny Rayquaza.

(Serebii, would you please update all related info? There's NOTHING in the legendary page where it says Rayquaza appears in Two Heroes of Ransei.)
    Yeah...

Oh, forget about it, they'll be prioritizng on XY and once that gets done they said they'd focus on RSEFRLG, leaving spinoffs like this without very good information, as it still has avariety ofmistakes and missing information.

Do any of you guys know where to find "Nagayoshi". I really want him in my army! Please....

Quote Originally Posted by Lareon View Post
    Do any of you guys know where to find "Nagayoshi". I really want him in my army! Please....
    Nagayoshi randomly appears as a wandering Warrior in a Kingdom, although, like all other Warriors, in only 2 or 3 Episodes.

It's entirely random as to wether he appears, but when you start a Episode, you can press Y and scroll through to see if he's in any of the Kingdoms.

Do the same for 3 or 4 months, and if he's appeared, it means he's in that Episode.

If not, it's likely he isn't, and you'll have to check another Episode.

I was not a fan of this game. It is my least favorite Pokémon Spinoff Game.
    I thought it would be better than it was and I think it was more for people into Nobunaga.
    Make YouTube Videos about Pokémon! Subscribe http://tinyurl.com/omm3mde

New to Shiny Hunting!

Currently Hunting: Shiny Froakie @1760+ Resets

Quote Originally Posted by KidsPTC View Post
    I was not a fan of this game. It is my least favorite Pokémon Spinoff Game.
    I thought it would be better than it was and I think it was more for people into Nobunaga.
    Meh, it's just a Strategy RPG, with dumbed-down mechanics from NA.

Anyway, finally finished Kanbei's Story again, now cornered Hideyoshi in Nobunaga's Episode, letting him battle me for Link, got a lot of Alternate Pokémon to 100 or 90% now.

Personally, I just may give this game a go once I have a 3DS. My DS was stolen back then and never got it back.

But ... now that we have the mega evolutions, why am I ever imagining those warlords using those mega evolutions? If Tecmo Koei decides to gives those spin-off another shot, how would they deal with the mega evos? Whould they redesign/create mega evo's from pokemon that gamefreak decides not to mega evolve?

I know its just quite a speculation. But I have to say that this game is much more simplified compared to the Fire Emblem Series in terms of the Strategy Genre.
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

This game is so good. It is one of my favourite Pokémon spin-off games. When I thought that the game was over, I suddenly discovered that it was actually only just beginning. I wish I could have stayed as my character but playing as other people can be pretty interesting too =)

3DS friend code: 1478-4001-3509

I would love to link up with people!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    It's a whole new world we live in,
    It's a whole new way to see,
    It's a whole new place,
    With a brand new attitude
    But you still gotta catch 'em all
    And be the best that you can be!

Quote Originally Posted by Zamin View Post
    This game is so good. It is one of my favourite Pokémon spin-off games. When I thought that the game was over, I suddenly discovered that it was actually only just beginning. I wish I could have stayed as my character but playing as other people can be pretty interesting too =)
    You get to play as yourself later on, though, and you can Recruit yourself in some Episodes too.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    You get to play as yourself later on, though, and you can Recruit yourself in some Episodes too.
    Cheers for the spoiler 8)

3DS friend code: 1478-4001-3509

I would love to link up with people!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    It's a whole new world we live in,
    It's a whole new way to see,
    It's a whole new place,
    With a brand new attitude
    But you still gotta catch 'em all
    And be the best that you can be!

I liked Pokémon Conquest a lot, but I feel that if they make a sequel, they need to make the map bigger and time to conquer longer. This would increase the strategic potential, because Pokémon Conquest seems pretty basic for its over world strategy. Maybe they should split the individual kingdoms into multiple territories?

I like Pokemon Conquest a lot, but I don't really play it often for some reason.

Also, I have a couple questions:

-Where do you find evolution stones for Eevee?
    -How do you use items in battle?

Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuram View Post
    I like Pokemon Conquest a lot, but I don't really play it often for some reason.

Evolutions stones are bought from the traveling merchants that appear automatically before you after you advance months: either the fat guy or the gal. Sadly, they appear randomly in each year so you better have 5000 gold or more to buy the stones.

To use items, you need to equip them on the Pokemon from the Info box (I think).

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuram View Post

Evolution Stones are like Aura said, but other Evolution Iems like the Reaper Coth can be found that way too.
    You may also randomly get attacked by thugs, and they may give an Evolutionary Item once beaten.

Well, first, you must click on the Kingdom, and when you get to the drop-down menu, press on Equip.
    From there, Equip whatever you want, and ener a Battle.
    In the Battle, click on the Pokémon, and click on the second button in the drop-down menu that appears then.
    From there, you'll see the Item, and the Warrior Skill.

I do wish it was easier to "level up". I've been on Nobunaga's story for over five years of game time and he's nowhere NEAR to "evolving". I have one kingdom left that isn't under my control so I'm just doing the same things over and over again trying to get to that point.

I also wish that link levels would be preserved through the stories. I mean, they keep who's caught their perfect links even if they don't initially battle you with them, and it would apply to the opponents too, so I don't agree with the assessment that it would be game-breaking. I just really hate how everything goes back to its lowest levels when you start a new story.

Though at the same time I don't get why Nobunaga isn't more popular. I mean, he's basically N as an actual villain.
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Gabbiani View Post
    I do wish it was easier to "level up". I've been on Nobunaga's story for over five years of game time and he's nowhere NEAR to "evolving". I have one kingdom left that isn't under my control so I'm just doing the same things over and over again trying to get to that point.

I also wish that link levels would be preserved through the stories. I mean, they keep who's caught their perfect links even if they don't initially battle you with them, and it would apply to the opponents too, so I don't agree with the assessment that it would be game-breaking. I just really hate how everything goes back to its lowest levels when you start a new story.

Though at the same time I don't get why Nobunaga isn't more popular. I mean, he's basically N as an actual villain.
    You do know there's a way to increase link quite quickly. First, choose a kingdom with Pokemon weak to your warrior's attack. Second, make sure the kingdom's wild Pokemon area is lv 3.. Third, equip a Guardian Charm to the warrior you're training. Then enter the lv 3 area and destroy everything in your path.

I guarantee the links will raise quickly. Did that with my Hero once. Got to 80% link by the time I reached Cragspur and used Arceus for the rest of the hero's story.

In honor of Mystica
    3DS FC: 3926-5714-3675 | Y IGN: Tempus

Quote Originally Posted by Schiffy View Post
    Well, I think I figured out all the requirements for Registeel.
    1) Be in Ieyasu's episode "The Burden of Peace"
    2) have 15 Warlords with perfect links found in your army (They don't need to be at a 100% link with that Pokemon, they just need to have it be possible to reach 100%)
    3) Deploy Ieyasu and Tadakatsu in Valora
    4) End the turn
    5) At the start of the month, you get the Unifier Crystal, keep Ieyasu and Tadakatsu where they are, and equip the Crystal on Ieyasu
    7) End the turn
    8) The shrine will open up at the start of the next turn, take Ieyasu there, as only he can link with Registeel
    9) Use Registeel after linking for gallery registration
    10) SAVE SAVE SAVE

Hi. I tired all of that, and nothing's working. I even had everything at Level 3. What am I doing wrong? Sorry to be bothering you and thank you for your time and patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusione-Tempus View Post
    You do know there's a way to increase link quite quickly. First, choose a kingdom with Pokemon weak to your warrior's attack. Second, make sure the kingdom's wild Pokemon area is lv 3.. Third, equip a Guardian Charm to the warrior you're training. Then enter the lv 3 area and destroy everything in your path.

I guarantee the links will raise quickly. Did that with my Hero once. Got to 80% link by the time I reached Cragspur and used Arceus for the rest of the hero's story.
    I've been doing that and it's still EXTREMELY slow.
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

I've been doing that and it's still EXTREMELY slow.
    Just let enemies take over and then take the Kingdoms back, that'll give triple the alink.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Dreamer View Post
    Hi. I tired all of that, and nothing's working. I even had everything at Level 3. What am I doing wrong? Sorry to be bothering you and thank you for your time and patience.
    You may or may not need Ina(or whatever her name is)
    Click image for respective credits

EDIT: Accidental double post. Stupid tablet
    Last edited by rotomotorz; 1st January 2014 at 12:13 AM.
    Click image for respective credits

Okay. Next time I'll try that. Thank you for answering my questions. Any other suggestions are welcome. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Just let enemies take over and then take the Kingdoms back, that'll give triple the alink.
    They stopped attacking me a loooong time ago.

I'm not sure if it's any different during the main story, but if you leave an empty castle in range of the enemy, they'll take it almost instantly. Should work every time, though again, I'm not sure if it works in the first hero story.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Regirock

Make one Kingdom next to them epmty, they should invade then.

If not, put a Warrior/Warlord with a total Strength that is more than half their strength but less than their maximum, and they should invade.

Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162 LastLast