Page 19 of 62 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Conquest Discussion

OMG!

I so had this written off as likely to be Japan only - am amazed it's getting an English release.

If it doesn't come to Europe...well it's a regular DS game, so won't be region-locked, so I'll just import it.

Quote Originally Posted by cantab View Post
    OMG!

I so had this written off as likely to be Japan only - am amazed it's getting an English release.

If it doesn't come to Europe...well it's a regular DS game, so won't be region-locked, so I'll just import it.
    Actually it's DSi enhanced so it is Region Locked. It will work on any DS or DS Lite however.

Spoiler:- ΩRαS Shinies:

but how i activate the registeel event

dannydan039, you need to beat Ieyasu's episode and then get the facilities to level 3, I'm not sure if all facilities or just one.
    Best link with Ieyasu.

Just like above I'm not sure about it.
    If I want Mewtwo, do all the facilities have to be level 3 or just one? I beat kenshin's episode, so I just need to know if it's all that needs upgraded or just the one wild area.
    Last edited by ilovedeino; 5th April 2012 at 3:23 PM.
        Spoiler:- Challenges:

Userbar made by Geijutsu-shin in Trickster44's Art Shop

Quote Originally Posted by ilovedieno View Post
    dannydan039, you need to beat Ieyasu's episode and then get the facilities to level 3, I'm not sure if all facilities or just one.
    Best link with Ieyasu.

Just like above I'm not sure about it.
    If I want Mewtwo, do all the facilities have to be level 3 or just one? I beat kenshin's episode, so I just need to know if it's all that needs upgraded or just the one wild area.
    The method for registeel is different from mewtwo,groudon or articuno

Also, yes, for mewtwo to be encountered, you need to max the wild pokemon areas in gem

Glad it's coming to the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by junicobakura View Post
    The method for registeel is different from mewtwo,groudon or articuno

Also, yes, for mewtwo to be encountered, you need to max the wild pokemon areas in gem
    but what is the method and where is the registeel event

dunno if this has been answered already but do the warlords have to be evolved in their own episodes?

Quote Originally Posted by dannydan039 View Post
    but what is the method and where is the registeel event
    I don't know, still searching ,

Quote Originally Posted by nakayliahen View Post
    dunno if this has been answered already but do the warlords have to be evolved in their own episodes?
    All can evolve outside their episodes except Nobunaga and Masamune

Nakayliahen: Only like... three. Musamune, Nobunaga and You (the second time). Although I think serebii disagrees with the Japanese wiki about whether you need to be in the last episode to evolve you.

For people asking about the what the wiki says on the legendaries, here it is:

Articuno: Mitsuhide's episode cleared, both Fubuki/Blizzard's pokemon areas at level 3. The next month Articuno will appear inside a new structure in Fubuki/Blizzard.

Mewtwo: Kenshin's episode cleared, both of Genmu/Gem's pokemon areas at level 3. The following month Mewtwo will appear inside a new structure in Genmu/Gem.

Groudon: Shingen's episode cleared, both of Daichi/Earth's pokemon areas at level 3. The following month Groudon will appear inside a new structure in Daichi/Earth.

Terrakion: Have Keiji evolved, have Kigan/Pointy Rock under your possession. The next month Terrakion will appear in Kigan's cave (どうくつ).

Zekrom: Have Nobunaga (Rank 2), Mitsuhide, and Ranmaru in the same nation and have the devil stone in your possession. It apperently shows up not in Ryuu/Dragon, but in Shiden/Tram.

Arceus: Have You (Rank 3). It'll show up in Hajime.

Reshiram: Get the event over wifi. Have Hideyoshi and the Kaen/Flame nation under your control. It'll show up after the fourth month of the first year.

The following are filed under unconfirmed (in the wiki), but I'll list them anyways:

Registeel: Have Ieyasu's episode cleared. It may only happen during his episode. Have Ieyasu (evolved), Tadakatsu, and Inahime together in Fukutsu/Steel. Have the Steel Orb and give the orb to Ieyasu. The following month, Registeel should appear in Fukutsu/Steel.

Rayquaza: It has question mark listed under cleared episodes. You might have to link with all other legendaries before being able to obtain him. The next month Mugen no Tou will appear in Ryuu/Dragon. This is the same tower where the last battle of the main campaign takes place.

Dialga: Have 50 bushou/warriors&warlords under your control, have Tadakatsu (Rank 2) and Inahime (Rank 2 may be necessary) in one place. And have the Musou no Houju under your control. It'll show up Ryuu.

I'll put up how to get the orbs after I figure it out. I've confirmed Articuno, Mewtwo and Groudon. However, I had a small caveat with Groudon: he actually appeared the turn after I raised the bottom-right pokemon area to level 3, while the other remained at level 2. The other two went exactly as is written.
    I've also gotten Reshiram, who simply kinda showed up in Kaen out of the blue while I had Hideyoshi under my control. I wasn't paying particularly close attention, so I can't confirm any more than that.
    Last edited by weirdesky; 6th April 2012 at 3:47 AM. Reason: Clarified some things that I've personally checked

thanks because i was trying to evolve Masamune. now i know its pointless and i can let one of his rufflet evolve

getting reshiram happens randomly after you get the wifi event

http://youtu.be/xXiyf2XjeJc

I saw a legendary event while doing Ieyasu's episode (first time doing a special episode, so none was cleared before, just main story). I had conquered some nations, no bushous evolved, no buildings evolved, and suddenly out of nowhere, legendary event, in the nation in wich zorua appears, the Dark one (dunno it's name). I couldn't see wich pokemon it was, becaue AI had control of that nation. And when I conquered it, I (foolishly) did it with 6 bushous, so no space left to do a fight against it, and the day after, the event building dissapeared.

Nakayliahen: According to the Wiki, Masamune can evolve even with his Rufflet as a Braviary, he would just ordinarily evolve at level 60, which is before it can evolve, right?

Shino619: Haha I have no idea what that was. According to the wiki (and thinking about the types), nothing shows up in Yasha/Shadow (those are the names of the dark one). And Zorua can appear anywhere as long as Kotarou is in your party.

I also edited my previous monster post for clarity, (but didn't actually add any information).
    Last edited by weirdesky; 6th April 2012 at 3:56 AM.

AAAUGHH!! The one day I don't check the site and didn't know that the game is coming to the U.S. If I had known I wouldve been happy a day earlier! It releases 10 days before my birthday too, so I have Another thing to put on my list. I've been hoping for this to America ever since I saw the first trailer.

Do not doubt the Cloyster Clan.

Yeah Dialga does appear when you have 50+ Warriors/Leaders recruited. Tadakatsu must also be holding the Dream Stone too.

Spoiler:- ΩRαS Shinies:

When in post game, what happens to the Bushous that you have collected and trained throughout the game? Do they disband? Do they keep their caught Pokemon? If their link level is lowered, would Pokemon devolve?

Apparently Bushou Takatane(タカタネ)'s best link is incorrect ; his is the Shinx line.
    Last edited by Unknown Guy 960; 6th April 2012 at 10:45 AM.
    Totally Not A Signature:
    I can gladly conclude to you that I don't have a signature. But if you count this as a signature in itself, do I have a signature or not? If the way of bragging that one has no signature in their signature means that they actually have one, do I have to take this off so I can say that I really have no signature? But if I still insist on bragging about having no signature in my signature which would make me have a signature, what should I do so that I don't have a signature bragging about I don't have a signature that can still brag about not having a signature even though my signature doesn't say that I don't have a signature?

Quote Originally Posted by WindStorm
    And don't quote this post anywhere like in your signature or something because really.

Unknown man 960: Only the link resets. Their caught pokemon remain exactly the same. However, if you want to use them, you have to get them again (which is especially irritating with standard bushous). The pokemon do not devolve.

You know what, if they are doing special episodes, it would be even better if all of the Warlords have their own legendary. I noticed that it would be quite less challenging if not all of the WARLORDS have their their own legendary. But who knows? Can't hurt to dream.

We know that these guys own a specific legendary. Meaning, only they have the right to hold their specific legendary
    a. Hero/ine - Arceus
    b. Nobunaga - Zekrom and Rayquaza
    c. Keiji - Terrakion
    d. Mitsuhide - Articuno
    e. Ieyasu - Registeel
    f. Shingen - Groudon
    g. Tadakatsu - Dialga
    h. Kenshin - Mewtwo
    i. Hideyoshi - Reshiram

Now these are my personal legendaries for these specific warlords who don't have a legendary.
    a. Motochika - Keldeo / Suicune
    b. Ginchiyo - Zapdos
    c. Motonori - Celebi / Virizion
    d. Yoshihiro - Regigigas (possibly)
    e. Nene - Shaymin sky forme / Meloetta Pirouette form
    f. Masamune - Latios (possibly)
    g. Yoshimoto - Celebi? (possibly) / Shaymin land forme / Genesect
    h. Ujiyasu - Regirock / Landorus
    i. Nouhime - Giratina / Palkia / Deoxys
    j. Kotarou - Darkrai (possibly)
    k. Hanbei - Mew (possibly) / Uxie / Raikou
    l. Kanbei - Thundurus / Kyurem
    m. Muneshige - Shaymin sky forme / Lugia / Tornadus
    n. Gracia - Mew / Shaymin Land forme / Phione / Cresselia
    o. Hanzo - Darkrai / Giratina Altered forme / Cobalion
    p. Kunoichi - Victini (possibly) / Mew / Latias / Deoxys
    q. Yukimora - Moltres / Victini
    r. Magoichi - Virizion (possibly) / Mesprit / Azelf
    s. Kanetsugu - Jirachi / Uxie
    t. Kaihime - Heatran (possibly) / Victini (possibly) / Entei
    u. Okuni - Victini / Mew(possibly)
    v. Ranmaru - Lugia / Cobalion
    w. Oichi - Meloetta Aria forme / Manaphy (possibly) / Jirachi (possibly shiny) / Cresselia
    x. Inahime - Manaphy / Kyogre (possibly) / Palkia (possibly)
    y. Mitsunari - Genesect (possibly. But maybe see its original forme before plasma developed its weaponry skills)
    z. Kiyomasa - Landorus / Regirock
    aa. Ayagozen - Suicune (possibly) / Kyurem
    ab. Masanori - Rotom (possibly) / Regigigas
    Last edited by jireh the provider; 6th April 2012 at 1:49 PM. Reason: lagging internet connection
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

I can't wait for this game to comeout in America, it looks awsome!
    I will still continue to call it 'Nobunga's Ambition' because it is a better name theem 'Pokemon Conquest' to me.
    フェージングのエコー

A couple things:

Serebii: Igniter (the final ability for Hideyoshi) also gives you double chests.

Orbs:

For the three legendaries that require orbs of various types, the condition I gave before should yield those orbs, and then the turn after that (I think you have to equip them, but I'm not sure) the legendary will appear. Tadakatsu is super easy to do, just have him evolved with his fellow steel clanmates and get 50 warriors/warlords. I did him in Hideyoshi's episode.

I think Zekrom only appears in Nobunaga's episode. I wasn't able to get him in Hideyoshi's (but I also didn't try very hard. I put them together, leveled them in Shiden, and when nothing happened, I gave up). However, I got him with a link 30% Nobunaga, Mitsuhide and Ranmaru (all Rank 2), directly after I gathered all of them in one place (Shiden/Tram) after I obtained Shiden/Tram.
    Last edited by weirdesky; 7th April 2012 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Added Zekrom stuff

how do you get those orbs? random boxes?

and what is double chests? and double double chests?

and, on special episodes, when you select a nation on the overworld, the last option derives on other four, the first three of them makes appear some kind of draw on top of that nation, and the last one erases the selected option, but what do they do?
    Last edited by shino619; 7th April 2012 at 11:04 PM.

Okay, so I can only tell you how to get the Demon King Orb for Zekrom and the Dream Orb for Dialga. To get the Dream Orb for Dialga, you have to have Tadakatsu evolved, Tadakatsu and Inahime in the same nation, and over 50 warriors and warlords under your control. To get the Demon King Orb for Zekrom, I think you have to be in Nobunaga's episode, with at least Nobunaga evolved, Nobunaga, Mitsuhide and Ranmaru in the same nation, and control over Shiden/Tram.

Double double chests was a typo. It's just normal double chests. Normally, when you kill a dude, a box pops out of him, right? If you use Igniter, for three turns, when you kill a guy, two boxes pop out of him.

When you select a nation (that you control) in the overworld, the options are the following: Enter, Move, Equip and Information. If your main dude is not in it there is also a fifth option which means... Leave it up to them. The last option automates the warriors and warlords in the nation. Other than that, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Probably a dumb question but would someone mind telling me if you can have multiple save files on this game?

of course not.

why would you need it anyway?

Page 19 of 62 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast