Page 24 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Conquest Discussion

Gamestop shipped my copy earlier so hopefully I will get it in a few days =D

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

How do I delete the save data in this game?

"Hold down A + B + X + Y while the company logo is displayed." - The Manual
    Someone with a passion for video games, writing, and reading. Remember, every story has a purpose, even if it's hard to find. That's what makes the adventure so exciting.

I use what I like, and play by the Worlds rules (meaning OHKO, Evasion, et alia. are allowed). I don't care about EVs or IVs, or the community-based competitive rules and metagame. Take that as you will.

Does any have/know of a list of how to say the warriors' names? Like Oichi?
    Check out my Pokemon blog: Shiny Hunter

FC White: 1249 7626 0794, Sorcha
    FC Black 2:

For the Dratini code, if you have already used the code, and decide to start a new game, would the code work again? @_@

Asking b/c I messed up by linking to the wrong person...

Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Could I get a little more specific help on how to evolve Pokemon? I'm not really sure how to go about it.
    I'm trying to figure that one out as well.

About the erasing the save file thing and unlockables;
    I can attest that I deleted the game more than once and the wi-fi event worked, dunno if passwords won't work, though.

I think this is the kind of "weird/cult" game that will cost a lot of money in the future because of "not too much copies" of it.

I think I will have to import from Australia or NorthAmerica,because it doesnt seem it is gonna be released on Europe =(
    Thanks to God I still having my DS Fat and DS Lite to play it.

Guys,Have you played it yet?? Is it difficult?? I have never played a strategic - tactics videogame before so this could be my first time =)

Is anyone having trouble getting other Warlords on your side? I'm beating them withing 4 turns and beating them with a supereffective move, but they just never seem to join me, Yoshimoto especially.

And what does "defeat in Nation" exactly mean, cause I've defeated them in my nation multiple times already and still haven't gotten them to join me.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

I find if you beat the warlord with another unique warlord and within those terms you usually get them.

I am currently at the Avia (Fying Nation), and besides the Hero, I cannot get any other warlords to evolve. Like Motochika is already at 68% link with Samurott, yet he still won't evolve. Could anybody possibly help me? Thank you.

I don't understand like anything about this game and I need help. There is like NO help on the interenet yet and I don't want to wait a week to play my game just so I have information available to me.
    Questions:
    1. how do you catch pokemon? Or can you even do that? Or do you just get whatever the warriors come with?
    2. I somehow made different warriors protect Greenleaf and, uh, the water place. Is there anyway to switch who is defending those places? Cuz I want those warriors in my party.
    3. I heard a rumour about having to beat the game before Year 4 or something, and if you don't you miss an event. Anyone else hear of this? Please say it isn't true!
    4. I think this has been asked already, but can you evolve the Eevee into whatever you want?

Thanks!

It is basic Japanese pronounciation. Oichi would be "Oh-EE-Chee"

1. You can catch Pokemon, after you go through a few nations. Keiji will come to you and tell you to link with Pokemon.
    2. What you do is click 'A', and instead of clicking enter, click 'March', and choose who you want to sen where.
    3. I honestly don't know, I would also like to know. I find that to be pretty ridiculous to believe.
    4. Yes you can, after you recruit Shingen and Kenshin, Keiji will visit you and you will evolve, and he will also grant you a Thunderstone, Fire Stone, and Water Stone. Also, later on you can raise Eevee's link to 70% at Illusio for Espeon, Yaksha for Umbreon, Greenleaf (with Defense 94) for Leafeon, and Nixtorm (with Attack 91).

I hope this helps you!

Quote Originally Posted by TurboBlaziken View Post
    1. You can catch Pokemon, after you go through a few nations. Keiji will come to you and tell you to link with Pokemon.
    2. What you do is click 'A', and instead of clicking enter, click 'March', and choose who you want to sen where.
    3. I honestly don't know, I would also like to know. I find that to be pretty ridiculous to believe.
    4. Yes you can, after you recruit Shingen and Kenshin, Keiji will visit you and you will evolve, and he will also grant you a Thunderstone, Fire Stone, and Water Stone. Also, later on you can raise Eevee's link to 70% at Illusio for Espeon, Yaksha for Umbreon, Greenleaf (with Defense 94) for Leafeon, and Nixtorm (with Attack 91).

I hope this helps you!

Thank you so much! ^^

oh and one more question,
    Is there a limit to how many warriors you can let join your army? Or can I have all of them? I know you can only have 6 in your party at a time though (well I think anyways)

Quote Originally Posted by darkraven2116 View Post
    oh and one more question,
    Is there a limit to how many warriors you can let join your army? Or can I have all of them? I know you can only have 6 in your party at a time though (well I think anyways)
    In a sense there is, six warriors can go into a nation, which say you only have four nations under your command, you can only have 24 warriors, or else you will have to get rid of the others you had.

It would be really BULLYING us Europeans if they actually do limited supply of the game. I really want it to come to Europe!

Quick Question: Can anyone make up a reason not to release the best Pokemon spin-off EVER in Europe?

In a sense there is, six warriors can go into a nation, which say you only have four nations under your command, you can only have 24 warriors, or else you will have to get rid of the others you had.
    So by "get rid of" do you mean forever? Or do you just mean deploy them to different nations to defend? And can you pick who you get rid of?

Also, even if a release date isn't out for Europe, apparently France wanted to bring the game over before America, Canada or Australia even planned on it. So maybe they are just taking their sweet sweet time?

Quote Originally Posted by darkraven2116 View Post
    So by "get rid of" do you mean forever? Or do you just mean deploy them to different nations to defend? And can you pick who you get rid of?

Also, even if a release date isn't out for Europe, apparently France wanted to bring the game over before America, Canada or Australia even planned on it. So maybe they are just taking their sweet sweet time?
    If you have room in other nations, they will go to vacant slots, but if they are all completely full, you'll either have to wait to get them later, or send the others packing. Also it's on backorder here in the states too, apparently.

If you have room in other nations, they will go to vacant slots, but if they are all completely full, you'll either have to wait to get them later, or send the others packing. Also it's on backorder here in the states too, apparently.
    I got the last game at the EB games in my city ^^ Only because I phoned over asking if they still had it and the guy was nice enough to put it on hold for me (even though he wasn't supposed to). So I feel quite fortunate

Thanks for all your help too! I'll be more conscious of who I let onto my team! Cuz there are people who I know I for sure want.

My current team is Hero, Oichi, Motochika, Motonari, Ginchiyo, and Yukimara. I have met all conditions for their warrior transformations, but it still won't happen, I would like to know what I'm doing wrong.

My current team is Hero, Oichi, Motochika, Motonari, Ginchiyo, and Yukimara. I have met all conditions for their warrior transformations, but it still won't happen, I would like to know what I'm doing wrong.
    They occur later in the game. Some won't rank up until post-game

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    They occur later in the game. Some won't rank up until post-game
    Thank you very much, I never fully understood, and I have been grinding for awhile, so thank you for saving me time and confusion.

Also one more question. If a Pokemon reaches a 100% link, is it still able to evolve after it reaches that?

Page 24 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast