Page 12 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Conquest Discussion

Just wanted to ask whether there is going to be list which gives us the link percentage at which a pokemon evolves.

On another note, Oichi on the main site is said to have "Normal" as her type, but for me its "Normal-Dragon". Why is it like that.

Also what is the maximum level of link percentage for "Standard Bushou", it seems that most of them are only getting a maximum of 70%.
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 21st March 2012 at 2:07 PM.

thats pretty cool how the pokemon evolve in this game.
    I claim Mewugirom and ultimate Kyurem Credit by BrutakaBlazikin

3ds fc- 2664-2274-9834
    Pokemon White FC-0347-1829-1770

Clans
    KI:U- [в˛κ] born 2 kill
    MK7- [tAF] team AlphaFreeze

Can't wait till Pokémon X and Y

Quote Originally Posted by Porygandrew View Post
    Thanks for the updated Bushou list!

Just curious: Is one able to Link-grind between conquests in order to try to reach 100% sooner? And does that count against obtaining the special episodes needed before January 4th?

Too bad this game doesn't have multi-player. I would have loved to have seen a 4-way battle!
    Even after wild battles, your Pokémon is not able to do anything until the next day

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Just wanted to ask whether there is going to be list which gives us the link percentage at which a pokemon evolves.

On another note, Oichi on the main site is said to have "Normal" as her type, but for me its "Normal-Dragon". Why is it like that.

Also what is the maximum level of link percentage for "Standard Bushou", it seems that most of them are only getting a maximum of 70%.
    Database typo. I accidentally wrote 1 instead of 4 and bam, Dragon become Normal twice which cancelled itself out

All Standard Bushou have a Best Link. I'm currently calculating them

Thanks Serebii.

Also i wanted to now what exactly does "おまかせ" (omakase) is used for. It has option under it which are "くんれん" (kunren), "たんさく" (tansaku), "はってん" (hatten), "やめる" (yameru).

Also what are, はつでんシステム, ぽにぎりや, さいくつじょ mainly for, and why is levels associated with them and is it possible to increase there levels.
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 21st March 2012 at 2:13 PM.

Hey can u guys add pics of all the castals from each leaders area in the game thanx

It's so confusing having multiple bushou which look similar but have different best links. Thanks for putting the Standard list up. It helps a bit.

Till now the only Best Link partner I've found is Jouun and Mareep.

One query, does anything happen to Standard Bushou when they achieve Best Link?
    Forever Worshipping Snorlax

Amazing Badges by ~.:Northern Lights:.~
    Tiki and Baby Snorlaxes by 705030

White Friend Code: 0647 5766 4375

Thanks for all now I can beat this game since now I can understand it despite being japanese
    I played pokemon white in japanese too I am waiting for a realible english patch/the international (if any) release.

Just 2 more things I found troublesome... how do I unlock the password menu? and the second is "water stone" and "moon stone" are written in the same way like in the main games (for searching it in the store)

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Shortcut to damage calculator

All items from the main game are written exactly the same here. Password menu is unlocked as soon as you can start befriending Pokémon

How do i get Glaceon,leafeon,espeon or unbreon ?

Hey, has anyone else run into a wild Eevee? Because I did last night. And this was without a password.
    View my trade shop here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...e-s-Trade-Shop

English Black FC: 0948 4275 8925
    English White FC: 1163 7087 2919

Quote Originally Posted by kaorusquee View Post
    Hey, has anyone else run into a wild Eevee? Because I did last night. And this was without a password.
    Which Nation?

thanks now I might be able to evolve this eevee

eevee isn't in the nation list are you sure you found him?

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Shortcut to damage calculator

I've noticed a couple of non-password related swarms including Pansage. Eevee could just be one of them. Going to be checking into it shortly

Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition sold 172,027 in the first two days, topping the chart for the week

Hi, i just want to know if you can re-battle the password pokemon Sometime after you have befriended it or in my case made them faint?

Quote Originally Posted by junicobakura View Post
    Hi, i just want to know if you can re-battle the password pokemon Sometime after you have befriended it or in my case made them faint?
    Near as I can tell, they only appear once

Just got a random legend encounter of Arceus within the episode. Made a page about it

I'm in the middle of playing this game right now, and am wondering a few things that I couldn't find the answers to on the internet.

- Can you exchange befriended pokemon between Bushous, or are they locked to the Bushou that befriended them? Note that I haven't actually started befriending any pokemon yet so I don't know how it works apart from what I've read on the main site.

- I read somewhere that a Bushou'll tell you if you've befriended a pokemon that matched their Best Link, but what's necessary for them to say that? Do you have to have that exact pokemon befriended by that exact Bushou or will they go "Hey I heard one of our guys befriended a [insert pokemon species here] mind if I raise that instead?"

And I should mention that I can read the Japanese used in this game perfectly fine and can figure out most of the translations, so if anyone needs any help translating anything just gimme the term here and I'll most likely be able to make sense of it for you. Might be a bit late at this point, but eh. Just don't ask me "I've gotten this far and what does the third option from the top in menu X mean?" because I have crap memory and will have no idea what you're talking about at all.
    Last edited by Konungarike; 21st March 2012 at 10:19 PM. Reason: Corrected some typos.

1. They're locked to the Boshou
    2. Yes, when you befriend the Pokémon, they'll tell you. You can also tell when you do the link. If the medal is Gold, the Link between Pokémon and Bushou is at least 90% so it's a good indicator

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    1. They're locked to the Boshou
    2. Yes, when you befriend the Pokémon, they'll tell you. You can also tell when you do the link. If the medal is Gold, the Link between Pokémon and Bushou is at least 90% so it's a good indicator
    1 - If a Bushou reaches its maximum number of pokemon available to use, will I be able to have them befriend a new pokemon and replace it with one of the old ones?

2 - I've noticed that there are medals next to wild pokemon before you even start a battle; can I use that feature to move around a bunch of bushous and see if there's a change in the medal beforehand?

Quote Originally Posted by Konungarike View Post
    1 - If a Bushou reaches its maximum number of pokemon available to use, will I be able to have them befriend a new pokemon and replace it with one of the old ones?

2 - I've noticed that there are medals next to wild pokemon before you even start a battle; can I use that feature to move around a bunch of bushous and see if there's a change in the medal beforehand?

1. Yeah you can
    2. Only the ones in battle. You can guess it mostly based on the type of the Bushou though

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    1. Yeah you can
    2. Only the ones in battle. You can guess it mostly based on the type of the Bushou though
    Thanks a lot for the help! : )

I dunno if people'd appreciate posting found Best Links in this thread?

I just found テルモト // Terumoto's Best Link, which is チュリネ // Churine // Petilil.
    *ソウリン // Sourin's Best Link is ピチュー // Pichu.
    Last edited by Konungarike; 21st March 2012 at 11:37 PM. Reason: Found another Best Link

Is there some sort of special requirement to recruit the special bushos? I keep battling them but they seem to only join my team randomly. (Playing the first special episode but can't seem to recruit the lass with the chubchoo or jigglypuff)

Luckily, just got a mewtwo encounter,
    In post game you can upgrade places you can go in a region for up to level 3
    Upgrading a battle place to level 2 will unlock another battle place for that region
    Upgrading every place on that region to level 2 will unlock a special place for that region, in flame region case, its a hot spring that will allow you to change your pokemon's ability in exchange for gold
    In gem nation, the special place will increase a bushou's stats temporarily.

Upgrading shops unlocks new items for it to sell
    Also, every shops have different items to sell

I hope sir serebii will compile the items list next

I just had Hideyoshi evolve without getting anywhere close to 100% link. I wasn't even using his best link when it happened. He just evolved when I got a 60% link with Infernape during his episode. Is the 100% link requirement only actually necessary if you're trying to evolve a leader outside of their special episode? I only had two nations left at that point too, if that has anything to do with it.

Page 12 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast