Page 22 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Conquest Discussion

They have done that a lot. Gamestop did that with pokemon ranger 2, luckly I was abloe to get it at bestbuy the same day It's pretty annoying though >.>

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TeraDyne View Post
    Some stores already have it (one Wal-Mart in my area, and the Toys R Us in my town (Fort Smith, AR), some stores aren't releasing it until tomorrow (many GameStop stores), and some GameStops won't even have it for another two days (such as the two in my town).
    Small world (I also live in Fort Smith). Wish I would have known Toys R Us had it before I went and pre-ordered it from Gamestop. Although, I was told they'd have it by noon tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by DL-Ghirahim View Post
    I can confirm my local GameStop/Wal-Mart/Kmart/Sears doesn't have it in-stock until tomorrow. Seriously, what's the point of telling everyone the game gets released today and you'll have it available tomorrow? The issue is that they all updated the day the game is supposed to release, so a lot of people that got there wasted their time (like my sister). =/
    I was actually told by a Gamestop employee that "no games get released on Monday." Really, that makes no sense. I would have been more understanding (but not much more) if they didn't release them on Sundays.

Although I do have to wait longer, I am rather excited to try my hand at this. Its so vastly different than really any other Pokemon game to date, so it will be quite entertaining.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

I just got pokemon conquest rignt when i was done with work i work at gamestop and i pre-ordered mine and got it today. It depends on when there order of the games come in then they have to process it into the cpu then they put it on the shelves. We got ours early so we sold them on the actual release date. So yeah it depends on when u get them and how fast u process them into the cpu. Anyways i cant wait to start playing it in about 10mins!!
    I claim Mewugirom and ultimate Kyurem Credit by BrutakaBlazikin

3ds fc- 2664-2274-9834
    Pokemon White FC-0347-1829-1770

Clans
    KI:U- [в˛κ] born 2 kill
    MK7- [tAF] team AlphaFreeze

Can't wait till Pokémon X and Y

Quote Originally Posted by Draknir View Post
    Small world (I also live in Fort Smith). Wish I would have known Toys R Us had it before I went and pre-ordered it from Gamestop. Although, I was told they'd have it by noon tomorrow.
    Which Gamestop was this? Zero ST (the one I go to, since it's fairly close to my house) or the mall?

I was actually told by a Gamestop employee that "no games get released on Monday." Really, that makes no sense. I would have been more understanding (but not much more) if they didn't release them on Sundays.

Although I do have to wait longer, I am rather excited to try my hand at this. Its so vastly different than really any other Pokemon game to date, so it will be quite entertaining.
    That's exactly what Kevin at Gamestop on Zero told me.
    Someone with a passion for video games, writing, and reading. Remember, every story has a purpose, even if it's hard to find. That's what makes the adventure so exciting.

I use what I like, and play by the Worlds rules (meaning OHKO, Evasion, et alia. are allowed). I don't care about EVs or IVs, or the community-based competitive rules and metagame. Take that as you will.

So is Conquest region locked like the japanese version seemed to be, or is it region free but with DSi enhancements like B/W seem to be? If it's not region locked will I be able to use the DSi enhancements on my european 3DS? Can't seem to find info on this anywhere...

All my stores here in Vegas don't have any. And it's true about never releasing games on Monday. They're not there at stores on Monday. Of course the release date and street dates are all different. The game announces a release date of the 18th but GameStops have street dates of the 19th. So they'll all be on the trucks and will definitely be in by noon tomorrow at GameStops. Usually major games by Nintendo get released on Sunday like Mario, Zelda, n pokemon black/white, but this Game is more of a spin off rather than major game and I understand it being released on tuesdays like all other games, video, and music
    Jay the Red Ace (JP, Jared, & Jace)
    aka the Late Nite Trader
    OTs: JP, Jayred8, Redace9
    White FC:0776 4217 9859
    3DS LL FC(RedAce9):5172-0911-7988 (ROCK- Pupitar, Nosepass, Rhydon)
    3DS XL FC(jayp7):2191-7641-6658 (GHOST- shuppet, pumpkaboo,???)

well i dont know about u guys but i got mine and i am already playing it

3ds fc- 2664-2274-9834

Clans

Quote Originally Posted by Brainfreezeman View Post
    So is Conquest region locked like the japanese version seemed to be, or is it region free but with DSi enhancements like B/W seem to be? If it's not region locked will I be able to use the DSi enhancements on my european 3DS? Can't seem to find info on this anywhere...
    Usually if you play these on the ds lite, you can play any game from any region but I don't know what enhancements you'll be missing if you play on the lite
    Jay the Red Ace (JP, Jared, & Jace)
    aka the Late Nite Trader
    OTs: JP, Jayred8, Redace9
    White FC:0776 4217 9859
    3DS LL FC(RedAce9):5172-0911-7988 (ROCK- Pupitar, Nosepass, Rhydon)
    3DS XL FC(jayp7):2191-7641-6658 (GHOST- shuppet, pumpkaboo,???)

This was in my box ita a dratini code that u can get in the game.

3ds fc- 2664-2274-9834

Clans

Asked a Gamestop employee if he had any. He said they had two that hadnt been preordered but they cant sell it until tomorrow.

I have a question about Pokemon Conquest(This may have been posted before, I dont know): How do you download the episodes/special episodes by wi-fi. Is it like an event, or do you just download it?

*sigh* Out in the US and no word of a UK release yet. Well at least I have a life to fill the gaps.
    Hoenn:
    Sinnoh:
    Unova/World Tournament A:
    Unova 2/World Torunament B:
    My name is Luke. My favourite Pokemon is Zorua. I want to make films when I'm older. DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
    (Also Luke's Japanese seiyuu happens to be my favourite one)

it has a release i think it comes out 3 days after the U.S. release or is that for Australia instead.

3ds fc- 2664-2274-9834

Clans

Quote Originally Posted by NO $aints View Post
    it has a release i think it comes out 3 days after the U.S. release or is that for Australia instead.
    That'll be Australlia.
    Hoenn:
    Sinnoh:
    Unova/World Tournament A:
    Unova 2/World Torunament B:
    My name is Luke. My favourite Pokemon is Zorua. I want to make films when I'm older. DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
    (Also Luke's Japanese seiyuu happens to be my favourite one)

alright then well i guess europe doesnt have a release yet was it confirmed at all that it was coming to europe?

3ds fc- 2664-2274-9834

Clans

I'm really annoyed about all this. I planned my whole day around picking up this game with my friends, and literally no stores in the entire piedmont(middle section with rolling hills where the capital is) of North Carolina have the game. Walmart, Gamestop, Toys r us, Target, no where. I'm really glad to see that some other people got there's, but this is just ridiculous. Literally every online publication listed it as coming out today, and btw, I've never experienced any nonsense about a release date and street date being different. In fact, Gamestop usually receives their games in stock up to a week before the release date. My Gamestop had the Skyward Sword two weeks in advance. But today, I spoke to many managers in person and on the phone, and they haven't even received the shipment of the title yet. I just don't understand.
    Pokemon Y 3DS FC: 3609-1042-6712
    Pokemon White FC: 3868-7896-8587

Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon.
    That is only the selfish perception of people.
    Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best.

I couldn't get Pokemon Conquest today either I checked every store in my area and they all said they couldn't sell it until Wednesday or either they still didn't have any in the store. I am SO bored right now lol! I had pretty much cleared my schedule so I could play this game. I really hope I can get it tomorrow.
    Pokémon Y Friend Code: 4441-9508-9799
    In-game name: Daniel

I have an Electric Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, and Luxio.

Quote Originally Posted by TeraDyne View Post
    Which Gamestop was this? Zero ST (the one I go to, since it's fairly close to my house) or the mall?
    And the world keeps getting smaller. Zero, because its the closest one to my house.

Someone explained that Nintendo is the only one of the three major Video game companies (Microsoft and Sony being the others) that doesn't release their games during the middle of the week. As such, places like Walmart and Gamestop just go "Well, let's just be mean to Nintendo and release their stuff a day late." Well, maybe not like that but it is a reasonable explanation as to why they delay the release date. I guess TRU is the only major Video game seller that loves Nintendo enough to release their stuff on time.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

I got it today. It's awesome! The battling format is really unique, which I like.

Just out of curiosity, are Motonari or Motochika recruitable after conquering their kingdoms, or only in their respective early-game battles? I've beaten Motonari in fewer than four turns (either with Eevee or with a super-effective attack) and downloaded the episode, but I still can't seem to recruit him at all, for some reason!

Quote Originally Posted by Erdgeist View Post
    Just out of curiosity, are Motonari or Motochika recruitable after conquering their kingdoms, or only in their respective early-game battles? I've beaten Motonari in fewer than four turns (either with Eevee or with a super-effective attack) and downloaded the episode, but I still can't seem to recruit him at all, for some reason!
    I haven't been able to recruit either of them so I'm not too sure...do you know how to catch pokemon? Cuz I'm having a lot of trouble trying to figure this out...

Quote Originally Posted by Erdgeist View Post
    I believe an in-game event featuring them will unlock as you progress providing you downloaded the event

And the world keeps getting smaller. Zero, because its the closest one to my house.

Someone explained that Nintendo is the only one of the three major Video game companies (Microsoft and Sony being the others) that doesn't release their games during the middle of the week. As such, places like Walmart and Gamestop just go "Well, let's just be mean to Nintendo and release their stuff a day late." Well, maybe not like that but it is a reasonable explanation as to why they delay the release date. I guess TRU is the only major Video game seller that loves Nintendo enough to release their stuff on time.
    Actually, a friend of mine used to work at (and may return to) the Gamestop in the mall. He says that it's more of a "big releases shouldn't happen on a Monday" mentality than an outright bias against Nintendo. Granted, this same company has their managers literally destroy Pokéwalkers, DS game cases, game guides that they "can't sell", so take that as you will.
    Someone with a passion for video games, writing, and reading. Remember, every story has a purpose, even if it's hard to find. That's what makes the adventure so exciting.

I use what I like, and play by the Worlds rules (meaning OHKO, Evasion, et alia. are allowed). I don't care about EVs or IVs, or the community-based competitive rules and metagame. Take that as you will.

Mine hasn't shipped yet but hopefully it will soemtime today because I've been watching Marriland's videos of it and really want to play it DX

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

My local GameStop told my sister that, apparently, the game is stock-controlled (or at least in my case). Thankully, I preordered the game and, strangelly, we got a call telling us to pick-up the game after 5pm.

Page 22 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast