Page 16 of 62 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Conquest Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by junicobakura View Post

Sir serebii, is the method of evolving muneshige right?
    Cause i have him at 80% and still no evolution, with ginchiyo at same nation.
    I have the same problem, but with Nene. She has a Crobat at 78% max tension and with Hanzo at the same nation, and nothing happens, tried battling bushous, generals, going to the mine(?), everything. what do

Quote Originally Posted by Konungarike View Post
    Oh, and for page suggestions; I'd love details regarding the おまかせ // omakase options in the overworld. I know you can have bushous mine for gold, train to raise their pokemon's link % or tension and so on, but yeah details on how that works would be nice. Like how many link % do they gain, do I have to reselect it every month, etc.
    くんれん - Gives the Pokemon the Bushou is using some Link
    たんさく - Commands the Bushou to try to Scout for another Bushou or Link with a New Pokemon
    はってん - Commands the Bushou to Dig for Gold and if you Have Sufficient gold they will try to Upgrade Facilities on that Nation

I'll double check the Bushou evolutions...must have missed something

Quote Originally Posted by junicobakura View Post
    くんれん - Gives the Pokemon the Bushou is using some Link
    たんさく - Commands the Bushou to try to Scout for another Bushou or Link with a New Pokemon
    はってん - Commands the Bushou to Dig for Gold and if you Have Sufficient gold they will try to Upgrade Facilities on that Nation
    I can read the game in Japanese just fine, so I already know that. I said I'd like details on how it works exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Ninetales isn't obainable in the game
    that's a bummer! thanks for letting me know.

That's true. The higher the tension, the better they'll do in combat.

I need some help big time with this game. Firstly, can someone clarify the best links for the main characters? In that, some only require a link percentage as opposed to 100% Link to evolve. The evolution methods are simple but it's getting to be a big pain in the behind having to tell some of my Bushous not to evolve the pkmn. Is it even possible to evolve both the Bushou and pkmn without a drop in link percentage? For example, if Oichi's Jigglypuff were to evolve with a Moon Stone equipped and with a link percentage of 70%, the link percentage would drop to 90% as opposed to 100% before evolution.

One more thing, is there some way to get more link points out of battle? I'm about to fight the final battle to capture Arceus and beat the main game but linking isn't going too well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziko View Post
    I need some help big time with this game. Firstly, can someone clarify the best links for the main characters? In that, some only require a link percentage as opposed to 100% Link to evolve. The evolution methods are simple but it's getting to be a big pain in the behind having to tell some of my Bushous not to evolve the pkmn. Is it even possible to evolve both the Bushou and pkmn without a drop in link percentage? For example, if Oichi's Jigglypuff were to evolve with a Moon Stone equipped and with a link percentage of 70%, the link percentage would drop to 90% as opposed to 100% before evolution.

One more thing, is there some way to get more link points out of battle? I'm about to fight the final battle to capture Arceus and beat the main game but linking isn't going too well.
    I had that same doubt, but I learned the hard way how to to work it out. That happens because some unevolved bushous happen to have best link with the unevolved forms of the pokes, but not with the evolved form, but the evolved bushous have best link with both the evolved and unevolved pokes.

So here is what you do: You keep training and evolving your poke, no matter the drop in the max %, because your busho will evolve (sometimes you'll need to check for some other requirements aside from link% with best link), and when your bushou changes, your percentages will top at 100% again. This tip should be pinned so others don't suffer as I did (I saved when a pokemon evolved, catched a new unevolved one, trained him, it evolved by mistake again, and saved again (damn jap), I was enraged, kept training the poke knowing that it would never achieve the best he could, and suddenly my bushou evolved. TA-DA! 100% max link again. I just lost some hours of my life on that)

Oh god. Thank you! I can now rest easy knowing some of my guys will have decent pkmn before endgame and on top of that, not having to worry anymore about this. The requirements for Best Link make perfect sense to me because the majority of my guys are at the rate where they should evolve themselves as well as the pkmn.

Managed to evolve muneshige, unkown link level because staraptor is about 85%
    Happened when i beat a wild/roaming motonari's tsutarja with 1 hit brave bird
    Also without his pokemon damaging mine or in 4 turns
    And without ginchiyo in the nation

in the game i am doing Keiji from the wifi event and i defeat a lot of nations and in the wild i see some bushou leaders and they won t become friends is there some other requeriments ? i tried to get no damage from any pokemon but and when there is battle 10 turns i beat them on the 7-8 turn after battle i don t see them as friends are there more requeriments than 2 if it is can it be updated ? XD

Even if you do everything right, it's not a guarantee

i have another question i have this standard bushou it has the same stats as jubei but has another pic and has beldum but 70% is it some glitch ? all other standart are right but the one i have has same things but 70 % the others have al 100 % with poke can that be update if can ? my bushou has the pic like harutaka and another thing the girl with zubat it says to rank up to 2 golbat & crobat 70 % do i must have two zubats then or 1 ?
    Last edited by simone; 29th March 2012 at 3:30 PM.

Hmm.. I have a question about zorua.. If it has illusion as an ability, any tips on how to get him easily? I'm getting frustrated about finding one for the best link bushou leader. (Forgot the name) And I'm kinda afraid to link with every pokemon using that bushou because I'm not sure whether you are allowed to catch more pokemon after you've obtained the max pokemon for the bushou.

Quote Originally Posted by sasukedialga View Post
    Hmm.. I have a question about zorua.. If it has illusion as an ability, any tips on how to get him easily? I'm getting frustrated about finding one for the best link bushou leader. (Forgot the name) And I'm kinda afraid to link with every pokemon using that bushou because I'm not sure whether you are allowed to catch more pokemon after you've obtained the max pokemon for the bushou.
    Don't worry, you can befriend more than the limit although you must release one in exchange

I was battling against Ujiyasu's nation, and I defeated everyone but him within 4 turns, one or two even on the first turn. Yet, not one of them joined me after the battle. Was there any extra requirement, or are they just not recruitable in that battle?
    Forever Worshipping Snorlax

Amazing Badges by ~.:Northern Lights:.~
    Tiki and Baby Snorlaxes by 705030

White Friend Code: 0647 5766 4375

I believe that all these characters are playable in the special episode so that's probably why they cannot be recruited in the main scenario. Most of the early ones can be though except the guys from Water & Plant Nations. They can only be obtained through WiFi.

But I didn't even get the standard Bushou. If it was just that Bushou leader I wouldn't have seen any problem.
    Forever Worshipping Snorlax

Amazing Badges by ~.:Northern Lights:.~
    Tiki and Baby Snorlaxes by 705030

White Friend Code: 0647 5766 4375

Quote Originally Posted by Ziko View Post
    I believe that all these characters are playable in the special episode so that's probably why they cannot be recruited in the main scenario. Most of the early ones can be though except the guys from Water & Plant Nations. They can only be obtained through WiFi.
    Both motonari and motochika are recruitable in hideyoshi's episode.

what's the meaning of the +1/+2/+3...+x that shows up right aside from the attack name on the pokemon stats? I noticed it goes up when, after a battle, after the percentage of a pokemon goes up, a blue sign appears on top of it, but dunno what it means

I wasn't sure where to put this, but I found two helpful passwords not up on the main site here:

Zorua: 28セメエフハ3
    Riolu: セ9タフロヂロイ

The Riolu window ends on the 16th of April, I don't know about the Zorua one. I've checked that Zorua works, but I've yet to check Riolu. These are the two hardest to get (I think). Have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by shino619 View Post
    what's the meaning of the +1/+2/+3...+x that shows up right aside from the attack name on the pokemon stats? I noticed it goes up when, after a battle, after the percentage of a pokemon goes up, a blue sign appears on top of it, but dunno what it means
    Upgrade Level , it gets +1 every 20% Link , at 100% link it's Rank 5 , Attacks get stronger every Level

Quote Originally Posted by weirdesky View Post
    I wasn't sure where to put this, but I found two helpful passwords not up on the main site here:

Zorua: 28セメエフハ3
    Riolu: セ9タフロヂロイ

The Riolu window ends on the 16th of April, I don't know about the Zorua one. I've checked that Zorua works, but I've yet to check Riolu. These are the two hardest to get (I think). Have fun.
    actually Riolu isn't that hard to Spot , just upgrade your facilities in the Fist Nation.

does anyone know which pokemon is good with jubei but has same picture as harutaka psy steel ? i have beldum with him but still 70 %

Quote Originally Posted by simone View Post
    does anyone know which pokemon is good with jubei but has same picture as harutaka psy steel ? i have beldum with him but still 70 %
    Will check into it

The Reshiram Event is now live

can Hideyoshi be recruited in the episode of Keiji ? and i have recruited Yukimura with tepig in 8/10 turns (8 from 10 turns in keiji episode )

Page 16 of 62 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast