Page 21 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Conquest Discussion

Oichi probably needs jigglypuff (and/or your hero needs eevee)

I think this game will have a higher chance of being a success because its completely out of the box kind of like dynasty warriors gundam, that was a bold idea and it sold nicely, but they will have to ship it out of Japan and get it translated to North America, that will probably be the toughest thing to do first.

Why would that be a tough thing to do...?

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by ldub007 View Post
    I think this game will have a higher chance of being a success because its completely out of the box kind of like dynasty warriors gundam, that was a bold idea and it sold nicely, but they will have to ship it out of Japan and get it translated to North America, that will probably be the toughest thing to do first.
    The U.S. version is releasing next month
        Spoiler:- White version personal statistics:

Miscellaneous
    Poke Transfer High Score - 833
    Battle Test High Score - 5839
    Link Battle Record - 13 Wins, 1 Loss

Is Lady Oichi with Jigglypuff playable as as main heroines?

Are there any other options to play this game as a female heroine character?

Has there been any reports comfirming the release of the game in Europe? Thanks for the replies

First US password: 2rz3XFCKmR - Eevee

Quote Originally Posted by maartenpitt View Post
    Has there been any reports comfirming the release of the game in Europe? Thanks for the replies
    Nothing yet. Don't worry

Quote Originally Posted by Beth Sycamore View Post
    Is Lady Oichi with Jigglypuff playable as as main heroines?

Are there any other options to play this game as a female heroine character?
    You can control all warriors and warlords and, after finishing the game, you play episodes that can focus on them all

I've tried searching and though I found a page on Prima games, it doesn't list there being a guide that is going to be coming out for this game.

Is there going to be an official guide for the game? I generally buy all the pokemon guides for the main series (as that's all I play) but I love me some JRPG's and pokemon and the nobunaga series cross is kinda a dream for muah.

So yeah, any word on a guide?

Hey everybody

Is it ok to assume that now with the Australian and US release that there is going to be an European release? Also, there are titles of Pokemon Conquest on sale on Ebay. Professionnal retailers from the UK and Gerrmany have placed them. Hopefully these are the correct signals to assume the public sale of the game in Europe.

See ya

So the passwords are universal? Meaning I don't actually have to pre-order with Gamestop?
    And are these Pokemon even in the game without these codes or does the code make them more common or something?
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

for those that have the game already, can you delete the save file if there is already a saved game on the cartridge, because I am going to be renting this game from gamefly and I want to be able to start a new game?

If there is a way to delete previous save files, how is it done?

Wait... This game is out in NA in two days? Ugh... When is a European release date going to be announced? >_>

Does anyone know if the US/UK version had been leaked out yet?

Since sometimes when the game is delivered to the shops 1-2 days before its arrival it gets leaked onto the internet (i think :s)

The game will be available for sale on the release date. Not sooner, save for the one store in Podunk, ND that always lets it go before the street date and forces the rest of us to answer questions like this.

I can't imagine any other means of the game being "leaked" about which you might be asking.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Im so excited for this game to come out! 2 days! Does anyone know any passwords apart from Eevee?

I'm really excited for this game too. I hope it's as good as I'm expecting it to be. I didn't pre-order it, because I am hoping to go to Wal-Mart at midnight and purchase it I do want the code for Lapras though, but since the codes are universal, maybe they will all be leaked on Monday.

I looked at ign.com today and they gave the game an overall score of 9/10, so that's really good coming from ign.

I hope everyone enjoys the game, and I hope Europe gets it for those fans
    Pokémon Y Friend Code: 4441-9508-9799
    In-game name: Daniel

I have an Electric Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, and Luxio.

This game seems interesting,and The Shiny Rayquaza seen in the commercial interests me more
    Pokemon Black FC: 5415 6099 7015
    I don't always say no,but when I do I Nope.avi
    Quote of the business week:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Your mother took a **** while giving birth to you and thought she had twins
    My Trophy Pokemon: Italian Ranch mew,Darkrai,Jirachi,Sinjoh Giratina.
    Proud Owner of a Legit Keldeo!!!

Caution,Watch your Dubstep.
    I have claimed Kyoto By Skrillex
    Proud Member Of the fake band Mordecai and the Rigby's

This game is gorgeous. I've finished the Japanese version and I am waiting to play the localized now.

Can't wait to pick it up later today.
    Black 2 friend code: 2065-7310-3529
    Black friend code: 0390-2794-7640
    3DS friend code: 0774-4855-2711

I'm buying it on amazon later since it's 5 dollars cheaper than gamestop. I won't get the free downloads but oh well.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I heard stores are saying this doesn't release till tomorrow, is this true?
    (not taht it matters for me since I'm UK but it sounds weird, crazy and interesting)

Quote Originally Posted by Espeon POWER! View Post
    I heard stores are saying this doesn't release till tomorrow, is this true?
    (not taht it matters for me since I'm UK but it sounds weird, crazy and interesting)
    Some stores already have it (one Wal-Mart in my area, and the Toys R Us in my town (Fort Smith, AR), some stores aren't releasing it until tomorrow (many GameStop stores), and some GameStops won't even have it for another two days (such as the two in my town).
    Someone with a passion for video games, writing, and reading. Remember, every story has a purpose, even if it's hard to find. That's what makes the adventure so exciting.

I use what I like, and play by the Worlds rules (meaning OHKO, Evasion, et alia. are allowed). I don't care about EVs or IVs, or the community-based competitive rules and metagame. Take that as you will.

No targets or Gamestops in my area have it. Just checked Walmart and they didnt. Now trying toys r us

I actually had to buy it on gamestops website because amazon was out of stock and the other seller was really stupid so at least I will get the extra downloads even though it's 15 dollars more >.>

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I can confirm my local GameStop/Wal-Mart/Kmart/Sears doesn't have it in-stock until tomorrow. Seriously, what's the point of telling everyone the game gets released today and you'll have it available tomorrow? The issue is that they all updated the day the game is supposed to release, so a lot of people that got there wasted their time (like my sister). =/

Page 21 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast